Rich Kids

By taekookunit

Taekook ff where Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are top high school students who love motorcycle racing and a... More

Cast
Chapter 1:Welcome to Seoul Academy
Chapter 2:Motorcycle race
Chapter 3 : Texting in math class
Chapter 4: Basketball game
Chapter 5: Lover or Loser
Chapter 6: Warning
Chapter 7: Going to class with my enemy
Chapter 8 : Organizing the party
Chapter 9: Birthday party pt.1
Chapter 10: Birthday party pt.2
Chapter 11: Class President
Chapter 12: New captain
Chapter 13: So,which side?
Chapter 14: Drama class
Chapter 15: Last game
Chapter 16 : Cold flight
Chapter 18:Road trip
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 19: The tables have turned
Chapter 20: My nightmare became my reality
Chapter 21 : New home
Chapter 22: I'll win just for you
Chapter 23: Secret exposed
Chapter 24: My gf is my bestie
Chapter 25: The new bad boy
Chapter 26: Just for fame
Chapter 27: Hair
Chapter 29:In love with three
Chapter 30:Break up
Chapter 32:We don't talk anymore
Chapter 33 : Partners
Chapter 31:Thank you,next
Chapter 34 : New relationships
Chapter 35 : A lesson
Chapter 36 : Back to enemies?
Chapter 37: I have a crash on you
Chapter 38: Spill the tae
Chapter 39 : Only mine
Chapter 40 : We are family,right?
Chapter 41 : Christmas Shopping
Chapter 42: Explanation
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 44 : Kiss me in front of everyone
Chapter 45 : Bush bush baby
Chapter 46 : Winter Break
Chapter 47 : Hungry
Chapter 48 : Last day
Chapter 49: Oh horny day
Chapter 50 : Home alone
Chapter 51 :BUTTerfly
Chapter 52 : Connected
Chapter 53 :1,2,3,4 and 5
Chapter 54 : New house
Chapter 55 : Do you remember your promise?
Chapter 56 : It's time for the truth
Chapter 57 : The truth untold
Chapter 58 : Graduation
Chapter 59: Death
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 28:I kissed a boy and I liked it

4.1K 131 62
By taekookunit

Jungkook's POV:

It's finally Monday!I was still at Jin Kyong's place which means that I'm not going to school with Kim.Finally!I woke up,but Jin Kyong was still sleeping.I couldn't wake her up!She is just too cute when she sleeps.I went to the bathroom and I took a quick shower.Omg I forgot my uniform at home!Meh it's not like I was going to wear it anyways.

Next thing I have to pick out an outfit.Of course I'm gonna wear something black.I'm wearing a simple outfit because these are the only clothes I brought here.And ofc I'm saving the best for later.

I went back to the bedroom to wake Jin Kyong up and I went downstairs.I was eating breakfast while she was getting ready for school.After 5 minutes she was finally ready and we got on Red Jack and I drove to school.

And boom all of the girls ran towards us and they started taking photos of us,started lives,took videos of us..Hello fame!So this is how my life used to be.Yup I was this famous..But I don't mind.I like being the bad boy.

Me and Jin Kyong started walking towards the school and suddenly all of the girls ran somewhere else.I turned around and I saw a car.That car belongs to our personal chauffeur.Now I know who it is.It's Kim.This is the first time he came to school with a personal chauffeur.He never had one.

But,that wasn't the only new thing about him.I ran towards the crowd to see what is happening because the girls started to scream.It was Kim with silver hair.Oh my..uhm wow.I didn't expect him to do something like this.Damn he looks fine.

Anyways,I ran quickly back to Jin Kyong so no one could see that I was actually in the crowd and we went inside.We had like 5 more minutes and I decided to check my phone.

''Jeon Jungkook is back!This morning he came along with his girlfriend Jin Kyong by his one and only Red Jack.But that's not the best part..HE DYED HIS HAIR!OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.OUR BAD BOY IS BACK GIRLS!''

''Jungkookie oppa looks so hot with black hair.''

''Am I the only one who realized that Jungkook wasn't wearing his uniform?''

Hahah so this is what my fans think about me now.Yes people..Jeon Jungkook is back stronger than before.

Class started,but I was late again.I went into the classroom.

''Jeon Jungkook you're late again?What are you going to say now?''Said the teacher not looking at me.

''OMG YOU'RE NOT WEARING YOUR UNIFORM!DETENTION!''She yelled,but I didn't care and I sat in my usual seat.Hahaha all of my classmates were staring at me.Yeah I know..I'm the coolest guy ever.

I was so bored and I decided to think about something else.I wanted to look out of the window,to see something interesting,but I didn't.Something else caught my attention.My eyes landed on something or someone..of course they landed on Kim Taehyung..

He looks so..different.So beautiful and unreal?I was thinking about how beautiful he really is when I remembered something.I have to live in the same house with this anime guy!..Omg..

It's finally lunch break and I'm so hungry!I didn't bring lunch today and I wasn't feeling like eating from the canteen.I heard they opened a fast food restaurant opposite the school,so I wanted to buy some food from there.I went to my hyungs and I told them to wait for me at the canteen.

I left the building,but something caught my attention..It was Jimin and two other guys.The guys were wearing masks and dark clothes.Wait..they gave something to him.Is that..omg these guys are drug dealers!And Jimin is buying that?Omg no what is happening to him?I have to stop him!

''Hey!''I yelled and I waved at him.The guys saw me and quickly ran away.I ran towards Jimin and I took the drugs away from him.

''What the f*ck are you doing Jimin?Do you know what this is?Why are you doing this?''I asked but he was looking at the small white pack.

''Jimin..please talk to me.What is going on?Are you ok?''I rested my hand on his shoulder.He shook his head as 'no' and he started crying.We walked farther away and we sat behind a tree.

''Jungkook..I can't..I can't do this anymore..I hate my life..''He said.

''Jimin..what happened?''I asked him as I was trying to calm him down.

''Everyone is leaving me..first,my girlfriend left me for another guy.Just when I thought I finally had someone who really loved me..then I found out that I was adopted.My parents adopted me just because they couldn't have kids and because they needed someone to manage the company after their retirement..My mom found out that my girlfriend left me and she started yelling at me.My girlfriend was famous and her family had a company too.That's why I had to marry her.And we got into a fight with my parents and I ran away from home.I left them.They told me that they don't have a son like me..''

''Jimin..''

''Jungkook..everyone is using me..no one really cares about me.I'm worthless,unlovable and..Jungkook it's so hard..I know you guys loved me..the only people that truly loved me and accepted me were you and my hyungs.But I had to leave you.I couldn't ruin you.You don't need someone like me.I can only damage you and your image.''

''Jimin..''

''So I became this..I started drinking,smoking,doing drugs,wearing these dark clothes..I have tattoos,piercings..I'm friends with those two dudes..they are just like me..nothing and no one.At least I can't damage them.Do you know..I even thought about killing mys-''

What,I couldn't listen to this!It's breaking my heart.Jimin is such an amazing friend and person..he doesn't deserve to be treated this way..I had to shut his mouth,but I couldn't find another way,so I kissed him.

This is my first time kissing a boy,but this kiss didn't mean anything to me.I did it just to shut him up.But I have to be honest,I enjoyed it more than with any girl.No,this doesn't make me gay.

''Jimin stop!Please stop this!Leave those 'friends' and come back to us again.It's breaking my heart..all of this.We love you more than you think.You're not worthless or unlovable.You were just surrounded by the wrong people.Jimin..let me tell you..you're an amazing person.The first time we talked I immediately saw an angel in you.A person that I knew I'll be really close to.And I was right..you're my favorite hyung.I always talked to you about my problems.You were just like me and you were the only person that could understand me.I really appreciate that Jimin..I appreciate you.Please don't do this to yourself.Don't do this for us..for me.''I said with tears in my eyes.

Ok,I was crying.Next thing I know is Jimin hugged me.He just threw his hands around me.I hugged him back.He smelt like cigarettes and sweat,but I didn't care.I missed him a lot.

''Jungkook thank you so much for everything..You're the only person that truly cares for me and accepts me for who I am.I haven't told anyone about this and I never will.I know that no one will treat me the same way if they find out.Jungkook,I'm so happy to know you and to have you near me in my hardest days.I'll always be here for you when you need me..Jungkook,thank you..''

He said and he..kissed me?I don't know why,but I returned the kiss.Was I pitying him or did I have feelings for him?The kiss was nice,but I had to break it.

''Ugh..I have to buy some food for me and my hyungs.You can come with me if you wanna eat with us.''I said and he nodded.We went to buy some food and we got back in the canteen.

Poor Jimin,BTS loves you and of course,ARMY LOVES YOU TOO!

What was your reaction?Were you surprised?Ask me if you don't understand something.

Thank you so much for reading!I hope you enjoy this ff! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 8.5K 16
This is remake from Santhy Agatha Novel From The Darkest Side. This is Jungkook x Taehyung Version! Check this out! I don't know how to write the sum...
482K 21.2K 39
[COMPLETE] **You will SPOIL things if you read this book first!! Check below for the first in the series!!** ••FYI•• You will want to read BOOKS...
460K 16.4K 31
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] ✧ Being bullied by almost everyone in his school was a normality for Taehyung. And he knows exactly why they're bullying him...
19.5K 870 54
Elliana alwyn just wants to have a normal college experience despite who her parents are. But that's easier said than done when the reputation and pr...