Rich Kids

By taekookunit

Taekook ff where Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are top high school students who love motorcycle racing and a... More

Cast
Chapter 1:Welcome to Seoul Academy
Chapter 2:Motorcycle race
Chapter 3 : Texting in math class
Chapter 4: Basketball game
Chapter 5: Lover or Loser
Chapter 6: Warning
Chapter 7: Going to class with my enemy
Chapter 8 : Organizing the party
Chapter 9: Birthday party pt.1
Chapter 10: Birthday party pt.2
Chapter 11: Class President
Chapter 12: New captain
Chapter 13: So,which side?
Chapter 14: Drama class
Chapter 15: Last game
Chapter 18:Road trip
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 19: The tables have turned
Chapter 20: My nightmare became my reality
Chapter 21 : New home
Chapter 22: I'll win just for you
Chapter 23: Secret exposed
Chapter 24: My gf is my bestie
Chapter 25: The new bad boy
Chapter 26: Just for fame
Chapter 27: Hair
Chapter 28:I kissed a boy and I liked it
Chapter 29:In love with three
Chapter 30:Break up
Chapter 32:We don't talk anymore
Chapter 33 : Partners
Chapter 31:Thank you,next
Chapter 34 : New relationships
Chapter 35 : A lesson
Chapter 36 : Back to enemies?
Chapter 37: I have a crash on you
Chapter 38: Spill the tae
Chapter 39 : Only mine
Chapter 40 : We are family,right?
Chapter 41 : Christmas Shopping
Chapter 42: Explanation
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 44 : Kiss me in front of everyone
Chapter 45 : Bush bush baby
Chapter 46 : Winter Break
Chapter 47 : Hungry
Chapter 48 : Last day
Chapter 49: Oh horny day
Chapter 50 : Home alone
Chapter 51 :BUTTerfly
Chapter 52 : Connected
Chapter 53 :1,2,3,4 and 5
Chapter 54 : New house
Chapter 55 : Do you remember your promise?
Chapter 56 : It's time for the truth
Chapter 57 : The truth untold
Chapter 58 : Graduation
Chapter 59: Death
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 16 : Cold flight

3.6K 162 24
By taekookunit

Taehyung's POV:

Omg it's finally Monday!I have never been this excited in my life for a Monday.I hate Mondays..everyone hates Monday!Anyways..I woke up at 6:30 am so I can pack my stuff.Since I'm a boy I'll be fine with just a backpack.I mean it's just 4 days.I went in the bathroom to take a shower and now it's time to choose the outfit of the day!I'm so happy we don't have to wear the uniform.I decided to wear a very simple outfit.Black T-shirt,black jeans,black sandals and a black and white flannel.I fixed my hair and I left the room.I went downstairs to say bye to my mom.

''Hey Tae!I made you a sandwich.I knew you didn't have time to make yourself a breakfast so I decided to make one for you.It's your favorite one!''She said giving me the lunch box.

''Thanks mom,you're the best.Now I have to go.I have to be at the airport and I don't have time.''

''Oh no,I'll drive you to the airport.It's too far.''She said and we left the house.She drove me to the airport and we went to the group of students.

''Bye mom,take care and sleep well.Love you!''I said I hugged her and kissed her cheek and she did the same.

''Ok I will.Call me ok?''She said and I nodded and I waved a goodbye at her and I ran to our teacher.It seems like all of the student already got in the plane.

''Come on Kim,you're late,we don't have time.Get in!''She said and I got in,but I wasn't the last one that just arrived...of course who else would be late than Jeon?I started searching for a seat,but I couldn't find one.I almost bumped into Jeon because he was standing in front of me,probably trying to find a seat too.

''Kim?Why aren't you two moving?Come on find a seat and we have to go!''Yelled my teacher from behind me.

''Ugh I d..''

''There are no empty seats!''Yelled Jeon and our teacher run to us.

''Oh sorry,I didn't know.Stay here I'll find you a place.''She said and she went to the front.After a minute,she came back.

''Come here,follow me.''She said and we both followed her.She stopped at the front row and we all looked at the left side..there were just two seats left...

''Oh no,there is now way I'm sitting next to him!''Said Jeon pointing at me.

''Me neither!''I said.It's not like I cared but whatever.It's not big deal if I sit next to him,right.I have headphones so I'll be good.

''Listen you two,you're gonna sit here or go back home!''Our teacher said with an angry voice.I mean who wouldn't,we're acting like kids.Everyone is waiting just because of us!I know Jeon is still mad at me because of the play,but this is our only choice.He looked at me and exhaled deeply.Next he sat in the seat by the window and I sat next to him.

I looked at him and noticed that he already put his headphones on and so did I.We sat there without talking to each other at all and we were just stealing a few glances every 10 minutes.After like 15 minutes I saw that Jeon fell asleep with his head on the window.Suddenly it started getting really cold.

''Attention passengers!There is a storm outside,so we'll have to land the airplane for 5 hours in Japan.''Said someone on the speaker.

''Ok students!Don't panic,everything will be alright!Stay calm.All flights are canceled,but we're not returning!We'll wait until the storm is over and then we'll continue the flight.Until then,please stay here,try to take a nap or do whatever you want because no one is leaving this airplane!There are blankets above you,so if you're cold feel free to use them.''Said our teacher and she returned to her seat.Yeah of course we'll use them,we packed swimming suits,T-shirts and not sweaters.

I stood up to grab the blanket and when I did I started unfolding it.I heard sniffles coming from my left side and I saw Jeon,still sleeping,but his nose,ears and cheeks were so red.I touched his hand and he was so cold.He must be freezing.Then I looked at the blanket in my hands.You know he might be cold and I might hate this guy here,but he is still a human and he might freeze to death,so I decided to cover him with the blanket.He felt the warm blanket and he snuggled deeper .Aww he is so cute.

I sat back in my seat and out of nowhere my eyelids felt really heavy and I couldn't keep my eyes open.But I can't fall asleep..it's too cold.I might freeze and there was just one blanket.Ok this is my only choice.I can't just let myself freeze so I snuggled closer to Jeon and I grabbed the blanket that is now covering both of us.And in no time,I fell asleep..my head on Jeon's shoulder.

Jungkook's POV:

''Ugh why is it so cold?I thought we were going to Hawaii.''I whispered so only I could hear myself,with my eyes still closed.I have to admit I slept really well.At first it was really cold,but it got warmer.I slowly started opening my eyes.It was dark outside..I guess it's night.But why isn't this airplane flying?Why aren't we moving?I started panicking and I looked at my right side because I wanted to ask Kim the same questions,but the thing I saw really...calmed me?

It was Kim sleeping peacefully on my right shoulder and we were both covered with the same blanket.I didn't want to wake him up,but I needed my answers.I carefully patted him on his shoulder and he opened his eyes.

''Hey uhm I fell asleep so I have no idea what's happening so I thought you knew..''

''Oh,there was storm so we landed here in Japan,but our teacher said that they'll continue the flight after the storm is over.''He explained.

''Oh ok..uhmm I have another question..how did we end up in this position?''I asked and he just smiled?

''Oh that.So you fell asleep on the window and then it started getting cold.Your face was red and you were cold,so I  covered you with the blanket and since there was only one and I was cold too,I didn't have any other option than to cover myself with it and I accidentally fell asleep on you.I'm so sorry.''He explained.

''It's ok,thank you.''I said and I turned around.

After 5 minutes we were flying again.I was listening to music,but I got bored since I already listened to the whole playlist.I turned around to find someone to talk to or something,but everyone was sleeping,except Kim.He was listening to music too.Aaand I decided to talk to him since idk what else to do,so I patted his shoulder.I was still mad at him,but whatever.

I patted his shoulder and he turned around and he removed one of his headphones.

''Ugh what?Did you say something?''He asked me.

''I uhm..no I didn't,but I got bored so I thought we could uhm talk?''I tried to speak,but obviously failed.

''Oh yeah,sure.''He said and he removed both headphones and he turned off his phone.

''So uhm what are you listening to?''I asked.OMG why am I so awkward?

''Oh,just Big Bang.''He answered.

''Are you kidding me?I love Big Bang.Omg I can't believe you stan them too!Which song is your favorite?''

''Hahaha idk,I can't choose.''He said and smiled.Hahaha he looks so cute when he smiles.He's like a small kid.

And that's how we started talking.We didn't talk much,but it was fun.

Fluff for all my soft readers!I hope you enjoyed the soft chapter!

What do you guys think about the story so far?

I won't be able to update this Friday because I'll be travelling.I hope you'll understand.Thanks 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 259 8
Marrying min-jae was the best decision he made but everything went down hill when his husband aka Jeon min-jae shows his true colors just after few d...
1M 55.7K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
56.9K 524 162
The books mentioned here are handpicked and are suggested only after reading them. All the books mentioned here has a great story line and amazing au...
460K 16.4K 31
[COMPLETED | UNEDITED] ✧ Being bullied by almost everyone in his school was a normality for Taehyung. And he knows exactly why they're bullying him...