Rich Kids

By taekookunit

Taekook ff where Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are top high school students who love motorcycle racing and a... More

Cast
Chapter 1:Welcome to Seoul Academy
Chapter 2:Motorcycle race
Chapter 3 : Texting in math class
Chapter 4: Basketball game
Chapter 5: Lover or Loser
Chapter 6: Warning
Chapter 7: Going to class with my enemy
Chapter 8 : Organizing the party
Chapter 9: Birthday party pt.1
Chapter 10: Birthday party pt.2
Chapter 11: Class President
Chapter 12: New captain
Chapter 13: So,which side?
Chapter 15: Last game
Chapter 16 : Cold flight
Chapter 18:Road trip
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 19: The tables have turned
Chapter 20: My nightmare became my reality
Chapter 21 : New home
Chapter 22: I'll win just for you
Chapter 23: Secret exposed
Chapter 24: My gf is my bestie
Chapter 25: The new bad boy
Chapter 26: Just for fame
Chapter 27: Hair
Chapter 28:I kissed a boy and I liked it
Chapter 29:In love with three
Chapter 30:Break up
Chapter 32:We don't talk anymore
Chapter 33 : Partners
Chapter 31:Thank you,next
Chapter 34 : New relationships
Chapter 35 : A lesson
Chapter 36 : Back to enemies?
Chapter 37: I have a crash on you
Chapter 38: Spill the tae
Chapter 39 : Only mine
Chapter 40 : We are family,right?
Chapter 41 : Christmas Shopping
Chapter 42: Explanation
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 44 : Kiss me in front of everyone
Chapter 45 : Bush bush baby
Chapter 46 : Winter Break
Chapter 47 : Hungry
Chapter 48 : Last day
Chapter 49: Oh horny day
Chapter 50 : Home alone
Chapter 51 :BUTTerfly
Chapter 52 : Connected
Chapter 53 :1,2,3,4 and 5
Chapter 54 : New house
Chapter 55 : Do you remember your promise?
Chapter 56 : It's time for the truth
Chapter 57 : The truth untold
Chapter 58 : Graduation
Chapter 59: Death
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 14: Drama class

3.7K 162 14
By taekookunit

Taehyung's POV:

It's Thursday and currently third period and we have drama class.

''Ok students!Today we'll start working on our first play this year and it's going to be ''Romeo and Juliet''.So here,in my hands,I'm holding a sheet where you can sign in for the role you want.I'll leave you 10 minutes to do that and after that I'll choose who is going to play which role.''Said our teacher leaving the sheet on her table.

So every student has to sign up for a role and after that, the teacher will give you a part of the scrip to see if that role suits you.If not,then she's going to give you another one.

And of course I'm trying out for Romeo.Duh,what do you expect,Kim Taehyung to be a supporting role?Never.I'm born to be the star.I went to the paper and I wrote my name in the Romeo section and I saw that Jeon was also trying out for that role too.Hahaha he's clearly wasting his time,everyone knows I'm the best Romeo in the school.

''Ok class,time's up!Now I'll call you one by one on the stage and I'll give you a small part for you to act.So be quiet and let's do this quicker!''Said our teacher clapping with her hands.

She started calling first the girls that were trying out for Juliet.I saw that Jin Kyong and Joy were trying out too.Now she started calling the boys.Five of them already got another role...Jeon is currently on the stage...He left the stage room and now there are just 2 more boys in front of me...omg it's my turn.

I went on the stage and one of the male teachers gave me the script and I started reading it.

''Give me that mattock and the wrenching iron.

Hold, take this letter: early in the morning

See thou deliver it to my lord and father.

Give me the light: upon thy life, I charge thee,

Whate'er thou hear'st or seest, stand all aloof,

And do not interrupt me in my course.

Why I descend into this bed of death,

Is partly to behold my lady's face;

But chiefly to take thence from her dead finger

A precious ring, a ring that I must use

In dear employment: therefore hence, be gone:

But if thou, jealous, dost return to pry

In what I further shall intend to do,

By heaven, I will tear thee joint by joint

And strew this hungry churchyard with thy limbs:

The time and my intents are savage-wild,

More fierce and more inexorable far

Than empty tigers or the roaring sea.''

''Ok,thank you Mr.Kim.NEXT!''Yelled my teacher.

-

Forth period ended and now we have a quick break and then fifth period.We have drama class for the rest of the day (if you were wondering) because we have to prepare for the school play.It's going to be next Monday so we don't have time.

''Hey V!How did it go?''Namjoon hyung asked me and J Hope joined us.

''Well,I did my best.''I proudly said.

''I tried out for Mercutio and J Hope tried out for Benvolio.I hope we get the roles.

Then bell rang and we all went on the stage.

''Listen up!I'll say the name of the role and then the name of the student that's going to play the role.It was really hard for me to make this choice,but I hope everything will turn the way we wanted.''Said our teacher,standing in front of us along with the male teachers.She was holding the paper with the names.She started reading from the supporting roles.

''Mercutio will be..Kim Namjoon.''She said landing RM the script.

''Hmm..Benvolio will be..will be..ah Jung Hoseok!''She said landing Hoseok hyung his script.

''Now,a lot of you tried out for this role and all of you did a great job.I was actually thinking between two of you,but I think I made the right choice.So,Romeo..will be...

JEON JUNGKOOK!Congrats Mr.Jeon,you did an amazing job!''She said and she gave Jeon the script.Well..I was mad.I was more than mad that I didn't get a role in the play..and Jeon,THAT LOSER will be the play's male protagonist and not me?What did I do wrong?Why didn't I get the role?How is Jeon better Romeo than me?

I was that mad that I couldn't control my anger and I started moving towards my teacher that was congratulating Jeon.Everyone started looking at me shocked because they didn't know what was I going to do.

''You..you..you can't be a better Romeo than me!You don't even know how to act and you got the role.The role that I should've get!Can you for once stop stealing away from me the things I actually deserve?''How deep I know right!I started moving towards him.Anger filled my dark innocent eyes.He started sweating and he was scared,well..everyone was.I grabbed him by the collar of his uniform and I started punching him.

''I *punch* deserve *punch* this *punch* role!NOT YOU!DO YOU ALL GET THAT?''I yelled now looking at the whole crowd of students and the shocked teachers.Our teacher didn't have a shocked face,she SMILED?I walked towards her and I spoke.

''How could you not give me the role.In fact you didn't give me any other role!''I yelled at her face.

''Oh Taehyung..but I did.''She calmly said.

''Y-you..you did?''I asked her.

''Of course Taehyung.Now if you excuse me I have a role to give.''She said pointing at the crowd,so I went to the place where I stood before.

''Ok,so now for the role of Juliet..I was thinking about everything,but no one really suited the role,so I came up with this conclusion.Juliet will be...

KIM TAEHYUNG!''Wait WHAT?ME PLAYING JULIET?A FEMALE ROLE?NO WAY.NEVER!I angrily moved towards my teachers.All I could hear was laughter coming from my classmates,the girls were all complaining and the boys were making fun of me.I looked at Jeon and he was smirking.What a devil.

''What are you doing?Do I look like a girl to you?''I yelled at the teacher.

''No Taehyung,wait let me expl-''

''No,you won't explain.Why me?Why me when there are like 20 girls that could play this role!Why are you doing this to me?Is this some kind of a punishment since I got in fight with Jeon?Well I'd rather get detention than this..this is humiliation..embarrassment!You are embarrassing me in front of the whole school!''

''KIM TAEHYUNG STOP!I know there are 20 other girls,but they don't fit this role.And no,this is not punishment.In fact,your fight with Jeon made me give you this role to you.You showed me passion,strength and loyalty..the things I needed,but I didn't find in any of those Juliets here.''She said pointing at the girls.

I looked around and I left the stage.I wrote a note to my teacher saying that I won't participate in the school's play and I left it in the classroom,on her table.

A couple of hours later,I checked the school blog and I read that the school play is canceled.

Even the teacher ships Taekook.Taekook is a great love,isn't it?Haha jk.

Let's see what will happen in the next chapter!

We hit 100M views on IDOL!Congrats army and BTS! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.1K 25
- I'm so scared - just look at me, only me Jeon Jungkook is one of the best and as well the most bullied students in his college. at a party through...
82.6K 2.1K 16
"I want to be inside of you." I never knew the taste of pineapples would be so addictive. It was wrong, but it felt so right. He was a drug that I...
11.9K 351 89
in which Violet Hilton's life is turned upside down from the moment she goes Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. or. in which a Muggleborn...
99.6K 4.2K 25
" I'm here to protect you, not love you know your place Mr. Jeon " " it's not fair, why can't I love you?! " " ..I love someone else Mr. Jeon, please...