Rich Kids

By taekookunit

Taekook ff where Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are top high school students who love motorcycle racing and a... More

Cast
Chapter 1:Welcome to Seoul Academy
Chapter 2:Motorcycle race
Chapter 3 : Texting in math class
Chapter 4: Basketball game
Chapter 5: Lover or Loser
Chapter 6: Warning
Chapter 7: Going to class with my enemy
Chapter 8 : Organizing the party
Chapter 9: Birthday party pt.1
Chapter 10: Birthday party pt.2
Chapter 11: Class President
Chapter 12: New captain
Chapter 14: Drama class
Chapter 15: Last game
Chapter 16 : Cold flight
Chapter 18:Road trip
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 19: The tables have turned
Chapter 20: My nightmare became my reality
Chapter 21 : New home
Chapter 22: I'll win just for you
Chapter 23: Secret exposed
Chapter 24: My gf is my bestie
Chapter 25: The new bad boy
Chapter 26: Just for fame
Chapter 27: Hair
Chapter 28:I kissed a boy and I liked it
Chapter 29:In love with three
Chapter 30:Break up
Chapter 32:We don't talk anymore
Chapter 33 : Partners
Chapter 31:Thank you,next
Chapter 34 : New relationships
Chapter 35 : A lesson
Chapter 36 : Back to enemies?
Chapter 37: I have a crash on you
Chapter 38: Spill the tae
Chapter 39 : Only mine
Chapter 40 : We are family,right?
Chapter 41 : Christmas Shopping
Chapter 42: Explanation
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 44 : Kiss me in front of everyone
Chapter 45 : Bush bush baby
Chapter 46 : Winter Break
Chapter 47 : Hungry
Chapter 48 : Last day
Chapter 49: Oh horny day
Chapter 50 : Home alone
Chapter 51 :BUTTerfly
Chapter 52 : Connected
Chapter 53 :1,2,3,4 and 5
Chapter 54 : New house
Chapter 55 : Do you remember your promise?
Chapter 56 : It's time for the truth
Chapter 57 : The truth untold
Chapter 58 : Graduation
Chapter 59: Death
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 13: So,which side?

3.8K 167 32
By taekookunit

Jimin's POV:

Ok,so today is the day I'll officially become a part of a side.The day I thought would never come,but here I am..walking trough these hallways,trying to find the side leaders to finally announce on which side I chose to be..well not exactly.

I sent a text message telling them to meet me in front of the science classroom.After 3 minutes walking,I saw them standing right before the classroom,impatiently waiting for me to come.

''Uhmm hey guys!How are y-''

''Please stop..just tell us on which side are you!''Said Taehyung giving me a death glare,coming closer to me along with everyone else except Jungkook.Of course,he already knew the answer.

''I..''I started speaking and I finally decided to ignore them.I fixed my uniform and I stood proudly.

''I'm on Jeon's side.Trough this past 10 days,I realized how amazing his side is.The people are so kind and nice and they have a strong and powerful leader..unlike you.''I said.I have to admit,I always preferred Jeon's side,but Jungkook was always mean and cold.Taehyung looks like a nicer person even tho he act like he doesn't care,but I can see their true personalities.

''If that's your final choice..than..I no longer have to speak to you.Now if you excuse us,we have more important stuff to do.''Said Taehyung.Ah here we go again.Now he is cold to me and he will act like we aren't friends.

''Welcome to Jeon's side Park Jimin.''Said Jungkook shaking hands with me.And of course after a couple of minutes the school's blog was full of posts about me and Jungkook shaking hands.

Taehyung's POV:

''I can't believe Jimin chose Jeon's side.This cant be true.I mean..I did everything to be better than Jeon,but he decided to join his side instead.''The side of the leader that was late on the first day of school?The one that was texting his girlfriend in math class?The one that got dumped?There must be something else..and I'll find out what is going on.

''Don't worry Taehyung.It was just one student.You'll gain a lot more and better people on your side.It's not that important.You should focus on yourself now and maybe try to focus on your relationship with Joy.''Said Namjoon hyung.

Yeah yeah,I know.Give Joy a chance.But I can't.I just don't feel attracted to her at all.But still we know each other for just two days,maybe time will fix things..

-

It's lunch break and I decided to text Joy.I thought that she would like to join me and my hyungs for lunch!After 5 minutes she came and sat with us.

''Hey V,hi RM and J Hope oppa!''She said.

''Hey uhmm..would you like to go on a dinner tonight?You choose the time.''I asked her.

''Aww V that's so sweet of you,but you honestly don't have to rush things.You don't have to ask me on a date on the second day!''She said and she smiled.

''Ah no,no,it's not a date.It's a..A FRIENDLY DATE,you know..just to get to know each other better.''I explained.

''In that case,ok sure.How about 7 pm?''

''Sure,I'll get you from your house,just give me your address.''I said and she wrote her address on a piece of paper.After that we ate lunch and  we went to our next class.

-

School is finally over and now I have to go quickly home,take a shower and dress up,because I don't have much time.When I arrived home,my mom was luckily out so she wouldn't ask me billion questions and she wouldn't waste my time.

I quickly took a shower and I went to my closet.I picked an outfit.Black shirt with white stripes,black jeans and black shoes.I put on my special perfume for dates and I went outside.I saw that my mom left the car,so I decided to drive the car instead.I got in and I drove to the address Joy gave me.I arrived at a small,but nice house and I saw her.She immediately got in the car.

''Hey,you look really nice.''She said to me,smiling.

''Thank you..you look beautiful too.''I said,returning the smile.

''So..where are you taking me?''She playfully said.

''I found a nice place,not to fancy and not to casual.I asked my friends what is the best place where they usually go on a dinner and they told me to go there.You know..I have never been to places like this before.I usually eat at those fancy restaurants since I have to.You can imagine what can happen if someone sees me there.''I explained to her.

''I know.Being famous and rich isn't easy too.You have to be careful where you go and with who you hang out.''And after that we just sat in a comfortable silence until we arrived at the place.I opened the door for her and we went inside.

''Oh I know this place.I used to come here with my friends.''She said and we went to our table.

''So what would you like to or-''

''OMG Jin Kyong!Is that you girl?''Joy interrupted my question as she stood up waving at a girl.I turned around and I saw..

I SAW JIN KYONG AND JEON JUNGKOOK WALKING INTO THE SAME RESTAURANT?!?WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?AND HOW DOES JOY KNOW JIN KYONG?

This is what they are wearing.Also Jin Kyong looks like Adriana Lima,but she has turquoise eyes and brighter skin color.

 ''Oh I'm sorry V.Meet Jin Kyong.She is my friend.We used to come here and eat together.''I looked at Jin Kyong and I shook hands with her.

''Aannd I'm sure you two know each other very well so I don't have to introduce you to him.''She said looking at Jeon.

''So what are you doing here Jin Kyong?''Joy asked her and we both looked at the aforementioned girl.

''Well me and Jungkookie are on a date and we wanted to eat something really delicious so I decided to invite him here.''She said and smiled.

''Oh THAT'S GREAT.Me and V are here to eat dinner too.How about we have like a...A DOUBLE DATE?Isn't it a great idea?We haven't seen each other for a long time.This is a great opportunity to finally talk about everything that has happened this past months.''Said Joy.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?A DOUBLE DATE?I HAVE TO SIT AND EAT DINNER WITH MY BIGGEST ENEMY AND HIS GIRLFRIEND THAT HAPPENS TO BE MY ONLY CRUSH FOR 8 YEARS?GREAT!THIS DINNER CAN'T GET ANY BETTER.

''Sure dear,it's a fantastic idea.Well we'll need a bigger table so let's sit there.''Said Jin Kyong pointing at a table for 4 people.We walked to the table and we sat there.

This is how they're sitting.

Jungkook's POV:

''What are we going to order?''Asked Jin Kyong.Soon the waiter came and we ordered red and white wine and pasta.

''So Joy,are you two dating?''She asked Joy.I looked at Taehyung and he seemed uncomfortable..tensed?

''Uhm actually no..I mean we're planing to date,but for now we decided to focus on our friendship first.''

''Aw how sweet.Isn't it,Jungkookie?''Said Jin Kyong looking at me.

''Yeah.''The waiter came with our food and drinks and we started eating.Jin Kyong and Joy were talking all the time.It was like me and Kim weren't even here.Omg it's so boring here.I looked at V and he was playing with his fingers.So,I'm not the only one that feels like a third wheel.Maybe..maybe I should try to talk to him,I mean he is still a jerk,but I'm so bored so I don't care.

''So,uhm..how did you two met?''I asked him,but I looked at my food,because I don't want to make eye contact with my enemy,right?

''We met at school.There is nothing romantic or special about that so yeah.''Omg this is so awkward.What am I supposed to talk about with my enemy?

''How did you two met?You recovered very quick from your break up.''He said,looking at his meal too.

''Yeah,I did.We met at my second birthday party.She looked so stunning so I couldn't just stand there and watch her from afar.''I said and I laughed.

''Yeah,that's true.She always looks stunning.Anyways congrats on your new member.Jimin seemed to really like your side.''

''I guess he did.''And that was the last thing we both said.When we finished eating,we left the restaurant.

''It was really nice hanging out with you guys!We should go out together more often!''Said Jin Kyong.

''Of course we should.Well,see ya tomorrow at school.Bye!''Said Joy waving at us.

We got in in my new car and I drove Jin Kyong to her house.After that I drove home.When I went inside,Jennie was sleeping in her room and my dad was back.I went to my bedroom and I fell asleep.What a day...

Isn't it funny how Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Kim are out all the time.Hahah busy parents.

Did you like the double date?Make sure to vote,comment and follow me!Thanks for reading! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 6.6K 42
He bent his head and spoke into my mouth, his lips hovering over mine, but not kissing me "If you know how hard I'm trying to control myself, you wou...
398K 9.8K 32
#219 in vampire diaries It's been years since Ruby has cared for someone. Anyone. But one event changes everything. She has been captured by The Au...
242K 8.7K 22
I was taking a shower in schools dorm in my room but when I heard some loud noises coming from my room I quickly turned off the shower and walked to...
1.2M 8.4K 200
not getting the books you wish to read? well, here's a list with tons of 'em just for you! >> i do not own the cover picture; s...