Rich Kids

By taekookunit

Taekook ff where Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung are top high school students who love motorcycle racing and a... More

Cast
Chapter 1:Welcome to Seoul Academy
Chapter 2:Motorcycle race
Chapter 3 : Texting in math class
Chapter 4: Basketball game
Chapter 5: Lover or Loser
Chapter 7: Going to class with my enemy
Chapter 8 : Organizing the party
Chapter 9: Birthday party pt.1
Chapter 10: Birthday party pt.2
Chapter 11: Class President
Chapter 12: New captain
Chapter 13: So,which side?
Chapter 14: Drama class
Chapter 15: Last game
Chapter 16 : Cold flight
Chapter 18:Road trip
Chapter 17: Roommates
Chapter 19: The tables have turned
Chapter 20: My nightmare became my reality
Chapter 21 : New home
Chapter 22: I'll win just for you
Chapter 23: Secret exposed
Chapter 24: My gf is my bestie
Chapter 25: The new bad boy
Chapter 26: Just for fame
Chapter 27: Hair
Chapter 28:I kissed a boy and I liked it
Chapter 29:In love with three
Chapter 30:Break up
Chapter 32:We don't talk anymore
Chapter 33 : Partners
Chapter 31:Thank you,next
Chapter 34 : New relationships
Chapter 35 : A lesson
Chapter 36 : Back to enemies?
Chapter 37: I have a crash on you
Chapter 38: Spill the tae
Chapter 39 : Only mine
Chapter 40 : We are family,right?
Chapter 41 : Christmas Shopping
Chapter 42: Explanation
Chapter 43: Merry Christmas!
Chapter 44 : Kiss me in front of everyone
Chapter 45 : Bush bush baby
Chapter 46 : Winter Break
Chapter 47 : Hungry
Chapter 48 : Last day
Chapter 49: Oh horny day
Chapter 50 : Home alone
Chapter 51 :BUTTerfly
Chapter 52 : Connected
Chapter 53 :1,2,3,4 and 5
Chapter 54 : New house
Chapter 55 : Do you remember your promise?
Chapter 56 : It's time for the truth
Chapter 57 : The truth untold
Chapter 58 : Graduation
Chapter 59: Death
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 6: Warning

4.7K 200 80
By taekookunit

    ⚠️Warning⚠️

          Mature content and violence ahead

Jungkook's POV:

''Ahh Kookie..ughhmm f-faster!''She screamed when I thrusted in her.

''That's not my name baby girl.Try again.''I said with evil smirk on my face as I gently held her waist.

''Faster daddy..fa-faster!''She yelled and I finally came.I don't know why but it feels like she is rushing the stuff today.First,we went on a date earlier and we left after 30 minutes and now we f*cked in like 10 minutes.I honestly have no idea what is she doing.I get off of her and I got dressed up.

''Why are we in a rush?''I said as I put on the belt.

''I just had to go to work.One of the employees didn't feel good and now I have to take her shift.''She said as she cleaned herself and she got dressed up.

''Should I drive you there?''I asked her because I was sure that she couldn't walk.

''No no,no need to do that.I'll just take the bus.''She said.

''Ok,I won't insist.''I said and we left the house.I got on my motorcycle and I went home.

-

Taehyung's POV:

I was sleeping peacefully in my bedroom,dreaming about winning Jeon and being the richest man in the country.Everyone loves me!

''Kim Taehyung..if you don't wake up in 2 minutes..I will paint your motorcycle in pink!''Yelled my mom.I quickly woke up,I can't let her touch my baby.

''Yeah yeah I'm coming!''I yelled and I quickly dressed up in my uniform.I went downstairs and quickly ate breakfast with my mom.Ah yes,forgot to tell.Well,I live here with my mom.I have older brother,his name is Baekhyun,but he is married and lives with his wife.And about my father..well..he left me and my mom for another woman,but luckily he left all the money and even the company to us.

''What took you so long?You must've slept well.You'll be late for school.Eat faster!''Said my mom.

''I'm finished.I'll be back home when my classes are over!See you then.''I said as I kissed her cheek and I left our house,well better said our mansion.I rode Van to school and when I arrived I saw more girls screaming my name and taking photos of me than usual.It's definitely because Jeon has a girlfriend and they have no chances with him now.

I went inside and I was looking for my friends,Hoseok and Namjoon and I found them alnog with the new boy Jimin.

''Hey guys and Jimin.What are you doing?''I asked.

''Hey Taehyung,we are waiting to see if Jungkook's girlfriend comes again.The girls are planning to throw paint at her.Hahaha I can't wait to see her reaction.''Said Jimin.

''Tae did you see?Every girl  is talking about you now.It looks like you'll have more girlfriends than Jeon!You're winning again!He is such a loser.''Namjoon said to me.

''Do you seriously consider being on his side?Don't you see how unprofessional he is?If I was on your place,I wouldn't hesitate to join Kim's Side.''Said Namjoon to Jimin.

''Well,it looks like their plan didn't work.''Said Hoseok and we all looked at him,confused.

''How do you know?''I asked him.

''Look,Jungkook came..alone.His girlfriend is not here with him today.''He said and everyone looked at him.

For some reason,he looked so happy.It must've been because of his date.Well at least he isn't daydreaming anymore.But I still have to talk to him.Something like that mustn't happen again!Soon we all went to class.

Second period is over and now we have lunch break.I went in the canteen and I saw J-Hope and RM sitting on our table along with Jimin.I joined them and we started eating.I looked at Jeon's table.He was sitting with his friends.

''Hahaha look at his friends.They are probably regretting the day they joined his side.Let's go and have a little talk with them.''Said Namjoon hyung while getting up from his seat.He and J-Hope hyung went to their table and I quickly followed them.

''Bon apetit losers!What would you like to eat today?How about a punch?''Said Namjoon hyung while resting both of his hands on their table.

''What do you want Namjoon?''Said Jin,angrily.

''I was wondering if I punch you,into what color would your blue face turn?''Said J-Hope to Suga.

''Oh no,don't you dare to say something about my appearance!''Said Suga.And that's how their fight began.There was no reason for fighting but I guess RM and Hoseok hyung felt like it.I wasn't in the mood for fighting.I prefer fighting with minds over fighting with hands.I saw Jeon sitting and looking at his hyungs with a blank face.I took his arm and I pulled him with me.We went on the rooftop and I decided that it was the time to tell him the truth.The truth about his beloved girlfriend.

''Seriously Taehyung,again?What is wrong with you?This is the second time this week.Didn't I tell you?I'm not playing any games,but that doesn't mean that I'm gonna let you win.''He said trying to explain himself.But little did he know that I brought him here to talk about his girlfriend.

''Can you just shut the f*ck up?I didn't bring you here to talk about that,so you don't need to explain yourself.I'm here to tell you something.''I said now looking straight at him.I saw that he was calming down and now he was looking at me too.

''I don't have to listen to you.''He said trying to leave,but I held his arm.

''I'm trying to warn you and you want to leave?Can you just please try to f*cking listen to me for five f*cking minutes and then do whatever the f*ck you want?''I said and he looked at me still with the blank face and he nodded.We sat on the ground and I started speaking.I know that he won't believe me and that I'll regret this.

They're sitting like this.Just imagine them in their uniforms.

''Yesterday your girlfriend came to school.I saw her,she is a nice girl and stuff,but don't get too attached to her.After all she is not that nice as you think.''I said.

''Oh I see.YOU ARE JEALOUS!HHAHAHAHA!KIM TAEHYUNG IS JEALOUS BECAUSE I HAVE A GOOD LOOKING AND NICE GIRLFRIEND AND HE DOESN'T!Hahahah.You know what?You are so,so..Idk even what to say.I pity you.How can you come and say sh*t about someone when you don't even know that person and on top of that,you did all of this just because you are jealous?Huh..what a loser.''He said.He looked at me with pity and he wanted to leave,but I stopped him by speaking.

''I'm not jealous.I came here to tell you the truth.Yesterday,when I was about to go home,I heard your girlfriend talking to a man on her phone in the hallway and I overheard their conversation.She said that she will go to him as soon as she finishes with you and that she wouldn't leave him for a kid like you.I would've never tell you this since you daydreaming,being late,being taken and stuff would actually help me be better in many stuff,but I decided to tell you since I need my competition back and you are the only one that is capable of being my competition.''I explained.

''Why are you telling me this?WHY SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU?Why am I even listening to your sh*t?''He said,but I stopped him again from leaving.

''Yesterday,you went on a date with her,I suppose earlier than you both agreed to.''I said and he turned around looking at me with a shocked face.

''How did you know?''He said and he came back and he sat next to me again.

''After your date,you went to her house,but again she rushed everything and she probably told you that she has to go somewhere.''I said.

''Were you spying on us?''He asked.

''Of course not!I went home immediately after I overheard the conversation.''I said.

''Look Jeon,think about this.I know you won't believe me,but just know that I had more reasons to keep this a secret from you than to tell you.''I said and I left the rooftop and the jungshooked Jeon.

Is that the real reason why Taehyung warned Jungkook?Will Jungkook trust Tae and leave Mi Young?Find out in the next chapter! <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 870 54
Elliana alwyn just wants to have a normal college experience despite who her parents are. But that's easier said than done when the reputation and pr...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

317K 8.1K 115
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
45K 1.1K 21
A story of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger (as muggles) in the city of love Hermione Granger is visiting Paris, France for the summer. Up until one...
56.9K 524 162
The books mentioned here are handpicked and are suggested only after reading them. All the books mentioned here has a great story line and amazing au...