My Visions

Por darcyjog

Wayo is happy with his life as it is. He has a girlfriend which he loves and is wanting to get engaged to he... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Meet Shane
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
New Book
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
New Book
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Announcement
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
New Book - Once in a Lifetime
Update
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Four Bs
Cute Dog

Chapter 105

2.3K 191 52
Por darcyjog

A/N:  Here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy it.  Don't worry, this isn't the only chapter on the reception.  The next chapter is also focused on the reception.  

Wayo POV

My dad starts clicking his tongue, "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Do you think it is that easy? Sorry to tell you it isn't. If you don't accept the gift tonight, then I will get rid of it. Plus, it isn't something that you just enjoy this weekend. It is something that you will enjoy for many days to come. Do you want it or not?"

UGH!! Why does my dad have to play games with me? Why can't he be like everyone else's father who just say it like it is? No, my dad has to tease and play games and beat around the bush until I'm tired and want to give up. Well, today I don't want to play the games.

I look at Pha and I can tell that my dad has him hooked into his stupid little game. I shrug my shoulder and mouth, "What do you want to do?" Before, I can respond to my dad, Pha blurts out, "Dad, yes, we want the gift."

Well, I hope dad doesn't play anymore games. I have a wedding reception to get back out to and to enjoy.

One of dad's staff members walks over to my dad and hands him a small rectangular gift box. My dad takes the box and turns towards us. He smiles and as he holds out the box, he says, "Here." Pha tentatively reaches out for it and picks it up off my dad's hand.

I see that Pha is as hesitant about it as I am. He slowly opens the lids to box as I'm holding my breath. Knowing my dad, it could be anything. Pha looks a little puzzled as he looks into the box, which has me a little puzzled. What could be in the box? I walk up next to him and look inside. I quickly take the keys out and I see an address written on a piece paper in the bottom of the box.

Pha asks, "What are the keys for?"

My dad smiles and teases, "Isn't there an address in the bottom of the box?"

I'm still confused but I quickly say, "Yes. What is the address for?"

My dad proudly announces, "The keys go to a house at the address in the box. Your house. My wedding present and it is between the university and the hospital and not too far our branch offices."

I'm stunned. I look at Pha and he is stunned, too. I glance over to Pha's parents and they are both speechless. In one simple action, my dad has managed to render all of us speechless.

My dad suddenly chimes, "Oh, I nearly forgot. I have left the files for possible surrogates on the kitchen table, so you have them if and when you decide you want children. I have already filtered through all the candidates and the files that I have left are the best out of the group."

Once again, we are all speechless. I do have to admit that even though my dad teases and toys with me, I wouldn't want anyone else as my dad. In my mind, he is the best dad ever.

Before I realize what I'm doing, I run and jump onto my dad, engulfing him in hug. Pha follows right behind me and encases both me and my dad in a hug. I fight back tears of joy as I choke out, "Dad, you're the greatest."

Pha hums, "I agree."

My dad clears his throat. "Well, if you accept my gift, take the box and you can go there tonight or you can stay at the hotel that Shane booked for you. I have to admit, that the hotel is really nice, and Shane was able to get to a private secure room. I'll leave it up to you. I know you probably don't want to drive all the way back to the house tonight and I won't hold it against you."

Pha calmly states, "We will stay at the hotel tonight, but we will go to the house tomorrow. Thank you for this. You really shouldn't have done this."

I agree with Pha that he shouldn't have bought us a house but I'm not going to refuse it. I do have one small question. "Dad, do you happen to have pictures of the house? You didn't buy another mansion, did you?"

My dad chuckles, "No, it isn't a mansion, but it is a nice house."

Skeptical of his answer because I know that he doesn't see his mansion that we are standing in right now as a mansion. He has always called it a slightly bigger house than normal, but he has never called it mansion like the rest of us.

My dad motions for his staff and one woman walks up to us with a laptop. She sets the laptop down on the nearby table and Pha and I crowd around it. As she begins to scroll through the pictures, it is very evident that this house is probably bigger than Pha's parents' house. It isn't quite a mansion yet, but it definitely isn't a simple house. It looks like my dad has had it fully furnished, too.

As Pha and I are looking through the pictures, my dad commands, "Enough with the house, we have a wedding reception to attend and the guests are waiting for the newlyweds."

Pha and I finish looking at the pictures quickly and we walk with our parents back out to the festivities. I'm really curious to know exactly what the Fairies did for the memory table. They didn't want us to see exactly what they were doing but they kept saying that it would be perfect. However, their idea of perfect and my idea of perfect are completely different and I'm just hoping that they didn't embarrass me too much.

As soon as we walk into the ballroom, louds squeals drown out everything else. I look up over to the where the high-pitched noise is coming from and I see the Fairies running towards me at full steam. I quickly brace for impact as the Fairies swarm me and as usual they all scream at once.

     "OMG!!! CUTIE P', YOU LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL!!!"

     "P'YO, THE WEDDING WAS AMAZING!!!"

     "P', THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!!!"

     "CUTIE P', OMG, IT WAS LIKE A FAIRY TALE WEDDING!!!!"

Oh my, maybe they are going to give me a break since it is my wedding. NOT!!!

The Fairies pause and then all scream in unison, "P', WHERE ARE ALL THE HOT, RICH AND SINGLE MEN?"

What? I didn't generate the guess list for their dating pleasure. I only wanted friends and family that support us here and not a bunch of eye candy for the Fairies. Really? What were they thinking? Oh yeah, they definitely weren't thinking about me or about my wedding.

My dad comes up to us and clears his throat which makes the Fairies back away just a little from me. Thank you, dad. My dad calmly states, "Ladies, this is my son's wedding and we didn't do the guest list according to your dating preference. Instead, we selected only people who supported my son, well I need to say sons now." My dad quickly smiles, and I can see his pride swelling up as he says sons. "So, don't accost my son about not having a bunch of single rich men for you to play with."

Yes, my super dad to the rescue again. With his simple but very effective little speech, the Fairies slowly regain their composure and take a few steps back. Yes, I can finally breath normally again. As I glance around at the Fairies, the memory table catches my eye, or should I say the life size picture of Pha carrying me with my arms stretched out. What the heck? I don't remember this.

Pha must have seen my confused expression as I stare at the life size cut-outs. Pha chuckles lightly as he comes up to me and puts his arm around my waist. He gently whispers into my ear, "That was the night at the bar when you were drinking. You thought that you were flying and were saying, "WEEEE!" as I carry you out of the bar and to the car."

I never asked what happened that night at the bar. I remember the hotel room and our wild time together, but I never knew that Pha carried my out of the bar. Oh, no. What else did the Fairies put up as 'memories'?

My eyes quickly go to the next life size cut-out of me. This time it is of me with dirt and blood on my clothes while I'm wearing a ripped muscle-tee. I recognize this one. It is one of the pictures that Pha has on his phone from the day that Shane and I helped the engineering students with the fight. I quickly turn to Pha while pointing to my image and ask, "You didn't give them the picture, did you? That is one of the pictures that you took while you were hiding in the corner watching me."

Pha seems a little confused when he finally realizes what I'm talking about. He quickly starts shaking his head and says, "No. I didn't give any pictures to the Fairies, but how did they get it off my phone?"

As Shane walks up to us, he proudly announces, "I got it off your phone or should I say, I forwarded the picture to the Fairies. It was teamwork."

Pha looks a little irritated and hisses, "How did you know that it is on my phone?"

This time Beam and Kit yell, "We told him." As they get closer, Beam continues, "We knew that you had pictures from that day on your phone and well, when the ladies where wanting some good pictures, we mention about that day and told them that you now only have pictures, but you also have a video."

Kit chuckles and finishes the story. "As soon as everyone found out that Ai'Pha secretly took pictures and video of P'Yo that day, they all wanted to see them, so we came up with a plan. Next thing you know, P'Shane is forwarding all the pictures from that day to us along with the video."

My dad has to add his own thoughts, "I was also quite surprised to find out that N'Pha was such a creepy stalker, but I find the whole thing kind of cute."

I quickly dash over to the table I can't figure out how they got all these pictures. They even have a TV setup behind the table running videos of us and our friends. As I glance up at the screen, the video begins to play of Pha carrying me out of the bar that night and a loud "WEEEE!!" is heard as Pha effortlessly carries me through the bar. I gave strict orders to not do anything that would embarrass me! This is so embarrassing!!

I do smile at the life size cut-out of me dressed in my biker gear leaning against my motorcycle. Now, that I like. I actually love the way I look there. I may just ask to keep that one.

My happiness doesn't last long as my eyes are pulled to another life size cut-out which is placed slightly behind some things, so you can't see it clearly until you get closer to the table. My mouth immediately drops wide open. How in the world did they get that picture? Pha comes up along side me and asks, "What are you so shocked about?"

I slowly raise my hand and point to the life-size cut out Pha and I sitting at a table. I have my biker gear on and hickeys all over my neck while Pha is smiling with his arm around me. I remember this. It is the morning after Pha found me in my hotel room at the beach and we spent the night together.

Pha laughs, "Don't you remember that Ai'Beam took the picture the next morning and posted it to your fan page. That is the picture that sent Ai'Pring over the edge to try and remove you from my life."

It all comes flooding back to me now. Yes, I remember it. However, I don't need a life size representation of it right in front of my face. Not to mention, is it me or do the hickeys seem to stand out even more now. Oh, this is so embarrassing. Pha leans towards me and whispers, "I love that picture. It reminds me that you finally gave yourself to me that night. I don't know how long I was going to have to chase you if Beam didn't tell me that you were staying at the hotel."

I have to admit that that night was a big turning point in our relationship. I quickly hum, "Yes, that night changed our relationship."

However, I'm concerned about what other things the Fairies were able to get people to give them for the memory table. I quickly step towards the table to get a closer look at the pictures. My eyes immediately narrow in on one photo that has been enlarged. I immediately scream, "DAD!! HOW COULD YOU???"

Pha instantly bolts next to me. "What, baby?"

Before I can even point to the picture, Pha sees it and immediately picks it up. Chuckling, he teases, "What? It is so cute."

Well, two can play at this game and I immediately spot a similar picture of Pha. I snatch it off the table and mock, "Well, your picture is cute too. At least, I have myself covered up in the bath water, but your baby picture has you completely naked." I playfully bounce his baby bath time picture in front him as I smirk. Mentally I'm screaming, "It isn't so funny when it is you in the picture, right."

Pha's smiling face instantly disappears as he grabs the picture and screams, "MOTHER!!! WHY???"

Everyone around us bursts out laughing as Phapouts and tries to hide the picture. Leave it up to the Fairies to embarrass us atour own wedding. I wonder what else isgoing to happen at our wedding reception. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.1K 140 17
Beam moved from his hometown to the capital because of work. He ended up living in a boarding house with other guys. Wayo, endearingly called "Baby B...
19.1K 908 15
⚠️ Warnings: none? Wayo has a black-handprint on his face. Beam has a black-handprint on his shoulder. Kit has a black-handprint on his knee. - Phana...
71.7K 3.4K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...
472K 25K 90
After years of Yo telling his dad that he should get married again, his dad finally has found someone that has captured his heart. The only catch is...