Be Mine, And Stay Mine... JJK...

Autorstwa notcooldudde

"Sorry Y/n, Jungkook loves me. He always has." "Jungkook? Tell me she's lying. . .Tell me she's lying! Please... Więcej

INTRODUCTION
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Episode 14: Mistake
Episode 15: Jins POV
Episode 16: Sneaky
Episode 17: Caring Taehyung
Episode 18: Bullying
Episode 19: Crying
Episode 20: Arguing
Episode 21: Hurt & Confused
Episode 22: Regret
Episode 23: Forgiveness
Episode 24: Music
Episode 25: The Hot New Girl?
Episode 26: Anxious
Episode 27: Y/N?!?
Episode 28: Confession
Episode 29: Like An Idiot
Episode 30: Rumors
Episode 31: Anything
Episode 32: Missing?
Episode 33: Broken Light
Episode 34: Oppa
Episode 35: His buddy
Episode 37: Stay Apart
Episode 38: No Longer Together
Episode 39: Lil Rat
Episode 40: The Promise
Episode 41: Two More Days
Episode 42: Tommorow's Plans
Episode 43: Getting Dolled Up
Episode 44: Glasses
Episode 45: Euphoria
Episode 46: TaeTae
Episode 47: Kisses
Episode 48: The Tears Fall
Episode 49: Forgotten
Episode 50: Impossiable
Episode 51: They Know
Episode 52: Search & Rescue
Episode 53: Hugs
Episode 54: A Change
Episode 55: Everything Has To Be Perfect
Episode 56: They're Back
Episode 57: Karaoke
Episode 58: Dance Party
Episode 59: Gay?!
Episode 60: Dinner
Episode 61: Done With Her Shit
Episode 62: Theyre Meeting
Episode 63: Mr. Jeon
Episode 64: Prank Gone Wrong
Episode 65: Surprise Encounter
Episode 66: Jealousy Is Pain Filled
Episode 67: Please
Episode 68: Flashbacks
Episode 69: Pissed
Episode 70: The End
Episode 71: Whats Happening
Episode 72: Kris Is Needed
Episode 73: The Goodbyes
Episode 74: A New Face
Episode 75: Beat The Shit Out Of
Sequel and Thank you!
other books :p

Episode 36: Busted

4.3K 112 12
Autorstwa notcooldudde

{Edited}

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING TO MY BABY COUSIN???!" Yelled a familiar voice.

We both jumped in shock of who had entered the house. Oppa was now in the same room as us.

From the fright Jungkook and I collided heads. He groaned as he was trying to climb off of me. However, he was being pulled by his shirt collar. "HYUNG IM SORRY!!! DONT KILL ME" Jungkook yelled at the top of his lungs. With pleading eyes for me to speak up.

"OPPA!" I yelled. He turned around with anger in his eyes. I nervously gulped. Oppa was scary when angry.

Maybe I shouldn't be messing with his decisions right now.

"Please do get his face. He might have almost raped me, but I love his beautiful face. Anything but his face!" I pleaded.

"Ok Oppa will miss the face..... Oh and Jungkook you tried raping Woozi's precious Noona? Tsk tsk tsk." He said while still dragging him.

I laughed at Jungkook yelling for Oppa—pleading for Oppa to let him live. He was screaming my name for me to help him. I'd shake my head whenever he look at me for help.

"Noona?"

"Hmmm"

"Did Hyung do anything to you?"

"I don't know did he? Look at my neck and tell me."

"OH MY GOD NOONA! YOUR NECK IS FILLED WITH HICKEYS!"

"What?!??" I yelled while going to the nearest bath room.

I got to the mirror and looked on my neck. I was so shocked to see that I have four. Two on each side of my neck. "JEON JUNGKOOK!"

I ran up to Oppa's room and saw him getting beaten by Oppa. "What's wrong N/N?"

"Look what he did to my neck!"

I saw Oppa's eyes go down to my neck. His eyes then widened. " Jungkook look what you've done. She can't go to places with those all over her neck!"

"N/n! Hyung...... Please I'm sorry. It's not my fault though. Let me explain Hyung! Please I don't want to die!"

"Fine please explain how those ended up on her neck by 'accident'."

"Ok so we were watching a movie together. There was this part in the movie that was ummm. It was a turn on.......... We watching and I had my hand over my." He looks down at his crotch and whistles. "and she grabbed my hand. I didn't do anything I stayed calm. Then she climbs on top of me and.......... And she started biting on MY neck. Sucking on MY neck. Then that pushed me over my limits and I did that to her neck......" The whole time he was glancing at me. He hung his head low after he finished.

"I'm very disappointed in you both. Jungkook leave. Y/N your room now." We both nodded and went to do what he said. Like little children obedient following our mothers orders after being caught doing something we are not supposed be doing. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

68K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...
713K 41.1K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...
476K 37.6K 78
"A little game won't hurt... Right?" Jeon Jungkook is a struggling Twenty-One year old college student who tries his best to work hard and...
443K 25.8K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...