Her Dancer (Ariana/you) | ✔️...

By arixbuterag

"The happiest I've ever felt was that moment I discovered you loved me too." *started: Dec 23, 2016* *all rig... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
quick question..
Chapter 19
spilling some tea
it's out!
Chapter 20
Write On Me
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Updateeee
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Just a lil something ❤️
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
hmmm..
The First cup of tea has been brewed ❣
hmm pt2
Next update is a chapter I PROMISE 😂
Chapter 44
Im pissed.
...
Lmfao
Chapter 45
Got something special for you😌☁️🏹
They have arrived ☺️
My heart 💔
Chapter 47
Quick question!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
oh my fucking god
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
descisions
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
ANNOUNCEMENT
IMPORTTTAAAAAANNNTTT :)
I'm a fast decision maker 😂😂
TAINTED LOVE IS PUBLISHED
PLS READ ;)
Galway Girl
Chapter 63
idk what to do anymore
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
❤️hey loves❤️
IMPORTANTE😂💕
GUYS
Chapter 67
☺️😏
ITS OUT
Chapter 68
next update is a chapter i promise...but...
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 46

4.9K 131 6
By arixbuterag

~~~Forewarning// serious chapter~~~

~Y/N's POV~

Bang.

We all stood in a circle at the bottom of the entrance of the stage when screams erupted throughout the arena.

"Holy-"

"Fuck." I finished Brian's sentence, wrapping my arm protectively around Ariana's waist. 

Bang.

The screams got louder, and I overheard fans screaming and security guards telling them to file out. Blood rapidly circulated in my ears as everything began moving in slow motion. I heard myself swallow and watched as everyone around me began panicking. I felt Ariana shake in my arms and I looked down to see a stray tear fall down her delicate features. 

She looked up at me, her chocolate brown orbs cloudy with fear and pain. My mind was only able to focus on her voice, which barely came out a whisper.

"Are we gonna die?"

I opened my mouth to respond but nothing came out. Ariana's bottom lip trembled as she looked at the steps before running up them. I ran to her, stopping her from going any further. 

But she had already seen enough.

Fans were frantically running out of their seats and aisles, bustling by other people to flee out of the arena. I felt my heart shatter upon seeing a mother holding her hurt child near the front row, whom was pale and bleeding from her head. I heard Ariana gasp from beside me and the next thing I knew, she was rushing to the younger girl. 

"Ariana!" I called after her, running and wrapping my arms around her waist, carefully but forcefully bringing her back to safety. Ariana squirmed in my grasp, gasping for air through her tears.

"She's hurt! My babies are hurt-" She cut herself out with a loud sob and relaxed in my arms. I picked her up bridal style with tears stinging in my own eyes at the terrifying sight. I hurriedly brought her back down the stage stairs, where Star was guiding everyone to a dressing room at the very back of the arena.

"Aren't we gonna leave?" I asked him. Star shook his head frantically.

"We can't yet. We have to escort every single one of you to different places for safety. For now, I have to wait for clearance to let you guys go."

I nodded my head in understanding and hurriedly ran to the back room, where everyone gathered. Gabby stood up upon my arrival and rushed over, patting Ariana's shoulder reassuringly.

"Ari..It's gonna be okay-"

"It's all my fault!" Ariana sobbed into my neck. My heart broke at her hot tears splashing onto my neck. I rushed over to the couch and set her onto my lap, cupping her face into my hands.

"Ariana..Baby girl listen to me." I pleaded, wiping her frequently falling tears of her face. She looked at me with pained eyes, which caused my heart to break more than it already had. I continued, siffling.

"None of this is your fault. This is not your fault baby-Ariana!" I anxiously pulled my girlfriend's hands away from her thighs in which she was scratching harshly from stress. I saw a tiny trickle of blood seep through her soft skin on her knee and I gasped. I looked over to Gabby, who was anxiously biting her lip while swallowing back tears.

"Gabby, c-can you get me some antiseptic and some bandages please?"

Gabby nodded vigorously and rushed over to the first aid kit which hung on the wall, clambering to get the buckle undone. I brought Ariana into my arms and looked over to my side to see the tv switched on, with everyone crowded around it.

19 dead, 50 injured after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena.

My heart thundered in my chest. T-they're dead?

Ariana let out a loud and painful sob while looking at the television. She brought her nails back up to her knees to begin scratching once more, but I grabbed her wrists.

"Baby please don't." I pleaded, crying softly. I pointed to Brian. "Shut the tv off please. This is too stressful for her." I said quietly, bringing my lips up to the top of Ariana's head and kissing her hair gently. 

"Of course." Brian said, clutching onto the remote and switching the tv off. 

Gabby arrived back to the end of the couch, handing me a roll of gauze and some antiseptic. The amount of blood that was trickling down her leg now was shocking. Those acrylic nails really dig deep..

I lifted my girlfriend up with ease and set her onto the couch again, resting her leg on the available coffee table. I examined where she had scratched herself and took the disinfecting cloth, wiping down the wounded area. Ariana hissed from above me in pain, wincing slightly. I briefly brought her hand up to my mouth, kissing the top of it as if saying, everything was gonna be alright. When in reality..we were far from being alright right now.

I began applying the antiseptic to the deep scratch and rolled the gauze over the wound. I finished securing it, and placed a brief kiss on top of where the wound was and stood back up to sit next to my girlfriend, who was staring blankly at the wall behind me. Faint sounds of sirens could be heard from outside the building which only added onto my anxiety.

Fuck..I need my pills.

One thing I forgot to mention, these pills I also take are for anxiety, and if I don't get my hands on them soon, I'll need an immediate trip to the hospital. Which is the last thing any of us need right now.  

Ariana stopped staring at the wall and looked over to me with red blotchy eyes, a new found concern washing over her features..me.

"B-baby? What's wrong?"

Fuck! The last thing I need for her to do right now is to worry about me. 

 I tried to hide it the best I could, but all that came out was rapid and shallow breaths. I. Need.My.Pills.

"G-Gabby." I choked out. She turned to me, her eyes widening at my current state of medical desperation. "Watch Ariana for me..I need my pills-"

The next thing I knew I was on the ground, scrambling to get up. I heard Ariana let out a cry from behind me and hold my waist.

"What's going on??" she asked desperately, looking around for an answer. Brian luckily piped up for me.

"She's having an anxiety attack. She needs her meds." 

Ariana's eyes began welling with tears again, which only caused the aching pain in my chest to grow. I hate seeing her cry. Suddenly, the door burst open and security guards rushed in.

"This event was indeed a terrorist attack. We need to evacuate you all now." The man said, rushing us all out. My eyes widened and I looked to him.

"S-sir..I can't go anywhere without my medication."

"No time ma'am. We need to leave now." 

"Well I'm not going anywhere until I know my girlfriend is better." Ariana interjected curtly, wrapping her arms around my waist. The man sighed.

"Ms. Grande, we need to evacuate you out of here now."

"I refuse to leave-"

"Baby," I said quietly, causing Ariana to turn to me, fear laced in her delicate features. I continued. "Go. I'll catch up somehow."

Ariana's eyes widened.

"No! I am not letting you stay here during a fucking terror attack! I can't lose you too! Not after I lost some of my babies." Ariana began sobbing and I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I stood her up with me and handed her over to the security guard who was waiting patiently by the door.

"Go. I'll find you. I always do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter will not only go along with the plot of this story, but it also is based off of tonight's events.

Police say that it is believed that it was a suicide bomber in the front foyer that detonated the bomb. My heart is crying. It disgusts me how some people are blaming Ariana for this, when she had nothing to do with this attack.

If Isis claims responsibility for this attack..this'll just give me another reason to hate them even more than I already do.

We already have enough hate in this world, we don't need more. A concert is supposed to be a place of fun and memory making..this did not need to happen.

I am absolutely sickened and heartbroken by these events, and my heart goes out to all those affected in this attack.

xoxo~Sav

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 130 24
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
28.6K 1K 30
ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ɢʀᴇᴇᴅʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ After having a one night stand with the one and only Ariana Grande you expect your relationship to only last one ni...
14.4K 652 40
I never thought I could fall in love with someone like him, I never thought I can love another after my previous Boyfriend made me feel worthless, an...
302K 11.2K 53
[a.g/you] it didn't take me long actually, i knew from the start you're the one for me, ari be mine. _______________ lowercase intended g!p you COVER...