J-Rock X Reader: Book of One...

By Minori_oni

~This is a bunch of (Reader x J-rock members) one-shots! ^_^ This is my first( Reader x J-rock member) book... More

Reita x Reader (the gazette)
Meto x Reader (Mejibray)
Koichi x Reader ( Mejibray)
Yutori X Reader (Pentagon)
Tsuzuku X Reader ( Mejibray )
Minpha X reader (Pentagon)
Kazuki x Reader ( Screw)
Kai X Reader ( GazettE )
Yutori X Reader Pt.2 ( Pentagon)
Koichi x Reader Pt. 2 ( Mejibray)
Yuuki x Reader (Lycaon)
Yoshiatsu X Reader (DADAROMA)
Masa x Reader (Nocturnal Bloodlust)
Mizuki x Reader (Sadie)
Yugiri X Reader (Daizystripper)
Nao x Reader (Daizystripper)
Subaru X Reader (Royz)
Yo-ka x Reader (DIAURA)
Kai x Reader (Killaneth)
Tomo x Reader (Dadaroma)
Masa X Reader (Nocturnal Bloodlust)
Atsuki X Reader (Pentagon)
Motoki x Reader (Smileberry)
Gaku X Reader (Fest Vainquer)
Aki X Reader (Arlequin)
Nihit X Reader (Killaneth)
Hiro x Reader (Nocturnal Bloodlust)
Chizuru x Reader (Pentagon)
Atsuki X Reader (Pentagon)
Daichi X Reader (Nocturnal bloodlust)
Luvia X Reader (Canival)
Shikina X Reader (Vrzel)
Rena X Reader (The black swan)
Tsuzuku x Reader (Mejibray)
Ruki X Reader (The Gazette)
Meto X Reader (Mejibray)
Enishi X Reader (Stigma)
Tatsurou X Reader (Mucc)
Hizaki X Reader (Jupiter)
Yui X Reader (UNiTE)
Machi X Reader (MeteoroiD)
Hizumi X Reader (Stigma)
Aoi X Reader (The Gazette) Pt. 1
Aoi X Reader (The Gazette) Pt. 2
Mahiro X Reader (Kiryu)
Masa X Reader (Nocturnal Bloodlust)
39(Saku) X Reader (Killaneth)
Ryu X Reader (MoNoLith)
Natsu X Reader (Nocturnal Bloodlust)
Minpha X Reader (Pentagon)
Haru X Reader (Scapegoat)
Gaku X Reader (Fest Vainquer)
Koichi X Reader Pt.3 (Mejibray)
Mao X Reader (SID)
Kamijo X Reader (Versailles)
Natsuki X Reader (OZ)
Koudai X Reader (Royz)
Kazuha X Reader (INFi2TY)
Haru X Reader Pt. 2 (Scapegoat)
Hayato X Reader (Codomo Dragon)
Taka X Reader (One Ok Rock)
Junji X Reader (Kiryu)
Misery X Reader (Megaromania)Pt. 1
Misery X Reader (Megaromania)Pt.2
Misery X Reader (Megaromania) Pt. 3
Authors Note
Ryo X Reader (Damy)
Keisuke X Reader (Deviloof)
Ice X Reader (Ex: BFN)
Sui X Reader(ex. Megaromania & ex. LIN)
Yuhma X Reader (Fixer)
Mia X Reader (Mejibray)
Mah X Reader (SiM)
Sin X Reader (SiM)
*Please Read*
Tamon X Reader (Arlequin X Reader)
Uruha X Reader (The Gazette)
Kai X Reader (The Gazette)
Tsuzuku X Reader (Mejibray)
Jojo X Reader (The Gallo)
Aryu X Reader (Morrigan)
Aoi X Reader (The gazette)
Ruki X Reader (The Gazette)
Meet the author💞
Mitsuki Sakai X Reader (Kiryu)
Kuina X reader (Royz)
Aoi X Reader (The Gazette)
Hiro X Reader (Nocturnal Bloodlust)
Kai X Reader X Uruha (The Gazette)
Lune X Reader (Grimoire)
Mana X Reader (Moi Dix Mois & Malice Mizer)
Saku X Reader (Gossip)
Gackt X Reader (Ex. Malice Mizer)
Luvia X Reader (Canival)
Yuuki X Reader (Lycaon)
Tsubasa X Reader (DIMLIM)
Gene X Reader (Sick2) !HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!
Kai X Raeder (The Gazette)

Kai X Reader (Killaneth)

1K 16 5
By Minori_oni

*My innocence level is slowly decreasing as the stories go by but this was a request, so enjoy*

Kai's P.O.V

My girlfriend should be home any minute now. She's been working so hard lately, and she deserves something in return. She get's up in the morning, and cooks breakfast for the both of us. She also makes us lunch to eat while were both at work. She works for 8 hours, then comes home to cook dinner, and clean up around the house. Of course, I help make sure the house is clean so she doesn't have much to clean when she gets home, but sometimes I end up staying at the studio longer than I expect too, so she usually waits for me to get home before she goes to bed.

I had already made dinner for the both us. I cooked Ramen, since that's the only food I know how to make from scratch. I also brought us some expensive wine to drink. It's not everyday you get to drink expensive wine. I had the table set with the bowls, and food ready. I lit some candles around the house to set the mood for tonight.I don't just plan on having a romantic dinner with her, I want to do more then just that.

I heard the door unlock, and I immediately jumped up from my seat to greet her at the door. I ran to the door, and the door slammed open. She almost hit me with the door.

"Hey Kai," she greeted me at the door. I kissed her on the lips, and greeted her back. She slipped off her shoes, and put them on the shoe rack by the door. When she walked through the hallway, her eyes widen at what was planned out just for us. "Kai, did you make all this?" I nodded my head, and she brought me in for a hug.

"Let's eat," I said, pulling her chair from under the table. She smiled at me, and sat down in her chair. I went towards my seat, and sat down in the chair across from her.

"You made ramen?"

"Yea, I also brought some wine." I lifted up the wine bottle from the table showing her. While she poured the ramen into the bowls, I popped open the wine bottle, pouring the wine into separate glasses for us.

"This is so nice of you Kai. Thank you." I started to blush like a little girl at her compliment. "This is nothing. It's just nice to do this for you every now, and then," I responded back to her. She smiled, and we began to eat our ramen.

The ramen turned out better than I thought. I actually made something taste good! I was very proud of myself. The wine also tasted amazing! I mean it should since I spent a lot of money on it.

I picked up the bowls from our table, and put them in the sink. "I'm going to take a shower," (Y/N) said, getting up from her chair to start her shower. I ended up washing our dishes, and putting them away for us. While I waited for her to take her shower, I went into our bedroom to watch TV.

I heard the shower turn off, and my attention went towards the bathroom door. She took a little longer than I expected her too, but that's fine with me. It took her awhile before the door opened, and all the steam from the bathroom came rushing out of there. She walked out with just a bra, and underwear on. My jaw dropped at how amazing she looked. She smirked, and started walking towards the bed.

"Are we doing this, or not?" I nodded my head so quickly, and pushed her down on the bed, making sure I was hovering over her. I took my shirt off so fast, and used one of my hands to keep her wrists together. I immediately began attacking her neck.

"Someone's eager," She spoke. I was sucking on her neck, every now and then biting softly on the spot. I would lick the teeth marks that I occasional left, and move to another spot on her neck. Her moans were quiet, only because she is trying to suppress them from me. I bit down a little harder than I normally would making her gasp, and let out all her moans. I just took this chace to kiss her. I slid my tongue in her mouth, making sure my tongue hit every corner of the wet cavern.

I moved from her lips down to her stomach, making circles using my tongue. I moved my hands down towards her underwear, and I started to play with her womanhood using my thumb. She was such a moaning mess, I loved it. I continued doing that, until I though she was wet enough. I slid down her panties using my teeth. I threw them on the ground somewhere. She started to take off her bra, and she discarded it somewhere on the floor as well.

I started to suck on her inner thighs first, then I will make my way up towards her womanhood. I would leave love bites on the inside of her thighs all over. They were very dark, and visible for my eyes only.

(Y/N) P.O.V

Kai was leaving love bites on my thighs. He was trying to tease me, like he always does. It just felt so good, and I couldn't take it anymore, so I grabbed her head, and started to move him towards my womanhood. He looked up at me, and smirked.

"Woah there, I see you can't hold back anymore." he said to me. I couldn't give him a proper response because he immediately started to lick my womanhood. I was moaning softly, trying to tease him a bit. He moved his hands towards my breast, and started to play with my nipples. That motion cause me to moan out louder, which I'm guessing is what he wanted to do anyway.

I was enjoying everything he was doing. I was calling out his name as loud as possible, but then I started to feel a new feeling. I looked down at him, and noticed that he moved his right hand down towards my womanhood, and he started to finger me. He was only using one finger, but then added a second. I was getting stimulation from his finger, and his tongue. It was driving me crazy!

"KAI!" I through my head back as he inserted another finger. I didn't think I could last longer. I needed more of him, something bigger inside me. I couldn't take this feeling anymore. It felt great, but It was overpowering me. I was about to tell him to just go for it, but then I felt a sudden feeling of emptiness. I looked back up to see him on his knees taking off his belt.

I got up on my knees, and crawled towards him. I undid his pants for him, and pulled them down, along with his boxers. His member was standing straight, and was ready for me. I used my index finger, and started to slide it up, and down his member. I used hardly any pressure, just gentle touches, making his whole body twitch. I wat him to feel the same way I did just a few minutes ago.

I wrapped my hand around his member, and started to slide it up, and down slowly. I put my tongue on the tip of his member, and started to swirl it around in circles. This movement obviously making him go crazy because he threw his head back, and I can hear little moans coming from him.

I wrapped my whole mouth around tip now, and started to move my head up, and down slowly, using my tongue now and then to swirl around in circles. He put his hand behind my head, and started making me move faster now. I would lightly let my teeth graze his member, and for him, that was the last straw. He started to move my head faster making me gag every now, and then. But now he knows what it feels like to have so much going on. It just drives you crazy.

He made me pull back, and looked me in my eyes, "I see what you did there, now lay on your back." I obeyed his orders, and laid on my back. He grabbed my waist, and pulled me closer to him. He positioned himself at my entrance, and slowly started enter me. I let out a small moan, and he stopped.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, keep going." He started to move again, going in deeper. I shut my eyes tightly trying to withstand the small shock of pain. Once he was in all the way, I opened my eyes. His eyes looked at me with concern. I nodded my head indicating him to go ahead, and move. He started to move slowly going in, and out. It hurt at first, but the pain started turning into pleasure.

I pushed my self against him, and that gave him the sign to move faster. He started to pick up his pace, and move faster than he was going earlier. I let out moans of pleasure, and kept telling him to move faster. It just felt so good, I couldn't stand the slow pace he was going. Man, he drives me crazy.

Kai's P.O.V

She kept telling me to move faster, and faster. Well sweetie, I can only go so fast. I did pick of the pace though. Her moans were loud, and I'm pretty sure our neighbors can hear us. They always do though, and after our session we have to put up with the neighbors. But it's always worth it in the end.

I got tired of staying in this position, so I removed myself from inside her, earning a whine from her.

"Why'd you stop?" I looked at her, and motioned her to turn around. She got up from her back, and instead of doing what I said, she pushed me down onto our bed. I looked at her, and she smirked.

"Let me ride you," She said. I didn't even argue with her. I laid all the way back, and let her position herself. She positioned herself onto my member, and slowly went down on it. She out her hands onto my chest, and slowly started to bounce. I watched as her facial expressions would change each time she started to pick up the pace. She was obviously enjoying herself.

She started to pick up the pace again, making her moan loudly again. I let out a few moans here, and there every time her walls would tighten around my member. I can tell she was getting tired from doing all the work, so I pushed her up from me. She got on her hands, and knees for me.

I inserted myself inside her once again, and started to pick up the pace very quickly. I slapped her butt making a loud echo sound in the house. She started to moan even louder than before, and I felt her walls tighten around me again, but tighter again.

"Kai...I-I'm almost..T-t-there," she moaned out. I was almost reaching my limit as well. I started to move fast, and quickly. Pushing myself as far in as I can. I did that a few times, until I heard her moan, maybe even scream out my name. I kept going until I reached my limit. I pulled out as fast as I could, and released my seed on her back. I was so exhausted I fell down onto the bed.

She got up, and washed herself off before coming back into the room, and laid down next to me. I looked up at her, and she smiled.

"You pulled out quick enough, right?" I started laugh. I wrapped my arm around her waist, and pulled her close to me.

"Yes I did. I don't want any kids running around the house yet." She smiled ta me.

"Good me either."

-----------------------------------------------------
For sakamakisister

A/N: Here you go! It took me 2 days to write this, and now I need to cleanse my soul, and write some 'Innocent' one-shots ;) This might not be good, but I tried I guess. Hope you guys enjoyed.

~Till we meet again~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 54 12
Various bandmen x reader oneshots!! Requests closed!!! 💗 currently fixing the grammar in this story 🥲
4K 51 21
Hello! This is my BTS and TXT oneshot book and I hope that they are atleast okay, if not good. I absolutely love those 12 boys so it would make me ve...
3.7K 54 6
Everything written here is fiction. There are less Y/N x JJ one shots here in Wattpad so I decided to try and give this a go. Won't take any requests...
1.9K 58 19
Just like the Title says I'm going to post K-pop OneShots in this book✨ Also I won't be doing a member x reader, only member x member (gender doesn't...