Hoping for the best

By loserbe1122

Ava Davidson has moved to Miami Florida from her old home in kentucky. She makes a few friends that turn her... More

Ava Davidson
New Shit
New Shit
New girl
New girl
New Girl
Santo
The Squad
The Squad
Tryouts
Tryouts
The Tryout
His smile
His smile
Second Day
Skipping
Skipping
Badd
Emerald Green Mall
Game boy
Pretty boy
Bad for a weekend
punishment
tension
Tension
Suspended
What is love
Legit
Lucky
Ignored
Hurt feeling game
Kissed
Snowflake Ball
Dancing
Dancing
Hoes and Thots
drowning
Too fast
Bigger
The Truth
Baby girl
Missed you
Estella
Now everybody Knows
An Angel Was Born
Love
Back again
Family
Leaving
My Baby
Working
Another Suprise
Dinner
The interview
work out
A Chance
Checks and deals
Instafamous
Instafamous
The Westbrooks
New Normal
Baby Stella
Something Fishy
Strange
Lets just Love
ILY
Planning
Dress Shopping
perfect Dress
The wedding
Beautiful Queen
Christmas
Gifts
Brutal

uh oh

19 2 0
By loserbe1122

Christmas came and I was sick. I was throwing up in the bathroom. My mom and Rick came in. "Baby... are you okay?" I nodded and wiped my mouth. She helped me to my room and into bed. My stomach hurt so bad and I was bloated. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. And I had a dream. It made sense(the dream)
I was in the grocery store shopping for milk and baby formula. Then Santo came from and aisle with a baby on his hip.
I woke up instantly. Oh shit!! I scratched out of bed and called Reginae. She picked up on the first ring. "Hey Ava. Merry Christmas!!" I blurted it out. "I'm pregnant!" "Whaaat tf? Did you take a test?" She asked. "Um. Well no. Not yet. But. Me and Santo... two weeks ago... We..." she gasped. "Omigod. Okay. I'm coming over. Can I bring Madison?" She asked. "Yea" we hang up. I run into the bathroom and look at my stomach. I was definitely pregnant. The door behind me swings open. "Ava! Get out the-" Amiya froze when she saw my stomach. "What the hell." She whispered. "Don't tell mom." I said pulling down my shirt. She doesn't say anything and airfares at me. "Is that Jacobs?" I shook my head and wiped my tears. "It's Santos." She closed the bathroom door behind her. "Does he know?" I shook my head. She lifts up my shirt. "You need to tell him." I shake my head. "I can't...." she stares at me. "Then I'll tell." I grabbed Amiya's arm. "Please. Don't." She stays quiet for a little bit. "Okay. But you have to tell him. And you have ten days. To tell him. And mom." I nodded. "Okay okay..." The doorbell rings and I exit the bathroom.
In my bedroom we sat in a circle. "So you're definitely pregnant. We don't even need to take a pregnancy test." Madison said looking at my bulge. I cry. Reginae pats me on my arm. "You need to tell someone." I shake my head. "No. I can't." She stays quiet. "Well think of it this way. You're baby... is a Christmas gift." Madison said. I smile weakly. It sure is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 29.1K 42
Needs editing [ the destiny series #1] ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’‘๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’‘๐’–๐’๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ...
57.4K 1.3K 33
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ you got me down on my knees it's getting harder to breathe out . . . โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ ha...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

29.5K 666 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...
1.7M 55.4K 75
Alexander, James and Skye were triplets. They were stolen from their family at the age of 4. The family searched for them day and night never giving...