Hoping for the best

By loserbe1122

Ava Davidson has moved to Miami Florida from her old home in kentucky. She makes a few friends that turn her... More

Ava Davidson
New Shit
New Shit
New girl
New girl
New Girl
Santo
The Squad
The Squad
Tryouts
Tryouts
The Tryout
His smile
His smile
Second Day
Skipping
Badd
Emerald Green Mall
Game boy
Pretty boy
Bad for a weekend
punishment
tension
Tension
Suspended
What is love
Legit
Lucky
Ignored
Hurt feeling game
Kissed
Snowflake Ball
Dancing
Dancing
Hoes and Thots
drowning
Too fast
uh oh
Bigger
The Truth
Baby girl
Missed you
Estella
Now everybody Knows
An Angel Was Born
Love
Back again
Family
Leaving
My Baby
Working
Another Suprise
Dinner
The interview
work out
A Chance
Checks and deals
Instafamous
Instafamous
The Westbrooks
New Normal
Baby Stella
Something Fishy
Strange
Lets just Love
ILY
Planning
Dress Shopping
perfect Dress
The wedding
Beautiful Queen
Christmas
Gifts
Brutal

Skipping

27 1 0
By loserbe1122

We walked to the cafeteria before class started and found Santo, Star, and Diggy by the drinking fountain. "Hey." Reginae said. Star smiled and waved to the both of us. "Hey wassup?" She asked. "Well we made the team..." Reginae said flipping her weave. I smiled. "That's gr8!!" Star said doing a quick dab. Reginae smiled. "Yea. We should skip to celebrate." Reginae said. I looked at her quickly. "Skip?" She nodded. "Yea. And go to the mall." I looked at Reginae's outfit. It was cute. Something that I would wear. "Oh. Um ok..."I said. I looked at Diggy. "Yea. I'm down. Wbu Ray?" He asked. Ray nodded. We looked at Santo. He shrugged. "Yea alright. Fuck it." We headed for the back of the school. "So where the mall at?" I asked. Star smiled. "It's an hour drive, but it's ok. We'll be back at school on time." She pulled out her car keys. We walked outside to the students parking lot. The bell rung. "Oh shit!! Run! Run!" Ray Ray said running up ahead of us. The all sprinted off. I didn't know what they was running from but I didn't want to get caught skipping so I trailed behind. They ran up a hill. "Wait where the car?" I asked. "Up this hill. We park at an abandoned church. Just for fun." Reginae said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 101 20
Adam is in desperate need of money and finds out about The Sissy App, an app where you can play games and do challenges for rewards. However, Adam do...
79.9K 3.6K 164
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...
368K 12.8K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
268K 17K 47
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...