The heartthrob was tricked

By Demens88c

When Yu Ran woke up, he found that he had become the heartthrob protagonist in a forced novel. His little gir... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Untitled Part 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
 Chapter 94

Chapter 69

99 3 0
By Demens88c

What's sweet?

Yu Ran felt that Yin Yan was taking more and more vacations during this period...

Yu Ran didn't know what to say about Yin Yan's state. It seemed that his blushing and heartbeat rate had exceeded the limit recently.

At this time, Yin Yan's tone made him feel as if there was still residual heat on his lips. He pursed his lips unconsciously and seemed to have no intention of writing the invitation.

Yu Ran couldn't help but raise his head and glare at Yin Yan, pretending to be annoyed and said, "The invitation letter hasn't been finished yet."

With this tone, Yin Yan not only didn't feel that he had done anything wrong, but felt that Yu Ran, who seemed to be somewhat duplicitous, was extremely tempting. His eyes suddenly deepened a little, and he invited the blank space under Yu Ran's hand. He pushed the letter aside, leaned over, and slowly pressed the person onto the back of the chair.

"I won't write until I finish writing." He whispered in Yu Ran's ear.

Naturally, the invitation letter cannot be written.

The space of the chair was too small. After a while, Yin Yan put the person on the table with a slight lift of his arms.

All the invitations on the table fell to the ground after a while.

It's just that no one in the couple can distract themselves from these invitations at this time.

It wasn't until the two of them thought about the invitations again the next day that they discovered that several of them were discarded.

However, it is impossible to deliver these in standard copies, so the impact is not very big. It's just that when I sit at the desk again to write the invitation letter, whether I see the chair I'm sitting on or the tidy house again, Yu Ran always had a feeling that he didn't dare to look directly at the desk.

Looking at Yin Yan again, he seemed completely unaffected.

Oh, no, that's not right. His eyes seemed to be deeper than before when he looked at himself sitting at the desk.

Yu Ran looked at Yin Yan for a few seconds, and then he felt that he really couldn't continue writing here. He copied it with both hands, picked up all the invitations, and brought them to the coffee table in the living room to write them. .

Yin Yan also followed Yu Ran to the living room. When Yu Ran saw this, he gave half of it to Yin Yan, "You can write these, I don't have anyone to invite."

No matter what their personal circumstances are at Yin Yan's engagement banquet, to the outside world most of the people who come here are for Yin Yan, so most of the invitations must be filled by Yin Yan.

It's just that Yin Yan already had an idea of the people he wanted to invite, so he didn't take action yesterday. Instead, he asked Yu Ran to think carefully about who he planned to invite, but in the end, thinking about it turned into something else. ...

Yu Ran learned from yesterday's lesson and thought it would be better to let Yin Yan work together, lest his mind suddenly wander again.

Yin Yan looked at the pile of invitations that were suddenly thrust into his hand, and his eyes stayed on them for a while.

Thinking of the two bruises on Yu Ran's shoulder blades that he saw when he woke up this morning, he silently picked up the pen.

It was indeed his fault yesterday, he couldn't control it for a moment.

The log table was too hard, and Yu Ran was placed on it by himself. Although he hugged him and changed places in time, his back was still blue when he woke up.

Yin Yan sat on the carpet opposite Yu Ran like Yu Ran.

Yin Yan knew it well and wrote quickly. In a short time, he had written dozens of them.

Fortunately, except for the squad leader, instructor and others he had decided to invite before, he still had to think about the others for a while before writing one. Some of them had a decent relationship with the original person, but he didn't socialize much after coming here. There are also some people who helped him after he was deliberately exposed by Cui Minmin.

During this time, Yin Yan was showing off his affection in school like crazy, and said that he could invite more people. Later, I realized that Yin Yan actually wanted to clear his name.

After all, he had never been in contact with anyone in this circle in the Yu family. His and Yin Yan's social circles almost did not overlap. This was why Cui Minmin dared to go to the Yu Ran school forum to hack him.

So even if the engagement party between the two goes well, for people in Yu Ran's circle, it may be just a matter reported by the media. The authenticity needs to be verified, but now it is okay for Yin Yan to do this. Let people in both circles know that he is not just interested in Yu Ran.

This can also serve as a disguised warning to some people that it is best to be more respectful towards Yu Ran in the future to avoid things like Cui Minmin happening again.

When Yin Yanzhu saw Yu Ran's frowning and contemplative look, and as if his hands were itchy, he raised his hand and touched Yu Ran's head, and said, "Just write whatever you want, whoever comes to mind can be Who to write about."

Yu Ran nodded, not realizing that Yin Yan actually had itchy hands and wanted to touch his head.

He stretched his neck and glanced at Yin Yan, and when he saw the name of an unknown person, he looked away. When he saw that the height of the invitation letter in Yin Yan's hand was almost twice as high as his, he quickly continued to think about returning the invitation. Someone should be invited.

Nothing weird happened this time. The couple sat across from each other all morning and finally finished writing the invitation letter.

Yin Yan's engagement was grand, and everyone had heard the news a long time ago.

At the beginning, everyone thought that Yin Yan had finally enlightened, so many people were happy. In the past, Yin Yan was not close to men and women, and everyone wanted to please him but could not find a way. Now as long as this hole is opened, then No matter how good Yin Yan's taste is, there are so many people in this world, they can always find a way to find something that suits his taste.

So although no one made any move at first, they all had a wait-and-see mentality, planning to wait until Yin Yan's interest in the child from the Yu family waned, and then they would find a way to send him there, so as to catch up with Yin Yan. Relationship, who would have known that they had secretly begun to slowly plan to find someone, but instead of waiting until Yin Yan's interest in the Yu family faded, they waited until the news of their engagement.

Moreover, during this period of time, Yin Yan seemed to be preparing for something that was not particularly important in their eyes, but the company seemed not to care about it. It also seemed that this engagement was not casually booked. But it's an extremely formal one.

The only good thing is that the one from the Yu family who sent his son out didn't seem to get much benefit, and he didn't even hear much about the child from the Yu family having any contact with their family.

While everyone was watching Father Yu's joke, they comforted themselves in their hearts. If you can't give it to an adult, then you can't give it to an adult. Anyway, if you give it away, it may not be beneficial, and it will be a waste of energy.

While everyone was thinking this, they also wanted to see with their own eyes whether Father Yu was favored by Yin Yan because of this incident. Everyone couldn't tell what they were thinking, but they were very sure that everyone was there. Looking forward to this engagement party.

Therefore, as soon as Yin Yan's invitation letter was sent out, he received feedback that everyone would definitely attend.

However, the Tang family and the Shen family were not happy when they received the invitation letter. Instead, they both told their sons that they didn't have to go that day.

Father Tang and Father Shen have the same opinion. Everyone is harmonious in the business world. Even if you have some thoughts behind your back, at least on the surface you can't quarrel with others, especially people like Yin Yan.

Wouldn't it be nice for people of their age to greet Yin Yan, a junior, with a smile all day long? But if you build a good relationship with someone, you can make money. The profit is at the forefront, but it's just to maintain superficial harmony. What's wrong with that? what?

On the other hand, last time, they actually got into a fight in front of Yin Yan, backstage over Yu Ran, who had long been nailed to Yin Yan. Wasn't this a crazy move to provoke Yin Yan on purpose?

Now when two people are engaged, even if it is just in case, both Father Tang and Father Shen agree that it is easiest not to go.

And they also knew in their hearts that if they really took their son away at this time, it might just make Yin Yan remember the stupid things his son had done.

When Tang Huan heard that his father wouldn't let him go to Yu Ran's engagement party, he immediately sneered and said, "It just so happens that I'm not willing to go. He looks like he owes him hundreds of millions all day long. A person who despises poverty and loves wealth will go to the engagement party if he likes it."

Tang's father frowned when he heard this, "Let's just talk about this at home, don't talk about it."

However, Tang Huan's nonchalant attitude made Father Tang feel relieved.

What makes their family stand out are basically their ambition and unwillingness to admit defeat. This kind of character is naturally suitable for expanding territories in the business world, but when it comes to love and love, especially if it is because of this kind of ambition. Faced with Yin Yan, Tang's father felt that his son was half useless.

Now seeing that he didn't lose his head because of a man, Tang's father completely believed what he said before that the time he entered the police station was just because of an impulsive altercation with Song Yanchuan and had little to do with Yu Ran.

Tang's father thought for a while and finally gave him a project that Tang Huan had always wanted to participate in and asked him to work hard.

Tang Huan smiled confidently and openly, "Of course, you can't be dissatisfied with what I make."

At this time, he looked completely enthusiastic about his career, without any trace of being troubled by his children's personal affairs.

Tang's father nodded, relieved, and turned to discuss with others about going to Yin Yan's engagement party.

As soon as Tang's father left, the indifferent expression on Tang Huan's face instantly turned gloomy.

After a while, he dialed Shen Lu's phone number and asked, "How is the progress there? Have you been contacted?"

As Shen's father's only son, Shen Lu has much greater control over the Shen family than Tang Huan has over the Tang family. Therefore, although it was said in the last meeting that Tang Huan would do the work and Shen Lu would help, when it came to the actual operation It was only then that Shen Lu discovered that Tang Huan's people were only marginal to the Yin family, and his so-called help was actually used by him to become the main force.

Unexpectedly, he was tricked by the impulsive and reckless Tang Huan. Shen Lu's voice was a little cold, "What progress can I make in such a short time with just a few people there?"

Because they wanted to ensure that they could not be noticed by Yin Yan, even though they got a few people from Song Yanchuan who could be used as a breakthrough point, they did not dare to contact them rashly. They just asked people to test their thoughts on their current status in the Yin family, and Attitude towards the Yin family.

They are all old foxes for thousands of years, so this kind of test will naturally not yield anything easily, but it is certain that they are not as willing to live in peace and contentment in the company as they usually show.

But because he was slightly dissatisfied with Tang Huan in his heart, Shen Lu did not tell Tang Huan this speculation for the time being.

The cooperation between the two was not reliable in the first place, but he once again plotted against Shen Lu. Tang Huan also knew that Shen Lu would not completely tell the truth to him, so when he heard what Shen Lu said, he didn't say anything and just asked He said, "Have you received the invitation letter to Yin Yan and Yu Ran's engagement party?"

He didn't believe Shen Lu could be indifferent to this.

Sure enough, after he finished speaking, he heard the person on the other end of the phone fell silent.

Tang Huan sneered when he saw this, "The old man came to test my attitude just now. I guess your family is similar. They are getting older and have become less courageous."

Father Shen has been very kind to Shen Lu since he was a child. Shen Lu didn't want to hear Tang Huan say something bad about his father, so he interrupted him coldly, "What exactly do you want to say?"

When Tang Huan heard Shen Lu's tone, a hint of depression flashed across his brows. However, considering that the two of them still wanted to cooperate, he finally ended the topic and said, "The old man doesn't want me to attend this banquet. In order to appease me, he The project I'd been telling him about was given to me."

"Is it the one related to the Yu family?" Shen Lu's voice finally started to rise and fall, "What do you want to do?"

"Of course you have to be prepared." Tang Huan grinned, and his tone sounded very malicious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.9K 13
Book One of the Stuck In book series. Anime: Death Note Keki is a sugar sweet girl who loves anime and candy. She's always loved Death Note but would...
11K 460 76
Shen Xuyao is a young actor. A car accident caused him to travel through a novel he was reading, and sadly became a He became the heroine's cousin an...
76.1K 1.8K 93
https://m.shubaow.net/232/232417/ Author: February Bamboo Category: Danmei Fans Release time: 2022-01-24 Latest: Chapter 96 Extra 3 finished 323,000 ...
249K 7.4K 185
https://m.shubaow.net/238/238191/ After inheriting hundreds of millions of inheritances, the wealthy husband is back Author: Gongzi Xunhuan Category:...