𝘼𝙣𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖 ꨄ︎

By amorhxllzy

Born into privilege but neglected by her parents Anastasia McKagan runs away to La and is introduced to the r... More

ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪꜱᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ
ꜱʟᴀꜱʜ
ʟᴜꜱᴛ
ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴏꜰ ꜱʜᴀᴍᴇ
ꜱʟᴜᴛ
ᴢᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴜꜱᴛ
ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
"ꜱᴇx ᴛᴀᴘᴇ"
ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴍᴄᴋᴀɢᴀɴ
ʀᴏᴄᴋꜱᴛᴀʀ
ᴅᴇꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ɢʀᴏᴜᴘɪᴇ
ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟʟɪᴄᴀ
ᴘᴀɪɴ
ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛ
ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴘᴇʀ
ᴀɴᴀ
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ
ꜱᴀᴜʟ
ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴇʟꜱ
ᴄᴏᴄᴀɪɴᴇ
ʜʏꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴄꜱ
ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴅᴜꜰꜰ
ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴊᴜɴᴋɪᴇ
ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ
ꜱᴇᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ
ᴇᴄꜱᴛᴀꜱʏ
ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ?
ɢᴜɪʟᴛ
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
ʟᴀꜱ ᴠᴇɢᴀꜱ
ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ
ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ
ᴏᴠᴇʀ
ꜱᴇʟꜰɪꜱʜ
ᴘᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ɴᴏᴍɪɴᴇᴇꜱ
ᴛʀᴏᴘʜʏ
ᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴠᴀʟ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴇᴀꜱʏ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ
ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀꜱ
ᴄʀÜᴇ
ɪᴢᴢʏ
ʙᴀʙʏ
ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟ
ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ
ᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ
ʟɪᴀʀ
ꜰʟɪʀᴛ
ʜᴇʀᴏɪɴᴇ
ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴀ
ᴅɪɴᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ
ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ
ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
ᴍᴀɴᴅʏ
ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ꜱᴛʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ꜱᴇᴅᴜᴄᴇ
ᴅɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
ɴɪᴠᴇɴ
ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ
ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇ
ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴇᴍ
ʜʏᴘᴏᴄʀɪᴛᴇ
ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
ʙʀᴀᴛꜱ
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʟꜱ
ᴡʀᴏɴɢ
ᴄʟᴇᴀɴ
ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏɪᴅ
ᴄʜᴜʀᴄʜ ʙᴇʟʟꜱ
ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʀᴀɪɴ
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴇᴅᴇɴ
ʀᴇᴄᴏʀᴅ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴇ
ɢᴜɪᴛᴀʀɪꜱᴛꜱ
ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ
ꜱᴍɪʀᴋ
ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ
ᴘɪʟʟꜱ
ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ
ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ
ʀᴇᴄᴏᴠᴇʀʏ
ᴅɪꜱᴛᴀɴᴛ
ʀᴏᴄᴋʏ
ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ
ɪʀʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛʀᴜʟʏ
ʜᴇʟʟ
ꜱᴛʀᴀᴅʟɪɴ
ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴀɪʀᴘᴏʀᴛ
ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ
ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ
ᴍᴇxɪᴄᴏ
ᴍʀ ʙʀᴏᴡɴꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ
ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ
ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴀᴄᴛ ||
ʟᴏᴏꜱɪɴɢ
ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ
ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄʀʏ
ꜱᴘʀɪɴɢ
ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ
ʜᴀᴛᴇ
ᴠᴏɢᴜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ
ʏᴠᴏɴɴᴇ
ꜱᴏʀʀʏ
ᴡʜᴏʀᴇ
ꜱᴇᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ
412
ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ɴᴀɪᴠᴇ
ᴀꜱꜱᴜᴍᴘᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟʟᴇʀ
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
Qᴜɪᴛ
ᴡᴇᴀᴋ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
ʟɪꜰᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ
ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ
ᴡᴀɪᴛ
ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ
ʟɪᴇ
ʀᴇᴅ
ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
ᴊᴜᴍᴘ
ᴍᴇꜱꜱ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ
ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ
ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛ
ᴀɴᴀꜱᴛᴀꜱɪᴀ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ
ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ
ʙᴀɪʟ
ᴅɴᴀ
ᴇᴀʀʟʏ
ᴘᴇʀᴍᴀɴᴇɴᴛ
ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ
ʀᴇʜᴀʙ
ʀɪꜱᴋʏ
ʟᴏɴᴅᴏɴ
ᴀᴡᴀʏ
ᴀɴɢᴜꜱ
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴀʀᴛɪᴄʟᴇ
ᴘᴇᴛᴛʏ
ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ
ꜱʜᴏᴄᴋ
ꜰʀᴏᴢᴇɴ
ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ

ᴍɪʟᴀɴ

187 5 3
By amorhxllzy

Anastasia's pov:

"you wanna get married?" Slash asked,a sense of vulnerability in his voice with that familiar smirk on his face.

"right now?"I laughed tilting my head at him as he faced me.

"why the f*ck not?"He shrugged arguing a valid point,I had a ring already on my finger,I'd never been into the classic weddings and there is no time like the present.All these thoughts were flowing through my head.I would probably never in my whole life get to be 23,engaged to a rockstar,on tour with a rock band and have the chance to elope in Milan.I didn't want to live a boring life,I wanted to do what I wanted to do,and my god I wanted to do it with him as I grabbed Slash's hand.

"let's go find ourselves a priest."I smirked as the sky above us began to turn brighter,I had a photoshoot and Guns had a show but I was willing to worry about those consequences later,when I wasn't drunk or on ecstacy or whatever awful drugs that weren't coke that Milan had to offer.

We ran around the streets of Milan looking for a church in desperation,Slash attempted to yell gibberish in and Italian accent attempting to ask the locals for the nearest church as one just pointed behind us as our eyes lit up as Id never ran so fast over to the church as the Italian priest looked horrified.It was imaginable considering the state we were in after running around all night,and Milan wasn't like Vegas you couldn't just wear a wedding dress they had and get married so we pleaded with the priest to marry us

"I need paperwork and I can't just allow you to marry right now there are other things happening ."the priest refused in pretty good English as Slash groaned out of frustration.

"what about...now?"Slash said pausing between as he tapped his pockets feeling around as he pulled hundreds of dollar bills out of his pocket offering them to the priest who furrowed his eyebrows snatching the money.

"very well,however you need a witness."He shrugged.

"f*ck!"Slash muttered as I looked around.

"I've got us a witness."I smirked as I spotted the bodyguard, Earl in the distance panicking that he couldn't find us."Earl!"I shouted as he turned to me with a sense of relief washed over his face,then a look of confusion.

"Anastasia what the f*ck are you doing?"Slash muttered.

"just trust me."I smiled.

"I don't."Slash added as I rolled my eyes.

"Well he's our way of getting married take it or leave it."I said turning to him as he sighed

"are you sure we can trust him?"Slash whispered.

"I hope so."I smiled as Earl approached

"Miss McKagan are you okay?"Earl asked approaching.

"yes except I don't want to be Miss McKagan anymore!Earl,I need you to do me a tiny little favour."I said smiling as he looked scared.

"Unfortunately you need another witness."The priest said as all this effort was just more fuel for me to go through with this.I didn't like being told no,I didn't like not being able to do what I want,I was determined to get married.

"I'll be right back."I said as I ran off to the nearest bar and begged to use the phone.I diales the hotel we were staying at only hoping that he was awake,or even alive.I asked the front desk to forward me to Steven's room as I waited impatiently for him to pick up.

"Steven!"I yelled down the phone.

"who the f*ck is this?"A female voice called out in a thick accent as I almost felt embarrassed.

"sorry..Is Steven Adler there?"I asked nervously.

"depends,What's he look like?"she said back.

"uh blonde hair,kinda looks like popcorn,blue eyes,probably on coke?"I suggested as she cut me off.

"yeah he's here."she muttered. "you're not his girlfriend are you?"She said slyly.

"no!"I laughed as I heard rustling and mumbling on the other side of the phone until Steven eventually spoke.

"Hello?"He groaned.

"STEVEN!"I shouted.

"Okay please hurry,I need your help can you come to like the little church in the town just down the street from the hotel..and hurry!"I pleaded.

"It's like four am what the f*ck?"He whined.

"I know but please just come!"I begged him as he put the phone down.Which didn't really give me an answer as I ran back over to Slash who stood outside the church awkwardly with Earl and the priest as I didn't know whether Steven was even coming or not.But sure enough he made it after what felt like forever.

"Steven!I love you!"I said grabbing his face and kissing his cheek. "Come on!"I said pulling him over excitedly presenting him to the priest. "This is my second witness."I smiled.

"Witness?"Steven said startled.

"Ma'am you are willing to be a witness to this couple being married?"The priest asked Steven.

"Ma'am?Im not a woman!"Steven said offended. "Wait your getting married?"He gasped.

"look please Steven you just have to be there."I smiled.

"God what drugs have you been taking?"Steven chuckled. "Why's the body guard here too?"He said looking up at Earl who still stood there professionally.

"He's our other witness."Slash shrugged.

"I'm not sure I can go through with this Mr Slash."Earl said shaking his head.

"sure you can."Slash shrugged

"I'm not sure Mr Niven would be too happy."Earl resisted.

"F*ck Mr Niven."I shrugged not thinking as I apologised to the priest as he just looked at me confused.

"Niven doesn't have to know,in fact he can't,nobody can just us"Slash said. "Earl I'll pay you double Mr Niven does and that's a deal."Slash argued holding his hand out as Earl shook it firmly.

"Wait if he gets paid to do this what do I get?"Steven asked excitedly.

"nothing."Slash shrugged.

"that's not fair!"Steven protested.

"you're my best friend,you should be willing to do this for me."I insisted.

"I got up at four am leaving this super hot chick in my hotel room I was sleeping with just to come here and witness you and Slash getting married"Steven scoffed.

"I'll buy you blow in Australia."Slash said as Steven's eyes lit up.

"come on then speed up this ceremony!"Steven said ushering us all inside.

It took a lot of convincing and all the money Slash had stashed in his pocket as it was already early hours of the morning and bright outside.I stood in the church opposite Slash with Earl at his side and Steven next to me.They both signed the papers to say they were witness as we tried to get this over with as quick as we could.

"Anastasia McKagan do you take Saul Hudson to be your lawfully wedded husband?"I was asked.

"I do."I said without any hesitation.

"And Saul Hudson do you take Anastasia McKagan to be your lawfully wedded wife?"He was asked as Slash and I locked eyes.

"f*ck yeah."He smirked.

"Mr Hudson you must say I do."The priest whispered.

"oh sh*t.I do."Slash blushed.

"By the power invested in me,and your witness Mr Gabbidon and Mr Adler.You may now kiss the bride."The priest smiled as Slash smashed his face onto mine as we locked lips.What the f*ck have I just done?

I never imagined getting married especially eloping,with a rockstar,my best friend and their bodyguard in Italy but I'd never forget it and hopefully I wouldn't regret it except in the morning when I woke up in a trashed hotel room.I couldn't even make out who was on the floor next to the bed I was sprawled out on.

I rubbed my eyes and realised it was Steven,wearing some sort of fancy watch.

"Steven what time is it?"I yawned as he rose up squinting.

"huh?"He said cluelessly with his eyes still shut.

"Your watch?"I said.

This isn't mine?"He said confused"It doesn't have numbers...wait oh it's 2pm almost"He said casually.

"F*ck!"I shouted as I jumped out of bed and Steven lay on the floor.I neatened myself up and I dipped out of there running down the stairs to the hotel lobby as fast as I could.

As I approached the front desk,I saw Su talking to the front desk lady as she pointed at me and Su looked over with a sigh of relief.

"There you are!"She panted running over to me.

"Me and Pamela have been looking for you all morning,I was just about to ask front desk to call all the other rooms."She said furrowing her eyebrows at me. "You're lucky Duff was going insane and wanted to call the cops but I stopped him and just told him to get to soundcheck since the bodyguard said he was with you last night."Su smiled.

"There was sound check today?Adler is still upstairs!"I muttered

"Sound check was several hours ago,luckily Slash made it otherwise Axl would be going crazy,Slash told me you were asleep in your room but you weren't there last night and neither were you in it this morning."Su said smiling innocently

"uh yeah I stayed with Adler."I blushed. "you really like investigating don't you?"I though aloud

"liar."Su smirked completely ignoring my question.

"No seriously he was on the bedroom floor when I woke up just a second ago!"I said defensively.

"you only just woke up?Did you forget?"Su asked me as my mind went blank. "We have a shoot in less than an hour,remember?"She reminded me.

"Oh.."I winced.

"and honey you don't look too good,here come on lets go to my room,I'll fix you up."Su said taking my hand she was so sweet and had such a motherly nature about her. "So what'd you get up to last night?"Su asked as she lent me a dress to wear as I had no idea where my room key was,or even where my room was.

"just partying."I shrugged.

"you have fun?"She asked as she did some of my makeup for me as I just sat there and trusted her.

"yeah,it was okay I'm pretty sure I took ecstasy or some of Mdma drug it all felt like fever dream."I said looking down checking the ring was still on my finger covering my tattoo.

"Duff told me you quit drugs."Su said curiously.

"well not completely,I overdosed a couple years back on coke when I was a teenager and I stay away from all the hard sh*t but I take the pills my doctor prescribes me occasionally whenever everything feels to real you know?"I said unsure of why I was talking so much,I barely knew Su but I felt so comfortable with her,besides it wasn't like she didn't already know I bet Duff told her all about it.

"all done"She smiled leaning back as she admired me. "you're so beautiful Anastasia!My agent already loves you let's just hope she doesn't mind we're a little late."She blushed.

"what'd you do last night Su?Apart from look for me."I giggled as we left her hotel room and walked towards the elevator.

"Duff just took me out to dinner,He told me about Mandy,I was pissed at first but I understood,he filed for a divorce it's just going through now so I can't complain.But I don't know if he would've told me if it wasn't for you encouraging him you know?"Su said pausing "So thankyou!"

"I should be thanking you,I haven't seen him so happy in a long time."I nodded as her smile widened.

Su and I did a shoot with an Italian magazine company,We did some together and some separate.It was a new experience,I'd done modelling before but never this serious,Eliza, Susan's agent built me up a portfolio and put me on the radar for modelling castings and even gave me her number to call her when I was back in La.It was a long day and my hangover made it feel even longer but I finally ended my night with Pam and Su backstage in the curtain watching my now Husband and his band play for over fifty hundred thousand people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 3 20
‼️⚠️THIS STORY CONTAINS SEX, VIOLENCE AND DRUGS⚠️‼️ Sixteen years old girl named Annie is a girl who has a band. She will leave school just to practi...
351 5 9
Mary finds herself at the same hotel with the band Guns N Roses. After she got knocked out all because Axl couldn't control his anger issues. At one...
85.2K 762 48
One shots including single/few/all five original members of Guns N' Roses: Izzy Stradlin (i.s.) Duff McKagan (d.m.) Axl Rose (a.r.) Slash (s.h.) Ste...
62.4K 1.5K 55
*A Duff McKagan Fanfic* *As of May 2020, number one rated Duff McKagan fanfic* Anastasia Fisher has just moved from a small town outside of Lafayette...