DEADLY LOVE (A CHRIS BROWN ST...

By Ladybreezy81

Prosper Heavenly Jones. She was a regular girl, and in one night her life was changed. Forever. And then ther... More

DEADLY LOVE (A CHRIS BROWN STORY)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56 LOVE!!
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61 FINAL CHANGES
THE NEXT CHAPTERS TO COME WILL BE THE SEQUEL CHAPTERS
SEQUEL:CHAPTER 1 PAST COMES BACK
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 2
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 3 TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT!!!
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 4
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 6
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 7
SEQUEL :CHAPTER 8
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 9
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 10 THE MONSTER
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 10 THE MONSTER PART 2
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 10 THE MONSTER PART 3
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 11
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 12 BACK TO BUSINESS
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 13
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 14 LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
SEQUEL : CHAPTER 15
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 15 THE MIND OF ROYAL
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 15 THE MIND OF ROYAL PRT 2
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 16 MY WAY OR FUCK YOU!!
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 17
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 18
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 19 JUST BETWEEN US GIRLS!!
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 20 (SHORT CHAPTER)
SEQUEL- CHAPTER 21
SEQUEL:CHAPTER 22 I LOVE YOU
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 22 I LOVE YOU PRT 2
SEQUEL- CHAPTER 23
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 23 PT 2
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 24
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 25
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 26
SEQUEL- CHAPTER 27
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 28
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 29 A MOTHER'S TRUTH
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 30 WHO IS WILSON??
WAITING ON ROYAL'S RETURN
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 32 TAKEN!!!
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 33
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 34 ANSWERS ARE NEEDED
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 35
EQUEL -CHAPTER 36 (EXTRA LONG CHAPTER I THOUGHT IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER)
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 37 IT ALL GOES WRONG
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 38
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 39
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 40
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 41
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 42
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 43
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 44
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 45
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 46
SEQUEL- CHAPTER 47
THE LAST CHAPTERS UPDATE NEED TO BE EXPLAINED!!
SEQUEL CHAPTER 49 THE FINALE THE SERIES (THE MIDDLE PT2/ AND THE BEGINNING )
SEQUEL CHAPTER 49 THE FINALE THE SERIES (THE MIDDLE PT1)
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 48 THE FINALE SERIES (THE END PT 1)
SEQUEL CHAPTER 50 THE FINALE THE SERIES (THE LAST CHAPTER)
EPILOGUE

SEQUEL: CHAPTER 5

93 6 0
By Ladybreezy81

MAURICE

After that awkward moment with Jewel, her and Prosper was eating breakfast. I was outside playing with the kids sitting on the grass.

"Hey those are my blocks you stealer" I said and they started laughing and Joyce took some more blocks and took off running and I start chasing them around catching Joyce first and Christian second both was laughing too hard to really run.

"Daddy silly stop" Christian laughed as I put both of them on their back taking the toys away from them running around them, they was chasing me now.

"Come back" Joyce laughed and I fell over on my back and they jumped on me laughing.

"Well look what the cat dug up and drugged in" a female voice says I heard her but I kept laughing and playing with my kids. "I said look what the cat dug up and drugged in"

"Daddy, it's daddy" Christian said and I looked up and at the door and saw Shany standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Daddy you silly" Joyce laughed

"Well spending time today don't make up for the years you wasn't here and I had to play daddy" Shany said and with that I got up off the grass, and started to walk towards her.

"Daddy don't leave" Christian said and I looked back at him and smiled.

"I'm not leaving yall play with yall toys" I said and I watched them turn their backs to me and I was 2 seconds on Shany hand on her neck I had her backed up against the wall I was squeezing her neck. "Don't get it twisted just cause my named is changed don't mean I'm not still a killer, got it"

"Yes" she whispered

"Good now take you dumbass inside and do something" I said letting her go and she grabbed her neck coughing and gasping for air. "And the next time you say some shit like you being daddy I'll put a fucking bullet in your head and not think twice about it" she looked up at me and turned and went back in and I walked back to the kids playing until Prosper got done eating breakfast and called us in, of course I carried them in I didn't mind it.

"Okay it's time for baths then get ready for church" Prosper said and I tried to give her Christian.

"NOOOOO DADDY" Christian said wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Okay here take Joyce" I said trying to hand her to Prosper .

"NOOOOO MY DADDY NOOO" Joyce cried holding on to me tight.

"Come on go to yall mother okay" I said and Prosper and jewel tried to get them off of me but it was a struggle it took them 30 minutes to finally get them off of me. They was kicking and screaming and I felt bad.

"I can give them their baths and get them dressed while yall wash and get dressed" I said and Jewel and Prosper both looked at me smiling.

"Okay I'll start their water for you" Jewel said putting Joyce down and then walking behind Prosper and looking at me smiling.

"Want me to help cause I can" she said handing me Christian and I just smiled and kissed her.

"Nawl I got it we going to have some fun just sit their clothes out for me and that's all I need" I said picking up Joyce and going upstairs.

** ** ** ** ** **

After their bath which they wet me up every chance they got I finally got them dressed and was sitting on the floor in their room dog Joyce's hair, YES I WAS.

"We're ready I just need to do Joyce's hair" she said from the hallway and walked into the room and stood there smiling at us I didn't really notice her standing there til I got done and looked at the door getting up.

"No need I already did it" I said smiling pointing to her hair which was good great if I must say so.

"Who showed you how to braid hair like this, this is good" she said looking at Joyce who was smiling.

"Janice did really I watched her do hair and I court on fast." I said ad with that my phone started to ring. "Hello"

Ph) "Reece where are you? You didn't come home last night and I got worried" Janice said

"You got worried ad your just nw calling me huh? Couldn't have been that worried" I said and Prosper started to walk away but I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me ad wrapped my left arm around her waist and placed my face in crook of her neck and kissed it lightly felling her shiver and let out a small breathy moan, and I did it again.

Ph) "It was late and I thought you was at the studio painting and I didn't wanna bother you so I figured you would come in after you was done and sleep on the couch or in Joyce's room like you normally do but you wasn't there when I looked around the house for you. Where are you anyway?" Janice asked

"Not there, anyway where's my daughter?" I asked as I took Prosper 's ear in my mouth and sucked on it and with that she gently pushed me away smiling at me going to the kids putting on their jackets.

Ph) "She's at Samantha's I had to go get my hair and nails done and I didn't want her going with me" Janice said.

"THE FUCK" I yelled and looked back at the kids and left the room walking down the stair and out the front door. "Didn't I tell your ass before I don't want my daughter there huh DIDN'T I TELL YOUR ASS NOT TO TAKE HER FUCKING THERE, BITCH YOU MUST HAVE LOST YOUR MIND"

Ph) "No Reece I haven't and don't talk to me like that" Janice said

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME HOW TO FUCKING TALK TO YOU, WHEN YOU KEEP DOING DUMBESHIT, NO LIKE I FUCKING SAID I DON'T WANT MY CHILD THERE AND THE NEXT TIME YOU TAKE HER THERE I WONT BE SO NICE SO STOP WHATEVER SHIT YOU DOING AND GET HER AND DROP HER OFF AT MICHAEL'S AND I'LL PICK HER UP FROM THERE" I yelled the other end I could hear sniffling so I knew she was crying and I felt bad I don't like making her cry but she gotta know I don't want my child at ole girls house. "Janice"

Ph) "Yes Reece I'm going now to go and get it. Will you be home tonight? " Janice asked

"Yes" I said

"Okay I love you" Janice said and I smiled a little.

"Yea I know" I said...click... I rubbed my hands over my face and I heard the door open up and they all was coming out.

"Daddy you coming?" Joyce said running to me wrapping her arms around my legs then Christian did the samething.

"No I'm going home but I'll see yall later okay." I said

"Noooo come with us please daddy" Christian said and I looked down at him.

"Okay but I need to go home and shower and change Jewel you and Shany take them ad me and Prosper will catch up with yall.. I'm coming I need to go home first but I will be there" I said and Jewel got them both and Shany helped put them in the car and me and Prosper got in my car and we drove off heading to my house. After about a 45 minute maybe 50 minute drive we was at my house inside. "Make yourself at home I'll be back down" I went upstairs while she went looking around.

PROSPER

I was in Christian's house he shares with Rima and I don't know how I felt I was looking at pictures of him and his Joyce playing, laughing even one of them sleeping when she was a baby on his chest, I was pissed she got the Christian that I wanted, that I need, I notice they didn't have any pictures together they always had someone in the middle of them or it was Joyce in the middle he was always holding her, there was more pictures of him and Joyce then it was of him and Rima or Rima and Joyce it was clear she was just around so he wouldn't be alone. After about 40 minutes I was in the kitchen getting me drink of water when I heard someone clear their throat, if this is Rima I'm beating this bitch ass now. I turned around and saw Christian standing there smiling looking good.

"Hey" I said

"Hey" he said smiling making me smile.

"Christian" I said

"Yes" he simple said, walking towards me. His arms wrapped around me and his lips pressed against my neck. My body became weak and my heart raced. He lifted me up onto the kitchen counter and slowly started undressing me, kissing all over my body.

"Christian" I moaned, as he lay me down. His hands slowly ran up my legs and he lifted them up, kissing them.

"I want you" He whispered, sliding his tongue down my stomach. My legs wrapped around his shoulders and without hesitation he started eating my pussy. Sucking on my clit, gently nibbling it.

"Ahhh shit" I moaned seductively, pushing his head down as I grinded on his tongue. I got wetter as I heard moans escape his mouth letting me know he was enjoying every bit of it. I sat up and he lifted me walking over to the couch, he removed his shoes and his pants as he sat down and lifted me on top of him. My legs wrapped around his waist and his lips pressed against my chest. My fingers ran through his curls and I pulled on his hair slightly, with my other hand caressing his back, digging my nails into him. He held his hard dick underneath me and slowly rubbed it around my clit, teasing me. My legs trembled as he slowly grinded inside me. He gripped hold of my ass and bounced me up and down on his dick. He hit my g-spot, making me scream for more. I lifted up his chin, making him have eye contact with me, and when I looked into his eyes I saw the love he has for me and only me.

"We can't do this now Christian" I said and shook my head.

"Baby why, I want you" He said and bit my lip as he kisses me.

"Come we gotta stop" I said he held my hip still bouncing me I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and start riding him. "SHHHIIIITTTT"

"Bae you feel so good, cum on this dick bae I want you to cum on this dick fuck" he moaned and started to thrust harder and hard in me and I tighten up cumming all on his dick. After cleaned up we left and we drove right to church walking in we was greeted by the ushers.

"Hello Prosper, who's this handsome man" a lady usher asked hugging me looking at him.

"Hi I'm Maurice nice to meet you" he said smiling and she smiled back.

"Glad to have you please come back again" Lady usher said and we went in and found the seats next to Jewel and them and sat down once we sat down the kids was right in Christian's lap very happy and he had his arm around me rubbing his thumb on my shoulder softly.

Service had started and Christian was enjoying himself I don't think he has ever been to church cause half the time he asked me what was they doing and why was they crying and I had to explain shouting to him it was cute to see him so lost. He even stood up smiling when the choir was singing There Presence Of The Lord Is Here I swear I heard him singing along but I was into the service to really tell but now the preacher was preaching and he was watching him like a hawk hanging on every word he was saying. I saw him look around a few times more than a few then he leaned to my ear, and I said a silent prayer please don't let him do nothing nasty while we're in church.

"Your boyfriend is staring over been for a while" he said

"What boyfriend?" I asked lost and looked where he was looking and I saw Lance looking at me and he nodded then waved his phone and I took mine out my purse and checked it.

Text Lance: hey who's the new guy, normally you sit by me but you never let me put my arm around you or hold the kids.

Text me- Don't act like that and it takes the kids time to warm up to you and you know that.

Text Lance- Hmmm okay so who is that guy, he must be their father or something right lol

Text me- He is

Text Lance- WOW oh so yall back together and you wasn't even going to tell me that's kinda wrong don't you think, I mean really I thought we was together.

Text me- Look I can't talk right now I'll call you later

Text Lance- Okay but I don't like some guy with his arm on my girlfriend like that.

I looked at the last text then I looked at Christian and saw he read it too and I looked at his face and he smiled at me and looked over at Lance and gave him a nod and turned his head back to the preacher then I noticed he remove his arm from around me and I felt bad I dint want him to remove his arm, but I couldn't grab it and put it back. After service we was all leaving and there was a few people who knew who Christian was as Maurice and he signed autographs for them and took pictures with them and we walked to the car where he put the kids in their car seats locking them in and giving them kisses then he walked to his car . And took a letter off his car as I court up with him.

"Christian wait look let me explain" I said and I looked at his face and his eye was hard, I was about to cry when I noticed he was reading whatever it was. "Christian"

"I gotta go Prosper " he said unlocking his car and getting in and I placed my body between him and the door looking at his face.

"What's wrong? What is it?" I asked and he was looking straight ahead and pointed and I looked.

"Your man looking for you, and I said I gotta go excuse me" he said and I moved out the way and he closed the door started up the car and I could hear the kids screaming for him as he waved by to them and drove off. I don't know what's going on but I have a feeling it has something to do with the note that was left on his car.

UNKNOWN

I stood there across the street and watched him as he sped off and I hope I was doing the right thing I know I was doing the right thing, just hope this doesn't blow up in my face later, I thought as I looked down at the picture.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 3.1K 61
Christian Dior Brown a young Mafia boss. who doesn't want love, all he wants is sex, money, and power...but what happens when a kind-hearted, beautif...
8.6K 520 34
Driven by artistic passion and a longing for change, Clovel boldly uprooted his life, moving to California to break free from the stagnant cycle and...
7.9K 419 21
M'Riyah Davis never really had a title or felt entitled but she was always treated that way as a child still managing to carry herself as a good girl...
141K 4.9K 20
Melanie Sawyer hates school. She absolutely despises it. Then one day, two new students arrive at school. Christian and Christopher Brown. Two identi...