โœ“The Royal's Little Lady

By MingzuMing

The old lady said that this was Ah Heng's own flesh and blood in the belly, so she couldn't be careless. The... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89-93
Chapter 94-98
Chapter 99-103
Chapter 104-109
Chapter 110-114
Chapter 115-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-131
Chapter 132-137
Chapter 138-143
Chapter 144-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-173
Chapter 175-180
Chapter 181-184

Chapter 174: Finale of the text

992 8 0
By MingzuMing

Gu Suier knew that her brother had done a great job, Xiao Heng wanted to give him a big reward, and she was delighted to think that her parents would also come to Yanjing City.

She had long hoped that her parents would stay in Yanjing City. However, she was just a side concubine next to Xiao Heng before, and her younger brother had not been able to settle down. Her parents always felt that it was not appropriate for the elderly to live by the son-in-law, and was afraid of causing trouble to their children. , Insisted not to come over.

Now it's alright, my younger brother has finally made contributions, and he is the queen of honor. The two old people can stay in Yanjing City with peace of mind.

Just knowing that her parents are coming, she looks forward to it all night and day, always feeling that life is going very slowly.

It was the New Year's Eve, and finally got the news that Gu Baofeng returned triumphantly from northern Xinjiang, and met his father and mother on the way, so he picked him up by the way.

When Gu Suier heard it, she was so happy that she could almost sit unsteadily and she was about to go out to meet her. After all, Guizhi was next to her to persuade her: "Now the empress is a queen, everything can't be reckless, we still wait for General Gu to enter the palace. See you?"

Gu Suier heard it too. The first thing Baoer did after entering the city was to change clothes and take a shower, and then enter the palace to see you.

At the moment, she could barely restrain her, and asked people to go to the outer hall to inquire about the news, to see when Gu Baoer could enter the palace and where her parents are now.

Who knows that when someone was sent here, the **** who followed Xiao Heng came over to spread a message, but said: "Qi, Niang Niang, the emperor has already announced to General Gu in Zhengyang Hall. The emperor understands Niang Niang and Sishuang's kindness. An order was made to announce that Mrs. Gu would enter the palace. Now the time is coming, it should be coming soon, and the slave and maidservant will come and report to the lady."

Gu Suier thought that Bao'er had returned from meritorious service now, and it would naturally take a lot of time to meet with the questioning and the courtesy. I thought I would have to suffer for half a day. Who knew that Xiao Heng was so aware of his own thoughts and had already sent someone Took his parents into the palace.

At the moment, I was moved and liked, tears almost fell, and hurriedly hurried out under the corridor of the hall to see with my toes, preparing to welcome my parents.

But I only saw the inner courtyard of the palace, the palace buildings were layered on top of each other, and the multiple palaces were out of sight. Where can I see where my parents went and when they came, I can't help but feel a little impetuous.

I thought it would take a lot of time to see it before, so I can wait patiently. Now that I know I will see it right away, I can't wait for my parents to be there next moment.

As I was thinking, suddenly the small door next to the opposite hall opened, and the eunuch's shrill voice said with a smile: "Master, madam, please... Please follow the steps carefully..."

Gu Suier was startled.

Immediately afterwards, I heard a long-lost and familiar local accent: "We Sui'er live in such a good place now? It's really big here. Walk carefully, don't get lost."

mother?

Gu Suier's tears are about to fall, this is a mother, this is her voice.

She was about to shout when she heard her father say, "Shhh, you can keep your voice down. This is the palace, not our farm. You can't talk nonsense."

Gu Suier couldn't wait now, and hurriedly ran out from under the porch to meet her.

Just as Father and Mother Gu walked around the side hall door, as soon as he raised his eyes, he saw a gorgeously dressed lady running towards him.

When I looked intently, it was my daughter, and tears were almost falling, and she shouted, "Sui'er, I saw it again!"

Although it is only more than a year since we last met, there have been too many things happening in the past year. Gu Suier saw her parents and tears were falling with joy. The mother and daughter held hands and looked at each other. Both understand each other's thoughts.

"Mother, you are here this time, so don't leave. Bo'er has done a great job this time. The emperor must give him a reward. I have agreed with the emperor to reward him with a house. You will live with him in the future. In the city of Yanjing, in this way, I miss you, and I can invite you to the palace."

Gu Suier's mother nodded repeatedly: "Don't leave, don't leave, don't leave this time!"

Gu Suier's father also followed: "When I came to Yanjing City this time, Lu Baoer told us that he should also start a family and start a business, and said that he should honor us and let us stay in Yanjing City. We all agreed. This time we come here, we will not leave, the family's cropland, now thinking that it is allocated to the family tenants to cultivate."

Gu Suier was naturally relieved when she heard that, she was afraid that her parents would always worry about the homeland and would not stay in Yanjing City.

I invited my parents into the hall for a while, and all kinds of delicate snacks were prepared early, and the palaces presented them. Gu Suier saw that Guiyuan and other things were uncommon in her hometown, so she peeled it to her parents to eat.

According to the etiquette, this is obviously impossible. Gui Zhi was going to remind him, but the parents of Gu Suier didn't feel anything wrong, and realized it.

This is how my empress and her parents usually get along at home. The family reunited after a goodbye. She was happy at this time. Why should she step forward and make her mother feel more troubled? He didn't say anything at the moment, and quietly stepped aside, so that the three of them could talk.

Gu Suier's parents naturally asked a lot about Gu Suier, and the most important thing was the second prince Gu Suier gave birth to.

Gu Suier smiled and ordered, call Ah Chen and A Wan over, and then bring Ah Ding over to show her parents.

After a while, A Chen took A Wan's hand and walked into the temple, and A Ding was also held in by the nurse.

Grandma naturally recognizes that the kind old man in front of him is his grandmother, and he brought Awan forward and saw him with a smile; "Grandma, grandpa, my mother and queen have been thinking of you two old people, and finally I see you are coming," I can rest assured now!"

He is only six years old. Such a small person is very human when he speaks. Mrs. Gu Suier can't help but be curious: "What can you worry about?"

Grandma blinked and said with a smile: "Grandma loves me, and my mother and queen dare not scold me anymore. I will have grandma and grandpa guarding me then!"

When he said this, Gu Suier couldn't help laughing and cursing: "Just because you have a lot of thoughts, do you still think grandma will protect you?"

Do you really want to be beautiful, thinking that someone can do whatever you want with it? impossible.

Gu Sui'er's mother was surprised: "Sui'er, Ah Chen is a sensible and clever child. You often scold him? This is not good. How can you be willing to be such a good child!"

Gu Suier pursed her lips and smiled: "Mother, you naturally don't know, Ah Chen is naughty and can make people angry!"

Gu Suier's mother didn't believe it: "You were so good when you were young. I think Achen and Awan are like you. No matter how naughty they are, how can they be angry with you? You, you are both mothers, anyway. Be tolerant to your children, and you can't just open your mouth to scold them. Think about how I scolded you when you were a kid?

At this time, Achen was cheap and good-favored. He added fuel to the fire. He deliberately leaned forward and put his arms around Gu Suier's mother: "Grandma, grandma will protect me from now on, and I will stay with grandma!"

Gu Suier looked at him like this: "Just pretend!"

With such a son, her temperament is far worse than before, and Ah Chen can always easily provoke her anger.

Gu Suierniang didn't care. She embraced Achen affectionately, with her arm around Awan in the other hand, one in each hand, looking at this, looking at that, she was too happy to know what to do. I hugged the little prince again, and after a look, he couldn't help but laugh; "Achen and Awan were both white and tender. How can this be the only one? This body is so good. You can't pinch the meat!"

Gu Suier was also puzzled: "Yes, this kid doesn't know who he looks like. The skin color is not as white as Ah Chen Awan. His whole body is full of energy, like a little calf!"

Gu Suier's father listened and said hurriedly: "It's okay if it's not white, and it's okay with black spots. Isn't this really good-looking and festive? Well, this kid is good, this kid is the same when we were young. The general is a great achievement!"

When Gu Suier's father said this, the whole family laughed, and even Awan tilted his head and looked at her grandma seriously, pursing her lips and smiling.

Looking at the three beloved children, Gu Suier's mother suddenly remembered something, she put her hand in her pocket and took out a bag of things.

She opened the cloth bag carefully, and saw that there were three white handkerchiefs inside, and then opened the white handkerchief. One was a pair of jade bracelets, and the other two contained two golden locks.

"Now the family is getting better, so I thought that I would have to prepare some meeting gifts for the children this time. After thinking and thinking about it, it was nothing good. This jade bracelet was worn by the wife of Mrs. Chen in the county before. Now they The family is ruined and I want to sell it. I just heard about it, so I wanted to buy it for our Awandai. This is a good thing. I heard that it is a family heirloom that has been passed down for hundreds of years."

After speaking, he took the golden lock pieces again, one for Ah Chen and one for Ah Ding.

"Achen and Ading belong to the kid's family. I can't think of what should be prepared for them, so I was given two long-lived golden locks and let them wear them for fun."

Gu Suier looked at the jade bracelet her mother took out. It was a good thing, but in this palace, it was naturally inconspicuous.

But the mother's painstaking effort made her feel grateful.

"Mother, we are in this palace, and we don't lack anything. Why do you spend so much money? How good is it to keep you and Dad on your own!"

Gu Suier mother smiled and said: "Our family is much better than life now. There is no shortage of this money. It's just in a remote country. Where can I find any good things? It took a long time. I'm afraid you won't see it and lose yours. Face it!"

In fact, what she didn't say was that now her sons and daughters are all worthy, and some of the elders who are officials in the county and even the prefecture come to cheat.

But Gu Suier's father said earlier that now the girl is a queen, and his son is a general. They don't lack silver or food, but they can't get cheap with others, so as not to cause trouble for their children.

So those people let them give anything good, and they didn't dare to ask for them. They were all sent back. People came over to say hello every once in a while, and they tried to stay as far away as possible.

This is why they want to come to Yanjing City, their sons and daughters are all promising, and there are too many people coveting in the small place to stay.

While the family was talking, news came from outside the hall: "Congratulations, Niang Niang, He Xi Niang Niang, General Gu has been sealed off the town, and the emperor has rewarded ten thousand households for food. The emperor has made a will. We must host a banquet in the Hall of Supreme Harmony to entertain the meritorious ones!"

Gu Suier had long known that her brother would be rewarded, but he actually rewarded Wan Huhou, and she did not expect: "This is a good time. From then on, Bo'er is on the same footing. The future in this life is great. Wait to enjoy the blessing, don't worry about him again!"

But how did Gu Suier's parents understand this: "What does this mean?"

Gu Suier's parents did not understand what is called Wanhu Shiyi.

Gu Suier hurriedly explained with a smile: "That is to say, the emperor will reward him with 10,000 food towns, and he can live by collecting the rent and taxes from these 10,000 households."

Of course, the more such food towns, the better. Although in this dynasty, the rewards on the bright side are not necessarily the same as the ones actually obtained. For example, it is rewarded to ten thousand households, in fact, it is more than two thousand households, but you can enjoy it. The food towns of more than two thousand households are enough for them to live a rich life.

"Then, how dare you?" Gu Suier's father and mother looked at each other, overjoyed. They now know the benefits of rent collection. Now that they have a better life, they have bought some land and handed them over to tenant farmers to cultivate, and just collect rent by themselves. , Don't mention more at ease that day.

"Also, this food town can be passed on to future generations! In other words, it will always be our old Gu's family!"

"Then, that means we don't have to worry about future generations?"

"Yes!"

When Gu Suier was talking to her parents, she heard the waiter say again: "Niang, more than these, the emperor also named the master as a third-rank member and a foreigner, and his wife as a fourth-rank madam, and there are many others. The rewards have been listed, and they are all handed over to Zhenbianhou!"

Gu Suier's father and mother were originally overjoyed and didn't know what to do. At this time, they were a little confused when they heard this, and looked at each other: "This is so many seals, shouldn't it, won't people gossiping?"

They were afraid that they would hurt their daughter and son's reputation.

"Mother, you guys think too much, Bo'er won a big victory. This was originally a reward that should be divided, who would think more? Besides, the daughter has now added blood to the royal family. The emperor was about to seal you two old people. Yes, now it just happens that my younger brother has made a military exploit, so naturally it will be even better!"

In fact, she didn't care about her father and mother's name or fate, but when she saw her father and mother were uncomfortable, she deliberately said so to comfort.

Gu Suier's parents listened to her daughter's explanation, so she accepted it calmly.

When Gu Baofeng saw his car in front of the hall, Xiao Heng hosted a banquet. He remembered his parents and sisters, and missed Ah Chen and A Wan who hadn't seen him for many days.

Even though the princes of the Manchuria were congratulating and celebrating, and had the intention of wooing, he had no interest.

He was only twenty years old, when he was the most sharp-edged in his life, but perhaps he was born too poor, or he had been in the army early and tempered the spirit of the original young man. At twenty, he was calm and steady. Determined, sitting there with the general demeanor.

Finally, after the banquet was over, Gu Baofeng met Xiao Heng again in the Imperial Study Room and was asked about the details of the war. Finally, Xiao Heng took Gu Baofeng to the Courtyard Palace where Gu Suier lived.

"Your sister used to be free in the frontiers in the past, and I am afraid that she will feel bored when she grows up in the palace. I think, let the parents-in-law stay in the palace for more days and accompany your sister." Xiao Heng stepped up the steps. , Bian said quietly.

"This is natural. My parents miss my sister too, and they have a few children in their hearts. If they can stay in the palace for a while, it would be good." Gu Baofeng respectfully said: "I'm just afraid that the two elderly people don't understand the rules of the palace. It adds trouble."

When Xiao Heng heard this, he glanced at him: "There are no outsiders on the left and right, so what rules are there to talk about."

Gu Baofeng was taken aback, and suddenly understood.

The brother-in-law who became the son of the emperor always favors her sister. As long as it is beneficial to her sister, he certainly agrees. As for the rules, he doesn't care.

Don't watch Gu Baofeng's far away in the frontier, but he has already heard of some things, such as the emperor's petting the queen alone, not accepting concubines, dispatching seven hundred Gong'e and so on.

At first glance it seemed unbelievable, but when Gu Baofeng thought about it, he felt that the brother-in-law of the emperor made sense.

Shouldn't the rules in the palace revolve around the emperor, the emperor likes the rules.

To put it simply, the emperor is the rule, so the ministers should not use their own rules to restrain the emperor.

While they were talking, the two of them had already arrived at the Courtyard Palace. After Gu Baofeng entered, he respected his sister, who was already a queen, according to the rules.

Naturally, Gu Suier quickly let him exempt him, gave him a seat, took a closer look, and finally said distressedly: "I am stronger, but thinner."

Awan doesn't remember Gu Baofeng anymore, but Ah Chen naturally remembers that Ah Chen saw his uncle and ran over and ran over to Gu Baofeng: "Uncle, you are my general! With you, what am I? Don't be afraid anymore!"

Others didn't understand this, but Gu Suier understood it clearly. She didn't bother to say anything, anyway, there was someone who was a father.

When Xiao Heng heard his son say this, he warned: "Nonsense, Zhenbianhou is the great general of the Jokhang Kingdom, not yours."

He hadn't forgotten that A Chen used Gu Baofeng as a horse when he was a child, and directed Gu Baofeng to do this and that.

Now that Ah Chen is older, he naturally does not allow Ah Chen to be so ignorant.

Ah Chen looked at his father coldly, and quickly looked at his "general" for help, and then deliberately snuggled up to his grandmother.

Suddenly, Gu Baofeng couldn't bear it anymore, and Gu Suier's mother felt distressed.

"What's yours? My Achen is still young and naturally depends on my uncle, who also loves his nephew. This should be done!"

Xiao Heng is the emperor, no one dares to refute him, but Gu Sui'er mother doesn't understand. Although she knew that the emperor was a very big official, there was no official bigger than him in the world, but she always felt that Xiao Heng was a good boy.

Good boy, junior, can still talk about it.

Gu Suier was shocked when she saw that her mother retorted Xiao Heng in this way, and then looked at Xiao Heng. Seeing that there was no expression on his face, her eyes seemed a little dull, and she didn't speak for a while.

She suddenly wanted to laugh.

Dare to love that this person is actually stupefied by his mother's words?

He didn't expect someone to talk to him like this!

Gu Baofeng didn't expect it!

Although Xiao Heng is his brother-in-law and has always treated him well, but he is afraid of Xiao Heng, the kind of reverence and respect in his bones, and absolutely not dare to be presumptuous in front of Xiao Heng, but his mother dared to directly refute Xiao Heng's words. ?

He he he...

Although Xiao Heng didn't pay attention to the rules, that was the emperor! It's the emperor, how could he let his mother refute like that!

His face turned red, and he couldn't help reminding his mother: "Mother, you have to be careful when talking to the emperor, you can't—"

Who knew that Xiao Heng suddenly spoke and interrupted him: "Mother-in-law is an elder, and she is a family. You don't have to pay attention to that much."

Gu Baofeng was even more stunned. He looked at Xiao Heng and then at his sister.

Xiao Heng's face was faint, his sister didn't seem to hear her, and she didn't even mean to look at Yuanchang.

On the contrary, it was his mother who spoke again: "I like Ah Heng like this. Ah Heng is a good boy who understands reason!"

Gu Baofeng:..................

Ah Heng...good boy...

Gu Baofeng suddenly felt that his chest was suffocated, and his face was flushed.

In the past few days, because Gu Baofeng sealed the prince and gave him the mansion, Gu Suier was smiling for a few days. However, on this day, the second grandma of Ruiding Guogong suddenly came into the palace and brought The news of Xiao Jin.

"Today I went to the palace to thank the empress empress specially. Thanks to the empress empress telling the emperor, the emperor gave an order to take Ah Jin back, and she has been sent to the mansion and kept in the backyard. We are discussing to see how to find a way out. A Jin himself is also shameless to see people, saying that he wants to cut his hair into a nun."

The second youngest grandma reluctantly smiled and said: "The old lady thinks this is also a way out, but the grandpa said, after all, she is afraid of making people gossip."

Gu Suier has been through a lot of things now, and can also hear other people's words.

King Beize was charged with conspiracy. It is reasonable to say that Xiao Jin could not escape this kind of crime, or be killed or demoted as a slave. But now Xiao Heng brought Xiao Jin back and sent it back to the Duke of Ruiding. House.

It is obvious that the National Government is uneasy, and wants to come and take a look at Gu Suier.

At this time, Gu Suier had to admire Xiao Heng's magical calculations. Xiao Heng mentioned this matter to himself yesterday and said his plans for Xiao Jin.

"Let's do it with her. If you can find an ordinary family to marry, that would be the best." Gu Suier understood Xiao Heng's meaning and smiled to the second young lady.

"This...is this okay?" The second youngest grandmother was a little bit unbelievable. There was a Xiao Jin in their house. They were uncomfortable. They had to find a way out, and they could go to the temple to shave their hair and spend time quietly. I have been content for a lifetime.

She never thought that this meant that Xiao Jin could still marry again?

Gu Suier looked at her with a look of surprise, and nodded: "But if it is contaminated with the Beize Palace, I am afraid that it will be an ordinary official."

The second youngest grandmother said excitedly: "That, that's natural! I definitely don't find eunuchs, even ordinary scholars, she is not suitable! Just find a small vendor or farmer for her, and just send her married at will!"

A small vendor or a farmer, in the eyes of Xiao Jin, the former eldest lady of the State Government of Ruiding, it is simply not worthy to even give her shoes, but now, she can find a vendor to marry, even if she is a good home. .

"Hey...this is really wronging her. Let's see if I can find someone who is honest and capable, so I can live better in the rest of my life." Gu Suier thought for a while, and said: "Or some outsiders in some fields outside the city, it's not a bad idea. ?"

The second young lady was about to wipe her tears for her sister-in-law: "Mother, I will go back and tell the old lady about it, and see if she can find a place to go. This matter must hurry."

So the second young lady hurried back to the mansion, and when Ruiding Guogong received the news, she was overjoyed and quickly found a merchant outside the city for Xiao Jin. The merchant was a kind family, and it would not cause Xiao Jin to suffer a lot. , Just passed away and married.

For this, the eldest lady also came to the palace to worship Gu Suier herself, saying that she came to thank Gu Suier for her grace.

"Madam, what you said is out of the question, I am a woman of the house, how dare to be the master of this, this is all the emperor's meaning, although the emperor has thunder against the rebellious minister, but the ruling government is different. He was raised in the Palace of the Kingdom of Ruiding. His wife is his mother for a day and his mother for the rest of her life. How can there be any reason why a mother and his son will see each other?"

The eldest lady heard this and said with tears: "The emperor is the most filial person, I know, I have always known... Our Ruiding Hou Mansion even got married with the conspirator, this is also unfortunate for the family. Fortunately, there is an emperor who distinguishes right from wrong, so he won't be involved in this way."

Seeing Gu Suier, she couldn't help but comfort her.

The old lady was so touched that she thanked Gu Suier again before she left.

In the evening, Gu Suier and Xiao Heng talked about the lady.

"A Jin is really suffering, why did you encounter this kind of thing?" Gu Suier sighed: "Why did you ask A Jin to marry the King of Beize in the first place? If you want to find a home in Yanjing City, I'm afraid. Now at least she is the young lady in charge of the official house."

"She chose the road by herself. When the family asked her, she nodded."

Listening to Gu Suier, she was a little surprised: "She agreed with this marriage herself? Then why did she return it later—"

She didn't understand. Since Xiao Jin himself agreed with the marriage of King Beize, why would he still worry about Jiang Zheng later?

Xiao Heng was obviously not interested in Xiao Jin's affairs, and said indifferently: "You are young and your temper is uncertain."

Teenage Xiao Jin, it is natural that this mountain looks high at that mountain.

"That's it..." Gu Suier had nothing to say when she heard this. She had a good background, but unfortunately she was killed. The family would figure out a way. This is not about meeting a rebellious husband. Taking it back and marrying ordinary people is already a great fortune.

"You look for women of the right age from those family officials these few days to see if there is any talented person." Xiao Heng said suddenly.

"What?" Gu Suier looked at Xiao Heng in surprise, and curled her eyebrows suspiciously: "You? Are you trying to take a concubine?"

Xiao Heng glanced at her lightly, with some contempt in his eyes.

Gu Suier suddenly became uneasy: "You...you actually want me to choose a girl's house, sure enough, you want to take a concubine!"

Xiao Heng ignored her.

Gu Suier saw it and ran to him and rubbed him in his arms: "I don't follow, I don't!"

Xiao Heng looked at the woman in his arms, the dazzling and gorgeous golden step shook her forehead, and the soft and delicate cloth wrapped her graceful body. She was bright and tender, lying in his arms, softly acting coquettishly and deliberately. Spoil the little temper.

His eyes gradually softened, but when he thought of one thing in the day, he whispered: "In addition to Baofeng, there is one more than twenty frontier generals who have been honored today. It is your old acquaintance, you Do you know who it is?"

When Gu Suier saw him ask about this, her heart moved, and she had already guessed. How many of his old acquaintances can join the army, is it Shi Lei?

But knowing the man's temperament, she deliberately pursed her lips and shook her head and said, "How do I know this! Where do I have any old acquaintances at the border, or I have been honored for meritorious service, how can there be!"

Xiao Heng condensed her and said directly: "Shi Lei."

When Gu Suier heard it, she hummed and said disdainfully, "It's worthy of you to tell me so seriously!"

Sure enough, after she said this, Xiao Heng's expression suddenly became happy, and the corners of his lips even slightly bend.

Seeing this, Gu Suier deliberately poked his chest with the tip of his finger, and asked softly: "Say, are you looking for a concubine to **** me off?"

Xiao Heng hugged her horizontally.

Gu Suier whispered, deliberately angrily: "What are you doing?"

"Stupid, Baofeng's age is here, shouldn't you pick a wife for him?"

Having said this, Xiao Heng hugged her and walked to the dragon bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 8.7K 20
Harry comes into his inheritances on his 18th birthday, and many surprising revelations come to light. Will sparks fly when he finds his mate during...
73.7K 1.1K 120
He stood beside her bed and stared at her face in wonder if it's real. A smile appeared on his lips seeing her fluttering eyelashes as she was waking...
345K 9K 145
Ye Sui has been transmigrated into a book and became the venomous villain. And because she looked a little similar to the white lotus female protagon...
938K 22.7K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...