โœ“The Royal's Little Lady

By MingzuMing

The old lady said that this was Ah Heng's own flesh and blood in the belly, so she couldn't be careless. The... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89-93
Chapter 94-98
Chapter 99-103
Chapter 104-109
Chapter 110-114
Chapter 115-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 132-137
Chapter 138-143
Chapter 144-150
Chapter 151-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-173
Chapter 174: Finale of the text
Chapter 175-180
Chapter 181-184

Chapter 126-131

573 6 4
By MingzuMing

There was a rare gentleness in Xiao Heng's eyes, like a ray of sunlight coming from the frozen snow lake, rare and warm.

Gu Suier stared at him blankly, and touched her stomach unbelievably. It was flat, so flat that she could hardly believe it. Is there another baby here?

She recalled that in the past few days, she was really uncomfortable, so that she fainted today, but when she was pregnant with Ah Chen before, she was not like this?

She... actually got pregnant?

Xiao Heng lowered his head, put his big hand on her abdomen, and gently rubbed it: "I am too busy these days, and I have not paid attention to it. There are too many things at home, and you have to worry about it. Now the doctor says you are in the early stages of pregnancy The body was weak and overworked, which led to fainting."

"I have sent someone to speed up, so I can also invite the butler Zhuge to the border gate. Then he will take care of the affairs of the house, so as not to tire you. Before he comes, if you let Guizhi handle it in advance, please do it first. Birth is what you need, let the people under you buy it, don't worry about anything."

Xiao Heng usually speaks succinctly, but now it's rare to say so much and yet so considerate.

Gu Suier listened, moved in her heart, and felt in a daze: "It turns out that I was pregnant...I never thought that I was very busy these days, and I didn't raise my body properly, but I was wronged by the child in my stomach. "

At that time, Ah Chen was aggrieved in her stomach, and even had a taste of abortion drugs.

Fortunately, God blessed him, Ah Chenfu was dead, and nothing happened.

Xiao Heng raised his hand and touched her cheek, which was clear and rosy.

He stared at her, still remembering the woman who stood stiffly in Listening Bamboo Garden two years ago.

At that time she had a big belly, looking at him helplessly, trembling, not knowing what to do.

He didn't expect that, in only two years, she became his concubine, the person beside him, and the existence he could never give up in his life.

She also grew up a lot, learned to read and read, and also learned to be a housekeeper, trying to use her own methods to relieve him from worries.

She also gave birth to such a smart and cute little Ah Chen to continue his blood.

Xiao Heng lowered his head and looked at her lower abdomen.

It was too flat to feel the presence of a fetus.

"Is it the same when you first became pregnant with Achen?" Xiao Heng really didn't quite understand. The first time he saw Gu Suier who was pregnant, she was already pregnant: "When will the belly grow bigger? ?"

Gu Suier pursed her lips and smiled softly, with happiness flowing in every flicker in her eyes.

"It was flat at the beginning. It's about three months of pregnancy before the belly gradually gets bigger, and at that time, you will feel the baby in your belly swimming in it."

"Swimming?" Xiao Heng really didn't quite understand: "Little baby, can you swim in your stomach?"

Gu Suier saw the doubt in his eyes and knew what he didn't understand, so she broke off his powerful hand and slowly told him: "When it's three or four months, the baby will start swimming in his stomach. , It swims around like a small fish, but I think it may be smaller than an ordinary fish, and more like a tadpole. It swims around, I can feel it. Wait. As I grow up slowly in the back, I can feel him flicking his tail in my stomach, a sharp spirit, or a sudden movement of his arms and legs. As for the back, you will know that he will stretch his legs and kick his legs, It kicked my stomach."

Xiao Heng listened, nodded, pondered for a moment, but said: "No wonder you always chanted and called Ah Chen as a tadpole when you first started. It was because of this."

Gu Suier smiled: "Well, yes..."

Xiao Heng couldn't help but touched her belly again: "You have a good baby in bed, this time give birth to our little sister."

Gu Suier's face turned red when he heard him say this: "This can't be done accurately. Maybe it's a boy or a girl. What is it?"

Xiao Heng nodded: "Well. If you are two brothers and sisters in the future, it will be good, but brothers are also good.

The couple were talking here, thinking about how to have a daughter or a son in the future. Who knows that at this time, Hu Tie came to see you outside.

When Gu Suier saw it, she hurriedly said, "Then you go over quickly, don't delay your business."

Xiao Heng was talking to Gu Suier here, and when Hu Tie asked to see him, he was a little bit reluctant to leave, but thinking that there is nothing small in the frontier now, he must touch Gu Suier's cheek: "You take a good rest. Let Guizhi come and take care of you, and I will come as soon as I go."

However, Xiao Heng left the backyard reluctantly and went to the front hall. While walking, it is inevitable to think of Gu Suier's delicate and soft state just now, and my heart is shaken, and when she thinks that she is about to give birth to her second child, it feels very sweet.

This is extremely rare for him.

He has never liked things or sadness, and there is not much nostalgia for things in the world.

But since he had Gu Suier, Gu Suier gave birth to Xiao Ah Chen, and he also found that his temperament gradually changed.

I started to care about the people and things around me, and I also began to think about what the future will be like, and what I will do in the future. I started to think that I could have a lifetime, a lifetime with Gu Suier and A Chen.

Xiao Heng thought so wildly and stepped into the front hall. Who knew that as soon as he entered the front hall and saw Hu Tie, Hu Tie reported: "Return to your Highness, Princess Zhaoyang is whereabouts!"

Xiao Heng's expression changed slightly when he heard these words, and he hurriedly said, "Where? Where did the news come from?"

Hu Tie knew that it was a matter of great importance, and hurriedly told Xiao Heng carefully.

It turned out that Xiao Heng was supposed to inspect the border defense at the border of Liangcheng himself, but because he learned that Gu Suier had fainted in a hurry, he temporarily left the frontier affairs and rushed back.

Hu Tie freely did the inspection.

Hu Tiezheng patrolled the border with people and horses on horseback, but encountered a few Beidi people who were robbing the cattle and sheep of the local ordinary people.

When Hu Tie saw it, he was obliged to step forward and caught the Beidi people, thinking about capturing them, and handing them to Xiao Heng for disposal.

"Originally, we didn't plan to do anything to them. After all, we are going to be married to Beidi, and it is impossible to kill them, right. But who knows, one of these Beidi people is greedy for life and fear of death. Frightened, he even gave us a secret."

"Huh?" Xiao Heng listened, knowing that this must be of utmost importance, so he slightly twisted his eyebrows right now.

"That Beidi was called Ye Huo, and Ye Huo said that he used to be a guard in the Beidi Palace, but he was expelled later because he offended the third highness of the Beidi Kingdom. When he was in the Beidi Palace, he accidentally heard someone He mentioned that in a remote palace in the palace, a princess was under house arrest. He also heard that the princess did not seem to be from Beidi."

Upon hearing this, Xiao Heng frowned in thought.

"You mean, the princess he was imprisoned in the Beidi Palace is Princess Zhaoyang?"

"Yes, I think that King Beidi has only one daughter, and she has already been married. How could there be a princess in the palace? The princesses from other countries have not married into their countries, so they must be Princess Zhaoyang."

Xiao Heng groaned and walked silently for two steps in the hall, but finally said: "If there really is such a princess, it is indeed the Princess Zhaoyang. But--"

He paused for a while, and continued: "We have our own plans for Bei Di. Ba Mujing is treacherous and cunning. He may not have his own plans. Now it seems that the princess is Zhaoyang, and Ba Mujing guards and steals. The princess was under house arrest, but the thief shouted to catch the thief. Let us find Princess Zhaoyang together, so as to bring Da Xuan country in."

Hearing this, Hu Tie nodded again and again, but was confused again: "Is there another possibility?"

A light flashed in Xiao Heng's eyes, and he whispered: "There is another possibility that this so-called Beidi guard is just a trick of Ba Mujingxu. The princess may be in his palace or not, but he wants Attracting our attention, leading us to explore the Beidi Palace, thus trapping us."

Hu Tie was a little dizzy. He felt that Xiao Heng's analysis was too reasonable.

He caught the guard at the time, and only felt that luck was too good, but he didn't expect that it might be a trap.

He scratched his head: "Then what should we do now? The masters we sent out, have Ba Mujing aware of it? If this is discovered, can our plan be completed?"

Xiao Heng's deep eyes thoughtfully: "The people we sent to Beidi should have already caused Ba Mujing's suspicion, so he made a vain move and wanted to use this to test, if the people he found were really ours, naturally Will be hooked."

Hu Tie nodded again and again: "Yes, yes, he may be for this purpose! This is too cunning, this Ba Mujing looks very bold, how can he know how to be careful!"

Xiao Heng said quietly: "This time, let's just take care of it, and follow the bait he put down to find out the whereabouts of Princess Zhaoyang."

He wants to fish with the hook and bait under Ba Mujing.

Xiao Heng wanted the bait.

Not only did I want the bait, but I also wanted to follow the fishing line up, so I could check the fishing rod clearly.

Xiao Heng turned his head and looked out the window.

The sky was still full of wind and sand outside the window.

He remembered how Ba Mujing looked at Gu Suier that day.

He didn't like this kind of look at all, and he didn't like this person even with it.

Since Gu Suier was pregnant, she didn't dare to be too tired, so Guizhi would take care of everything he encountered. And Xiao Heng has already rushed to ask the butler Zhuge to come over.

About a month later, Gu Suier recovered a bit and the steward Zhuge also arrived in Liangcheng.

As soon as Butler Zhuge came, those things in the yard were naturally not a problem, and Gu Suier was finally relieved.

Because she was pregnant, Xiao Heng was worried that she was not good enough, and that the doctors in the frontier were not well-skilled. This time, in addition to inviting the steward Zhuge, he also invited the emperor, and invited a gynecological master from the hospital. , Take care of Gu Suier.

The gynecological master's surname is Zhang. After Dr. Zhang came to the border town, he passed the lower vein first, and then began to write a prescription for fetal nourishment. According to Doctor Zhang, where Gu Suier had been injured during pregnancy before, and now she is pregnant again, she is afraid that the old disease will attack, so she has to make up for it.

Naturally, Gu Suier didn't dare to say anything, she could only listen to the doctor, and ate all the tonics that should be taken.

When Xiao Heng heard about this, he called the doctor, and after a careful questioning, he came back silently facing Gu Suier's stomach for a long time without speaking.

Gu Suier looked at him like that, something was wrong: "His Royal Highness, what's wrong?"

Xiao Heng twisted his eyebrows and touched her belly.

His big slender hands with thick calluses stroked her lower abdomen through the clothes, but she had an unexplainable feeling.

Biting her lip slightly, she stared at him.

"Tell me about what happened in Gujiazhuang at that time." He said.

"Gujiazhuang?" Gu Suier blinked, wondering how he mentioned this.

"Well, I want to hear it."

He certainly knew what happened after she went back to Gujiazhuang at that time. Jiang Zheng had reported it to him, one hundred and fifty-one, and he knew everything he should know.

But now, he still wants to hear her.

"In fact, it's nothing..." Gu Suier thought of the past, and suddenly felt that although it had only been more than two years, it was so far away, so far away that she only remembered that she was desperate at the time, but she couldn't remember the feeling. .

The scars that once imprinted on my heart finally faded away because of the warm years of flowing water, leaving only a little memory in the end.

"After I first went back, everyone knew about me. They all laughed at me and told me secretly. I also felt quite ashamed." Gu Suier still said: "My parents are all anxious. Yes, they were honest and didn't know what to do, so they said they wanted me to take the abortion pill. The abortion pill came from the second aunt next door, and I took it."

When Gu Suier said this, she found that Xiao Heng's hand seemed to move slightly.

When he looked down at the past, his fingers squeezed his fingers, and the fingertips were slightly white.

Gu Suier understood why at once.

She was pregnant with Ah Chen, Ah Chen, such a well-behaved child, she almost wanted to kill him.

If the abortion pill was taken at that time, it would really kill Achen, would she and Xiao Heng still have their current lives? What will she be like now, what will Xiao Heng be like?

After thinking about it, I felt a little tremor.

Thinking of a person's life, there may be a certain number of steps to which he will go. With a difference in thought, or a slight difference, the people around him will be different, and the path they will take will be different.

When she spoke again, her voice was a little strange: "Later you also learned that I shed some blood, but Ah Chen was still in my stomach. At that time, there was no way. My parents didn't know what to do. They also I was afraid that I would die, so I could only endure it. I delayed day by day, my belly grew bigger, Ah Chen also moved in my belly, and I began to reluctant to bear him."

"I was thinking at the time, how to save him, and I will take him away from Gujiazhuang in the future, and I will raise him after suffering and suffering.

"Later, Jiang Zheng came with someone."

Xiao Heng suddenly said, "Sui'er, I'm sorry."

Gu Suier was startled, she looked at Xiao Heng.

It was a little dark outside, and she couldn't see his face clearly, only that he seemed to be different now.

Xiao Heng held her wrist and said in a dumb voice: "I was out at the time and didn't know that something like this would happen to you. I asked Jiang Zheng to pick you up. It seems that it would be a little later. If I left my hand at that time Go straight to your official duties, maybe you won't suffer this kind of suffering."

At that time, she was still worried about this matter in her heart. She looked good, and he remembered it when she fell into his heart.

However, the care at that time was so shallow that it could dissipate with the wind.

At that time, the caring still wouldn't let him leave everything behind and pick her up, so she suffered.

Who could have imagined that now she had become the person he engraved in his heart, and she was unwilling to accept the slightest grievance, so that when she recalled the negligence at that time, the regret in her heart was indescribable.

"It's nothing...Isn't it all over?"

Gu Suier didn't feel sorry for anything. She would gradually forget the past. Isn't it good for her and Xiao Heng now?

"Well, yes." His rough thumb touched her lips affectionately, and his voice was soft and hoarse: "In the future, this kind of thing will never happen again."

He stared at her, raised his arms and hugged her in his arms, and said: "In the future, you will never be wronged like this again. No one is qualified to bully you."

When he said this, his chin rested against Gu Suier's hair.

The tremor of the voice spread from his chin to her soft hair.

She bit her lip and nodded: "Okay."

Xiao Heng's big hand was inserted into her soft, long hair, and he whispered in her ear, and asked softly, "Do you want to sit in that position?"

"Which location?"

Gu Suier blinked in confusion, really don't understand, where?

Xiao Heng's lips fell on her ears: "The position beside me."

He kissed her so suddenly that her body shuddered.

...

After a cup of tea, everything ended.

Gu Suier tied her dress, bit her lip and glared at him complainingly: "Careful Ah Chen come over and see!"

Now Ah Chen is also getting older, and everything should be avoided. It's just that Xiao Heng's temperament really does what he wants.

Xiao Heng put on his boots and said nothing.

Gu Suier let out a helpless sigh.

She thought, this is what she is carrying now, otherwise a man like him would not be able to give up easily.

Xiao Heng walked through his boots, and saw the woman behind him was soft and ruddy, and the slender waist between the bends was so slender, and when he remembered the situation just now, his eyes darkened a bit, who knew that there were soldiers from outside at this moment. As a matter of fact, Xiao Heng gritted his teeth slightly and could only give up and go first.

Only Gu Suier was left there, her graceful body leaning against the window, watching the upright figure of the man walk out of the courtyard, but she started to think about it.

He said today whether he likes that position. What does it mean? What position?

What he said to himself later was obviously perfunctory.

After thinking for a while, I didn't quite understand. At this moment, Ah Chen woke up and ran to this room. She had to play with Ah Chen.

Recently these days, because she was pregnant, she spent less time playing with Achen. A Chen is such a small child, who is just two years old, and suddenly becomes sensible.

He is usually such a naughty child, running and playing, self-willed, and acting as a bully, but now, he is staring at Gu Suier's belly with rare eyes.

"Sister, little sister, Ah Chen has a little sister."

"It doesn't have to be the younger sister." Gu Suier said with a smile: "Maybe it is the little brother."

Ah Chen shook his head and said stubbornly: "Sister, that's the younger sister. The girl in my mother's belly is the younger sister. My mother is going to give birth to Ah Chen a little sister!"

After saying this, he suddenly opened his lips and laughed, and his clear eyes flashed with light: "Mother, you have to be careful when you walk and take a good rest!"

Tong Yan Tong Yu is pitiful, such a small child knows that he cares about himself.

Gu Suier was overwhelmed at once.

She hugged Ah Chen and said in surprise, "Achen is so sensible? Who taught you this?"

A Chen raised her face in Gu Suier's arms: "This is what Guizhi taught me. She kept saying that, saying that my mother must walk carefully so that I can give birth to a little sister. Mother, I want a little sister."

Gu Suier lowered her head and kissed Ah Chen's little cheek affectionately.

The two-year-old Ah Chen was still fat and tender, and her little white face was soft and tender. Gu Suier couldn't bear to let it go after a kiss, and couldn't help kissing the other side.

"Achen is really getting more and more sensible, but Achen must also remember that you will have a little sister in the future. You must learn to eat vegetables, not just meat, let alone naughty, you know?"

After hearing this, Achen frowned slightly, thoughtfully: "With a little sister, I have to eat vegetables and can't run and play?"

Gu Suier nodded heavily, feeling very relieved, thinking that this child was really sensible, and he really wanted to be a brother.

Ah Chen raised his face and said sincerely to Gu Suier: "Mother, let's not have a little sister, okay?"

Gu Suier:..................

As the winter approached this year, Gu Suier's belly finally slowly swelled up. Even wearing a cotton-padded coat, he could see that he was pregnant.

Xiao Heng went home early these few days and would accompany her and Ah Chen to dinner.

As for Ah Chen, she is getting more and more sensible, and she still touches Gu Suier's belly with her soft little hands, and even asks about the situation of her little sister in her belly. The childish talk is very charming.

The days passed so plainly. After the end of the year, Gu Suier arrogantly asked the steward Zhuge to prepare for the New Year.

Although it is in the desolate land of the frontier fortress, the year is still going to pass.

But who knows that on this day, Gu Suier was helping Ah Chen to sit in the little leather jacket for the winter, but Xiao Heng suddenly came back from outside.

"Why are you back at this time?" He never came back at this time.

"You should leave here for a while, and bring Ah Chen with you." Xiao Heng stood in front of the door, saying so without any extra words.

"Why?" Gu Suier curled her eyebrows slightly: "What happened? Is there any danger here? Or is it going to fight? You stay here by yourself?"

A few days ago, Bo'er was playing with Ah Chen in the house. She talked with Boer and heard that they were setting up border defenses, which meant that they were going to fight.

So when Xiao Heng said this, Gu Suier's heart immediately lifted.

A few days ago, Bo'er was playing with Ah Chen in the house. She talked with Boer and heard that they were setting up border defenses, which meant that they were going to fight.

So when Xiao Heng said this, Gu Suier's heart immediately lifted.

Xiao Heng took a step, walked up to Gu Suier, raised his hand, and landed on her shoulder.

He held her shoulders with both hands and his eyes were more serious than ever: "Sui'er, this is the frontier. Things that I can't predict may happen at any time. You are pregnant now, and I don't want you to be in danger, so I I want you to take Ah Chen away."

He pursed his lips slightly, and continued: "I will send a guard to **** you. I will go to Yongcheng, which is a hundred miles away from here. Although it is also close to Beidi, there are city walls and mountains. If the frontier smokes again, Yongcheng will also Can hold."

And the Liangcheng here is really just a small border town, all around it is barren, there is no barrier.

Near Liangcheng, hunters from Beidi often harass the border.

When he said this, Gu Suier's heart was lifted.

"But... I don't want to go, I want to be here with you..." Before in Yanjing City, she still didn't understand, nor could she understand what life and death meant, but now, she slowly understood.

The frontier war is not a joke, it can kill people if you are not careful.

Once you leave, you can never see it again.

"It's really going to happen, I'll be with you, I don't want to leave alone."

Xiao Heng lowered his head and stared at her, seeing the stubbornness reflected in the shards of water in her clear eyes, and the slight biting of her lips again demonstrated her determination.

"Sui'er, listen to me." Xiao Heng's voice was low, slow, but full of strength: "Achen is my only bone and blood, our child, he is so young, and I don't want him to be in such danger. And you, you have our other child in your stomach now. If you have a good or bad, you can be worthy of this child? Don't forget that when you were pregnant with Ah Chen, he was injured by the tiger wolf medicine. Now we Another child of, don't you want to put him in danger?"

When Xiao Heng said this, Gu Suier was taken aback for a while, and she looked up at the man before her in confusion.

She knew what he said was right, and she should follow his arrangements.

Between the two children and Xiao Heng, she had to take care of the children.

She couldn't help but grasped Xiao Heng's clothes, and desperately bit her trembling lips.

She didn't understand how she would encounter this kind of thing. She only hoped to have a good time with men and children, but now, suddenly, she had to face this choice.

In an instant, the poems Xiao Heng had taught her flooded into her mind, about the killing of wives in the frontier, the dead bodies on the battlefield, and the heroic blood, everything echoed in her mind.

I used to think that it was all poems. What the ancients wrote had nothing to do with me, it was in the story.

But now, all of this is right in front of him, like a raging wave that will involve himself in it.

She raised her face, bit her lip slightly, and stared at the handsome and strong face of the man in front of her. At this moment, she suddenly realized that she understood a lot of things she didn't understand before.

"Okay...I see..." Her voice trembled a little, but this time she didn't cry, nor stubbornly guarding Xiao Heng and Xiao Heng's life and death together.

She suddenly understood what she was going to do.

"Whatever you arrange, I will listen to you."

She was so cold as if she had just drunk a sip of cold water with ice, but she managed to squeeze out a smile and repeat again: "I listen to you."

In the winter in Liangcheng, the day is always short, and the night is always long. I only had lunch at night. At this time, the trace of the sun has disappeared. The house with only one window is so dim that it seems to be covered with a thin layer. Of black yarn.

Under the dim light, he clearly saw the little changes on Gu Suier's face, from panic to helplessness, and then a strange sense of firmness appeared on her face.

He knew she had figured it out, and he knew she would leave here with their children.

His hand held Gu Suier's delicate shoulder stiffly.

"Actually, it's okay." Xiao Heng said dumbly: "In fact, nothing will happen. If we really have to confront Bei Di again, we will win."

When he said this, of course he was comforting her and also comforting himself.

Since it is a war, how can it be said that it will definitely be won? If this ending is destined, it will definitely be won. Bei Di is not a fool, so how can he provoke this possible war?

Before the outcome is divided, anyone can say that they have won.

Escorting Gu Suier away was the guard led by Hu Tie, and Guizhi, Xie Dali, and Bao Ya were accompanied.

But the steward Zhuge stayed in Liangcheng with Xiao Heng, helping Xiao Heng manage everything in the city.

Gu Suier was sitting in the carriage, holding Xiao Achen and looking out the window.

She suddenly remembered when she first came.

At that time, the sun was shining outside the window, shooting on the boring and boundless earth, she was full of excitement, hoping to see the person she was thinking of soon.

It's only now how long it's time to leave.

At this time, the sun outside the window of the car was already slanting westward, and the converging edge of the sun gently shrouded this vast expanse of land, smearing this unobserved territory with a gentle milk color.

When I look back, the ancient city wall that has been eroded by wind and sand still stands in the warm yellow sunlight, and the big flag with the word "Zhao" is waving in the winter wind.

Gu Suier raised her hand to cover her forehead, narrowed her eyes, and tried to look at the figure on the wall.

The figure was small and fuzzy, just a small black spot.

"Mother, I miss Daddy." At this time, Xiao Achen could already speak more smoothly. He snuggled next to Gu Suier and looked far away following Gu Suier's gaze.

The little man's clear eyes clearly reflected the entire vast world outside the car window, but there was something vaguely incomprehensible.

"I want to go back to Liangcheng, but don't want to leave."

Gu Suier's immature voice was heard, and Gu Suier couldn't help but lower her head.

She touched Ah Chen's smooth cheeks: "After a while, we can see Dad again."

Ah Chen looked at the city in the distance: "Where is the little uncle?"

Gu Suier pursed her lips: "I can see my uncle too."

This time she left too hurriedly, she only had time to say a few words with Bao'er, and left before Achen could see Bao'er.

She was also worried about her brother, but she felt relieved in her heart.

Gu Baoer is now fifteen years old, the most energetic time of a teenager. He stood there casually, and Gu Suier could feel the blood and hardness emanating from his bones.

The little baby she remembered in the past has become a man's house, Gu Suier thought.

Ah Chen said again: "Can you see Dad and Uncle during the Chinese New Year?"

Gu Suier was taken aback, her eyes filled with confusion, and she shook her head: "I don't know, it should be impossible."

The Chinese New Year will be in seven or eight days, and she knows it will not be possible.

Ah Chen said softly, disappointment in his voice.

He drooped his head and cuddled up next to Gu Suier again: "Mother, are you afraid?"

After hearing this, Gu Suier looked down at her son and chuckled lightly: "What am I afraid of?"

Ah Chen: "Daddy is not here, and my uncle is not here, you will be afraid."

Gu Suier smiled even more, and touched Ah Chen's head affectionately: "What about you?"

Ah Chen shook his head: "I'm not afraid!"

Gu Suier: "Well, you are a man, not afraid."

Ah Chen's frowning little brow actually has a hint of childish perseverance. He looked at the distant city seriously, and said with a milky voice: "Mother, don't worry, I will protect you and my little sister."

He raised his little finger and said boldly: "I'm not afraid of anything!"

Sitting next to them are Baoya and Guizhi.

That's it for Guizhi. He has long been accustomed to Xiao Achen's various "big words", but Bao Duck is different.

She had also come to Border Town with the steward Zhuge before, and finally met Hu Tie after coming.

She understood such a separation thoroughly, and she could no longer pretend to be together, she had to marry as soon as possible.

So at this border, Bao Ya and Hu Tie got married.

Bao Ya, who has become a new wife, has a different temperament than before. She is kind to people and works harder. She also likes to be called "Hu Tie's" by others.

Now that she heard Xiao Achen's words, she was naturally surprised and couldn't help but glanced at Xiao Achen a few more times.

This little Ah Chen is already over two years old, and he is three years old. He is born with red lips and teeth and white powder and snow, just like the little boy in the New Year painting. Now this little boy is wearing two small buns, a dazzling pearl and a small jade crown on his head, and a soft-haired brocade coat on his body, making the little face more and more beautiful.

It just happens that such a good-looking person, at a young age, actually speaks so sensible words.

The treasure duck couldn't help but praised from the side: "Our little emperor and grandson are really good fortune, amazing!"

Now that Gu Suier left Xiao Heng, she only felt like a rootless Ping, only relying on having an Ah Chen by her side was a support in her heart.

When Debao Duck said this, she also smiled: "Achen is a good boy, he is good in his mother's belly, and now he is more sensible."

She looked at Ah Chen, who was intimately nestling next to her, and suddenly remembered the dream she had when she was pregnant with him.

Later, she knew a lot, and she also read the book, and she understood that when the court was born, she had such a vision.

Her little Ah Chen, is she really good fortune?

Can such a fortune-telling little Ah Chen be able to turn a good fortune in the face of evil, and even his father is safe?

Gu Suier closed her eyes, hugged Ah Chen tightly, and sighed softly.

Everything will be fine.

Xiao Heng and Bao'er will be well, and it won't take long for them to be reunited as a family.

But at this moment, I heard a rush of horseshoes outside. Gu Suier had been accustomed to the sound of horseshoes after being in the border for so long, knowing that it was a group of horses, coming like a huge thunder.

Gu Suier was slightly startled, and was busy looking out the window.

But at this moment, Hu Tie grabbed the rein abruptly and stopped the horse.

He looked into the distance, his face suddenly changed, and he said: "No, this is from Beidi!"

As soon as his voice fell, those people had already arrived on horseback and surrounded Gu Suier's carriage.

When Gu Suier looked over, she saw that there were about a dozen riders in this group. They were all dressed up as Beidi people. The headed one was dark-skinned and sturdy, still wearing a sheepskin gown and embroidered on his head. The golden silk feather feather hat, sitting on the high horse, looked extremely fierce.

The person she met once was Ba Mujing, the prince of Beidi.

At this time, Ba Mujing was looking at the woman sitting in the carriage with quite interesting eyes.

The window was open, and only the black hair and the white face of the woman inside could be seen.

"Xiao Heng's concubine, come out to this prince." He was so happy in his heart that he almost wanted to laugh.

God favors, how lucky he is today to let this woman fall into his hands!

Hearing that, Hu Tie immediately pulled out the knife in his hand, and sternly said, "Ba Mujing, you are too presumptuous!"

Ba Mujing raised his eyebrows arrogantly: "Go away, don't hinder Lao Tzu's good deeds. Do you think you can deal with Lao Tzu's iron cavalry with your group?"

Hu Tie was furious when he heard that, and he raised his broadsword and was about to slash it.

Gu Suier was indeed shocked when she heard the sound of iron hoofs, but when she saw the ferocious people appear in front of her, she felt calm.

The misfortune that really came before us, on the contrary, makes it easy to calm down.

After taking a look at Hu Tie outside, she whispered to the coachman: "Run!"

Hearing the order, the coachman drove his whip, and the two horses ran out frantically, causing the coach to flew forward with bumps.

Bao Ya in the car suddenly realized something, and gritted her teeth and shouted to the outside of the car: "Hu Tie, you are alive, I don't want to be a widow!"

Seeing that the duck in his hand was about to run, Ba Mujing immediately rode a horse to chase him, Hu Tie rode forward, clanged and chopped off with a big knife.

The people around Ba Mujing all showed up, and the guards led by Hu Tie also made moves.

Suddenly, the swords and swords were shadowed, the horses neighed, and the two groups started a fierce battle.

Ba Mujing hated this troublesome Hu Tie at this time, but Hu Tie was so good at this person that he could not rush out to chase Gu Suier with his troops.

Seeing that Gu Suier's carriage had run far away, he felt anxious, so he made a ruthless trick, drew a cold, took out a bow and arrow, and shot at the coachman.

He is really an arrow with a hundred shots, the coachman hit the arrow, fell in response, and fell from the carriage.

He later took out an arrow to shoot the galloping horse, but at this time Hu Tie entangled his red eyes. He couldn't help but went to parry Hu Tie.

However, Gu Suier's side watched as the coachman was killed by an arrow. The two horses were also shocked. They were running wildly, and the carriage was bumpy, making it hard to sit still.

Gu Suier clutched the carriage gang and hugged her little Ah Chen tightly.

She only felt that the world was spinning, dizzy, and a burst of nausea came, but she gritted her teeth to hold back.

Now I only hope that the fetus in the belly is safe, and I and Xiao Achen will not fall into the hands of Beidi people.

Guizhi rushed forward and protected Gu Suier from the side with her body, so as not to be too bumpy.

"Manny, you are pregnant... be careful!"

Seeing this, Bao Ya hurriedly learned to come over, guarding Gu Suier with Guizhi.

Gu Suier grabbed the handlebar of the car and gritted her teeth: "It's okay...Let's run..."

I didn't know how long I ran out, the fighting behind had long been inaudible, and the two crazy horses finally stopped.

This carriage is almost falling apart.

Gu Suier led Ah Chen and got out of the car tremblingly.

There was dry grass outside the car, and there was no edge in sight.

"Where is this...?" Gu Suier was puzzled.

"Mother..." The little Achen who didn't say a word suddenly said: "The sky is vast and the sky is vast, and the wind blows the grass and sees the cattle and sheep. This is it!"

"The sky is vast, what is it?" Although Bao Ya is literate, she doesn't read much, and she doesn't understand what it means.

Gu Suier's face changed slightly.

She suddenly remembered that there was a poem Xiao Heng had taught her before. There was a poem describing the scenery of Bei Di, and it was exactly these two lines.

So... this is Bei Di?

Gu Suier looked around, thinking about finding someone to ask, but she couldn't find anyone, she also looked at the direction anyway, and figured out how to get to Yongcheng or back to Liangcheng.

At this moment, they saw some small black spots appearing in the distance.

Bao Duck stood on tiptoe: "That seems to be a flock?"

Gui Zhi squinted his eyes and said, "It's the flock, that's the one who keeps the sheep."

Gu Suier was even more certain at the moment: "We have been brought to Beidi."

As soon as she said this, Gui Zhi was nothing, Bao Ya was so frightened that she was paralyzed and almost knelt there directly: "Bei Di? We ran to Bei Di? Isn't this my own death?"

Gu Suier sighed: "That's no way. Since it's here, we have to find a way to go back. We take advantage of the fact that no one finds it yet, so we can identify the direction first."

After that, she went to untie the two horses from the carriage cover first. Guizhi saw this and went to help.

After unlocking the two horses, she and Guizhi led one by one.

"Guizhi, you ride a horse with Bao Duck, and Achen and I ride a horse. Let's get on the horse first, and walk in this direction and look over there."

Gui Zhi nodded: "Okay, Niang Niang."

Bao Ya doesn't know how to ride a horse, but now that's the matter, he can only bite the bullet and say, "Um... good."

Gu Suier first helped Achen to get on the horse, and then she tried her best to turn over.

There is no saddle on the horse of this kind of carriage, it will cause pain when riding, and it will be more slippery and not easy to sit firmly, but fortunately Gu Suier learned horse riding from Xiao Heng, although she dare not say at this time Handy, but not too difficult.

On the other hand, Baoya and Guizhi were uncomfortable. The two women were very careful, holding the reins tightly, and swaying around. It took a long time to sit and stabilize.

Gu Suier hugged Ah Chen and rode forward. After walking for a while, he still couldn't see any people. At this time, the sky was getting darker, the sun was gone, and the direction was hard to recognize.

"Manny, if we go down here, I'm afraid we will starve to death if we don't freeze to death." Bao Ya's tears were almost falling, and it was too difficult to live, her **** was about to wear out.

Gu Suier frowned and thought for a while: "Then what shall we do now?"

If they don't try to find their way, they may freeze to death here, they may starve to death here, or they may encounter Beidi people snatching them away-that would be even more miserable.

At this moment, Ah Chen suddenly stretched out his finger: "Mother, look, there are stars in the sky, bright!"

Gu Suier listened and looked in the direction pointed by Ah Chen. Sure enough, there was a star on the upper right, shining brightly in the night sky, a bit brighter than the nearby stars.

When she saw the star, she suddenly remembered that when it was dark in winter, she would sit in front of the steps and chop vegetables for the chicken at home.

If you look up occasionally, you will see the shining stars above the south side of the house.

She frowned, looked carefully, and suddenly understood one thing: "Here, this is Nan."

Both Guizhi and Baoya were surprised.

Gu Suier hurriedly pointed at the star and said, "This star should be right south of us, so the direction of this star is south. We are in the south of Beidi, and we should now walk towards this star."

Guizhi raised his face and looked at the star, and suddenly said, "When I was a child, I heard that you can tell the direction by the stars and trees. Now it seems that it is true. There is south, and we walked in that direction. That's it, maybe we won't be able to go far to go back to Da Zhao again."

Bao Ya doesn't quite understand, but she knows that Guizhi is a scholar. Since the scholars have said so, it seems that there should be no mistake, and she can't help but admire Gu Suier at the moment.

"Then let's go over there quickly, let's ride a horse, ride faster!"

Guizhi nodded: "After our horse was frightened, it was nothing more than a cup of tea. We only need to find the right direction, and it won't take long before we can return to the territory of Dazhao. When we reach Dazhao, we will try to find a place to live or Find out how to get to Liangcheng."

At the moment, it was decided that everyone turned over and re-mounted their horses and rode away in the direction of the star.

I don't know how long it will take, but the dead grass gradually decreases, and occasionally there are still some bones on the ground and I don't know who eats the remaining bones.

In the twelfth lunar winter, although there is no wind, every breath into the nose is cold and cold. The starry sky in the sky was shining brightly, shining on the vast and barren land, reflecting the corpses on the ground with a pale light, making people hardly dare to look directly.

There was deathly silence all around, so quiet that only the sound of their own horses could be heard.

Occasionally, there will be a few howls of wolves from far away where they are unknown.

When the women looked at each other, they couldn't help being afraid.

But Gu Suier was even more uncomfortable, perhaps because she was too hungry, the fetus in her belly started kicking, quite restless.

So that Ah Chen, who was sitting next to Gu Suier, could feel: "Mother, the little sister is moving, is she hungry too?"

As a mother, Gu Suier puts her arms around Ah Chen: "Don't be afraid, Ah Chen, wait a minute, maybe we can find someone, and then we can have food."

Ah Chen frowned and raised his face: "Mother, my little sister is scared."

Gu Suier only thought it was Achen who was afraid, and now she held his little hand pityingly: "Hey, don't be afraid, there are only us here, no one else, as long as we—"

Who knew that before she finished speaking, she heard a faint voice: "Help, help me..."

When I heard this, Gu Suier's women were all stupid.

Everyone listened motionlessly, listening only to the slight wind and the howling wolf in the distance.

There seems to be no woman called.

Gu Suier breathed a sigh of relief, and tried hard to grasp the reins, and hugged her little Achen again: "It's okay...I just heard it wrong, no."

Her lips were dry and tight, and her words were strange, and they sounded particularly abrupt in this dark wilderness.

Guizhi and Baoya were obviously shocked too. At this moment, when Gu Suier said this, they nodded quickly: "I heard it wrong, I heard it wrong--"

Who knew they hadn't finished saying these words, they heard the voice again, intermittently and misty, seemingly nonexistent, it was really creepy in this darkness.

Gu Suier's back was chilly, and her heart touched her throat. She swallowed hard and looked around stiffly.

I saw that not far away, a man in a crimson dress was wriggling forward.

"Ah-ghost, ghost!" Bao Ya yelled in fright, desperately slapped the horse's ass.

However, the horse is as stupid as it is, and it doesn't even move.

Gui Zhi was shocked.

She is very knowledgeable and has read books, but she really has never seen such a ghost!

On the contrary, it was Gu Suier, although her fingers were shaking with fright, she still tried her best to calm herself down.

She remembered that when she was a child, there was a chaotic grave behind the village. I heard that the Beidi people invaded Dazhao before and passed by their village. At that time, many people died in the village. Some people didn't know whether they were refugees or soldiers at war. Yes, they were all buried in that chaotic grave.

That chaotic grave, she used to pass by the pigs who mowed the grass at night, and from time to time there was that kind of green ghost fire.

She was so scared that she could only worship the ghost fire, begging them not to harm herself, and then Sa Yazi ran away.

Later, when I was older, I gradually became unafraid. After all, the village hadn't died because of the ghost in the graveyard.

Gu Suier braced desperately and stared at the man in red: "You, are you a human or a ghost? Don't come over!"

The person in the red dress seemed to have heard their voices, and suddenly energized, shouting: "I am a human...help me, please, help me!"

She was a little more vocal now, and she didn't sound as horrible as before.

Guizhi frowned, and guessed: "It seems to be a person?"

Bao Ya was still afraid: "Let's run quickly, it's scary whether it's a person or a ghost!"

But why doesn't this horse move!

She was going to die in desperation.

Gu Suier hesitated, but still said: "Don't move, Ah Chen, stay right away, I'll take a look."

If it is an individual, it is not easy to die.

Seeing this, Guizhi said quickly: "Manny, no, don't go over, I'll take a look."

Who knows what they said, the woman over there suddenly shouted hoarsely: "Who are you? Gu Suier? I am Princess Zhaoyang, I am Princess Zhaoyang! Save me, save me! Ba Mujingzai Chase me, he wants my life! Their Beidi people are uneasy and kind!"

When she shouted, the women looked at each other.

Princess Zhaoyang?

Gu Suier and several people used to rescue the woman in red, but they turned out to be Princess Zhaoyang who disappeared after marrying Bei Di.

At this time Princess Zhaoyang looked embarrassed, her hair was scattered, her face was dirty, her clothes were torn and bloody.

She clearly saw Gu Suier in front of her, and actually threw herself into Gu Suier's arms: "You are Gu Suier, great, you must save me, save me back, I want to see Xiao Heng, I have an army Tell Xiao Heng confidentially!"

Gu Suier was pregnant here, when Princess Zhaoyang was suddenly rushed over, and she suddenly reacted a little.

She gently pushed her away from her stomach, and then said: "Princess, we have also had an accident and are thinking about going back to Liangcheng. Now we can only find a way to go back together."

Princess Zhaoyang wiped the dirt on her face and was also puzzled: "But shouldn't you be in Yanjing City, how can you go to this place where the birds do not shit? What happened to you?"

Gu Suier sighed helplessly, and then recounted her own experience: "I originally planned to go to Yongcheng first. Who knew that I met Ba Mujing halfway through, but now I don't know what happened to Hu Tie. "

When Princess Zhaoyang heard that it was Ba Mujing, she gritted her teeth with hatred; "This person is too hateful, saying that he is going to marry me and we are married. In fact, there is a lot of bad water in the back, and I don't know what to do! This time I too. I was lucky enough to be rescued, but I was chased and killed by this Ba Mujing all the way, and I was so embarrassed to escape!"

At this point, Princess Zhaoyang's tears were about to fall: "I have never suffered such a crime in my life!"

As Gu Suier listened, she couldn't help but wonder: "Princess, you mean Ba ​​Mujing is looking for you everywhere?"

Princess Zhaoyang nodded: "Yes! He brought his cavalry team to look for me. Fortunately, I was clever and messed up myself with the flock of sheep. This was the only way to hide his eyes and ears."

Gu Suier and Gui Zhi looked at each other, and suddenly said, "No wonder Ba Mujing took the men and horses around the border blatantly, so that we could run into it so desperately that he was arresting you?"

When Princess Zhaoyang heard this, she was rather ashamed: "It should be... but it hurts you all."

Gu Suier knew that the Zhaoyang princess had always been arrogant and domineering, and how could she feel that she was embarrassing others, so she always respected her.

Seeing that she had a look of guilt on her face now, she was also nagged for a while, thinking that this person had changed his temper after an ordeal?

"Princess, you don't have to say that. Now, by luck, we are not in the hands of Ba Mujing, and we can be company. Let's find a way to go back to Liangcheng together!"

"Well, Sui'er, you are right." At this time, Princess Zhaoyang looked at Gu Sui'er with eyes full of kindness. She was even more intimate than seeing her father and mother: "We are on a rope now. Grasshopper, you have to go back to Liangcheng and find Xiao Heng."

At the moment a few women are about to mount again and move forward, but because there are more Princess Zhaoyang, they can only squeeze.

Gu Suier still hugged Ah Chen, and Princess Zhaoyang hugged Gu Suier from behind, and the three of them rode on the same horse.

Gu Suier originally thought that after Princess Zhaoyang got on the horse, she would abandon the horse without a saddle, and she would cluck her butt, who knew not.

Princess Zhaoyang: "It's nice to have a horse to ride."

The tone was full of moving.

As Gu Suier listened, she felt that she was in a difficult situation and wanted to cry, but she wanted to laugh inexplicably.

If you can return to Beidi safely, this Zhaoyang princess' temperament is afraid to scare the crowd, as if she has clearly changed her personality.

"Sui'er, you ride a horse very well!" Princess Zhaoyang was a little surprised: "Do you know how to ride a horse before?"

Gu Suier explained: "His Royal Highness taught me to ride a horse. I didn't ride it very well. However, because Ah Chen likes horses, I sometimes ride with him in the yard and play with him.

"Oh, that's it." Princess Zhaoyang looked up at Xiao Achen again from Gu Suier's shoulder.

I saw Xiao Ah Chen with a stern face, looking straight ahead, expressionless.

Princess Zhaoyang: "Tsk, he looks really like Xiao Heng, even his temperament is ten percent like!"

Gu Suier did not speak.

She thinks that her son is usually very well-behaved, but now she looks indifferent. Maybe she doesn't like Princess Zhaoyang very much? But now there is no way, you can't leave Princess Zhaoyang.

Princess Zhaoyang didn't care whether Gu Suier was talking, and she talked about her in Beidi: "That **** Ba Mujing, he put me under house arrest in a small broken room and only gave me water and food three times a day. , Eat so badly as a dog, I have been tortured!"

After hearing this, Gu Suier couldn't help but ask: "Why did he do this? Isn't he going to marry you and marry Da Zhao?"

Princess Zhaoyang gritted his teeth: "I bah! He was not at all well-intentioned. He clearly said that he wanted to marry me Da Zhao. In fact, he deceived me, put me under house arrest, and then used me to provoke the dispute between Da Xuan and Da Zhao. At that time, our two countries were confronting each other. He Beidi was just right to harvest fishermen! And... I heard that, he sent someone to assassinate my father before!"

Gu Suier had also heard Xiao Heng talk about the disputes between the three countries before, knowing that this is what about Mo, and now she heard Princess Zhaoyang say the same, nodding her head repeatedly: "Na Ba Mujing is really ill-intentioned. If you want to fight, then fight, why bother to involve you and ruin your reputation for nothing!"

In this way, Princess Zhaoyang will find her husband again in the future, and she will marry her again.

"This is nothing..." When mentioned here, Princess Zhaoyang slowly said: "The big deal I won't marry! The only person I want to marry in my life is Xiao Heng. Now he has become my brother, where can I find it? A man enough to match me? In this world, except for Xiao Heng, I never look down on anyone else."

Gu Suier: "..."

What else can she say, she can only shut up.

Princess Zhaoyang was still sighing after recollection: "You are a blessed woman who turned out to be Xiao Heng's woman. What are you now? Are you a concubine or a concubine?"

Gu Suier: "I am now a concubine."

Princess Zhaoyang: "This is very good. When you go back to Yanjing City in the future, let my father give you a commission to become a concubine. You are Xiao Heng's righteous wife."

Gu Suier: "..."

This is just a mention... She wants to be a true wife, and the emperor does not listen to her!

Princess Zhaoyang: "Don't worry, I'll help you. You saved my life this time. I've repaid my favor. I must find a way to help you become a wife."

Gu Suier: "Thank you princess."

Princess Zhaoyang laughed: "You are welcome, just call me Zhaoyang."

Gu Suier: "Well, thank you Zhaoyang."

Princess Zhaoyang: "Don't be so polite, if anyone bullies you in the future, I will help you out."

Gu Suier was speechless for a while, thinking silently in her heart, your mother bullied me, will you help me out?

Princess Zhaoyang: "If my mother doesn't like you, I will help you too!"

Gu Suier: "..."

The little Achen sitting in Gu Suier's arms turned her head and glanced at Princess Zhaoyang behind her, with a little disdain in her eyes.

Fortunately, the night was dark, and Princess Zhaoyang had obviously not seen it.

Gu Suier took Princess Zhaoyang towards the brightest star all the time. She didn't know how long she had been there, and suddenly heard the sound of horseshoes.

They were naturally surprised and looked at each other.

At night, I can't see clearly, I don't know who the person is. If it's from Ba Mujing, wouldn't it be all over this time.

Princess Zhaoyang shivered with fright. She held Gu Suier's arm tightly: "Sui'er, what should we do, what shall we do now? I don't want to see Ba ​​Mujing, Ba Mujing, that person. It's a badass!"

Her voice was furious, obviously afraid of Ba Mujing.

This made Gu Suier feel pity, thinking that Princess Zhaoyang has always been arrogant and domineering, who knows that she is so afraid of Ba Mujing now, which shows that Ba Mujing must be a heinous villain.

"Maybe not..." She could only comfort her softly.

In fact, she herself was quite scared, biting her head to comfort her.

On the horses of Guizhi and Bao Ya, Bao Ya was scared to cry.

She was cold, hungry and scared, and her **** was so painful that she was sore, what a life it is for people!

In the panic of the people, those people came before their eyes.

Seeing the clothes of these people, Gu Suier was relieved. These people are wearing the clothes of Jokhang, and the one at the front is about 30 years old. Seeing that the old man is holding his weight, his actions are all majestic, he should be Jokhang. A general of?

"Dare to ask Madam, but the ruin concubine in the fifth prince's mansion?" The headed general clasped his fists respectfully.

"Yes, I am the concubine of the fifth prince's mansion, dare to ask who this general is?" Gu Suier asked hurriedly.

Then General Zhao Weiran learned of Gu Suier's identity, turned to dismount, and respectfully bowed: "The last general is Yongcheng's defender Zhao Weiran. Yesterday, he received a letter from the Five Princes, saying that it is the Concubine Ruin who will arrive in Yongcheng today. Knowing that he hadn't come for a long time, the final officer led the troops out to greet him. Just when he met the guard Hu Tiehu next to the fifth prince, he knew that the concubine Ru had encountered Ba Mujing and had disappeared. At the moment, guard Hu and I separately searched."

Hearing these words, the others were just fine, and Bao Ya was naturally overjoyed: "How is Hu Tie now? There is no injury, right?"

General Zhao Weiran turned his head to look at Bao Ya, and said solemnly, "Seriously injured."

Bao Ya was surprised: "Huh?"

Zhao Weiran: "But there is no life worry."

Bao Ya let out a sigh of relief, scared to death, scared to death.

Princess Zhaoyang next to her was completely relieved at this time, and quickly shouted to Zhao Weiran: "General Zhao, I am Princess Zhaoyang, you can take us back to see my five emperors!"

Zhao Weiran raised his eyebrows when he heard it.

No matter how old-fashioned and prudent, he couldn't help but wonder now.

Why is there not only a ruin concubine, but also a current princess?

That Princess Zhaoyang didn't mean that she was missing, she had been looking for it for a long time. For this, Daxuanbei and Dazhao almost rummaged the frontier. Why did this princess suddenly appear?

Seeing this, Gu Suier hurriedly explained: "General Zhao, this is indeed Princess Zhaoyang, and it is not easy to explain for a while, so please take us to see your Royal Highness."

Zhao Weiran clasped his fists: "Yes, the concubine ruins."

At the moment everyone set off again, because the two women on Gu Suier's side were riding the same horse and carrying a little girl. Naturally it was not easy to work so hard. Zhao Weiran vacated two horses with saddles from the guards. , Respectively to Gu Suier and Princess Zhaoyang.

Seeing that they were tired and exhausted, they also shared water and dried meat for them.

Everyone was too hungry, and now they have eaten, and they gobbled it up. Even Princess Zhaoyang has lost the demeanor of the former Tianjia princess.

She ate deliciously with big mouthfuls.

Ah Chen was dumbfounded for a while, he frowned, "So you can eat meat better than me!"

Princess Zhaoyang ate her mouth full and said vaguely: "I'm hungry!"

After eating and drinking, everyone was ready to mount again.

Gu Suier suddenly remembered something: "Dare to ask the general's name, it is Zhao Weiran, but Wei is the beautiful Wei?"

General Zhao Weiran was a little surprised: "Exactly."

Just because he is just an ordinary border guard, this kind of guard rank is not high, and a person like him will not let the grand prince's concubine know the name.

Gu Suier remembered an incident in the past: "The general once wrote a poem that was recorded and compiled in "Sword Han Yao Jiuzhou"?"

Zhao Weiran was also slightly surprised when he heard it, and looked at Gu Suier somewhat unexpectedly.

Gu Suier looked like an ordinary and delicate woman. Such a woman should have been raised in a deep boudoir and didn't know the world. She never thought she had read that collection of poems. You know, that kind of collection of poems will not be liked by the literati in Yanjing City, let alone spread among the boudoirs.

At the moment, he was a little dazed: "Let the Concubine Ruo laugh at him, indeed, he wrote such a poem."

Gu Suier pursed her lips and smiled: "General Zhao is a good writer."

It's also a coincidence that she once recited this poem, and used it when she played Feihualing. Later, Zuo Xiuyan suspected that she had made up the poem, so she also made a fuss about it. The poet who wrote that poem was saved.

The group of people continued to move forward. This time, because of the guards of Zhao Weiran and the soldiers, the women felt much better, and they were no longer afraid. Because of the saddles, it would not be too difficult to travel.

After walking in this way for about half an hour, I finally saw a vague village appear in the front.

Zhao Weiran said, "Given Princess Zhaoyang and concubine Zhaoyang. Now we have entered the territory of Zhaoyang. If we go further east for eighty miles, we will be Yongcheng."

When Princess Zhaoyang heard this, she hurriedly said, "But I don't want to go to Yongcheng. I want to go to Liangcheng. I want to see Xiao Heng."

Zhao Weiran looked at Gu Suier with some embarrassment: "What do you mean by the concubine ruin?"

The letter he received from Xiao Heng was to take Gu Suier to Yongcheng and put them in place, but not to Liangcheng. Besides, Liangcheng is now in danger.

Gu Suier was silent for a moment: "Go to Yongcheng."

Xiao Heng sent her out because he hoped that he would be safe, instead of going back and making trouble.

She was pregnant now, and the tossing of the night would be bad for the fetus in her womb, let alone going back to Liangcheng. In case of war, it would be distracted by Xiao Heng.

When Princess Zhaoyang heard this, she immediately said, "Then send Suier to Yongcheng, and send me to Liangcheng. I want to see Xiao Heng, and I have something to tell him!"

Zhao Weiran frowned, and groaned for a moment: "Okay, there are two soldiers."

At the moment, Zhao Weiran sent his subordinates to send Princess Zhaoyang back to Liangcheng, while he was escorting Gu Suier to Yongcheng with a man and horse.

Who knows that within two miles of going out, he can hear the sound of a vague fight in the distance.

Zhao Weiran paused and ordered his soldiers to lie down on the ground to listen to the sound. After listening for a moment, the soldier said, "There are cavalrymen, fighting."

Zhao Weiran frowned: "Is it from Beidi?"

Seeing this, Gu Suier couldn't help thinking, it was Ba Mujing who came to find Princess Zhaoyang. After finding Princess Zhaoyang, he wanted to **** it back? Because it seems that Princess Zhaoyang has something important to tell Xiao Heng, that Ba Mujing must stop it?

If this is the case, then Zhao Weiran must take the troops to reinforce Princess Zhaoyang's side.

"General Zhao, you only need to send a dozen people to **** me to Yongcheng. There shouldn't be any Beidi people around here. You take other people to see Princess Zhaoyang."

Zhao Weiran hesitated, and said: "The Concubine Ru, there is a small hill here. You are hiding behind this hill with your little emperor and grandson. You must not move rashly. Once it becomes clear, I will come and pick you up quickly. "

Gu Suier nodded: "Okay."

At the moment, Zhao Weiran found a place to hide for Gu Suier, let them hide in the cave, and then arranged more than a dozen guards nearby. If there was something, he would set off a signal firework so that he would Lead people to come.

When Zhao Weiran left with a large number of people and horses, Bao Ya sat in the cave, inevitably a little worried: "If bad guys come to kill us again, what should we do?"

Gu Suier; "It should be Ba Mujing that Princess Zhaoyang met. If this is the case, then we won't meet anyone again."

Apart from Ba Mujing, there are other bad guys wandering around here to catch them.

Bao Ya thought about it, but was still scared: "I can't live this day... I don't know how Hu Tie is injured... Hey, the General Zhao is too cold. Ask him something, and he is cold. Such a reply is terrifying."

Gu Suier listened to Bao Duck's talk, and put her arms around Xiao Achen without saying a word, but she was thinking wildly in her heart.

She knew that it was not the time to be in Yanjing City, she could enjoy the blessings, and it was too safe and secure to be served by someone.

Now is the time to fight, and there may be danger at any time.

She is the same as the concubine of the fifth prince.

Ah Chen snuggled up on Gu Suier's body obediently, and occasionally reached out to touch Gu Suier's belly.

His sister was pretending to be in that belly, and he looked forward to it.

Gu Suier looked down at her son in her arms, thinking that he was really a sensible child. When this happened, the adults were tossed and the children also suffered, but from beginning to end, he didn't even cry.

She touched Ah Chen's forehead with pity, and said softly: "Achen, goodbye, lean in your mother's arms and sleep for a while."

Xiao Achen raised her face and said softly: "Mother, you can sleep too."

Gu Suier smiled, nodded, hugged Ah Chen, and slowly fell asleep.

She was pregnant now, and she was supposed to have a good life. Now that she is so bumpy and tired, she is naturally exhausted, but she is barely holding a breath.

In the cave at night, it is not warm, but fortunately, he is still covered with a big cloud.

The surrounding area was quiet. Except for the slight sound of guards walking back and forth, there was only a distant and empty sound, which would echo in the ears after extreme silence.

Gu Suier fell asleep like this.

When she was asleep, she even had a dream.

I dreamed that I was lying on the head of the kang when I was young. I had just washed my feet, but I didn't wear shoes on my feet and my feet were cold.

She thought, I'm going to hide my feet in the bed to keep warm.

But no quilt was found, the kang was empty and there was no quilt at all.

She was so anxious that she was sweating profusely.

When I was looking for it, I suddenly heard a voice saying: "Haha, little beauty, this time you are in my hands!"

She opened her eyes suddenly.

I saw outside the cave, brightly lit.

The dozen or so soldiers who had guarded outside the cave had been surrounded by groups, and the Beidi native Ba Mujing walked toward this side with a stab at it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 147 57
Title : The return of the legitimate daughter: busy visiting the Prime Minister's grave every day Jiang Qingran is the only legitimate daughter of t...
128K 2.9K 48
Synopsis: Mu Jingzhe transmigrates into a book filled with sweet, doting love to become the useless supporting character who serves as a foil to the...
2.6M 147K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
2K 119 18
PJO WATTY'S WINNER 2023 Category: Nico di Angelo _______________________________________ What if Bianca hadn't died on that quest? Nico would be muc...