DEADLY LOVE (A CHRIS BROWN ST...

Per Ladybreezy81

Prosper Heavenly Jones. She was a regular girl, and in one night her life was changed. Forever. And then ther... Més

DEADLY LOVE (A CHRIS BROWN STORY)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56 LOVE!!
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61 FINAL CHANGES
THE NEXT CHAPTERS TO COME WILL BE THE SEQUEL CHAPTERS
SEQUEL:CHAPTER 1 PAST COMES BACK
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 2
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 3 TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT!!!
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 4
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 5
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 6
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 7
SEQUEL :CHAPTER 8
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 9
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 10 THE MONSTER
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 10 THE MONSTER PART 2
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 10 THE MONSTER PART 3
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 11
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 12 BACK TO BUSINESS
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 13
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 14 LONG LIVE THE QUEEN
SEQUEL : CHAPTER 15
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 15 THE MIND OF ROYAL
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 15 THE MIND OF ROYAL PRT 2
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 16 MY WAY OR FUCK YOU!!
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 17
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 18
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 19 JUST BETWEEN US GIRLS!!
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 20 (SHORT CHAPTER)
SEQUEL- CHAPTER 21
SEQUEL:CHAPTER 22 I LOVE YOU
SEQUEL: CHAPTER 22 I LOVE YOU PRT 2
SEQUEL- CHAPTER 23
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 23 PT 2
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 24
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 25
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 26
SEQUEL- CHAPTER 27
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 28
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 29 A MOTHER'S TRUTH
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 30 WHO IS WILSON??
WAITING ON ROYAL'S RETURN
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 32 TAKEN!!!
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 33
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 34 ANSWERS ARE NEEDED
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 35
EQUEL -CHAPTER 36 (EXTRA LONG CHAPTER I THOUGHT IT WAS A SHORT CHAPTER)
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 37 IT ALL GOES WRONG
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 38
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 39
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 40
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 41
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 42
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 43
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 44
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 45
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 46
SEQUEL- CHAPTER 47
THE LAST CHAPTERS UPDATE NEED TO BE EXPLAINED!!
SEQUEL CHAPTER 49 THE FINALE THE SERIES (THE MIDDLE PT2/ AND THE BEGINNING )
SEQUEL CHAPTER 49 THE FINALE THE SERIES (THE MIDDLE PT1)
SEQUEL-CHAPTER 48 THE FINALE SERIES (THE END PT 1)
SEQUEL CHAPTER 50 THE FINALE THE SERIES (THE LAST CHAPTER)
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 33

124 6 0
Per Ladybreezy81

ROYAL

I was laying in the bed next to Prosper holding her tight I knew what I was going to do so I wanted to make sure I made her feel how I felt made sure she knew what I knew and well I saw the hurt in her eyes when she spoke about her mother and I know how I felt when I lost mine and this shit ain't for her who am I to keep her from a life she could have if her fucked up brother wouldn't have sold her to me but I did do her a favor by buying her keeping her from someone far worst then me at least I love her, I love her my Queen but sometimes a nigga gotta fix shit and if that mean I gotta keep that promise I made those years ago to help her and protect her anyway I can even if I'm protecting her and keeping her away from me.

I slid out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed and went to the closet and packed all my shit up made sure I didn't leave anything behind I had Tony and Dre get my shit and take it out of the penthouse I looked at Prosper sleeping there I leaned down and kissed her cheek and I saw her scarf laying on the chair and I went took it and put it into my pocket and left the room closing the door behind me. After leaving the hotel I was in route to the airport I sat there with her scarf to my face inhaling her sent man I love this woman she's a big part of me she haves my heart no doubt about that but I can't fuck up her life more than I have already by removing myself now she'll be able to go back to her life. I sat there and rode in silence it's time to get my head back into the game focus on task at hand but first I wrote out something and when we arrived at the airport I got out and handed the paper to Dre.

"Do what it says" I said and Dre nodded and I got on the plane and sat there, damn I'm going to miss her she really did take the place of my mother. I sat there as the plane took off and I got up and went to the bathroom closing and locking the door I stood in front of the mirror and put my fist thru the mirror and I broke down in tears only the 2 woman I love can make me cry like this.

PROSPER

I tried as hard as I could to block out my surroundings as I walked to the front door of the pent house. I kept my eyes on the ground and forced back tears as I watched snow walk in front of me Royal did not only leave me he also made King leave Snow she might be a dog but I'm sure felt the same I way I felt hurt, betrayed and lost. Why was this so hard? I was free. This is what I have been yearning for, isn't it? I used to dream of this- somebody coming to rescue me. But now..

I raised my eyes. We were in the foyer. We'd already gotten on and off the elevator. I was going to miss it most of all. The crew in the house who I've grown to love and care about who I looked at as my family. But the question remained- Where is Royal?

Dre could feel my sorrow, and he felt sorry for me. He knew how Royal could manipulate one's mind to his liking. He knew of Royal's talents better than anyone... And I had obviously fallen under one of his spells. This poor girl. And she's so young. How could Royal be so foolish?

We approached the front door, and Dre opened it, allowing me to proceed first. As I did, he watched as I glanced behind me one last time, tears rolling down my cheeks.

Once outside, we walked to his car, and he opened the passenger's side door for me. Once in I buckled the seatbelt, and stared out the side window wishing I could stop thinking about what I was leaving behind.

Dre stayed silent for most of drive, he occasionally glanced my way only to find that I was always looking out of the car's passenger-side window. After a drive we got to the airport and I got on the plane and sat there shortly after we took off and I really didn't wanna go home but I really did wanna see my mother, I got up and went to the bathroom and I saw the mirror was broken.

Sighs "Something else Royal beat me to I wanted to break the mirror" I said to myself and put my face in my hands and cried. Cause I love him I love him so much and he just left me, my heart is hurting how can he do this to me.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

We was now in the car after a 3 hour flight of thoughts going thru my head. We were driving on Royal's instructed back roads, so he doubted I recognized anything yet. It was also dark, so who knew how long it would be until she began to recognize my surroundings.

Eventually, he decided to speak, knowing too much silence probably wasn't good for me. "I'm just so sorry this had to happen to you."

I blinked, coming out of her thoughts. "It's ok," I mumbled.

"You must be happy to be going home. I just wish this had happened sooner for you." He said I shrugged sadly and didn't say anything.

Hmm.. "Are you happy to be going home?" He wanted me to talk, because that was the first step of recovering from such an ordeal.

I continued to stare out of the side window and softly said, "I guess so."

"But you will see your family again. Are you looking forward to that?" he said I wasn't acting like she was looking forward to anything. The poor girl he thought..

I shrugged again. "I guess I'll see what happens you know." I said

He nodded. "Well then, I imagine it will be good to see your parents and your friends. I'm sure they has been worried."

"What makes you so freely talking to me now?" I asked petting Snow who was sleep in my lap.

"Cause the girls in that house don't get to come there stay and then get to go home" he says and looks at me raising one eye brow. This made me perk up a bit. We both sat in silence for the rest of the drive.

When we reached the familiar streets, my heartbeat sped. It's been so long... I was surprised when he suddenly turned on an interior light. I watched as he glanced down at the written instructions.

Dre made sure he knew exactly where to go and how to get there before laying the instructions to the side and turning off the interior light. He noticed the time was nearly 10 pm and really hoped our arrival wouldn't bring unwanted attention. He wanted to do this as quickly and quietly as possible.

After ten more minutes of driving, we reached my house. He stopped the car on the side of the driveway and turned to face me. He could sense my nerves.

"Queen, I want to tell you, on behalf of Royal \, how sorry I am for all of this. He really made a mess of your life." After a pause, he added, "I'm going to give you my cell phone number. Call me if you need anything." He removed a scrap of paper from his pocket and wrote his number down.

When he handed it to me, I asked, "Where will you be going now?"

"Well, I'm going back to Royal. Let me get your bags." He said

"I'm not going to tell anyone about Royal . No one needs to know what happened." I said He could tell I was a good person, and it made him feel even sorrier for me.

"That is kind of you. He doesn't deserve it." He said and I was taken aback by his last statement.

I needed to get out of there, or I was going to start crying like a baby. "Well, thank you for the ride-" I said

He then brought all my bags to the porch I had at least 10 Gucci suit cases filled will all the clothes Royal brought me.

"Good luck Prosper" he said and with that he got in his car and drove off. This is home... Just like it used to be... I only have one home, and it's here. I needed to keep repeating the firm thoughts, because every other thought I was trying to suppress just caused confusion.

The front door was suddenly right in front of me, and I stared at it for a while. Nothing has changed, I lied to myself. In truth, everything had changed. I wasn't the same person I used to be.

It seemed like my mind had gone through so many phases in my life. Too many phases. The happy, carefree girl in early childhood, the girl who knew exactly what she wanted out of life –which was to be a doctor- in late childhood, the girl who had it all as an early teenager, the girl who had a nice life for a couple of teenage years, the girl who stayed to herself and kept her head in the books, the sold girl afraid for her life for a few weeks, the girl who finally saw some happiness and fell in love and had a handsome King –who was also the man who brought her-, and then this girl... the girl the woman I currently was.

I had been through it all now. I've experienced every sort of emotion and pain, but I haven't gained anything. I felt more lost and confused than ever before. Everything happened for a reason, though, right? Things would get better. There was no way they could get any worse, at least.

I had to face reality. I was home now, and i needed to deal with it. I need to see my Mom and Dad, see how they are. I looked at the flower pot on the porch and lifted it and there was the key I took it and unlocked the door and went in leaving the door open I wasn't sure what I would find then Snow started barking.

"Hello who there" my Mom said coming around the corner and she stopped and looked at me tears started coming and I ran to her as she ran to me "PROSPER, PROSPER MY BABY IS HOME, JOHN, JOHN SHE'S HOME"

"What" my Dad said coming from the kitchen and he saw me and came to us and hugged me tight they missed me as much as I missed them. "Where have you been? It doesn't matter your home my princess is home thank God your home" I never seen my Dad cry but today he was we all was I hugged them so tight.

"Are you hurt, did they hurt you? We need to go to the police station right now" my Mom said hugging me tight.

"I need to get my stuff off the porch and I don't wanna go right now I just wanna go to my room and lay down please" I said and my Mom looked at me and hugged me again as my Dad went to the porch to get my stuff.

"ALL THESE ARE YOURS?" my Dad asked

"Yes" I said as my Mom walked me to my room and I climb in my bed as snow jumped up next to me and my Mom climbed in the bed next to and held me I knew she wanted to ask question and I so badly wanted to give her answer but all I did was break down and cry and cry and cry I was home with my parents I was home they missed me and they love me but I didn't only cry because of that I also cried because I was missing Royal crazy and all I was still missing him. My Mom held me tight as my Dad brought in all my bags and he stood at the door and cried right along with us.

"Our baby is home." My Mom said holding me tight as if I was a dream and that she was going to wake up and I'd be gone again.

"I'm going to go call the detective and let him know Prosper is home" my Dad said and left the room.

*** *** *** ***

2 MONTHS LATER

I was sitting on the porch watch Snow run around they past 2 months have been hard I mean I love being home but I miss being with Royal and my Mom and Dad finally let up on asking me what happen who took me I told them I didn't know I had no clue but that they feed me and brought me clothes and gave me a dog and then out the blue they brought me back home my Dad said it had to do with my brother since he was missing too and they was hoping he'd walk in the door and just shook my head if they only knew. I sat there just thinking about my life and how I wish it would be having my family and Royal together I pulled out a scrap paper and looked at it and took out my cell and dialed the number.

ROYAL

"Take this dick bitch" I roared in her face "FUUUCCKK SHHIIIITTT''

"RO OH SHIT FEELING SO GOOD" Kim moan I slapped her thigh and grabbed her hair as I came in her. I pushed myself off of her and I got dressed and left the room and went all the way back to mine took a shower and got in my bed as King jumped up next to me, licking my face I smirked a little and petted him. This was my new normal routine I'd fuck Kim pet King and fucking get high and sleep the past 2 months I been this way I know why I'm missing Prosper it's crazy fuck Kim but I miss my Queen I fell asleep but was still aware of my surrounding.

"What?" I said not opening my eyes

"Nigga get up" Tyga said he was my dude and all but he knows better King started barking at him "You shut the fuck up before I take your little ass outside around some real fucking dogs" King then laid down on the bed.

"Leave my fucking dog alone nigga and get the fuck out" I said with closed eyes.

"Nigga just look at this" Tyga said and I opened my eyes and took the paper from him and looked at it and what I saw made me jump up and push passed him and I put my shoes on.

"Yall mother fuckers think I'm something to play with" I say and walk out my room slamming the door behind me I then swung my door back open and I stood there again mugging Tyga "Bring your ass" I yelled and I walked out the room with Tyga behind me as I screamed at the crew we walked to the front and I had Hood get everyone together down stairs in the basement they knew I was up to something.

Prosper wasn't here and with her being gone it spoke volumes to people cause she never missed a meeting for nothing.

"I'M SICK OF THE FUCKING BULLSHIT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NOTHING AND YALL THINK I'M SOME PUNK BITCH DON'T FUCK WITH DON'T MAKE A FUCK OUT OF ME!!IF YOUR THINKING ABOUT TRYING TO MAKE A FOOL OUT ME AND WANNA GAMBLE THIS SHIT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU" I yelled and I'm sick of the bullshit Prosper had my mind fucked up and I was going to make it clear I run this and if anyone doubts me they won't after this I knew there was a trader in the crew and I was going to let everyone know I'm killer. And not to cross me "I'M FUCKING ROYAL IN THIS BITCH AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK^^POW POW^^ (I put 2 bullets in Eric's head) DON'T EVER TRY AND FUCK ME OR I'LL LEAVE YOU WHERE I FUCKING FIND YOU ^^POW, POW^^ (I shoot 2 of the girls standing there) LET YOU KNOW I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ANY OF YALL CAN GET A BULLET IN YOU FUCK WITH ME MY MONEY OR MY WOMAN I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, FUCK YOU!!"I yell

^^POW^^ I shot Aaron in the shoulder and he falls to the ground

"Royal!!" Hood yells going to Aaron

"MOVE MOVE , GET THE FUCK OUT THE WAY JUST SO YOU KNOW I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ^^POW, POW^^ (I shot Aaron twice in the head then I look at everyone) SO IF ANYBODY GOT ANYTHING FUCKING THOUGHT ABOUT IF I STILL RUN THIS THIS SHIT SAY IT NOW" I yell and no one says anything and I walk towards the door

"Royal?" Hood says

"Clean that shit up and Keeis, Mijo, Tyga, Hood, Kid, bring yall asses I let's take fucking meeting" I say as I walk to the office and they all follow.

"What's up?" Tyga asks

"THE FUCK IS THIS? HUH DON'T NO BODY KNOW ANY SHIT? SOMEBODY IS IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER TALKING AND I WANT TO KNOW WHO AND I WANT HIM OR HER DEAD?" I yell

*** *** *** ***

After later we pulled up to the Gentlemen's Club after giving the girls the run down we went in I walked up to my spot on the balcony with Kim sitting feet from me I know what you're thinking HELL NO this bitch ain't my Queen but she's carrying something I had no choice but to keep safe. After sitting there for a while I got up.

"Royal?" Kim said looking at me

"Stay Bitch" I said and went walking down from the balcony and went down the hall when I was hit behind the head and I stumble forward and turned around and was tackled and punches was hitting my body I then flipped the guy off of me and start punching the shit out of him I was then pulled back by another guy I grabbed his neck and flipped him over me and snapped his neck, while the other guy start punching me and I pulled out my gun and start beating him to death with my gun I was hammering his face when I felt someone was in the room and I turned around and saw Prosper standing there I narrowed my eyes at her.

I was silent as I watched her. She wasn't screaming as I expected she would, but the look on her face was enough to confirm her fear. My emotions were wild, and I was having trouble focusing on just one. There was depression, humility, anger, and a dozen more. But the one that was taking precedence was anger.

I basked in it for only a few moments before letting go of I restraints.. The monster was unleashed. I stood so abruptly that Prosper, who was still very close to me, fell backwards onto the ground.

"Damn you!" I screamed. "How could you?! You lying witch! You wanted to see this?! Did you want to see this?!" I pointed around the room.

She felt like she was going to cry. How can I do that to her?! Her eyes widened in shock as the look of anger was on my face. She shakily backed away from me. There was a crazed look in my eyes.

I shook my head as she tried to escape the room .

"You aren't going anywhere! Do you want the truth?! You want me to finally speak the truth?! Do you want to know why all this has been kept from you?! Not that I doubt you can see why!"

I let out an insane growl and moved towards her. "The day I was born, my father, my own father, couldn't stand the sight of me! I had to grow up the very day I was born, due to my father's hatred! My bitch of a father wanted to get rid of me! And beat the shit out of my mother I watch that shit he always called her weak and stupid he nearly beat her to death every night!" I spat out the words, becoming harsher and harsher with each sentence.

She stared with tears in her eyes. She would cringe with each new fact. She couldn't believe what I was telling her.. It was... God, it was too much.. The tears ran down her cheeks.

"Oh, no!" I yelled. "Don't you dare pity me, you selfish brat! I haven't told you the worst part! After I stayed in the streets for ten years I ran into him my father. And, do you want to know how I escaped, Prosper?" I yelled viciously. "I murdered him. I murdered that bastard, Javert!" I laughed maniacally. "I sent girls to him and when he walked out of the club I got in his face and shot him point blank! I killed him, Prosper! Do you still pity me?! I'M A FUCKING MONSTER THIS IS MY LIFE AND HAVE LIVED WITH IT, THIS LIFE IS NOT YOURS GO BACK TO YOUR COOKIE CUTTER LIFE"

"FUCK YOU BITCH I SHOULD BLOW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT!! IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT ALL YOURS IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU MY BROTHER HE'D STILL BE HERE AND I'D WOULDN'T HAVE THIS FUCKING LIFE " she yelled I notice she had a gun in her hand "YOU FUCKED EVERYTHING UP EVERYTHING I HAD I CAN'T STAY IN THAT LIFE I CAN'T GO BACKWARDS AND I'M AFRAID TO GO FOWARDS..."

We stood there in silence until we both heard screaming and then gun fire broke thru the screaming and Keeis came down to where we was.

"Ambush we gotta fucking go" Keeis said

"Get Kim keep her safe, come bae" I said and grabbed Prospers hand and pulled her close to me and we start walking back out but stopped at the door and I looked at her. "You got my back I got yours"

"Yes my King" she said and I kissed her and we went out drew our guns and was shooting bullets was going everywhere and soon I saw one of my girls fly back and hit a table we was shooting more harder and hitting whatever was moving.

"ROYAL THIS WAY!" Tyga yelled and I grabbed Prosper and we made our way to the door and Tyga grabbed her and got her out the door and soon I followed and jump in the SUV and we sped off. I felt Prosper wrap her arms around my waist and I leaned back and throw my arm over her shoulder and kissed her forehead, I looked around the SUV.

"Where's Kim?" I asked

"She's fine she's in the other car" Mijo said and I nodded I looked down at Prosper.

"Why are you worrying about her for?" she ask

"Because......"

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

181 2 11
All in the story.❤️
328K 18K 67
Be careful what you wish for you just might get it! Don't be alarmed. Don't be afraid. It doesn't have to go the wrong way. In April's case God gave...
42.5K 1.8K 19
Danica has lived her life in pure fear of people. She refuses to let anyone in due to her shattering past, but when she runs into a certain someone w...
7.9K 419 21
M'Riyah Davis never really had a title or felt entitled but she was always treated that way as a child still managing to carry herself as a good girl...