Found You All Alone|~| COMPLE...

By Heyyyitzzserenity_

You are a Sam and Colby fan and just so happen to be lost in a forest they are exploring for their YouTube ch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N (please read)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (please read)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/n (please read)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N (please look for info)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 89

80 2 2
By Heyyyitzzserenity_

Y/n's POV
—————————————————

After the decorations and snacks were done, I placed the order from Raising Canes to get 6 of the family stuffer boxes.

"Let me pay for it" Elton said and I shook my head, "no, no. I got it, remember I have all of those bank accounts now" I said to him.

"Well maybe you should look at them before you say that" he said, he had a point and he knew he was right.

"Fine" I sighed and he signed his card for the $217.39 for the food.

"Maddie, get Ry and come get dressed!" I called and she came walking with Ryker around her small torso, struggling to carry him.

"Oh my goodness Maddie, thank you for that but be careful" I laughed and took Ryker from her.

I took them to Coreys room and dressed Madison in the navy blue ribbed dress she picked out earlier this morning and her sparkly sandals and then dressed Ryker in a sage green sweat suit with a beige beanie and his air forces.

"Y'all look so cute, let me take a picture" I said and Ryker stayed still while Maddie ran away.

"Ugh fine, let me take a picture of you Ry" I said snd he slightly smiled which caused me to smile.

I decided to post it on Instagram since it was his 1st birthday.

Y/n's Instagram

@Y/n_Y/l/n2287: Happy 1st birthday baby boy! I can't believe it's been one year since you came into the world. I am beyond blessed to have you and your big sissy as my beautiful babies❤️

Comments:
@Wes_Pres: Maddie is running wild out back😭

@kevinlangue: Bring my boy out here!

@randomx: happy birthday Ryker Beau!
Liked by creator

@Zach—Y/l/n9: Im abt to hop out the Uber.... Bring me my niece and nephew!!!

I laughed at Zach's comment and picked up Ryker, walking out the door.

When I did, I seen everyone and forgot how many people I invited.

Colby's parents hadn't come into town after all, neither had Gia and Ayla because the flight was canceled so they are stuck in NC.

"Y/n!" I voice beamed at me, I looked over and seen Aryia.

"Hey guys" I said as I walked over to the group.

"My favorite editor ever!" Reggie laughed, causing me to join in.

"I want my child" Kevin said, reaching out for him.

Kevin and Aryia kissed my cheek with a hug while Reggie and Cassie did the same.

"Let me go find Maddie right quick" I said and left the group to see Wes holding Maddie, bouncing her.

I seen Wes point and Maddie turned her head and looked at me.

"Hey" I said as I approached them.

"Can you come out front with me?Zach is about to be here" I asked him.

"Yeah no for sure, take Mads I'll go get Ry" he said and I smiled, taking Madison from him.

I rested her on my hip and stood in place as he walked over to Kevin.

"I get to see uncle Zach?" She asked and I smiled.

"Yes you do, you excited?" I asked and she giggled while speaking, "yes".

When Wes walked back over with Ryker, I lead the way to the front door and opened it, walking outside.

Zach has been here to see us a couple times. Once when Ryker was a month old, and then one when he was around 6 months old and then he was down again 3 months ago.

Maddie loved Zach.

His black jeep suddenly pulled into the drive and he parked it, getting out and I let Maddie down so she could run to him.

Wes did the same with Ryker.

"Hey nuggets!" Zach said as he knelt beside them, hugging them both.

I giggled and walked over to them. Zach stood up and hugged me tightly.

"Hey little one" he said before we pulled away.

He and Wes did a 'bro-hug' and he picked up Maddie as Wes picked up Ry and we walked inside.

"Life of the party, welcome back brother" Elton said as he greeted Zach.

They did a 'bro-hug' and others did too.

"Well... what are waiting for? Its 6:30 lets do cake and then we can have the pool time" Chazz announced and everyone whistled.

We walked out back where Wes sat Ryker in his high chair and everyone stood around.

Corey walked out with the small cake and sat it in front of Ryker.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ry Beau, happy birthday to you!" We sang and then clapped.

We decided to sing with the name Ry Beau because thats mostly what we call him.

She giggled and his curious hand touched the cake, smearing the icing.

He swiped his tongue and a smile turned on his lips as he tasted the sweet sugary icing.

"Is it yummy?" I asked and he looked up at me, smiling.

Wes stood on the other aide of Ryker's highchair and I thought back to Maddie's first birthday.

We stood in this backyard, with all of our friends around. I stood on one side of her high chair while Colby stood on the other.

The laughter and excitement we shared that day is missed but, the more he gets in trouble... the more danger to the kids and I.

"You alright? You zoned out" Zach nudged from beside me.

"Uh yeah I'm good, sorry" I said and gave a smile that he was unsure of. "Really, Zach, I'm okay" I reassured and he flashed a small smile back.

Ryker wiped his hand on his shirt quickly and I whined in frustration.

"Oh no Ry, we just got that" I whined and some laughed.

"Alright time to strip then" I said and took his beanie off. He lifted his arms for me to slip his crew neck off.

Luckily, he was already wearing a swim diaper so Wes picked him up, pulling his sweats off and then holding him.

I ran the outfit inside and then Nate walked in with the cake that was messed around with.

"Hey" he said and I turned to him, already knowing what he was gonna say.

"Hey" I replied with a smile, "I talked to Colby..." he trailed off.

Exactly what I thought he would say.

"Really? How is he?" I asked, not sounding concerned.

"Uh, he's alright. I just wanted to say uhm, he told me not to tell you but your sister Amara, she's in jail with him and they became friends" he said and I widened my eyes.

"Hold that thought. Stay here" I said and ran outside.

I grabbed Zach's arm and pulled him with me till I found Ginger, grabbing her arm as well.

"Y/n what the fuck?" She asked and I ignored her until I got inside.

When I shut the door, I seen Wes staring, confused, in the pool with Aryia and Corey.

I sent him a smile and thumbs up, then walked over to the three.

"Can I ask why you pulled me away from Matt?" Zach asked.

"Nate, tell them what you told me" I said, pointing at Nate.

"So I talked to Colby, this morning actually. He told me not to tell Y/n but he's in jail with your sister and has been since the first time he was arrested last year" he said.

"Holy fucking shit no way" Ginger said, quiet enough to hardly hear.

"Do you know why?" Zach asked and Nate shook his head.

"Fucking a bro, our little sister is in jail" he replied.

"Hey I don't mean to break up a conversation cause it looks pretty serious but we need you guys out here..." Jake said and I looked at him.

I just walked towards him, and went out back.

I stripped from my jean shorts and t-shirt to reveal my bathing suit under it. I caught Wes looking at me, earning a laugh.

Sam turned on the speaker and cut the camera off since we were filming.

We all jumped in and I quit worrying about the whole situation because I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Maddie took swimming lessons in the beginning of the year and she's doing pretty good to start with so she was showing us tricks.

"Madison please be careful, I don't want you to get hurt" I pleaded.

"Hey, she's alright. She's smart" Wes said in my ear as he placed a hand on my thigh, causing shivers to thrive through my body.

But he didn't move it, instead, he kept his hand on my inner thigh and rubbed circles with his thumb.

Because Corbin is a swimmer, he knows a lot and he was helping with Ryker on how to swim at an early age, like he did with Maddie.

Corbin was her trainer along with one of his friends who worked for a swim team.

In only about 20 minutes, Ryker was completely comfortable with going underwater and holding his breath but I was anxious.

I guess Wes felt me bob my leg because he gave it a little squeeze and just kissed my head.

"He's fine" he said and pulled away. He gave me a nod that I returned and I instantly relaxed.

For the next couple hours, we played music, danced, and swam. We enjoyed our night and people started heading out like usual.

"Yo, you guys cool with us staying here tonight?" Sam asked Elton and the rest of us who live here along with Matt.

"Yeah that's fine... where do you wanna sleep? We don't have another room" Elton nervously said.

"Yeah we do, I'll sleep in Wes's room with the kids if he's okay with that" I said and looked over to Wes who flashed me a smile.

Im sure Ginger saw because she nudged my arm and smirked, earning a laugh from me.

"Great, so you two can take Corey's room then" Elton said to them.

"I'll get the pac-n-play for them" Wes said and walked away.

Kat and Ginger grabbed both of my arms and pulled me to the backyard.

"Sit" Ginger said to me as she and Kat sat down.

We were all still in ours bathing suits so I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me before sitting in a lawn chair.

"What's going on here?" Kat asked in a high pitched voice.

"I know y'all slept in the same bed last night, Elton told me" Ginger said.

"Theres nothing really going on with us. Yeah we slept in the same bed and kissed and also showered but-" I started before I was cut off by both of them.

"Kissed?!" Ginger yelled, "showered together?!" Kat also yelled.

"Uh yeah, last night. Nothing happened. I like him, he likes me, were just not making anything between us" I said with a shrug.

"Well uh, by the thigh grabbing in the pool... there's something in the making" Kat said and I blushed.

"Ohh shit" Matt's voice came from the door. I snapped my head to see Matt standing at the door with his haw dropped.

"Matthew!" I yelled and threw a towel at him, which he caught.

"Hey look I wasn't trying to eavesdrop, I came to get you" he said with his hands held up in defense.

"Okay. Yeah, yeah. But don't say a word or ill fucking kill you" I said and he widened his eyes and slowly shut the door.

"He said he came to get you for something" Ginger said awkwardly, breaking the silence.

"Oh yeah" I replied, now calm.

I stood up and walked inside, the two following. I noticed Elton was holding Maddie and Sam was holding Ryker.

"You needed me?" I asked Matt and he pointed to Wes who was standing upstairs, his hand resting on the railing.

I walked up and Wes grabbed my hand, leading me to his room.

He shut the door and gently grabbed the side of my face.

"Y/n, you've been my best friend for like 3 years and I love you so much, I want to be with you and care for your babies as if they were mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and its like a firework went off inside my veins.

I looked at both of his eyes and nodded, "gladly" I said and kissed his lips.

We kissed for a moment until he walked away and I heard the shower turn on, "you coming?" He asked and I began to take my bathing suit off, jumping in the shower with him.

We goofed off and cleaned each other, small makeout sessions came and went here and there throughout the shower.

"Look I don't know what y'all are doing in there but hurry it up. We need hot water too" Matt's voice beamed through the door and I laughed as I pulled away from Wes.

"Alright then" Wes said and turned the water off.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and handed me one.

I watched him closely, the water droplets dripping from his toned abs.

"What?" He asked with a laugh and I just shook my head as I smiled, walking to get his clothes.

I grabbed a pair of his boxers and a shirt, pulling them both on.

He put sweats on with a tank top and we walked downstairs after I brushed my hair out.

"Wheres Ry and Mads?" I asked as I entered the living room.

Matt scanned me and smirked at my outfit. He slowly pointed from me to Wes and I smiled.

"His clothes?" He mouthed and I nodded.

"Uh anyway, Kat and Ginger are giving them a bath" he said.

"Oh, okay" I said and looked at Wes before walking to Corey's room where they had the kids in the bath.

"Hey, you guys didn't have to do this but thanks. Keep it on the low and don't tell anybody but Wes just asked me to be his girlfriend" I said and they covered their mouthes as they squealed.

I laughed at them and we made small talk as we finished bathing the kids.

I dressed Maddie in a two piece pj set that had the Pulp 13 design (Corey, Dev, Ginger and others promote this brand)

And then put Ryker in a onesie that said 'Loved by mama' and he started to run out of the room as I got him dressed.

"God okay, can someone catch my kid and button the onesie buttons?!" I called out and seen Matt hold up a thumbs up as he went to grab Ry.

I put all of our stuff together and took it upstairs to Wes' room. Thankfully, he had already gotten the pac-n-play and I had the bassinet from when Ry was a little baby.

"Y/n!" My voice was called from downstairs and soon, cries followed.

"Fuck" I muttered and ran downstairs.

I seen Wes and Sam hovered over something on the ground behind the island.

"What? What the hell happened?" I asked and I seen as I turned the corner of the island.

Gypsy next to Maddie who had blood on her shirt and hands and Wes was holding his hand under her chin.

"Mommy!" She cried and I fell to the ground next to her.

"Sam grab a towel from the bathroom" I said and he went to the nearest bathroom and got a towel. Of course they were white.

I pulled her small body into my arms and rested the towel on her chin, applying pressure to the open wound. "I got you babygirl it's okay... shh" I said quietly.

"Woah, what happened?" Elton asked as he walked up in front of us.

"She was running and tripped and hit her chin and then Gypsy wouldn't let us come near at first" Sam said.

"Okay, that's definitely gonna need stitches" I said and stood up, carrying her.

"Who has Ryker?" I asked them and they pointed over to the other side of the room where my eyes landed on Matt holding Ryker who was being sniffed at by Finn.

"Stay here" Wes said and Matt nodded.

He then helped us out the front door and we got in his truck.

"Sam can you hold this towel on her?" I asked as he got in the back.

He nodded quickly and took Maddie from me, holding her to his chest.

I got in the front and seen the blood on my hand before resting my head in my hand.

I sighed and then stopped when I felt a familiar grip on my thigh.

"It's alright" he said gave it a little squeeze. Both of his hands had Maddie's blood covering them and I'm pretty sure I got blood on his door handle but I didn't know cause it was dark.

When we pulled up to the hospital, Sam and I went and got a nurse but as we did a heard a voice that sounded like Colby's.

"No ya'll seriously think I stabbed myself? Look I know I had a history with drug overdose but I was stabbed by a fucking inmate" the voice said.

Sam and I looked at each other, knowing it was him.

2895words

Uh oh! If you enjoyed hit the vote and we are SO close to hitting 7K so lets make it happen.

Loves you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 5.1K 100
NEEDS EDITING! Based on the ghost hunting videos from Sam and Colbys videos. Adult themes inside the story (talk about sex and has Smut)
266 5 10
After 6 year alex finally reunites with her older brother,Sam golbach, but she finds herself falling for his best friend. Will they end up together...
84.9K 1.5K 26
Alexis is a youtuber and she loves FILMING XPLR videos. She is a TOTAL fan of Colby Brock. One day she films and sees Colby! What happens when they m...
172K 1.9K 72
no smut only fluff!!