Chapter 19

Y/n's POV

I got out of the shower and decided, why not prank Colby a little bit on this trip? So I went out while he was with the guys.

And I bought a pregnancy test, I was gonna draw a line on there after I peed on it to make the first line seem real.

I wanted to film this so I pulled out Colby's camera from his back pack and hit record.

"Hey guys, its Y/n and I am here on Colby's camera to film a bit of a prank. We are currently in a hotel in Tennessee for the new series coming on the Sam and Colby channel. I just got out of the shower and ran to a store while Colby was with Sam, Corey and Jake in their separate hotel room. Obviously this won't be posted until we announce we are together so yayyy. Congrats to us, but I am going to prank Colby and tell him I'm pregnant. Now I currently am not pregnant and won't be for a while but I thought this would be fun so let's get into it" I said to the camera.

"So I went and got a test but here is the plan, I am gonna pee on it and get the real line and make a copy of it for the second line with a pen. Im not sure how this will work but I am gonna pee in a cup right quick" I said turning the camera off and getting a plastic cup, then walking to the bathroom.

Once I peed in the cup I turned the camera back on. "Okay so I just got done peeing and so let's stick the test in. Just another reminder, I am not pregnant and this is just for fun" I said as I put the test in.

"Okay I just dipped it and now I gotta wait 3 minutes" I did a time lapse so everyone could see me the whole time and then my timer went off.

"Alright 3 minutes is up lets see how real this test looks" I flipped it over and my heart sank.

No, no, no. We've been together for 2 weeks, we can't have a baby. We are 23 and 25! We are still young and living out our young adult lives. It can't be, there is no way I'm pregnant.

I had tears streaming down my face and I looked at the camera and turned it off. I needed a minute to adjust what was going on.

Once I calmed down I turned the camera back on and called Colby.
"Okay sorry guys, I needed a minute to... recollect myself" I said showing the test to the camera.

"It turns out I am pregnant, I gotta call Colby" I grabbed my phone and put it on speaker in frame of the camera.

"Heller?" He asked goofy and I smiled a bit but still scared, "hey, come back down here...I need to talk to you" I said sternly and he hung up right away.

I could hear footsteps above me but I wasn't sure where the boys' room was. "Okay so, as you guys heard Colby is coming down. Im scared to tell him but he needs to know" I said and hid everything.

I turned the camera off again till I heard the door open. "Okay, I'm gonna get his reaction" I whispered to the camera, setting it up in the shower where you couldn't see it.

"Hey babe, what's going on you sounded concerned?" He asked and I looked him dead in the eye then looked away and a tear started to form.

"Baby, what is it? You know you can talk to me" he said turning my chin to look at him. The tear fell and he wiped it away, I let out a whimper and showed him the test.

I silently cried to myself and sat on the counter as he examined the stick.

Colby's POV

Is this a pregnancy test? Only one time and she's pregnant?

I looked back up at her and my own tears were falling down my face. She was sobbing silently and I pulled her into my chest while she sat on the counter.

We stayed like that for a few minutes and when we pulled away I smiled. She gave me a confused look and I let out a little giggle. "Y-your not mad?" She asked me and I shook my head. She thought I was mad?

"Oh god baby no, no I'm not mad. These are tears of joy, hope, fear, and excitement" I said and she gave a small smile.

"You okay baby? It'll be okay, we will go through this together. I will be here every step of the way I promise" I said hugging her again.

She laughed and it set something off in my heart to speak a little message. "Honey sit down on the bed let me say something" I said and she went.

"I have a part in this too, I'm not mad if it was partially my fault. We both knew there could be a chance of something happening and it did, that's okay. We will take baby steps together to figure out what to do. I will be here with you the whole time" I said and she smiled at me.

"Promise?" She asked just above a whisper. "Promise" I agreed and she squealed with excitement.

"Were you mad about it?" I asked and she looked me in my eye. "No I wasn't mad, I was shocked, scared, and absolutely terrified to tell you but I'm excited" she said and I nodded.

"Oh by the way" she said and got up. What was she doing? She walked into the bathroom and came out with my camera.

"It was a failed prank, I was gonna prank you and say I was pregnant but I guess I really am" she said and I gave a laugh.

"Definitely failed, was that recording the whole time?" I asked and she nodded with a grin.

"So guys, failed prank but we are gonna be okay with this situation so I hope you guys liked this video. Leave a thumbs up and smash that subscribe button" she said.

"Smash it!" I yelled and she laughed. "Make sure to check out Sam and Colby's channel in the link below, and we will see you all next time" she finished.

"Peace!" We both called out and she stopped recording. "Oh also! We gotta tell the fans we're together before we can post this" she said and I thought for a moment.

"Then let's film like a 2 minute video saying we are together and post it" I said and she laughed and set the camera back up, pressing record.

"So hello guys, not the usual type of video I post but this is an announcement" I said and looked at   Y/n and she nodded.

"An unedited, short video explaining that... drum roll please!" I said and she laughed, then made a drum roll.

"Y/n and I are together! We are in a relationship together for all of you guys who ship us... here ya go" I announced and Y/n clapped her hands together.

"Yes so, very short video ALSO go check out the newest video which is another announcement that we are very excited for" she said and I nodded, looking at her.

"Yep, hope you guys enjoy our 'short film' and we will see y'all later, peace!" I yelled and turned the camera off.

"I will upload that tonight, and the failed prank after we tell everyone else so they don't find out over YouTube" I said and she nodded.

I checked my phone and it was 2PM, "I'm gonna go get a shower and get ready, I guess finish what you need and you can hang out with the guys. Room 362" I said and she nodded.

While Y/n was doing her makeup I got a shower and did everything else. My mind kept going back to our future about what would happen over the next year.

1366words

I hope you guys enjoyed this surprising chapter... just wait for what happens but anyways don't forget to leave and vote and comment on scenarios.

Love yall😘