Chapter 82

The next day
Elton's POV
—————————————————

When Sam and Kat dropped Y/n and the kids off last night, I was hurt to see Y/n in the state she was in.

Corey gave his room up to them and he slept on the couch last night.

I was in my office editing when I heard crying.

"Hey is Y/n awake?" I asked Wes as I walked into the kitchen.

"I haven't seen or heard from her so I don't think so... want me to wake her up?" He asked and I shook my head.

I walked to Corey's room since it was downstairs and knocked on the door but got no answer so I opened it to find Ryker awake and crying.

"Okay buddy, don't wake your mom and sister" I said quietly as I picked him up.

His crying eased but was still loud.

I grabbed a bottle and a diaper and wipes before shutting the door and walking back to the kitchen.

"Wes can you get one of her milk bags from the freezer and sit it out please?" I asked as I sat on the couch.

"Got it" he said and I laid Ryker down before changing his diaper.

When I did, he quickly stopped crying and I held him close to my chest as I waited for the milk to thaw.

Y/n pumped last night so we had about 6 bags stocked in my freezer for him.

Circa came and plopped down next to me and laid her head on my knee.

"Hey girl" I said calmly as I pet her head.

"I think the milk is thawed" Wes told me and I laid Circas head down and stood up with Ry.

I handed the baby to Wes as I put the milk in the bottle and warmed it... that's when my phone ringed.

I looked to see who it was and I got nervous as I saw Colby's name pop up on the screen.

"Yo" I said as I answered. "Is Y/n there?" He asked and Wes showed me a text from Sam saying not to tell Colby she was here.

"Uh no why?" I lied, "we got in an argument last night and I put my hands on her then she took the kids and Sam dropped her off somewhere but won't tell me where" he explained.

Y/n never said it got physical. "Oh wow okay, yeah they aren't here" I said as I looked up to see Wes bouncing Ryker to keep him quiet.

"Alright, what are you doing today? I was gonna stop by" he said and I hesitated.

"Oh no need for that, we're all going to visit some of Wes's family in about 20 minutes" I lied again and Wes nodded at me.

"Okay well I'll see you later on then. Bye" he said and hung up.

I let out a sigh of relief and took the bottle from the warmer, checking temperature on my arm.

"Can I feed him?" Wes asked and I handed him the bottle.

I noticed Circa and Thunder were at the backdoor. I walked over and let them outside before walking back to Wes.

"Holy fuck that was close" I said.

"What'd he say?" He asked me.

"Asked if they were here and then asked if he could stop by later which is why I said we were going to visit your family" I explained and he nodded.

I heard footsteps and seen Y/n walk down with Maddie in her arms.

"Woah lady, you aren't supposed to carry over 10 lbs" I said and I grabbed Maddie from her.