Chapter 8

"God I thought I lost you" She whispered to me.

"I'm okay I promise, you won't ever lose me, I'll always be right here" I said comfortingly.

I held her tightly for a few minutes and looked at them both "TEAM CELTON FOR THE WIN!" Elton screamed, making us all laugh.

We had all finally stopped crying, "Fuck you man, now I can't wear this shirt anymore" Sam said, peeling his shirt off.

"I can try and get the stain out" Kat suggested as I laughed. "Ooh can you do mine?" Y/n asked and Kat agreed.

We were still filming so I walked over and grabbed the camera, "this is the best revenge prank for the TrapHouse!" Corey said, he was teary eyed.

"Dude you knew it was a prank, why are you crying?" I asked. "It looked so real, did it not?" He said looking around to everyone and they all nodded.

"Yeah I fucking thought it was real" Sam said "Yeah, I think we should do something about it" Y/n said looking at Sam who looked like a light bulb popped in his brain.

I handed Elton the camera and ran, for some reason I ran through the house into the backyard. "Go Colby go! Go Colby go!" Everyone chanted as Sam and Y/n chased me around the back yard.

Then Y/n distracted me as Sam jumped into the pool dragging me with him. Everybody ran out back and jumped in fully clothed.

We laughed and played and talked about good memories for a few hours.

Y/n had said she, Dev, Kat, and Tara were all going to cook dinner while us boys cleaned the driveway and pool.

The pool was now pink because of the fake blood and we had to use a power washer for the driveway.

"Aaron! can you grab those shock tablets from the pool shed?!" Sam called. "Yeah I got it, Jake come help me!" He yelled and Jake ran over.

We had stopped filming while we cleaned the pool because it took forever and was boring.

After putting everything away, we decided to experiment with the pressure washer, so we filmed it.

I set the camera up and hit record, "So, now we are going to cut things with the pressure washer to see what it can do" Elton explained as I ran inside and got stuff.

I got bananas, hotdogs, pineapple, a fork, dragonfruit, and a block of cheese, along with a tarp so we didn't make another mess.

"This episode is called, TrapHouse damages... PERFECTLY GOOD FOOD THAT WE CAN EAT!" Corey yelled jokingly angry.

We laughed at him and joked around for most of the time, them we got to cutting.

"The dildo- I MEANT HOTDOGS cut really easily!" Jake said and caused us all to die of laughter.

"I'm not sure if I should put that part in or not but OKAY" I said to him.

"The bananas made a mushy substance which caused Corey to gag since you may know, he hates bananas" Elton said to the camera.

"That was honestly disgusting" Aaron said and we all agreed.

"The fork wasn't a good idea" Jake said holding his shin.

"Yeah no, it hit him in the shin and he may or may not need stitches now" Elton said looking at Jakes shin as I held the camera facing the opposite way.

"Oh shit" I said running inside. "What, what happened?" Kat asked.

"Uh, we need to go to the emergency room, Jake needs stitches" I explained what happened and we walked outside.

"Y'all are fucking stupid" Tara said and looked at Jake. "So you'll say that but won't ask if i'm okay?" Jake said with a fake cry.

"Even when he's hurt he acts like normal Jake" Devyn said and we all agreed.

"Okay enough joking around, he needs medical attention, you guys stay here. Tara come on" Elton said as he and Jake stood up and grabbed a towel that I brought out.

We waited until they left before we continued to clean up, the girls went back inside and finished cooking while we just put everything up.

"Well that's it for tonight, we got one down, three in the kitchen, two out, and the rest of us are fucking stupid" Corey said before I did my outro.

"Yep, anyways I hope you guys liked today's vlog/prank and always remember team Colby or team Celton but especially team Colby" I said to the camera laughing.

"Yeah but have a good night and we will see you all later, say bye guys" I said and flipped the camera.

Corey, Aaron, Sam, Y/n Kat and Devyn all yelled "BYE!!!" and I flipped it back around.

"Peace" I said and turned it off. "Today was exhausting" Sam said,
"I agree, I just want to eat and go to sleep" Corey said and we all agreed with him.

"We have another few minutes so if you boys wanna go shower, go ahead" Devyn said and we all raced to the bathrooms.

Aaron went to the guest bathroom, me to mine, Corey to his, and Sam to his.

We all showered quickly and when we walked back downstairs, Jake, Elton, and Tara were back.

"$200 for 6 stitches and that's with insurance" Elton said.

"6?" Aaron asked and they all nodded. "Damn" He replied.

"Well food is done you guys, come on and then y'all can shower" Y/n said.

I walked over to her and hugged her, "thank you, but go shower, there is still blood on you" I said to her and she giggled.

"Okay I will, save me some food though" she said and I nodded.    Y/n walked upstairs and I got my food.

They made diced potatoes and salted veggies with boiled chicken and let me tell you, that hit home.

After I got done eating, I made    Y/n a plate when she walked downstairs. "Oh, thank you" she said, "Your welcome, now you can eat" I smiled at her.

She sat down and ate, we all just sat around and talked until it started getting late.

"So when are we going on this trip?" Y/n asked. "So we were thinking, not next week but the week after that. We will leave on a Wednesday and stay until Saturday, that way we don't have jet lag on Monday morning" Sam said.

"Guys, let's have a movie night" Jake and Corey said at the same time. "Okay, but we aren't watching SpongeBob this time" Elton said causing Jake, Corey, and Y/n to pout.

"Y'all can watch it on your own time, not now" Sam said and they just nodded.

We put together blankets and the couch cushions along with hella ton of pillows and snacks.

On one side of the couch,  Aaron was laying down, on the other side, Sam and Kat were laying down. On the love sacs, Corey and Devyn had one, Elton had one, and me and Y/n had one.

Jake and Tara wanted the blanket pallet on the floor, against the couch.

"What should we watch?" Sam asked. "How about a scary movie" Jake suggested and we all agreed.

"Oo, what about, the Conjuring movies, let's watch them all" Y/n said and we all looked at her.

"I like your way of thinking" Elton said, "what he said" the rest of us responded with.

We watched all of the conjurings and everyone fell asleep cuddled up with each other.

"Goodnight Colby" Y/n said, "Goodnight" I responded and we went to bed like everyone else.

1270 words
This chapter was hard to think of but please leave ideas in the comments, it helps out alot. Thanks

Love you all❤️