Chapter 27

Colby's POV

While the girls were out shopping, us guys were sitting around in the living room. "Guys I have an idea" I said and everyone looked at me.

"Now I know Alex just got here and we don't know too much about her, being that I just met my 19 year old sister but, I feel like we should do something for all of the girls" I said and they nodded.

"Well I have a video plan with Jay and Heath today so I'm sorry but it'll work out since I'm single anyways" Elton said and we laughed.

"Hey now, don't be mean. I am too" Aaron said and we quit. We are all so lucky to have these amazing women in our lives for us. If not, we may not be able to keep our minds straight.

"So what exactly were you thinking Colby? A group plan? Or a one on one we all go out on our own sorta thing?" Jake asked me.

"Well I was thinking about doing a group since Alex doesn't have a boyfriend" I told them. "Well I have a vet appointment for buddy then I am taking him out for his day" Aaron said and we all said that was okay.

Buddy had some health issues going on right now and Aaron was worried about him so they needed some time together.

"Since the girls are out, what if we decorate the house with a spa day for them? We can get people to do their nails and hair while they relax and... I don't know, watch a movie?" I suggested.

Sam smirked and spoke, "I think it's a great idea. I mean their out shopping for the day snd wont be back for a while so we can take the stress of their minds" he said to me.

"And then, we do a photoshoot for them" he added and I smiled. I liked his idea.

"Trip to the store!" Corey yelled getting up from his seat on the couch. He marched towards the front door, we followed after exchanging looks.

We all piled into my car except Aaron and Elton because of their plans. "Where should we go?" Jake asked and I drove out of the drive.

"Well we should get snacks and drinks, face masks, and hire hair and nail techs. Also, get some of their favorite things, like flowers and candies stuff like that" Corey said and we all agreed.

"So let's go to target I guess" Sam said almost sounding like a question. We made our way to target and walked in, not a lot of people were there since it was still early.

"Okay wait, let me call Devyn and see what time they plan on coming back so we have an estimated time limit" Corey said. "But what if she asks why?" I asked him.

"Then I'll say its so we can get dinner done in time" he said and shrugged as he dialed a number in his phone. We waited until he spoke, "hey babe, just wondering what time you guys will be back?" He asked.

"Okay, just wondering so we have dinner ready for you busy girls" he said into the phone. "Okay, yeah I love you too bye" he said hanging up.

"What'd she say?" I asked with my brows furrowed, "around 6" he responded and I nodded. "Split up, two and two" Jake said and walked with Corey.

Sam and I went to the grocery area and got snacks, candy and drinks for Y/n, Alex and Kat. Then we moved onto the fuzzy blankets since they all loved them.

I chose a red blanket for Y/n and a brown one for Alex while Sam chose the gray one. "I know the white will be too bright" he said while choosing.

 "I know the white will be too bright" he said while choosing