Chapter 16

Y/n's POV

Its been two weeks and we leave to go on the trip tomorrow. I got my stitches out three days ago and I'm completely healed up.

Its currently 7AM on a Wednesday, I was able to go to work this week so I did.

Colby was stirring in his sleep and murmuring things, kinda scared me so I watched him for a minute before deciding to go downstairs.

I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth when I seen the scar that ran on my left side. "Thats gonna be there forever" I said with a sigh.

"Hmm? The scar?" He asked making me jump. "God you scared me" I said holding my chest.

"Yeah the scar, its gnarly" I said as he stood behind me, snaking his arms around my waist.

"I like it, shows memories that we fought through together" he said kissing my cheek. "Well if you think of it like that... I think I like it too" I said with a smile.

He ran his hand over my side, sending chills down my body and I looked at him. "Oh?" I said surprised and he let out a laugh as he grabbed his toothbrush.

I grabbed mine too and we brushed our teeth, then I grabbed one of his shirts since I was only in shorts and a bra.

He walked to me and kissed my head then walked downstairs. I followed behind him and we seen everyone else down there.

"Ah, look who's finally awake" Reggie said causing me to hit him on the back of his head. "Okay stinky shut the fuck up" I said with a laugh that he returned.

"OMG y'all wanna see something?" I asked the roommates who were all in the kitchen and they nodded their heads.

I lifted up my shirt so they could see the scar. "Damn thats gnarly" Jake said and I nodded.

"Looks kinda cool though, battle scar, fighting for your love to Colby" Kevin said and I really thought about that.

"Yeah that's what I said" Colby said as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"COLBY! Put me downnn" I whined and smacked his ass over and over.

He repeated the gesture but only harder and they were all 'ooo' ing and laughing.

"Burn babes" Kat said and I shot her a glare which made us both laugh at. "No but for real, babe can you put me down my head hurts from this" I said and he flipped me over backwards and he held me like a baby.

"I think I like this better" he said as a I struggled to get out of his grip. I looked at everyone with a rbf showing that I'm completely annoyed.

"Colby she looks like she is gonna kill you, shes giving rbf" Tara said and he finally put me down fake scared.

"Ha ha very funny, anywho... are y'all packed for the trip?" I asked trying to actually have a conversation.

Everyone said yeah except for Jake, "no I have not" he said looking embarrassed.

"Then take your ass up there and get packed" me and Tara said in unison. Everyone laughed as Jake fake cried and walked upstairs into his room.

"So, who is making breakfast?" Colby asked and Devyn replied "me and Corey, y'all need to get groceries for us."

"Me and Y/n will go" Colby spoke up and I sighed cause I wanted to stay home. "I need to take a shower thoughhh" I whined and he held me in a hug.

"Fine, someone else go. I have something to do with Y/n. We are going to shower" he said and a couple people looked at him with wide eyes.

I think they were thinking the same thing as me. We? Shower? Is he talking about showering together? I didn't let it get to me because I didn't think he meant anything by it.

I gave a smile to everyone else and Devyn was looking at me with a face that explains everything.

⚠️ Small smut warning ⚠️

We walked upstairs and as soon as we shut the door he starts kissing me, down to my neck. He was rough but passionate at the same time... I liked what he was doingr.

He found the sweet spot on my neck and began sucking on it causing me to moan. I was kinda loud so I covered my mouth.

"Nuh uh, take your hand away, let them hear us" He said grabbing my hands above my body.

I was getting extremely turned on by him right now. He took his shirt off and then took mine off, leaving hickeys down to my chest.

I was a moaning mess and we made our way to the bathroom shower. We stripped down to just our underwear and we pulled away.

I let out a small whimper and looked at him with sad eyes. "Are you sure? I don't have condoms babe" He said to me but I needed him now more than ever so I nodded.

"No, I need words from you" he pulled away completely. "Its okay, I want you" I said and he went back to kissing me, making it a bit more passionate.

He took his underwear off and his large member sprung to his stomach, then he took my panties off.

We stepped in the shower and got underneath the warm water. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. He lined himself up with my entrance and I nodded to him.

With that, he pushed in and it was a little painful. Im not a virgin but he was big and I needed to adjust.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded, "go faster, I'm good" I said as he picked up the pace.

I was a moaning mess underneath him which caused him to go faster. "Oh fuck, C-Colby I'm... c-close" I moaned out.

"Me too baby, on 3...3, 2, 1" he said and we both let it go. His warmth shot inside of me and my legs started to shake. We rode out our high and he helped me stand up after he pulled away.

"Damn baby" He said letting out a pant. That was the best sex id ever had, and it was with such an amazing person that I was in love with.

Afterwards, we continued showering and cleaned up. Then got out and got dressed.

He was in sweats with no shirt while I was in sweats with a bralette. You could see the hickeys and I looked at him.

"Babe" I said and he looked at me, I looked down at my chest and he shrugged. "Let them talk" he replied and hugged me.

"I love you Y/n" he said. "I love you more Colbs" I responded.

We walked downstairs and everyone was sitting there watching us. "Uh, uhm how do I put this? You wanna keep it down next time?" Elton asked awkwardly.

"Damn Colby, your a fucking animal" Jake said pointing at my neck and chest where the hickeys were.

My face went red and I ran over to Devyn and hid my face in her shoulder. "Oh don't start, you guys did it" She said pushing me away and laughing.

We all started laughing and talking about random things. We ate and talked about when our flight would be leaving tomorrow.

"So, everyone needs to be up and ready by 6 so I would say... wake up around 4:30-5 ish?" Sam said. "Our plane leaves at 7:45 and supposedly the airport will be packed up for the holidays coming soon."

We all agreed and continued to eat, I was a bit nervous about the trip. Being the fact that Martin Luther King Jr's assassinator was held in prison there.

But y'know, I hope it goes well. We would get good content for YouTube out of it.

After we ate, we all decided to hang around the pool and have a relaxing day, spending time with each other before we left for a few days.

Time skip to later that night because I am lazy...

Colby and I did it once again and kept quiet before we went to bed. I wasn't on the pill and he knew that, so I hope everything will be okay...

1399words

Get ready for the next few chapters regarding the new trip and what happened with you and Colby.

Love you guys ❤️