Chapter 40

Y/n's POV

When Colby didn't answer and walked out the door everyone was quiet. Me and the girls, Reggie, Jake, and Aaron all exchanged looks before I waltzed upstairs.

I walked in and seen Matt with a crying Alex. Aryia, Corey, Elton, and Sam all sitting around.

I gave Sam a look and he stood up. "Where's he at?" He asked me, Sam knew I was meaning Colby.

"Don't know, walked out... what happened?" I asked and he pulled me down the hall.

"Brennen r@ped Alex" he said and I broke down. I ran back into the room and Alex hugged me as we cried into each others shoulder.

"G-go get C-Colby" she said between soft sobs, "all of you" she added.

I nodded at them to leave and they did, I sat with her and held her as she cried.

Matt's POV

The guys and I were downstairs and out the door in a minute, Sam was ahead of us because he left earlier than us.

I hadn't known Alex and Colby for a week, nor anyone else I met on Christmas.

I really like Alex, she's sweet and caring, gorgeous and more importantly she's one of the greatest human beings I've met.

Colby on the other hand, he didn't seem to like me very much at Christmas because Elton and Corey told me what happened.

It was never my intention to make Colby feel that way and make that as a first impression. I was only being nice to them.

But Colby doesn't hate me now that he knows I like his sister and not his girlfriend.

This was running through my head as we were trying to fins Colby. "Matt, this will take a while. You should go home" Elton said to me.

I didn't want to leave, I wanted to be there for Alex but help find Colby. "I can't open-handedly leave, I'm staying" I told him.

He just nodded and he and I started catching back up to the guys who were stopped ahead of us.

"Sam, any idea where he could be?" I asked and he thought for a moment. "I have a place in mind, come on" he said and we started running again.

We ran for maybe an hour before we had slowed down. We were going up a hill, one that had a dirt road leading up to it.

I looked like a gravel parking lot but there were no cars. "Where are we?" I asked and Sam turned to me.

"This is where he brought Y/n when they met. He likes to go here now" he told us and I thought it was adorable.

"Oh, that's why he comes here so frequently" Corey said and Elton nodded.

"Stay here, let me go first" Sam said to us and we waited at the lot. "What do you think is going through his head?" Aryia asked and we shrugged our shoulders.

"Don't know but it's not good" Corey said. "Brennen is his best friend besides Sam, how could Brennen do this to Alex?" Elton said, more of a statement rather than a question.

"He was jealous" I said quietly and looked down. "What do you mean?" Elton asked me, "when she was dancing on me, and laughing with me, drinking with me, sitting with me" I said.

"Always watching, never looked away" Aryia said and I looked up at him. "I seen it" he added. "I don't know but once we find him, he's going away behind bars" Corey said to us.

I started thinking about how this maybe wouldn't have happened if she wasn't with me. If she was with someone else like Colby.

Is this my fault? But I didn't do anything, we were having fun like normal people. Why'd he do it? He doesn't deserve to be out in the open. I have to find him.