Chapter 5

Colbys POV

"Ready, 1...2...3!" I exclaimed pulling her blindfold off.

Her jaw dropped and her eyes widened, I had only known her for a day but I decided to take her out, just us.

I set up a picnic at my favorite spot to watch the stars, it was a hill near the Hollywood sign.
She turned around and just stared at me with the same expression "D-do you like it?" I asked scratching my neck.

She made me nervous when she didn't respond but soon she pulled me in for a kiss. Her soft, plump pink lips on mine. That kiss lasted for what seemed like forever.

It was passionate, and loving. Wait, loving? I couldn't be falling in love right? I have only known her for a day, there's no way.

She pulled away and practically jumped on me, I caught her in time, wrapping her legs around my waist. We stood like that for a few minutes swaying back and forth.

"I love it" she said smiling widely at me, god I loved her smile. I might even love her... GOD COLBY GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEAD YOU DUMBFUCK!
I couldn't be thinking those things.

"I'm glad" I said smiling back. We walked over to the place set up on the ground beside a tree. We started pulling out some sandwiches and began eating, keeping conversation about random things.

After eating, I laid out another blanket and laid down, she lie beside me and cuddled close.

We spent the next hour or so making shapes out of the clouds, enjoying Hollywoods view.

"Wait! I have one more surprise" I said getting up "I'll be right back I have to get it from the car" I said. "Okay, i'll be here" she answered with a smile.

I quickly jogged to the car and reached onto the dash pulling out a note I wrote for her. It was a big question.

Now I know what your thinking, "Colby, you aren't asking her to be your girlfriend are you?" Matter of fact no, i'm not. BUT I am asking another big question.

Me and the roommate's already discussed it and they all agree with my thoughts.

Finally I had made it back and    Y/n was sitting up looking at the view. "Im back Y/n" I said and she turned around. "So... what's this surprise you have?" she asked as I handed her the note.

Hi Y/n, you might be wondering why i'm giving you this but I just want to say this. It's okay if you say no but I have a big question.
Would you be willing to be closer with all of us? Me, the TrapHouse, the KracHouse, all the other friends? Now i've put lots of thought behind this in the past day and so here it is... will you move in with us? from, loverboy Colby:)
The note ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She had called me loverboy the day we met.

As she got done reading, she looked up at me with wide eyes and a puzzled face.

I couldn't tell what emotion she was feeling. Her hand clasped over her mouth and she hugged me, pushing us both over. We held each other tight.

"Yes I will move in with you guys Colby" she whispered in my ear. Thank god she said yes,
otherwise i'd just look stupid.

"Really?!" I exclaimed as we pulled away, she nodded her head smiling causing me to smile as well.