Chapter 80

The next day
——————————————————
Y/n's POV

I woke up to seeing no Colby, Ryker, Kat or Pat and I started to freak.

All of our stuff is still here so it's not a dream.

I could hear water running in the bathroom so I got up and winced at the pain in my lower region.

When I walked in, I seen Colby shirtless with Ryker in his arms as he swayed back and forth.

Ryker had y/c/e like me and he looked around the room until his eyes landed on me and Colby noticed.

Colby's head titled up and a smile appeared on his face when we met eyes with one another.

"Goodmorning love, how'd you sleep?" He asked and I walked over to the two.

"Pretty good, well rested, good morning" I said and kissed Ryker's head and then Colby's lips.

"What're you guys doing in here? Bath time?" I asked and Colby nodded.

"Yeah, I was waiting for you to wake up but I went ahead and turned on the water" he said and I smiled.

I went to sit down on the edge of the tub when I felt a pain where my stitches were.

"Fuck" I whispered and stood back up.

I noticed blood on my leg and I sighed as I looked at Colby.

"Go ahead and call Amara, I'll wait" he said and I walked out to call her.

"Hey this is Y/n Y/l/n in room 287, my stitches came loose just now and I'm bleeding" I told her.

"Alrighty I'll be right down, just lay on the bed for me and keep a towel under your butt" she said and we hung up.

I grabbed a towel and Colby turned the water off before following me back into the room.

He stood swaying with Ryker as I laid down on the bed.

"Is it bad?" I asked him and he looked at it as he shook his head.

"Theres like... 4 of them and it looks like 1 or 2 came undone, she's gonna fix it" he told me and I nodded.

Amara knocked on the door before walking in. "Okay, how'd it happen?" She asked.

"We were about to give Ryker a bath so I sat on the edge of the tub and felt a pain and then I started bleeding" I explained.

"K. You might be able to feel this but squeeze the bed if needed" she told me and I grabbed the bedside incase.

I felt a small amount of pressure and she looked up at me, "does that hurt?" She asked and I shook my head.

"No, it feels like your pressing on me" I told her and she nodded as she continued.

"Hey babe, where did your mom and Kat go?" I asked him.

"Oh they drove home, Sam and Gage are coming down" he said, "okay, I know I woke up and none of you were in here" I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, they left about 2 hours before" he told me.

A few minutes later and Amara was done.

"Okay, you can get up and sit down on this bed just be careful not to sit on hard surfaces for about 2-3 days" she told me and I nodded before she left.

I got up slowly and we walked back into the bathroom where Colby laid down Ryker to take his diaper off and then held him in the tub.

I slowly leaned down so I could kneel and be at their height when Colby handed him to me.