Chapter 32

I set the camera up in the living room, making sure it was hidden. Then I called Corey.

The phone rung for a while before he answered. "Hello" he said and I acted like I was flipping out, "Corey you need to get home now, only you not the others. I think Elton is possessed, we were playing Ouija and he started acting weird and his eyes are rolled back to his head!" I said frantically.

"Damnit okay I'm coming, keep a distance till I get home" he said before hanging up. I looked at Elton who had a wide smile on his face, "wait... you said my eyes-" he started before I cut him off.

"Halloween contacts" I said pointing my finger in the air. He shook his head and followed me upstairs, I took him to the bathroom where I then put white eye contacts in his eyes and he looked in the mirror.

"I look fucking terrifying Y/n" he said laughing loudly. We walked back downstairs but I had an idea...

"Elton, let me mix egg whites to make it look like your foaming out of your mouth" I said going to the fridge.

"Nuh uh, I'll do it myself" he said putting his hand over the fridge with a smirk. I listened to him and he laid on the floor next to the Ouija board.

Elton started drooling and it looked like he had been foaming, he also started shaking himself.

Only a few minutes later, we heard a car door slam and Corey ran inside. I was in the corner if the room while Elton was in the middle.

"Holy shit! Y/n go to my room and in my nightstand, go get the sage" he ordered and I did as told.

I laughed to myself as I walked into his room, I looked for the sage and found it in his nightstand like he said.

Once I got it I ran downstairs, I snickered at the camera and handed it to Corey. "Shit, do we have lighters in here?" He asked rummaging through drawers.

"Corey, stay with Elton. I will get one" I said then ran back upstairs. I walked into mine and Colby's room and grabbed a lighter from my candle stash (lol)

I sped back down to Corey and he lit the sage, I covered my mouth with my sleeve because I didn't want to breathe it in.

He let the sage burn around Elton, letting it smoke around Eltons entire body.

Elton was keeping character, he had his fists balled up and he was shaking, almost as if he were shivering.

"Elton, hey man come on" Corey said grabbing his face. "Elton I'm not letting it get to you that easy" he added before standing up and grabbing his phone.

"Im calling Patty" he said before I grabbed his phone. "No. Let me figure it out, I have a connection Corey" I said and he gave me a firm nod.

I squatted down next to Elton and looked him in the eyes, I tried to hold back laughs but it wasn't easy. Elton also started laughing at me.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Corey asked walking around me. "Its a prank!" Elton yelled scaring Corey, he jumped back onto the counter and fell off.

Luckily, he landed on his feet and looked at us like we were crazy. "W-what do you mean?" He said in a serious tone.

Elton stood up and walked slowly towards Corey before taking charge, "Elton! Elton quit!" Corey yelled causing me to laugh.