Chapter 7

Colby's POV

I woke up the next morning, cuddled against a sleeping Y/n. She was gorgeous in her sleep. Wow I actually woke up before her for once lol.

I carefully got out of bed and stood there watching Y/n for a minute to make sure she wouldn't wake up (not in a creepy way I promise).

Her breathing was shallow enough for me to tell she was still sleeping. I walked into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth.

When I walked out, I grabbed my camera and went downstairs, the entire house was quiet except for Circa running around. That meant Elton was up, I walked into the garage and he was editing.

"Oh hey Colby" He greeted when he seen me. "Yo, can you help me with something?" I asked. "Yeah what's up? you have a camera so i'm thinking it's something to do with a prank" He said pointing at my camera.

"Yup, come here" I said as I sat my camera up and he sat down on the couch.

Once I turned it on, I sat down and did my intro. "What's up guys, it's Colby Brock and welcome back to another video."

"Starring uncle Elton!" He exclaimed in a fashion sense. That made me laugh.

"Yeah, so as you guys may know... Sam and Y/n did a prank on me and they covered my room in sticky notes. Very fun but I decided, because the prank war is going on, let's get em back" I announced.

"So, what are we gonna do Colby?" Elton asked. "Well, i'm gonna do a huge prank on both of them, one that they will probably hate me forever for doing but, take chances y'know" I said.

Elton looked at me like I was crazy. "Oh god, don't say" He said scarcely, I think he knew what was up my sleeve.

"Yes, do say. I'm doing the murder prank on them, sorry in advance to Sam and Y/n but this is what you get. Anywho, Elton is in on this prank and he is going to act like he found me in the driveway... dead, well... badly hurt" I explained.

"Oh dear lordy Jesus, rest in peace Colby, they'll kill you themselves for this" Elton said chuckling. He was probably right, they would.

"Yeahhh, so let's get into the video" I said nervously. "We already have the supplies from last halloween and yeah, this should be fun" I said.

"Very" Elton said. "So for the cameras, I was thinking, open the garage door and hide one in here, and then, your phone which will be on you" I said to Elton and he nodded.

"Alright so, lets set this camera set up and get the stuff" I said and then I turned the camera off.

"They are literally going to kill you but its okay, I would kill you too" Elton said with a smile. "Shut the fuck up, it's #teamCelton for the win" I said and he agreed.

After we walked into the closet and got the stuff, we ran back into the garage and Elton helped me.

Me used scar wax to make it look like a stab wound, then I laid in the driveway while Elton poured the fake blood all over me.

Then he turned on the camera that was in his garage and made sure it was facing the right direction.

"Okay so, Colby is out there and i'm going to run upstairs and get Y/n and Sam and tell them, he was stabbed and that I 'called the police'. Then, I have to tell everyone else its a prank so no one ACTUALLY calls the popo" Elton explained to the camera.

"Okay Colby, i'm going" He said to me and I gave him a thumbs up, then he left.

Eltons POV

I quickly turned on my camera to record and just held it to act like I was normally carrying it. I ran upstairs and went into Colby's room.

"Y/n, Y/n get up, it's Colby, he's hurt and in the driveway" I said frantically as she scrambled out of bed and ran.

"SAM, OUT HERE NOW!" I yelled, and he ran out looking at me. As well as everyone else, "Its Colby, he's hurt and i'm pretty sure he got stabbed" I said frantically again.

Sam started bolting and I tried to hold everyone else behind, "its a prank, don't tell Sam and Y/n, it's fake" I said.

"Holy fuck I thought he died" Jake said and everyone else nodded as we ran downstairs.

Once we were down, they had just made it through the door and we all ran behind them.

Sam and Y/n fell down beside Colby and they both started crying. Such big babies lol.

I held my phone to show them "Call the cops Corey" Tara said and I spoke up, "I already did, they said they are on the way."

Sam's POV

Elton screamed my name and I ran out of my room, "It's Colby, he's hurt and i'm pretty sure he got stabbed" He said.

That's all it took for me to be bolting down the stairs and out the front door.

I can't lose my best friend, no, he can't die, he is my best fucking friend.

All I could think about was if the was dead, I seen Y/n running too. God she will be so broken up, I will too.

That's my best friend. Once we made it outside we both fell beside Colby, Y/n putting his head in her lap, us both hysterically crying.

I blocked out everyone's talking and was only focused on Colby. "Come on man, pull through, your gonna be okay, its gonna be alright" I said, repeating myself over and over.

That's all I could get out, he couldn't leave us, no, he had to be okay, that's my brother. He couldn't leave.

I grabbed Y/n's hand with one and grabbed Colby's with the other, he had a firm grip but his breathing was slowing.

Y/n's POV

I struggled to look at Colby but put his head in my lap when I saw him. Sam grabbed my hand and grabbed Colby's.

"Come on, you got this, stay with us" I said. "Come on, come on, come on" That is all I could say, shaking with sobs and crying my eyes out.

We were supposed to be something, together, he couldn't leave us.

"C-Colby, please" I said between sobs. I grabbed his other hand and kissed it, he was bleeding out bad. Elton had called the police but it was taking a while.

I closed my eyes and hoped and prayed for the best, for Colby to stay strong and pull through. A few minutes later I felt two strong arms wrap around me, and something wet on me.

Then I felt another pair of arms and realized Colby wasn't on the ground anymore.

I looked at him with red eyes and he was crying with us.

Colby's POV

I couldn't stand to watch them any longer, so I got up and hugged them in a group hug, just us three.

Sam looked at me and he was still crying, "No man, that's not funny stop" He said struggling.

I felt bad, I really did. It made me want to cry, I looked at Y/n who looked up at me and I started crying.

"I'm not going anywhere guys, you can't get rid of me that easy" I said hugging them tighter.

We all stayed there for a minute before our breathing was back to normal.

"Don't ever do that again man, I thought you were gone" Sam said still crying.

Elton came and hugged Y/n while I hugged Sam, then we swapped.

"God I thought I lost you" she whispered to me.

1325 words
This chapter was a little more difficult to write, I trued really hard to put raw emotions in so please leave a vote 🙏
Love you all❤️