Chapter 59

After we got back to my apartment, I sat them on the couch and we talked.

"Okay you guys, I'm just going to tell you the full story of everything" I said and they nodded.

"So I moved here from LA as a Chanel employee who lived in a big house with YouTubers. I was dating Colby Brock for almost a year and we had a daughter, Madison Brock" I said and Gia's mouth fell open.

"YOU WERE DATING COLBY?! NO WAY!" She yelled and I just smiled with a nod. "Continue" Jay told me and I did.

"My roommates were Sam Golbach, Katrina Stuart, Jake Webber, Tara Yummy, Aaron Doh, Corey Scherer, Devyn Lundy, Elton Castee, and my sister Ginger Ranne" I said and watched Gia jump up and start making circles as she freaked out.

I made a face at her and she stops when she seen me. "I'm sorry. I used to be a fan of Sam and Colby" she said and I laughed.

"Funny story, I met them in a forest that I was alone in and they just so happened to be exploring it. At the time I was a fan and turns out I had a baby with Colby" I said.

"Basically, Elton was my sisters boyfriend and we called him uncle Elton cause he gave off the fatherly, or big brother feeling" I told them and they nodded.

"The reason I moved here is because while Sam and Colby were on a trip to film for a month, Sam called me in the first week telling me he found Colby and a fan in the same bed naked" I got quieter as I spoke.

"So for those next three weeks, I packed up and told everyone I was moving. The only two people that know where I am are Sam and Elton. They know that I'm in Oak Island NC and that nobody else can know. Not even my sister" I said and they frowned.

Jay stood and hugged me tightly, not wanting to let go. "I'm sorry you had to go through that" he said and I just brushed it off.

"I miss my baby a ton and my roommates too but it was for the better" I said to them when Jay and I pulled away.

I decided to show them a picture so I tried to look for one on Sam's Instagram.

Sam's Instagram

@SamGolbach: @JakeWebber sent me this picture of Maddie with @TaraYummyy today and how adorable is she? I can't believe she's already almost four months old!

Tagged: @Y/n__Y/l/n   @ColbyBrock

"Aww look at that little face" they both said in unison as I laughed.

"How old was she?" Gia asked and I looked away before speaking. "She's almost 4 months old" I said and they smiled.

"It sucks that I had to leave her but I couldn't take her away from her dad and her aunts and uncles" I said and they nodded.