Chapter 72

(Smut warning ⚠️)

I woke up to Sam but no Colby in the room. My IV's were gone, and I felt good, energetic and hungry.

"Sam" I mumbled and he looked up from his phone. When he seen my eyes he stood up and walked to me with a smile across his face.

"Hi there, have a good nap?" He asked and I nodded as I stretched.

The door opened and in walked Colby with papers in his hand.

"Oh your up" he said when he saw me.

I stood from my bed and quickly grabbed onto Sam's arm due to dizziness.

"Woah, I got you. Here sit down" he said and helped me back down.

"It's because the intake of fluids, they said that would happen"  Colby said and brought the papers to me.

"As soon as you sign this, we get out of here" he said and I quickly signed my name the best I could, the two boys laughing at me.

"Okay then, Sam will you take the stuff so I can help walk her out?" He asked and Sam grabbed whatever things were needed.

I shakily stood, my arm around Colby and his arm around me.

And we walked, my legs were a bit stiff but they soon loosened up and we were at the check out so Sam handed the papers over and they told us we could leave.

When we got to Sam's car, I sat in the back while the boys were up front.

"Do you mind if we film this? I need something for a vlog" Sam asked and both Colby and I shrugged, happy to be in it.

"Hello everybody, welcome back to my channel today I have with me, Y/n and Colby and we're just driving home and maybe make a few stops on the way" he said as he turned on a camera and sat it on the dash.

A few minutes into the drive, we had a conversation going but when all went quiet, I spoke.

"Colbyyy" I whined and he shifted in his seat to look at me. "Y/nnn" he said in the same tone.

"I'm hungryyy" I said and he gave me a look to let me know what to say.

"Sammm" we both said in unison and he laughed. "Yes children?" He asked as he stopped at a light.

"We're hungry and your driving" Colby responded and he laughed again.

"So you should like... drive us somewhere to get food. I'll pay!" I yelled out and the car started moving again.

"We should go to... that burger place that you boys all went to with Matt and Corbin and Brandon" I suggested and Sam gave me a thumbs up.

The drive was short and when we got out, I could walk. "Okay everybody, we're gonna order our food and eat but we can't film so we will see you in about 2 seconds for you but like 30 minutes for us" Sam said and cut the camera off.

We started walking in and we got a seat then the waiter took our orders.

I ordered a bacon ranch burger while the two boys got spicy habanero burgers.

When we got our food, it was looking delicious and I sat with Sam while Colby was on the other side of us.

To be honest, I wanted to keep a strong relationship with Colby. It didn't matter if we were only friends, I wanted to be close with him but I didn't want to make it noticeable that I couldn't get him out of my head... not yet.

"So, I know that I should probably be really down in the deep about being pregnant but to be honest... I'm excited" I told them and they both shook their heads as they took a bite.