Chapter 26

Y/n's POV

The girls and I walked back downstairs after leaving Alex's room. I liked her, and I'm glad we crossed upon Alex. Colby seemed happy to have her here, we were all happy we could help.

"Hey baby" Colby greeted, pulling me on his lap. "Hi" I said sweetly kissing his forehead.

"So, I started editing the video and I noticed something" Sam said catching mine and Colby's attention.

"What's up?" Colby asked. Sam went to the movie room and grabbed a projector, he connected it and turned it on facing a blank wall.

He played the video and it slowed down at a part that we were touring. "In the beginning while we were touring, look behind you Colby" Sam said pointing.

It was a shadow man, with a top hat. I whipped my head in Corey's direction, fear written all over my face.

"The shadow man" Corey said just above a whisper, staring at me. "Well maybe it wasn't, maybe it was a guard" Jake said.

"You could be right, I'm hoping you are" Colby said and I looked at him.
Maybe Jake was right, he couldn't have followed us... right? Or could he?

It was on my mind the rest of the video. We watched it through and caught a few more shadows but nothing like that, and it was behind Colby.

After watching, we all decided to go to bed cause it was 12:17AM and us girls had a big day tomorrow. "Goodnight y'all, wake up early girlies" Kat said with a laugh.

We all said okay and Colby and I went to our room. When we walked in he stood and looked at me as I shut the door. I could feel his eyes on me as I walked to the bathroom to pull my hair up.

I looked up at him to see him staring at me with pure admiration, he was so cute. "Yes love?" I asked as I grabbed one of his shirts to change into.

"I'm just so glad I have you, and glad that we will have our little bean here soon" he said smiling. "I know, I can't wait" I squealed as I changed.

I only wore underwear and his shirt to sleep in. I walked to Colby who was now sitting on the bed and I sat down on his lap, straddling him.

But not sexually, it was loving. I clung onto him, his head in the crook of my neck. "I love you so much Y/n" he said kissing my cheek, "I love you more" I said back.

"Nun uh" he said pulling away, "yeah huh" I claimed and he chuckled. "How do you think we should tell them?" I asked and be sat back.

"Well I was thinking earlier... what if we get a bunch of tests and you take them so when the roomies are out we can hide them around the house and mess with them to find out who's it is" he suggested and I giggled.

"They are gonna break into a fight like dogs, we have to film that" I said, "but what about Sam?" I asked him and he looked like he was thinking.

"Well since he knows, we can just tell him to go along with it, same with Alex" he said and I nodded, this will be fun.

"Okay" I agreed and laid down. I was tired, and my hormones have been crazy so it made me even more tired.

Colby turned on the tv, he put soft music on, it was Ariya's. He went and showered for 15 minutes before walking back in, in just sweats.

I was humming to the music that played and I scrolled on my phone on YouTube. I looked at the comments on our latest post, 'We should tell you this...'

Some of them were sweet, they had ship names and congratulations on the relationship, while some of them were rude. Talking about how I'm 'stealing Colby from the fans' or 'that he deserves better' and I tried to hold back tears.