Chapter 33

(Two weeks later)
Colby's POV

It's the day before our reveal and it's currently 5:27AM. I have to go pickup my parents and brother from the airport.

I slid out of bed and wrote a note to put on Y/n's nightstand.

Hey, I left early to pick up Gage and my parents. I will be back soon, xoxo
                                   -Loverboy

I went and showered, brushed my teeth  and dressed in black jeans with a red shirt and my black XPLR hat.

I grabbed my phone, and keys then made sure I wasn't forgetting anything. I took one final glance at Y/n before stepping out of the room.

I heard people talking downstairs so I decided to take a look before I left. I walked downstairs and into the movie room to see Sam and Elton with Circa.

"Oh hey Colby, what time do you gotta pick them up?" Elton asked, I looked at my phone to see that it was now 6:12.

"Uhm, I gotta leave here in a few but at 8" I said and he nodded. Circa waltzed over to me and I sat down and petted her.

"Why are y'all awake so early?" I asked and they shrugged. "I wanna make sure the house is clean when your family gets here" Sam said and I nodded at him.

We sat talking for 10 minutes before it was time for me to leave. I walked out to my car and noticed there were packing peanuts in it. (This won't be like the actual prank)

"Elton" I laughed to myself as I walked back inside. "Oh Eltonnn" I sang, I walked into the movie room to see him sitting with a camera with a wide smile.

"I have to go to the airport, now Elton" I said putting my hands on my face.

"Here, take my car but when you get back... we are driving that down the street" Elton said tossing his keys.

"I knew y'all were up early for some reason" I said and Sam laughed. "Team Selton for the win" he growled into the camera while I laughed.

"Okay but actually, go get your fam before your late" he said turning to me and I nodded while walking out.

"Clean the house would ya" I suggested while I walked away.

I took another look at my car before getting into Elton's, I drove to the airport and waited for quite some time.

(At the airport)

I sat for only 45 minutes when the announcer called across the building, saying that their plane landed successfully and they were entering the building.

I sighed and waited to see them, but I only saw my brother. I walked up to him and hugged him, "hey kid" he said to me as we laughed.

"Hey, where's mom and dad?" I asked as we pulled away, "oh they had a back seat of the plane situation but they are coming" he said and I nodded.

"So, you ready to meet everyone? I know you've met the house but you gotta meet Andrea, Y/n and Alex" I told him and he smiled.

"I can't wait to meet them, and your baby... congratulations man" he said giving me a bro hug. I thanked him snd we waited for our parents.

Finally I saw them and walked up to them. "Colby!" my mom squealed causing us to laugh, "hi momma" I said hugging her.

I hugged my dad next, "son, you've grown to be a good man" he said patting me on my shoulder. I smiled at them before we went to get their baggage.

"So, when we get to the car, we are gonna talk about Alex" my mom said and I looked at her before nodding. There was tension in between my parents and I when they said her name.