Chapter 92

The next day
Elton's POV
—————————————————

It's around 1PM on Tuesday and Patty was supposed to be coming over to figure out what happened to Maddie a couple nights ago.

Y/n, Wes, Matt, Scott, Chazz and Zane were all at the gym so me, Heath, Devyn, Mariah, Ginger and Corey were all at home watching the kids.

"Hey so what time is Patty supposed to be over? Matt texted and asked" Corey said as he looked up from his phone.

"Not till later tonight around 6" I told him and he nodded before typing.

"Elty I'm hungry" Maddie said as she tugged at the bottom of my shirt. I picked her up and positioned her on my hip before going to the fridge.

"How about... strawberries?" I asked her as I picked them up.

"Yeah! Yeah!" She squealed and I sat them on the counter.

"Get uncle Corey to turn on some cartoons for you and brother" I said as I sat her down on the floor and she ran over to Corey.

I washed the strawberries and cut the tops then sliced them to put in a bowl separate for both Madison and Ryker.

I got them sippy cups with water and took the snack to the two who sat on the couch, content on bubble guppies.

"Thank you" Maddie said and Ryker did the hand signal.

"Your welcome" I said gently with a smile before walking back to the kitchen.

"So... what happens if Y/n did pass the psychic thing to Maddie?" Heath asked and I looked up to see him sitting at the counter.

"Well I guess we'd have to teach her everything we all know about coping" I said with a shrug.

"I know a thing or two" Corey said with a wink, causing Heath, Mariah and I to laugh at him.

"But will she even understand?" Ginger asked as she sat next to Mariah at the counter.

"I mean she's got a good mind for being 2. Hell she was having full conversations at 1" Corey said which I nodded to.

"I think itll take her time to get used to, but because this is a whole new thing she's never really heard of" I said to them.

"Unless she remembers when Y/n found out through Amanda" Devyn popped in.

"I wouldn't think she remembers that. She was really young" I said and she shrugged at me.

Y/n's POV
—————————————————

Once Wes, Matt, Chazz, Zane, and Scott left the gym, we decided to get smoothies before heading home.

I got my favorite, coconut lime swirl and Scott got the same one as me.

We drove my new truck so we all fit, while blasting to music the whole way home.

I guess Wes saw me tapping my finger on the steering wheel because his hand found its way on my thigh and he was staring at me.

"What is it?" He asked as he turned the radio down and the guys all paid attention.

"So y'know how Patty is coming over tonight for Maddie?" I asked and he nodded.

"Im just nervous about if she is. I don't want her to deal with the stuff I dealt with my whole life" I said.

"Wait, isn't this about how she saw the whole thing that happened with Colby before you even found out you were pregnant?" Zane asked and I nodded.