Chapter 93

Patty did the readings on me, Maddie and Ryker and turns out... we are all psychic mediums.

Maddie and I are rare but she can't tell with Ry yet.

But the thing is... my head was still stuck on the phone call with Colby.

What was so important about he and Amara?

So, me being me, after Patty left, we all had a pool day.

"Hey I'm gonna head in right quick to use the bathroom" I said and got out of the pool, wrapping a towel around me.

I closed the door behind me and walked to the kitchen counter where Elton and I's  phones were.

I tried every single passcode I could until it finally unlocked his phone.

I sighed in relief and unlocked mine, going to the call log.

I found the unknown number and dialed it into my phone. Before leaving, I made sure to clear the tab from his phone and then set it back quietly.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Zach asked as I turned around. "Fuck!" I yelled and dropped my phone.

"Dont fucking do that Zachary. Come on and I'll tell you" I said as I angrily picked up my phone and grabbed his arm, dragging him to Wes's room.

I felt as if I needed to tell him since he saw me pick up Elton's phone.

"Why did you have his phone?" He asked me as I shut the door.

"You can't tell anyone... promise me" I said and held out a pinky that he interlocked with his.

"You remember hearing the phone call he got earlier before Patty came over?" I asked and he nodded.

"I heard the other line. It was Colby, he and Amara needed help" I sighed out.

"So... you got the phone number?" He asked and I nodded.

"Do you know how much trouble you could get in Y/n!? You both have to obtain the restraining order" he whisper yelled at me.

"Okay yeah enough with the big brother protective shit. On Ry's birthday when we took Maddie to get stitches, Colby was there" I said and he widened his eyes.

"And? You didn't talk to him... right?" He asked me in disbelief.

"About that..." I said and looked away.

"Anyway. I'm taking the restraining order down and I'm gonna try and bail them out. I'll move Colby into uncle Lee's house" I added.

"Y/n you can't do this. Why are you gonna take it down?" He asked me.

"I know I'm not changing my mind now. I saw the future, we're happy Zach" I said.

"What about Wes... huh? Your just gonna up and leave a good guy for a deadbeat? Are you fucking crazy?" He asked as he stood up.

I scoffed at his words but still held my ground. "Honestly think whatever the fuck you want. Tell them if you must but I'm not gonna listen to you guys. I love Wes, I do. I know how this pans out and I'm gonna make the most of Wes and I that I can" I argued at him.

"I'm trying to let you in on something big alright? This is our sister that we haven't seen in god for bid 3 damn years. I was gonna do this myself so let me keep going" I said to him.

"I'm gonna help you. You have a point. I just don't like the idea of Colby putting his hands on you again" he said.

"He won't. And I promise you if anything ever happens, I will let you know and I'll get somewhere safe" I said and hugged him.