Chapter 46

3 more nurses rushed into the room and tried to get her to breathe, but she wouldn't.

"She's gonna be alright, she will" I said to Y/n. Tears were streaming down my face and I tried to comfort her the best I could.

"She needs the nicu and a breathing tube" one nurse said to us. They took her away and doctor Shawn finished cleaning Y/n up and delivered her placenta.

"I'm so sorry you guys, I hope the best for you both and the baby" Shawn said before walking out.

We were alone. Our baby was god knows where, not breathing nothing.

"Go get the boys... please" Y/n begged and I nodded, wiping her tear stained face.

I walked out of the room and down the hall.

When I walked through the lobby doors I seen Sam, he was sitting in a chair, scrolling on his phone. And Matt was doing the same next to him.

As I walked closer, Sam looked up. "Hey, how'd it go?" He asked me as he stood up. I didn't say anything, just hugged him.

I cried into his shoulder for what seemed like forever.

"I'm so scared" I whispered as he tightened his grip around me. "What happened?" he said and I felt another panic attack.

I started shaking and Sam knew what was happening. "Hey, hey your okay. Breathe" he told me as he pulled away and held me by my shoulders.

I started breathing harshly and my knees started to feel weak. I dropped down to the floor and they both came down with me.

I was a mess, crying and shaking. They both sat with me until I calmed down.

"Was it Y/n?" Matt asked concerned and I shook my head. "What happened to the baby?" He asked again.

"S- she... wasn't b-breathing" I said between sobs and Sam hugged me again.

I saw Matt stand up quickly and start pacing. I cried into Sam a bit more but then tried to pull myself together.

"We have to be strong for Y/n, I have to be strong" I said as I wiped my face free from tears.

They followed me back to the room and I opened the door slowly to see Y/n fast asleep.

I held my finger to my mouth and faced the boys who understood what I meant. We sat in the room and was on our phones for a while, trying to be quiet.

I scrolled on instagram for a bit, seeing people who bought my merch and tagged me. Seeing posts about Y/n and I and that they wished us a safe birth of our baby.

But we didn't have that. We were supposed to be able to hold our baby when she arrived, kiss her and hear her sweet cries. She's supposed to be up and breathing, crying and screaming for us to hold her.

I sighed when a nurse walked in, causing Y/n to shift from the door. I lifted my head, as the boys did as well.

"Mr. Brock, can I speak to you out here?" She asked, pointing outside. I stood up and looked to Sam and Matt who were watching.

We walked out of the room and onto the opposite side of the hall. "Your baby, we got her to breathe" she said and I relaxed a little more.

Yes thank god, I knew my baby would be okay.

"But we do have to keep her on a breathing machine and train her to breathe on her own, she will be in the nicu for estimate... 3-4 weeks at most if things go well" she told me.

I tensed up again and put my hand on my head. "We're not completely sure why we can't breathe on her own yet but you guys are welcome to come see her. Two at a time" she said and I nodded.