Chapter 77

1 week later
——————————————————
Y/n's POV

Raven and Patty had just pulled up outside of our house and they had Kobus ( their K9; btw if you don't know who they are, look up Patty Mayo on YouTube, Raven is his fiancé)

"Babe can you make sure Mandi is in the garage with the puppies?" I asked and he walked to the garage.

"She is" he said and I nodded.

"Wassup fuckers" Patty said when he walked in and immediately put a hand over his mouth once he seen Maddie.

"Sorry Madison" he said quietly and Colby and I both laughed.

"Hi guys" I said and hugged them both and gave Kobus a pat on the head which he returned with a lick.

"So we have the two boys, Otis and Finn and you both said something about Otis, let me gladly bring you out back to where the boys are" I told them and they followed me to the backyard.

I walked over to the pen we got for them and they both awed in unison at the sight.

"Oh my goodness, can we even choose one?" Raven asked as she pouted her lip.

"Yes. Yes we can, only one" Patty said and we laughed a bit.

"Service remember?" He asked and Raven nodded.

"Will he be a service dog?" I asked them and they both nodded. "Yeah so we found a trainer to make him an emotional support animal, but which one do you think babe?" Raven asked Patty.

He sat down and had Kobus lay next to him. They both picked up a puppy each and examined them, while still loving on them.

"I think I like this one" Patty said, "yeah me too" Raven agreed. They were talking about Otis.

"How much?" Patty asked and I looked at Colby. "Well being that there is a baby about to arrive in a couple months... nah I'm kidding it's $300 even" Colby joked and Patty laughed as he pulled out his wallet.

He handed Colby the cash and we walked back inside, Otis is Raven's arms and Finn in mine.

I walked him into the garage when I noticed Mandi was whining.

"Hey do you guys mind if I let Mandi out? she might need to go out back" I said and they shook they're heads.

I made sure to keep the puppies in their pen and let Mandi scatter out.

"Who is that Kobus?" Pat asked and the dogs smelled one another before Mandi sprawl out on the floor with Kobus and they cuddled.

"Oh she's a sweet one, looks like Kobus made a friend" Raven said and I smiled.

"What're your guys' plan with her?" Patty asked and I exchanged a look with Colby who nodded at me.

"Actually, we haven't found a home but we're in between keeping her or giving her over to someone" I said.

"Oh okay, Kobus you have a friend now, that's if she doesn't find a different forever home" Raven said and he licked Raven's knee and then played with Mandi.

"Here I'm gonna let them out back to run around and play, I wanna show you guys the puppies" Colby said and whistled for the dogs who ran over to him.

He slid the door open and threw a toy outside.

"Let me let them out here since our garage is a mess" I laughed and got up to open the garage door.

When I did, all 4 of the puppies came running out.