Chapter 74

6 months later
——————————————————
Y/n's POV

Madison is almost 1 now, I'm 6 months pregnant, I'm 24 and Sam and Colby are 27, Colby and I got back together on Halloween and the date is March 29th of 2024.

No one lives in the TrapHouse anymore. Elton bought a house that Ginger, Corey, Wes and Chazz lived in too.

Devyn had her own apartment, as did Jake and Tara who shared with Alex and Matt.

Right now, we are setting up for my gender reveal and Colby is pumped.

All of our friends are here, Elton, Ginger, Corey, Devyn, Sam, Kat, Tara, Jake, Matt, Alex, Reggie, Cassie, Aryia, Kevin, Josh, Nate, Seth, Corbin, and Brandon.

Gia flew out to come see and so did Cooper, Abby and their daughter Emilia, Amari and Camrynn and Patrick, Jay allowed Ayla to fly out with them so she's here.

Colby's family was in town and as of right now, I was getting changed and Pat was doing my hair as Devyn did my makeup.

"I'm just so happy that you guys have gotten back together" Pat said as she smiled to me through the mirror.

"We really were broken without each other" I stated and she nodded with a sad smile.

"Now I know this baby isn't Colby but we all know he is treating it like his own" she said.

"He is" I said and smiled at the words.

"I caught him singing to her belly the other night and rubbing coconut oil onto it" Devyn said and my face washed red.

"He loves you, Maddie and the baby who we are finding out what it is in about 20 minutes" Pat said and I giggled.

"I'm so excited" I said and smiled widely.

The past 6 months have been hard, I eventually got over the sickness only 2 months ago and my emotions are driving me nuts half the time.

But, Colby handles me well and he does everything he can to help and keep me happy.

Corey brought Maddie upstairs since more people were arriving and I held her in my lap until the ladies were done.

When they were, I got up and stood in front of the mirror and took a picture while holding Maddie to send on my story.

Here was my makeup and hair