Chapter 50

"What's up everybody, welcome back to my channel!" I exclaimed to the camera.

"As you can see, we sre all in the hospital because Y/n and Colby had their baby! Comment 'welcome baby Maddie!' For me to show love to those three" I started.

"My apologies for not posting yesterday, we couldn't film because they had just had their baby but.... Today that will be fixed. Im here with almost all of the roommates but we are going to do a q&a" I stated.

"In the hospital" Corey threw his hands up in a goofy manner causing us to laugh. "YUP" Colby said loudly.

"I asked you guys for questions the other day on my Instagram, so let's get started. First question" I announced.

"This goes to Colby and I, when is our next new merch drop?" I asked and turned to Colby who clapped his hands together.

"Oooh, so we can't say a lot about the date but we can give you a sneak peak, go check out our latest post on our Instagram and we are both wearing two new designs" he said with a smirk.

This post was for the first video of 2023 but in this story, it's currently April of 2023 so yes I'm going into the future here.

"Yessiree, link in description" I said, "next question, for all of us maybe?" I said more as a question.

"When do you all plan to move out of the house, if you do?" I asked and Elton spoke first.

"Actually, that's another thing we can't talk about, all of us are living our lives and doing our own thing or starting to now so.... That will be later on told if that happens" he said and we all nodded.

"Yeah, moving on to the next one. What are plans for future YouTube videos?" I asked.

"So, Sam and Colby channel are still doing the usual videos" I said. "TFIL is going to have a huge trip coming up soon, also being that Elton and I have a potential podcast starting up for the overnight channel"Corey explained.

"Lots of things in the near future that we can't fully talk about" Kat said.

"Next, what happened to Brennen? Why is he in jail?" I asked and immediately turned to Colby who looked to Alex.

She sighed and I looked at her, "you don't hav-" I started before she cut me off.

"No, we have been cleared to talk about it so I'm going to" she said and cleared her throat.

"On January 1st at around 12-12:30 AM, at our party we threw at the house, he had been drinking and I came up to my room to use the bathroom and he came in a r@ped me. He was put into custody of the jail that morning after the boys went and got him because he left the party directly after. We were taken in for custody at around 9AM on the same day and he pleaded guilty, he is now in prison and will be there for at least 15 years" she explained.

The whole group stayed silent as she spoked and I looked at Colby who blankly shrugged his shoulders.

"You can go on" she said, wiping her tear stained face. I nodded and continued reading.

"Why have you guys been posting a lot of stuff about Vegas?" I read and Y/n spoke up.

"That is going to be announced soon, but we can't say a whole lot" she said and smiled.

"Well you guys, thank you for watching and thanks to those who asked questions. I will be shouting out the few people we answered at the end of this video. Stay tuned for next week's video and have a good rest of your day, peace out" I said before turning the camera off.

"I'm sorry you had to explain Alex" Elton said and she got up from her seat to hug him.

Elton's POV