Chapter 49

Colby's POV

I stepped in the bathroom right before everybody got here and pulled out my camera.

"Okay you guys, the roommates think that they can't see baby Maddie because they think she is in the nicu. But little do they know, Maddie is in her little bed and-" I started.

I held a finger up to my mouth and stopped talking when I heard a knock on the door.

"I think that's them" I whispered and then heard voices squeal Y/n's name. I chuckled and nodded vigorously until I heard a cry.

"I'm sorry but WHAT?!" I heard a voice yell and I knew I had to get Maddie quickly to calm her down.

I rushed out of the bathroom and fled to her side, sitting my camera up so it could face everyone and picked Maddie up, shushing her.

"Oh shit- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" a voice started snd I turned around, it was Alex.

"No no no your okay, we were going to surprise you all" I said as I bounced Maddie softly in my arms.

"Can I hold her?" Elton asked from behind Alex and I smiled at him. "Can we all?" Sam asked snd I just lightly laughed.

"Of course you can dingus" Y/n replied and they all walked in completely, shutting the door.

By this point, Maddie had calmed down and she was wide awake, eyes looking everywhere.

We got extra chairs from the closet that stored them in case and let everyone sit down.

It went, Alex, Matt, Elton, Ginger, Devyn, Kat, Corey, and Sam. Some sat while holding her because they wanted to be careful.

"Alex, you wanna hold her first?" I asked and she nodded with a bright smile plastered across her face.

I handed the little human to Alex and picked up my camera, watching them interact and stare at each other.

"So when did she get moved in here, cause Colby texted saying that we wouldn't be able to see her?" Corey asked and Y/n responded.

"We were told this morning that she went all night without oxygen and never needed it again which is amazing" she started.

"Then, our nurse let us know that she was stable enough to be transferred in here and so she's only been in here for about an hour and a half" she told them and they smiled.

"Oh by the way, the boys and I made sure all the furniture was done, built and stored away in the extra closet downstairs like the pacnplay- the big things" Elton told us and I nodded.

"Thank you guys" Y/n and I both said. "The girls and I, and Cassie went and bought a few more toys and anything else or more for you while breastfeeding" Kat said and Y/n sighed.

"Thank you, my boobs are killing me" she cried out in relief and we all laughed.

"So you've seen and heard it here first... we have a very supportive family who is very happy about baby Maddie. I read some of them comments" I said to the camera and then pursed my lips together.

"Honestly, it's really sad about how some of you guys think that we aren't happy about new things and people in our lives. We enjoy it or we don't, we don't ever hide anything we speak the honest truth" Sam said as he walked up next to me and held the camera to film the group.

At this point, Maddie was being handed to Matt. She squirmed a bit and he locked up.

"Your okay, your not gonna do anything to hurt her" I told him and he relaxed a bit, letting her get comfortable.