Chapter 34

7:13 AM

I woke up to no Y/n next to me, but the shower on so I knew she was in there.

I slid out of bed and walked downstairs to everyone down there.

"Hi! Your up finally" Alex said before running over and hugging me. I kissed the top of her head before she pulled away and walked back to her seat in the living room.

"Morning guys" I said running my hand through my hair. "Good morning" they all said in unison and I smiled.

"You excited for today?" My dad asked and I nodded vigorously, "stoked, I can't wait to find out" I said.

"Sam, can you do filming? Y/n and I both agreed on filming this" I asked and he nodded.

We sat and talked for a minute before Y/n walked downstairs, gorgeous as ever.

Y/n's POV

After I showered, I did light makeup and my hair then got dressed into a short, white dress that made my bump pop.

I looked in the mirror and took a picture to post to my snapchat.

I smiled at it before walking downstairs to see everyone.

Once I made it downstairs, everyone stared at me like I was a goddess and to be honest, I looked pretty damn good.

"Hey guys" I said with a smile, walking over and sitting on Colby's lap.

"Hi my love" Colby said in the crook of my neck making me giggle from the tickle on his breath.

"Everyone go get ready because it's baby time!" Alex said jumping up from her seat and hugging me.

I giggled at her words and stood up, everyone went to get ready except Colby. "Babe get ready" I said to him as he bent down and kissed my belly.

"I love you and mommy so so much, and I can't wait to finally meet you baby boy or baby girl" he said to my belly and I smiled at him.

I felt so, happy and excited, nervous and terrified all in one. When he stood up, I pecked his lips and pushed him lightly. "Go get ready!" I squealed at him and he chuckled before going upstairs.

I had the idea to start filming now so I grabbed Elton's camera from the garage. (No one minds if someone uses their camera)

I set it up on the kitchen counter and sat down at the island. "Hey guys! Y/n here and I wanted to explain why today is a big day" I started.

"So if you are new here, I'm Y/n, I'm pregnant and I like my friends" I said with a laugh.

"But anywho, today is a big day for us... Colby and I specifically but we are finding out the gender of our baby. My sister Andrea and Colby's sister Alex were the ones who set this up and I have so much to thank them for because they volunteered. So thank you guys, and I love you both" I said blowing kisses.