Chapter 83

Colby's POV
—————————————————

My heart broke when she said that and I was too angry at myself to take it out on her.

"But I do mean that. Your abusive Colby. Mentally, physically, verbally, our daughter is scared of you and so am I" she said firmly.

I nodded and stood up. "Okay, fine. Our door is open for when you decided to come back and uh, I love you" I managed to choke out.

She stood and walked over to me, taking her ring off and grabbing my hand.

She placed the engagement ring in my hand and closed my fingers around it.

"We need a break. When I'm ready to come home, if you want to propose again, that's up to you but for now. We're canceling everything" she told me.

"What about the kids?" I asked as a tear slipped from my eye.

"If or when Maddie is ready, I'll let her see you. But like I said, for now were taking a break so I'll come get more of our stuff for time being" she told me.

And with that, I walked out, not saying another word.

I got in my car and drove down the street, all of my anger came spilling at once and I lost control and sped up.

Colby your fucking stupid. Your kids are gone, your fiancé is gone. Everything is gone. Speed up, let go of everything, just go until you hit something.

I screamed and cried hysterically, speeding up to over 120 mph and thats when my car spun and flipped.

I blacked out for a minute and when I woke up, I seen I had a gash on my leg and shoulder.

I couldn't feel anything though. I pushed on the door and broke it off before getting out and staring at it.

"Fucking piece of shit graduation gift" I muttered.

"Fuck!" I screamed into the distance.

I went to grab my phone to see it was cracked.

Guess I'm walking to Vegas.

And that's when I started walking home, having no care in the world.

I left my car there on the side of the road and walked away.

Y/n's POV
—————————————————

I started crying as he walked away and I fell down to the floor.

Elton, Wes, Corey and Ginger all rushed to me.

Wes grabbed me and held me, "Shhh I got you" he whispered as he rocked me back and forth.

I grabbed his arm and sobbed.

"Mommy?" Maddie's voice said and her little legs ran over to me.

She sat beside me and hugged my leg.

I knew she was only trying to make me feel batter but I couldn't have her see me like this.

"B-baby go back with Chazz and make uncle Corey go with you" I said and looked at Corey who nodded.

"But I wanna stay with mommy" she said, hugging my leg tighter.

"I know baby, I'm okay. Just go nap or play alright? I love you" I said.

"I love you too" she replied and Corey picked her up.

"Come on squirt" he said and they walked away.

I felt Wes stand up and pull me up with him, holding me bridal style.