Chapter 1

"GUYS! COME BACK!" I yelled into that deep forest to McKenna and Adley who left me in there.

They aren't the best of friends but its the only people I hung out with since I moved to LA. We were here together and they bailed on me.

Oh god what am I going to do, its 8:30 and starting to get dark here in LA, i'm stuck in these woods and pretty sure i'm lost.

Im hungry and very itchy, the mosquitoes are bad in the middle of a hot June month.

McKenna and Adley had left me in here about an hour ago and I was completely lost from where we came from.

"Helloooo? anyone around?" I called out but still, no one could hear me. I tried using my phone light to see so I could potentially get back but my battery was low and soon died. I decided to just stay put.

~Time skip to another hour later~

It had only gotten darker and I was in no hope to be found anytime soon. I was sitting on a tree that fell over at some point. Still hungry and tired but I tried to stay up to be found.

What if I don't get found? What if i'm here for a while? What if I die out here? What will my parents say when- I was drug out of my thoughts to see a flashlight shining bright into my eyes.

"Hello! Are you alright out there!" a guy yelled, I could see two silhouettes behind the flashlight.

"Yes i'm okay i'm here, thank god you guys found me I could've been out here all night" I said as they walked closer to me so I could see them better.

I saw their faces and screamed to myself trying to contain my joy, they were my favorite YouTubers, Sam and Colby.

"Okay good, hi i'm Sam and this is my best friend Colby, uh, how long have you been out here?" Sam had said in a kind tone.

"Im y/n, i'm a really big fan of you guys but uh, i'm not sure. What time is it?" I asked quickly because I was so excited "uhm 9:37" Colby stated as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"Shit, okay thanks uh, you guys filming? I asked pointing to the fuzzy mic on top, I knew they were filming but I thought I'd ask.

"Oh, yeah, we decided to explore this forest after hearing all of the paranormal stories" Sam had said, paranormal? I thought to myself "what stories?" I asked clearly freaked out because I had never heard any about this forest.

"Is it best to tell you now, lets get out of here... you look like you've been in here a while" Colby said scratching his head.

I smiled at him, "yeah, about 2 hours by myself not knowing where to go. some people who i hung out with decided to come explore it and then they bailed on me, I didn't know the way out" I said embarrassed for some reason.

"Yikes, not the best kinda people huh?" Sam asked laughing at my response.

"No worries, come with us. Mind if we film?" Colby asked putting his hand on the small of my back. I shuddered due to his cold silver rings.

"Yeah go ahead I don't mi-" I was cut off due to a crunch in the leaves behind us.

"Uhh, okay lets pick up the speed Sam" Colby said stepping behind me putting me between the two, Sam nodded speeding up to get out quicker.

"So, as I was saying, you can film I don't mind" I said nodding. Sam started recording again explaining why i'm with the guys now "so we aren't going to do much more exploring here since we've found our stopping point" he said as we all agreed.

He talked a little more but my focus was on Colby speaking to me "So y/n, why did they leave you?" I had to think for a second before responding, to be honest I didn't know how to respond.

"Im actually not sure, they just said to wait there and they will be back but I ended up hearing them honk the car horn and scream saying they were leaving" I told him.

"Wow, sorry you've been out here so long. Hungry?" Colby asking me and I nodded vigorously causing them both the let out a chuckle. "Cool, were almost there so what do you want?" Sam asked.

"Oh no, no, you guys don't have to do that. You don't even know me, I can get something later" I said with reassurance. "Well I know that your name is y/n and your hungry, your a fan, you are also trusting us enough to let us film with you and walk you out of here. So we aren't complete strangers" Colby said emphasizing the last part causing me to giggle.

"Well I guess your right, i'm feeling anything really" I said turning to Colby, he and Sam were my favorite YouTubers and I was extremely happy to meet them.

I also have had a crush on Colby since they started doing YouTube a few years ago.

He and I were making small talk getting to know one another and I had it bad for him already.

In the meantime while having these thoughts they were interrupted by Sam saying we were out "woo hoo! finally, fuck I've been in there forever" I said turning to both of them.

"Thank you guys so much, I don't know what i'd do without y'all" i said smiling sheepishly.

"We are so very welcome, now about that food... whatcha thinkin?" Sam asked me "Mcdonalds?" I said excitedly "Of course, hop in! We don't bite"Colby exclaimed.

I had pretty much trusted them enough to get in the car with them so that's what I did. I hopped in the back seat while Sam drove and Colby in the passenger and turned on the radio to one of my favorite songs ever.

It was Mulholland Drive by Aryia "OMG this is my favorite song I love his music" I exclaimed.

Sam and Colby looked at each other before looking at me "You wanna meet him?" Sam asked me and I froze.

"Y-You guys don't even know me, i'm just a fan who you guys found in a forest and were kind enough to help out. Now you guys are taking me to get food and asking if I want to meet your friend who so happens to be my favorite singer" I said while speaking quickly.

"Hand me your phone" Colby said and I hesitated but gave it to him.

"Oh, shit, its dead. Want me to charge it?" He asked looking back at me.

"Yeah sure, thanks Colby" I was bursting with joy for everything thats happened in the last few minutes.

Later we pulled up to McDonalds and ordered, Colby put his and Sam's number in my contacts so we can hang out later on and I could maybe meet Aryia and everyone else.

1195 words
Thank you all so much for reading my first chapter of my new book, this is my first book i'm writing and i'm super excited to be going through this journey with you all.

Love you guys❤️