Chapter 17

Sam's POV

I woke up to my alarm at 4:30 and Kat woke along with it. "Im sorry babe, go back to sleep" I said kissing her head.

"No I wanna stay up so I can see you before you leave, I'll go make some breakfast for you guys" she said to me with a smile and with that, she was out the door.

"Ah, big next few days" I sighed to myself tiredly. I walked into the bathroom and showered, brushed my teeth and got dressed in jeans and an Xplr hoodie.

I heard some commotion down stairs as I walked down. There in the kitchen were Kat, Colby, Y/n, Corey, Devyn, Jake, Tara, Elton, and Aaron.

"Hey guys" I said walking downstairs. "Hey we already ate, come eat before you leave while we get a shower before we go" Corey said to me as he and Jake walked upstairs.

"Yo what time it is?" I asked to anyone, "uhh only 5:15" Aaron responded pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Want me to get your bag while you eat babe?" Kat asked me and I smiled at her. "Yes please, thank you" I said kissing her.

When I pulled away, I looked at everyone, they were staring at us. "What?" I asked standing there with a confused expression on my face.

They shrugged and continued what they were talking about. I got some of the bacon and eggs that Kat made and sat down to eat.

"Sam! Have you seen my bag?" Jake called out. I sighed and looked at Colby with a 'really?' face.

"No Jake I have not, we have 40 minutes before we leave so can you please try to look for it? Tara go help him please?" I looked at her with pleading eyes and she nodded.

"Its too early for this" I sighed throwing my plate away. "Sam you good? Your usually the one who is positive when waking up early" Elton asked and I put my head down.

"I was gonna ask the same thing, you good?" Y/n said looking at me.

"Yeah I'm good, just a little stressed out about this because we can't afford to have another series flop like the last one, when our camera memory got erased" I said looking at them and they nodded.

"It'll be alright, we have extra SIM cards to transfer footage if needed" Colby said patting me on the back.

"Damn, this bag is heavy" Kat said breaking the silence and we all turned towards her.

She was on the third step from the top of or staircase. I laughed and walked towards her, grabbing the bag and walking down the stairs.

I didn't hear her footsteps behind me so I looked back when I got down and she was staring at me with her mouth wide open.

I gave her a goofy face and shrugged. "Its 5:45, let them know" Devyn said to us. I walked upstairs and went to their bedroom doors.

"Yo! Gotta leave in 15!" I yelled through both of the doors and Corey opened his mid talking. "Well hello there Sam" he greeted with a laugh, my face frozen.

I walked away and down the stairs. "Everyone have their bags?" Corey asked. "Except Jake..." Aaron let out and Corey looked at us and then at Jake who was now at the top of the stairs walking down.

"Come get your bag fuckface" Tara said walking out of their room. Jake walked back and came out with his suitcase.

"Okay, now... everyone has everything?" Y/n asked and we all nodded. "Okay then, say your goodbyes" she added.

I walked to Kat and hugged her. "Be safe okay?" She insisted and I smiled into the hug. "Always, I'm coming home to you soon, just a few days and I'll be back" I said and she sighed.