Chapter 78

2 months later
——————————————————
Y/n's POV

Currently it was 11 AM and we were in LA at Elton's house to have our baby shower.

My belly has gotten even bigger and I had an induction scheduled next week on the 21st to have this baby.

I was dressed in a tight blue-gray dress that fit me perfectly with natural makeup and my hair was wavy.

We ate our meal which consisted of Mexican taco trucks that Corey catered here.

It was delicious, I got a rice and bean taco and a tamale.

We all sat around the table after finishing our lunch and Colby took a stand.

"Oh hell, crybaby time for Y/n again yay" I said sarcastically and I got a few laughs.

"Y/n, we had a conversation a few months ago and you asked me if I was bothered that this baby boy wasn't mine" he started.

"I remember what you told me" I said quietly.

"You know how I responded to that? I said, of course not, he's my son, no matter the circumstances" he said and I felt a tear begin to form.

"I told you I would treat him as my own. And I promised you that and I don't care what anyone says, blood or not... that's my son" he said and I smiled warmly at his words.

"We are growing our family together and we're getting married and we're taking care of so much shit... there's no backing out Y/n" he said and I giggled as he said the same thing word for word like he said it 2 months ago.

"He loves you Y/n, he loves Maddie and he loves that boy whose name we should announce" Sam said and I got up.

Sam held the camera and followed Colby and I, along with everyone else, to a mic in the living room.

"So you guys, it took a while to really think if one, but I'm pretty sure we got it" I said.

"I would hope we didn't have to change our sons name after he's born" Colby said with a nervous laugh.

"I doubt that the case. Anyway, just like last year we are saying the name separately" I said.

"Ryker" Colby said, "Beau" I said, "Brock" we both said in unison.

The awes came from all around the room.

"His name is Ryker Beau Brock everybody" Colby said and they all cheered again.

The one person I had told the name to was Ginger so of course she got stuff with his name on it.

While we were opening gifts, I felt an odd pain that I hadn't felt before, it was in my lower back and right where my legs connect to my body.