Found You All Alone|~| COMPLE...

By Heyyyitzzserenity_

You are a Sam and Colby fan and just so happen to be lost in a forest they are exploring for their YouTube ch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N (please read)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (please read)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/n (please read)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N (please look for info)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 87

84 1 9
By Heyyyitzzserenity_

1 year later
Colby's POV
—————————————————

It's been around a year since I was first in jail... and uh, I've been in here 3 months for running from the cops.

Every cop here knows me and I ended up becoming best friend's with the big dogs.

Sam and Kat haven't contacted me since the night before I got arrested.

I haven't seen Maddie since I first got arrested, same with everybody else in LA.

Right now, I'm working out in the court yard with Collar. He and I got close quick.

"Yo Bolt, caught man over there talking shit on your baby momma" a guy from a random group said as he ran over to me.

I stood up from the bench and made eye contact with the guy.

"Collar, don't get the dogs over with me. I'm taking this" I said as I looked back and he sat up, nodding at me.

Pretty sure Red seen me talking to the guy who informed me cause he walked over and grabbed my shoulder.

I was buff now, I continued working on myself to stay away from depression and I'm better than ever.

"What's the deal?" He asked, "talking shit about my daughters mom... I'm not letting it slide" I said and cracked my neck.

"Bolt, watch your back. We're watching from the side" he said and walked back over to the group.

"Yo! Fuckhead! Who's name in your mouth?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"It was only a joke I swear" he said, his voice cracking.

"Yeah joke or not, talk about my family and I'll fucking finish you" I threatened and someone spoke up.

"Aint she take your kids from you?" A guy named Mike asked. He was a skinny dark skinned guy that tried to start shit with me enough times.

"Now's not your time Mike, shut the fuck up for one second" I said and looked back to the original guy.

I grabbed a hold on his collar and pulled him to the court yard.

"Alright... so how you wanna handle this?" I asked and he began to speak when I socked him in the mouth, pushing him to the ground.

"I swear! I didn't mean it!" He cried out. "Tell me what you said, every time you hesitate... that's a punch to the face" I said and got down beside him.

He didn't say anything so I hit him again, "fuck I say bitch? Wanna keep goin tough guy?" I asked and he tried to speak.

"There's another one" I said and hit him again.

I hovered over him and used both fists to punch back and forth, "I- I said she's a whore and deserves to be beat by every guy possible!" He yelled.

I think anger took out more because next thing I knew, I was punching left and right until Branch pulled me off.

"Easy!" He yelled and I stopped fighting his grasp.

The dude got up and cried in pain about his nose.

I walked back over to our table and they started clapping.

I looked down at my hands and seen his blood across my knuckles. "Ew" I said and Blondie held out a rag for me.

"Brock!" A loud voice boomed through the room.

I looked towards the door and fluffed my hair before getting up and walking to the officer.

"I need you to stop picking fights man" he said. This officer in particular was easy on me because he knew the things I fought for had a reason.

"Hey, I did what had to be done. I'll chill if they do" I said and held my hands up in defense.

"Alright go to your cell and wash up, it's almost cell time anyway" he said and gave me a first bump before I walked off.

I left the pod and went up to my cell and flopped down on my bed after washing my hands.

"Good fight out there man" Red said as he entered our shared cell.

"Easy peasy now bro" I said and he hopped on top bunk.

I closed my eyes and thought about how Maddie was now 2 and Ryker was almost 1. He'd be one tomorrow.

Y/n's POV
—————————————————

Today was June 7th, the day before Ryker turns 1.

He's grown up quite a bit and so has Madison.

"Ry come here so I can put pj's on you boy" I said and he giggled from the room and I heard his little feet run.

"Rah! Whatcha doin bubby?" Wes's voice asked as Ryker giggled again.

I walked to the commotion and seen Wes kissing Ryker's belly since he in fact, was only wearing a diaper.

"Ba ba" Ryker managed to stumble out.

"Pj's and then ba ba" I said and he clapped his hands. Wes jumped around and then laid him down on the couch so I could change his diaper and put him in pj's.

After I did, I got his bottle (ba ba) from the warmer and I sat on the couch and cradled his small body as I fed him.

There was a dip in the couch and and an arm lay over my shoulder, pulling me into his chest, I realized it was Wes.

We were super close now, but we were still friends.

When I found out about Colby's jail situation for the second time 3 months ago, I lost my shit and couldn't deal with the kids for a few hours so he did everything to make sure all 3 of us were okay.

Elton's bedroom door closed from upstairs and he quietly walked down, seeing that Ryker was about to lay down.

"Hey, just to let you know. That room up here is still open if you wanna take that" he said lowly so he didn't disturb.

"I'll get into it the day after tomorrow, when is everybody coming over so I know when to start decorating" I asked.

"Like 5:30" he responded and I nodded. I should start decorating at 3 just to be sure.

Ryker's birthday party was set as an evening one so we can go swimming tomorrow night and have a bonfire with our friends and family.

The bottle was finished and I got him to burp before rocking him to sleep.

Then, I laid him down in the pac-n-play since Maddie was in the bed.

But when I looked over at her, she was awake.

"What is it baby? Come on" i asked and picked her up, sitting her on my hip.

I finally had my body back even though I have my stretch marks but it makes it more special to me.

I was back down to being slim and skinny, but since kids... my ass and boobs have gotten so much bigger, as well as my hips getting wider.

I carried her out to the living room where Elton and Wes scrunched their brows.

I sat her down on the couch and she crawled into Wes's lap and laid her head on his chest.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I asked her, "I had a dream.. a nightmare" she told me and I tilted my head at her.

"What kind of nightmare?" I asked her. "It wasn't normal, like it was a random the house daddy used to live in and he fell in the kitchen and I seen all of you there. Uncle Sam, Kat, Jake, Tara, Aaron, Elton, Devyn, and Corey" she explained and I met Eltons gaze who knew what I was thinking.

"I'm sure it's nothing Mads, let's get you back to sleep okay?" i said and turned my head back to her.

I carried her back into the room and I laid down beside her, rubbing her back and playing with her hair.

She was asleep when the door slightly opened and in walked Elton.

"We need to talk" he whispered and I kissed her head lightly before getting up and walking out of the room.

"I don't understand- that's supposed to be with me... not her" I stuttered.

"What's going on?" Wes asked, obviously confused.

"Do you remember the time I showed you this scar?" I asked and lifted the side of my shirt.

He nodded, "okay so did anyone explain how Corey's childhood was? With the Ouija boards?" I asked and he nodded again.

"Okay well basically, it sounds super fake but I swear we all dealt with it. It took Colby's spirit almost, like he was unconscious and so when we did the ritual to get him it practically took us to another dimension and I was slit which explains the scar" I explained.

"So... the shadow man Corey dealt with fucked around with Colby and hurt you?" He asked, confused.

"Exactly so when she was in the hospital, Colby had a nightmare and the shadow man told him that he took over Y/n's body and would always follow her" Elton said and Wes's face filled with fear.

"So where does Maddie come in this?" He asked and we shrugged.

"That's the thing, I don't know but she saw him in her dream and it was the same thing that happened the night Colby was gone... almost like she was there and could see it" I said.

"Should we call Patty the physic?" Wes asked and I looked at Elton.

I had no clue they knew another psychic. I remember the night Amanda announced I was a psychic medium.

Flashback
—————————————————

"Hi. I'm Amanda" a blonde girl with green eyes said as she walked into the living room.

"Y/n" I said and we shook hands.

"So Amanda, this is Y/n as you know and the other night she explained she felt and seen things in her past and she felt something at a place we were filming at" Sam explained.

"Oh wow okay. So personally I am a medium and I use my mind to diagnose people who may think these things. I have never been wrong since they have been seen by an actual forensic doctor who studies in spirits. Would you agree to finding things out tonight?" she asked me and I nodded.

I was amazed at her honesty and Colby gave me a reassuring look before I looked back to Amanda.

"If you could, just put your hands on mine. I'm just going to try and use my ability to find this" she said and I laid my hands out under hers, grasping them.

"Okay everybody be silent and calm. Close your eyes and take deep breathes, focusing on the experiences you've had in the past" she said in a soothing voice and I started to picture things.

I thought of the feeling from the investigations, the feelings I had in the woods and the things I seen in the trance. I pictured the shadow man and the little girl I used to see in my hometown.

I stayed the calmest I could and i could hear her gasping at different things.

And suddenly, she let them go and it's like the world went quiet.

"Okay Y/n, I seen many things I've never seen in anyone before. I noticed the anxious feelings and the pits in your stomach, the feeling of burning and seeing the spirits. I'm needless to say, you've got a psychic on your hands boys" she said and looked at Sam and Colby when she said the last part.

I felt relieved that I knew what had been going on all these years but... would it effect people around me?

End of flashback
—————————————————

"You do know I'm a psychic though" I said and they both nodded.

"Where's Corey? I'm calling him" I said and went to find my phone that laid on the kitchen table.

I dialed his number and it took a second but he answered.

"Yo, it's late what's up?" He asked as he answered. "So... you know how I'm a psychic medium?" I asked, "mhm" he responded.

"Alright so get this, I laid Ryker to sleep and Maddie was up so I asked her why and she said she had a nightmare" I started.

"I asked her what it was about and she said she seen a tall man with no face that had a hat on. She also said she seen us in the old TrapHouse and seen Colby's body falling, me screaming and the whole scene" I explained.

"Yo what the fuck" he said and I could hear shuffling.

"Is she asleep now?" He asked.

"Uh yeah" I said.

"Okay have Elton call Patty and I'll be there as soon as I can tomorrow morning" he said.

"Alright see you tomorrow" I said and hung up.

"What'd he say?" Elton asked and I laid my phone down. "Call Patty" I said and he nodded, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

I walked back over to the couch and flopped down next to Wes, laying my head on his lap.

"It's too late for this" he said and I nodded, "agreed".

"Hey uh, she can't make it tonight. I told her we had plans tomorrow so she's gonna stop by on Tuesday" Elton said as he walked back in the living room.

"Im exhausted, I just wanna relax" I groaned.

"I can go see if Ginger is down to go in the pool if you guys want. We can just relax there" Elton suggested and I smiled.

"I like your way of thinking" I said and he laughed, walking upstairs.

I quietly went into Corey's room and got my bathing suit but because the kids were asleep, I changed in Wes's bathroom.

Y/n's bathing suit^

When I walked out, Wes practically drooled.

"Alright bud. Let's go, pool time" I said and pushed his bare back out of his room.

I was met with Elton and Ginger who were waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"Aren't Chazz and Matt here?" I asked and Elton nodded.

Because Matt didn't live here, anytime he was over, he'd stay in Chazz's room.

I made my way up stairs and knocked on the door.

"Yo" one said and I opened it to find them sprawled out on the bed on their phones.

"Hey boys, pool time if you wanna come" I said and they shook their heads.

"I'm not going cause I'm single" Chazz said and I put a hand on my hip.

"Yeah let the couples have a double date time" Matt agreed and I sucked in air.

I laughed at their foolishness and walked back to the other three, leading myself outside.

Finn and Gypsy followed me out and I immediately jumped into the pool, the dogs following.

Finna swam to me and I held him. When I looked up, Elton cannon balled next to me and we all ended up in a burst of laughter.

Wes and Ginger jumped in and we swam over together to the edge.

I sat on the side where bubbles and seats were and Finn went back and played with Gypsy.

"So, what's going on between you two?" Elton asked and pointed at Wes and I who were sat next to each other.

I blushed and looked away.

"I'm curious, ya'll are too close to be just friends" he said and I started to think.

Maybe he's right... maybe I started to catch feelings for Wes...

2568words

Hope you enjoyed this, sad to think Colby is back in jail but hey... just wait. Hit the vote if you like this chapter continue on.

Loves ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 1.2K 78
Taylor Watson, a girl from Texas with a partying past, stumbles across the wrong kind of person at a random Youtuber's birthday party. Little did sh...
2.9K 73 15
Nesryn Michlen was a normal little girl, but her life was already fucked up. It just got worse as she got older, she somehow passed highschool. Now...
17.7K 104 69
You move in with your cousin, Kat, and you find out it's not just you Kat and Sam. but, there's one more person living there. Who is he? What is he d...
462 5 20
I'm Veronica Mavis and my friends are Sam and Colby. I am not like the rest of their friends I help design their merch lines though. I'm more of a ar...