Found You All Alone|~| COMPLE...

Per Heyyyitzzserenity_

You are a Sam and Colby fan and just so happen to be lost in a forest they are exploring for their YouTube ch... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N (please read)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (please read)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/n (please read)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N (please look for info)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 56

104 2 2
Per Heyyyitzzserenity_

Y/n's POV

It crushed my heart to see Colby break down but I had to do what was best for the both of us.

I pulled away from our hug and kissed his lips, everyone took it by shock and I think he did too but if I didn't know when I'd be back... I wanted to leave with knowing that feeling one last time.

When I left his side, I went to Tara and Jake. "Oh girly we're gonna miss you" Tara said and she swayed our hug back and forth.

"I know I'll miss all of you so so much" I said and then hugged Jake who kissed my cheek. "Your like my second sister" he said when we pulled away snd I smiled at him.

I walked over to Aaron who had his arms crossed over his chest and was smiling.

"Oh kid, we are really gonna miss our prank buddy" he said with his arms outstretched and I happily took his embrace.

"Let Doni know it was nice to know her" I said and he nodded when I pulled away.

I reached down beside him and Buddy found him way in my arms, he licked my face uncontrollably. I laughed and hugged him slightly before standing back up.

I walked to Corey and Devyn who were both teary eyed.

"Oh chicky, don't cry. I'm gonna miss you too" I said and hugged her, she smiled into my shoulder and we pulled away.

"Aunt Corey... the one and only. I'll never forget the time Elty and I pranked you about him being possessed. Maybe you'll touch a Ouija board before I come back" I said and he laughed, hugging me tightly.

"Maybe... maybe not. We'll see" he said and we pulled away.

I walked to Sam and Kat who were both smiling at me.

"I'll see you guys soon, Kat... keep the girls in their shopping spree spirits. Sam... be uncle Sammy forever and make sure Colby is alright" I said to them and hugged both before walking to Matt and Alex.

"I'm so sorry" Alex said as soon as I walked into a hug from her. "Me too, but... life happens and you just gotta do what's best sometimes. Make sure he stays strong okay?" I asked and she nodded firmly.

"Matt, we don't have a strong bond but... be good to Alex. She's like a sister to me. But, what do I have to worry... I know your good for her" I told him with a warm smile and pulled away.

"You got that right, goodbye Y/n" he said when we pulled away. Then, I went to Ginger and Elton.

"Big sissy, I wish you guys the best and I love you. Stay strong" I whispered the last part to her when I hugged her.

"Uncle Elton, always being the big brother, uncle, dad whatever you want to call it. I'll miss the times you take to calm me down, but stay strong and protect my sister at all costs" I said and he nodded.

"I'll get in touch with you soon" I whispered to him and he kissed my head.

When we pulled away, I bent down again to Circa who was happily watching us interact.

"Oh Circa girl, crazy pink dog still... I'll miss you fluff pup" I said and she licked my face a few times before putting both paws on my shoulders as if she were hugging me.

"Aww" a few said and I just sat there. "You think she knows?" Aaron started, I tilted my head at him slightly.

"That your leaving?" He asked and I looked back at her as she laid her head in my lap.

"I think so" I said and then I pet her soft fur again before standing back up to walk over to Colby who was holding Maddie now.

"Hi my sweet baby. I'm gonna miss you so much" I said and took her from his arms.

"Your gonna be just fine here with your dad, aunts and uncles. I'm so sorry it had to be this way, I love you Mads. I'll see you soon" I said and my breath hitched due to feeling the pressure to cry.

I hugged her for a few moments then handed her back to Colby, kissing her head and backing up.

"Alright everyone, I'm gonna try not to cry" I said and took a breath, they smiled at me.

"Elton, Sam, Ginger, Alex... if you guys want to help me get my stuff to bring out to the cars. We might have to take two" I said and they laughed before starting to walk to the stairs.

I started to follow them before I heard my name. "Y/n" Sam said and I looked to him, he waved his hand towards the backyard and so I followed him instead.

We walked to the back patio and he closed the door before he spoke quietly. "Where are you going?" He asked and I looked away from him.

I know I said I wasn't going to tell anyone except Elton but I trusted Sam.

"You and Elton are the only ones who can know, you can't tell anyone at any costs possible" I stated in a serious tone.

He gave me a nod to keep going, "I'm flying across the country, to North Carolina" I blurted and it looked as if his heart dropped to his knees.

"Is there a reason?" He asked after a moment of silence. "There's no one there that I know, which means a fresh start and I'm heading down to the coast" I said and he nodded.

"I can't say exactly where unless its an emergency to where you really need my location. I'm not going to have all of you on every social platform as well. You, Elton, and Ginger will be the only three that I will have full contact with" I said and he looked inside to where we could see Elton and Colby talking.

They looked as if they were arguing. I opened the door and speed walked in between them.

"Hey! Knock it off!" I yelled, you could see everyone else watching from a distance.

"You don't have to leave" Colby said and I looked into his eyes. "You didn't have to cheat" I said aggressively and pulled Elton to where Sam was still standing.

"I told Sam I'm heading to North Carolina. You two and Ginger are the only ones ill be in contact with, I'm not telling anyone what part of NC unless a full emergency but just know, you can't say anything to anyone" I told them and they both nodded at me.

"Everything is in my truck" Elton said to me and I nodded with a sigh. "We're all gonna miss you, but we will be here for you" Sam said and he hugged me again.

"Let me go say bye to Maddie again, who has her?" I asked and Elton spoke up.

"Ginger and Alex have her in her nursery" he said and I nodded with a smile.

I walked back into the house and took a look around as I went to the nursery.

So many memories in the short almost year that I've been here. I'll never forget all if the parties, the movies, the filming, the haunted shit, the good and bad times, the pranks, the cries and laughs... everything means so much to me and I have to throw it all away.

I made my way upstairs into the nursery where I seen Alex changing Maddie into some pj's.

"I came to say bye to my baby one more time" I said and they both smiled at me as Alex finished changing her and handed her to me.

"Your so so young but I promise you that your daddy will love you forever and I will too. I can't wait to see you grow up, even if I can't see in person. I love you my Maddie bug, I promise that I always will" I said.

I went to where Colby and I's shared room once was and walked in to see him on the bed, staring at his hands in his lap.

I walked to his bedside and sat Maddie down in his lap, he took her in his arms and cradled her.

"Goodbye Colby" I said and with that I walked downstairs, not saying anything else to anyone.

I walked all the way out the door and shot a look to Elton and Sam who were waiting in the kitchen.

The 4 followed me out to Elton's truck where I got in the back with the girls as the two boys were up front.

For the drive to the airport, there weren't many things said. Only talking about sending videos of Maddie and letting me know how everyone was holding up.

When we pulled into the parking lot of the airport, we got my things and found a way to ship everything out to where I was going.

They all waited for my flight to be called before they left.

"Flight 73ab board now to leave at 8"

"That's me, thanks guys. I love you all so much" I said and hugged them all again.

Next thing I know, I'm waving them goodbye and they are all crying after me.

I'm walking onto the plane thinking about so many things.

I have to start from scratch, a house, job, car, friends if any, I still have everything about information from Chanel so I may be able to transfer over, working 5 days a week again.

I knew I could figure something out. I'm strong... right? That's what Colby always said.

Colby's POV

After getting the text from Sam that they just left the airport I knew the mission had started.

I was now a single parent, I had to start stepping up for real now. I'm on my own, I gotta keep the promise I made to Y/n, be strong for Maddie.

"Colby, come down here with us" Jake said encouraging me but I didn't really want to.

You have to Colby. For Maddie and Y/n. I told myself.

This was an opportunity to make sure I don't shut myself down from everyone else. Start now.

I got up, Maddie in my arms and I walked downstairs.

My gaze was met with Corey, that look in his eyes showed he wanted to punch the shit out of me.

"Look man! I'm sorry for what I did, she's gone there's not much I can change! I gotta be here for my kid, give me a break" I exclaimed in an angry tone.

He wasn't startled by it and honestly, I wasn't in the mood so I just sat down and held my daughter.

I zoned out as I watched Maddie make quiet noises. At one point, Devyn had brought over the tummy time mat and laid her down on it.

"Colby, come eat" Tara said from behind me and I turned around. "Not hungry" I said blankly and turned back to look at Maddie.

"Just leave him be, give him some time" Aaron said and I sighed in relief.

Corey's POV

I was extremely pissed at Colby for making Y/n leave but I knew he was struggling too.

We all have to be here for him no matter what. He is our family and he is now a single dad at 26.

It was definitely a struggle to see Colby so quiet and sad, he was a really loud, energetic person but now... it wasn't the 'regular' Colby that people love to see.

It's been about an hour and a half since Sam, Elton, Ginger and Alex got back from the airport.

Colby was up in his room, Maddie was probably asleep in Sam and Kat's room because they volunteered to have her sleep in there for a few nights so Colby could get some sleep.

"Corey, can you go see if he is awake? If he is can you try and get him down here?" Elton asked and I nodded, walking towards the stairs.

It was silent up here, no one was up here except Maddie who was asleep and Colby who was in his bedroom.

I knocked on his door and he slowly opened it. "If your here to scold me, go for it" he said sluggishly.

"No, Elton wants you downstairs. Please" I said and gave him an apologetic look.

He followed me out to the kitchen and everyone perked up when they seen he came down with me.

"Sit, eat, then we can talk" Elton demanded and pointed to a place at the island where a plate of food was.

Colby just nodded and sat down, slowly eating the food they had set out for him.

After he ate, it seemed like he looked a bit better. "What'd you guys want to talk about?" He asked them and Sam spoke.

"I want you to go upstairs, take a shower. Then, go to my room and tell Maddie goodnight, and give her that kiss you always give her. After that, come back down here and we are going to watch movies as a family and make you feel better" he said and I seen a small smile appear on Colby's face.

"There our boy is" Jake said and caused Colby to smile a bit bigger. We all cheered on about it and then sent him upstairs to do as Sam told him.

About 30 minutes later, we were all in the movie room watching happy movies and sharing good memories like we used to.

2283words

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it made me sad to write this about Colby cause I love him sm.

Loves yas

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

3.3K 123 30
Colby, Sam and their six best friends are a popular circle of social media influencers. A terrifying encounter with the ILLUMINATI will completely tr...
266 5 10
After 6 year alex finally reunites with her older brother,Sam golbach, but she finds herself falling for his best friend. Will they end up together...
84.9K 1.5K 26
Alexis is a youtuber and she loves FILMING XPLR videos. She is a TOTAL fan of Colby Brock. One day she films and sees Colby! What happens when they m...
81.8K 1.2K 78
Taylor Watson, a girl from Texas with a partying past, stumbles across the wrong kind of person at a random Youtuber's birthday party. Little did sh...