Our Lost Faith| TaeKook

By wordofTaeKook

This story contains: - Family drama - suicidal - self harm -mental illness - violence - assault - soci... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chatper 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Changes
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Outline
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Answers
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Question
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Answered
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Ending
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Suggestion
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue
End
Something New

Chapter 49

2.4K 119 88
By wordofTaeKook

(Past Timeline)

Ps: I promise this is the last chapter of past. From now on only the current timeline will be. And I know I said I will only post 2 chapter but a lot of people said that 2 chapter isn't enough to make everything better. So I will listen it be more maybe 3. And also the last time to cry.

"Hyung should we take this too?" Taehyung looks at Seo-Jun who pointed at a fan on the side of Taehyung's bed.

It was the day of Taehyung was discharged. He was super excited because then he will be able to go see his kids. He missed them a lot. The teenager was here to help him get ready as jungkook left for some work but he will be there to pick him up.

Taehyung smiles at the boy and nods "seo we don't need to take the whole room with us" Suho sighs.

"You both shut u pans so your work" Jugyeong yelled stopping the two from fighting.

Taehyung giggles at the two and go back to folding his clothes "Tae Tae do you think you will go back with Jungkook to his home?" She asked.

Taehyung frowns at the question "what makes you ask that?" He asked and the three stare at him with big eyes.

"I mean now that you and he are together, we thought maybe you will go with his home" she smiles wildly.

Taehyung couldn't answer that, jungkook and he weren't together and there is no home for him to go back to. Yes, for the past day, they be with each other. But it was still far from being together.

But Taehyung didn't have to worry about the answer as the knock on the door interrupts them. And to see the one person he didn't expect to see made his heart go wild.

"H-Hyung" Taehyung stood from his bed as Hoseok walked through the doors.

A soft smile was placed on the tall man's face, he came to stand in front of Taehyung and his eyes couldn't look away. The three teenagers frown seeing the two adults. Jugyeong specialty can't help but notice the lit in their eyes.

"Hey" Hoseok softly spoke. Taehyung was shocked, to say the least, to see the man in front of him. He was told that he wasn't there and have left. But that is not the case.

"H-how are you here? They said you were gone" Taehyung said and Hoseok only smiles.

"I am going....just had to see you for the last time." Hoseok pauses for some moment before spoking. "I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable by coming here" he whispered.

Taehyung shook his head "no no it's not that. I am just surprised" Taehyung was happy, he was happy to see him.

He was gonna tell him that he should never apologize and that can come to see him any time. That he was the happiest to see him. But then he remembered Dr. Jung's request. His smile dropped a little. He didn't know how Hoseok will react if he knew.

Jugyeong leans towards her friends and whispers "how does Tae always have hot guys around him? He has two and I can't even get one" she whispered with the most disappointed tone which makes the guys frown.

"I don't know about him but I am hot" Seo-Jin reacted with offense while Suho just ignores them.

"Don't worry I won't be here for long. Just didn't want to leave without seeing you. As don't worry I won't be here any longer" Hoseok sadly smiles when he saw Taehyung's smiles disappearing.

He truly didn't want to make Taehyung uncomfortable. He didn't come to trouble the younger man. He thought he could quietly leave after knowing that Taehyung was okay. But his heart just doesn't listen to him, the urge to see Taehyung was too much. He pitted himself and came to see. He thought maybe just maybe Taehyung would be happy to see him. But looks like that wasn't it.

"I am sorry Hyung. Don't say that. I am happy you came to see me" Taehyung quickly said. He didn't like how Hoseok sounded hurt and he hated himself for being that reason.

"Thank you" Hoseok whispered. So how badly he wanted to hug Taehyung. How much he wanted to feel him again. But he won't overstep his boundaries.

"I am glad to see you okay? Eomma told me you were here. Sorry I couldn't come to see you sooner. Be busy lately" Hoseok said and Taehyung smiles.

"It's okay. I can't understand. I am thankful you are here now" Taehyung didn't know what else to say.

"Are you leaving soon?" Taehyung asks.

Hoseok eyes traveled through Taehyung. His heart was paining. He wished instead of asking him when he was leaving.....maybe ask him to stay. If only Taehyung could say that he should stay with him, that he needed him just as he needed Taehyung. He started to understand that being the only one on hold of someone else wasn't enough. They should want you to be here too.

He wanted to prove his mother wrong. He wanted to show her that his love was strong too, that he mattered to Taehyung as much as he does to him. That Taehyung will love him too. He also wanted to prove to himself that his effort didn't go to waste, that his patience and belief weren't just a pathetic excuse to hold on. But oh how badly it wasn't going down.

But Hoseok kept the pain inside him and widely smiled at him "tonight" he said.

Taehyung tries to keep calm and collected but how do you do that? He has so much to say to Hoseok thanks to someone. But he doesn't know how to say words that will surely hurt the other man. And he doesn't want to send him a painful memory. So he decided to keep things to himself.

Again Hoseok expected him to say something, to stop or ask why. But he doesn't. He never has.

"Before I go  I am just here to say you should take care of yourself. I won't be here to hold you when you fall, so make sure you are well" he pleaded.

Taehyung smiles again "you too, take care of yourself. Find your happiness" he hopes Hoseok understands what he meant.

Jugyeong could read the situation loud and clear. She sighs, bothering the heartbroken man. Love sure was cruel. She walked next to them and clear her throat. The two looked at her and her friends sighs thinking about what she can say to embarrass herself.

"If you want you can have my number. You are super handsome and my type." She smiles proudly and Hoseok was taken aback by her confidence.

Everyone in the room was shocked by her. Suho eyes were furious. Seo-Jun sadly looked at her and thought "you can't see the one that loves you yet always go for those who run from you".

(I AM STILL MF SALTY ABOUT JUGYEONG NOT BEING WITH SEO-JOO!).

"Aren't you 10 years younger than me?" Hoseok asks biting his lips to hide his smile. Taehyung just sighs at her.

"Don't you know age is just a number? Besides if people your age don't want you, you should go for another" she winks at him and Hoseok can't help but laugh.

"Jugyeong!" Taehyung's warning called her name. She just shrug and walked away.

"I am sorry about that" Taehyung apologized.

"I am not" Jugyeong calls out. Taehyung rolled his eyes at the shameless teenager.

"It's okay," Hoseok said to Taehyung. "And you are cute but sadly I already lost my heart to someone else" Hoseok turns to look at the teenage girl.

Taehyung tensed up at his words. Jugyeong sighed with a disappointed expression "it always does who doesn't want it gets loved. The rest of us are gonna die single" she cursed.

"Jugyeong if you don't stay quiet I will send you right back to school" hearing Taehyung talk about school she shuts up.

Hoseok was about to tell Taehyung that it was okay. But like always things never get complete when the doors open again. But the room becomes dark when three large man's walked it.

They all frown because the men looked like trouble. Hoseok comes to stand in front of Taehyung. But all their confusion comes to end when seeing that one person walk in.

The clicking of the heels and the ringing sounds of jewels filled the silent room. Taehyung eyes widen with anger when seeing the woman he loathed. Mrs. Jeon walked in with a disgusted look.

"Woah didn't expect all of you here. But oh whatever" she says walking near Taehyung.

"Hello Hoseok, did you permanently take on the role has Taehyung's servant? You always seem to rom around him" she mockingly said.

Hoseok hands fisted into a ball wanting nothing to do more than Shit the woman. "What are you doing here?" He asked with sharp eyes.

"Aish doesn't be so tense, geez the tension is real. I only came to see how our little Taehyung was doing. Can I not be concerned?" She said with a fake hurt tone.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at her. He walked pasted Hoseok to come face-to-face with her. His hands crossed against his chest "how about you cut the crape and get to point? Why are you here?" He says with a sharp tone.

Mrs. Jeon smirks at Taehyung. She liked hearing about the newly found confidence in him. Oh, how fun it could be to break that. "Nah, let's not rush to things yah? I don't like rushing things, I enjoy every second of fun. How about we wait here, wait until your brother gets here" she happily said.

Taehyung frowns when the mention of Yoongi. What does she face to do with her brother? "How bout we enjoy some healthy tea? You be needed it soon. Boys?" She said and ordered her people to bring in some tea.

It felt like hours and hours until Yoongi walked through those doors. And in a second he was in front of his brother. "Are you okay Tae? Are you hurt?" He asks while trying to catch his breath.

"Brother love! Aww, how cute" Yoongi turns to Mrs. Jeon who was sitting on the bed with a Teacup in her hands.

Yoongi steps towards her with anger but before he can reach her one of her men stops him. "Don't get near" the man says.

Yoongi can see how the woman was smirking at him. But who was Yoongi to Listen? To their surprise, Yoongi punches hard. And in swims, the man was on the floor.

Taehyung and others' eyes go wide seeing the scene in front of them. The other man rush to stop Yoongi and a fight broke out. Hoseok comes to stop others from attacking Yoonging.

"Stop!" The woman shouted and everyone froze. Yoongi is being held by a big dude.

The woman took steps towards Yoongi. Taehyung didn't understand what was going on. But he sure didn't like that his loved ones were getting hurt. The woman smiles innocently at Taehyung and then back at Yoongi.

"Mr. Min I am not here for violence, but surely just want to talk" she smiles but Yoongi was furious.

"We don't want to talk to you nor have to hear what you have to say" Yoongi shouted.

"Not you but your brother sure would love to hear the truth right? About his newly found love? Or his supposed adoptive daughter?" Yoongi's eyes shut in anger and the woman knew she hit home.

Taehyung looks at the woman confused when his daughter was mentioned. How did she know her? And love?

"Wouldn't our dear Taehyung love to Hear where his daughter came from? Who does she belong to? Or how the man he loved refused to save his life?" Taehyung heart races when he hears here.

"What are you talking about? Don't you dare speak of my daughter with your filthy mouth-"

"Your daughter? Or jungkook daughter?" She asks.

The room falls silent, and everyone's eyes turn to Taehyung. Taehyung frowns at her words. He didn't understand what she was saying. Yu-na is his daughter. Jungkook lies?

"What nonsense! Yu-na is my daughter! She is Kim Yu-na. Jungkook didn't lie to me. He was honest-"

"Oh, how naive are you to believe that a man who hey betrayed you once wouldn't do it twice" Taehyung was scared to hear what she was saying.

"Stop it!" Yoongi grows at her. He doesn't want her brother to know the truth this way. He doesn't deserve that pain.

She again smiles so happily "why Mr. Min? Do you not want your brother to hear the truth? Want to keep him in dark about who his adoptive daughter belongs to? Or how Jungkook refuses to save his life even when you bagged him?" She said.

Taehyung eyes widen upon hearing that. Jungkook didn't want to save him? His eyes look at his brother. He doesn't trust the woman. She can be lying like always. But her brother has always been honest with him. Always told him the truth.

But his heart drops when his brother wouldn't even meet his eyes. That woman isn't lying then. Yoongi knew and didn't tell him. The three teenagers were confused as to what was happening but surely it was tension.

"Hyung" he called out. "Tell me what does she mean?" Taehyung asked. His tone was blank.

Yoongi couldn't say it. He didn't know how he would tell his brother the truth that will break him again. Hoseok knows the woman well and putting this situation only meant that there was more to come.

"Hyung!" He shouted shuttling everyone.

"You lost a lot of blood after coming here. You needed blood, there was no match. Only Jungkook was. I called him bagged save your life but-" Yoongi couldn't complete his sentence.

"B-but he didn't?" Taehyung is completely for him.

Everyone already knew so they were surprised. But for Taehyung it was a storm hitting on him. I was worried, I thought you left me. Taehyung feels like he wants to laugh. He wants to smack himself for believing those lies.

"And yu-na?" He dares to ask. He doesn't want to hear it but he can't stop himself from asking.

That is where Mrs. Jeon becomes excited as she calps knowing that she gonna cut the last string. She just loves being out the truth.

"What going on?" Everyone turns to the new voice of Jungkook.

Mrs. Jeon is happy to welcome her son. Taehyung refused to look at jungkook. Yoongi's hands were itching to land a punch in his face.

"Ah just the person we needed," she said. Jungkook frowns.

Seeing his mother confused her. The last time he met her he made it clear that he never wanted her near Taehyung. But she just doesn't listen. Jungkook turns to Taehyung and asks "Taehyung what happen?" But Taehyung refused to talk and only glares.

"Tae-" Mrs. Jeon stops her son.

"If you don't mind me dear can we finish up our conversation?" She politely said.

Jungkook glares at his mother. He wanted to hear nothing from her, not even a word. But seeing the way Taehyung refused to talk to him his heart hurt a little. He thought that they were fine.

"What conversation?" He asks.

"Glad you ask. What else can it be but your daughter my dear" she spoke.

Jungkook freezes. His daughter? He didn't understand no one knew about his daughter. Not even his mother or Ji-Eun. But that wasn't his concern because the man in front of him was. Jungkook eyes met Taehyung's again and he was scared to see the look of betrayal on them.

"What? Cat got your tongue son? Do you not remember the daughter you left on the step of an orphanage?" She smirked.

Taehyung felt the ground beneath his feet shaking. His eyes are wide and scared looking at Mrs. Jeon. That daughter was his. That little girl he picked up from the orphanage was jungkook-

"The very same daughter that is now Taehyung's house" Taehyung eyes shut, tears filling them up.

The rest of the room was shocked, and Hoseok too was surprised. But Jungkook had no words. The baby girl he left was with Tae.

"Surprised surprised," she said clapping her hands.

If anyone could understand what was going on inside Taehyung they would know just how helpless he was feeling. He was confused, he had questions to ask. He didn't understand what was happening. Every emotion was hitting him from all directions and he suddenly became weak.

"My daughter?" Jungkook asked looking at his mother. There were tears in his eyes and unexpected emotion in them.

"Yes, son, you daughter that you had with the woman you slept with" Mrs. Jeon sly said wanting to create drama.

Taehyung was having headaches by now. He didn't have any sense. He desperately looked at Jungkook to say that it wasn't true. But his daughter was living proof that it was. And everything inside him was burning.

"I-I" jungkook wouldn't find words to speak. Everything was all so sudden. He was gonna tell Taehyung everything, this is not how he wanted things to come out.

Seeing the tear stain and puffy face of Taehyung hurt. He wanted to take Taehyung away but he is sure he isn't allowed to even touch him. He wanted to speak, he wanted to yell at his mother that it was all his fault. But his words were choked by his tears.

"Now don't think I am here to make this better for you Taehyung. I would never. I am just here to show you the true face of my son. Not only being married to you or Ji-Eun and having kids. He went out and had another. How shameless is that" she acted as if she was embarrassed by shame at Jungkook.

"You don't get to say that! It's all your fault!" Jungkook yelled at his mother. "Tae please it's not like that" jungkook turns to talk with Taehyung.

"Oh really? But this document says otherwise" Mrs. Jeon walks to Taehyung and hands out a blue folder.

Taehyung eyes her and then hesitatingly took the folder in his hand. And he wishes he didn't, because the last belief of hope that he had in him that everything he was hearing was a lie was taken away. Because between the lines were the documents that wrote the birth of Yu-Na. The certificate dated Yu-Na's parents.

Mother: Choi Jolene
Father: Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung feels his chest pains, every single word written between those lines was paining him. He turn to the next page and the picture of a beautiful woman was attached. And Taehyung sees the resemblance between his daughter her. And also a small picture of the newborn. Taehyung runs his fingers over the photo of the baby.

(SWAG QUEEN IS BACK) sorry continue.

Suddenly everything else was gone, only the memory of seeing a crying baby by the doorstep, the painful cries of his daughter, and the heavy rain that was drowning the small child. Taehyung forgets the sadness because he was angry. He is angry because Jungkook was heartless to leave a child to die.

The flies drop out of his hands onto the ground. He lets out a painful sigh. He just wants to break down right there. Want to scream because of so many things. He just hated this moment. He didn't want to live this second.

Taehyung walked to jungkook and looks him in the eyes. He doesn't speak, he doesn't know how to say even though he has too much to ask. Jungkook looks through his tears. He just wanted to hold Taehyung right now. He wanted this all to be a bad dream, he wants to wake up to the Taehyung early who called his name with warmth, the one that looked at him affectionately.

"Don't lie to me, I don't want to hear from anyone but you" Taehyung says with a stern tone.

Jungkook couldn't even respond or nod. He would only see the pain in Taehyung eyes. The one that he manages to always bring. And he hated himself.

"Yu-na....." he gulps "she is your daughter?" Taehyung sniffed.

Every eye in the room was on jungkook. Taehyung still praying it to be. Even when all the evidence was in front of him he still wanted to believe it wasn't true. He wanted jungkook to scream that it wasn't true. That he wouldn't do this to him, he wouldn't hurt to this point. Would never live a child to die like that. That he wouldn't break Taehyung's trust.

And every second he waited felt like suffocating, both felt the beating of the heavy words.

"Yes" jungkook let out and the room filled with whispers of surprise.

People only someone could hear what just broke inside Taehyung then they would also understand how painful this second has become. Hearing those very words from Jungkook took away the one hope inside him.

He is empty now. Just empty.

"Yu-na is my daughter, but I didn't mean-" jungkook worlds are incomplete.

A hard slap against his face from Taehyung stops him. The teenager's eyes widen, Taehyung never once laid his hands on anyone. Hoseok can feel how broken Taehyung was.

Jungkook wide eyes look between Taehyung's teary eyes and trembling hands. He didn't feel the pain of the slap as much as it was to see Taehyung like
That. The vulnerable Taehyung was on the floor. His legs couldn't hold him anymore, a simple Yes was too heavy to keep him standing. Taehyung who refuses to cry in front of anyone was now blowing his eyes out.

Hoseok runs to catch Taehyung in his arm. He knees down to support Taehyung. He lets the younger break in his arm while his eyes glared at Jungkook.
Jungkook was having a hard time breathing, he wanted to go to Taehyung and hold him but couldn't.

Taehyung didn't care who was in the room he just cries. He cries because he felt betrayed, and jungkook lies to him again. Not only that but his daughter suffered because of him. Everything was hitting him at once. His baby could never have made it if he didn't find her that day. He doesn't care what Jungkook went through that day, what made him took that step but he would never forgive him for doing such a thing.

But he cries but because he is embarrassed, he feels like a fool. Jungkook made a fool of him again. Taehyung again fell for jungkook's lies, he blindly trusted jungkook not to lie to him over and over yet he did. And he felt so stupid to believe that.

Jungkook also fell on his knees beside Taehyung "I-I didn't mean to your hurt. I didn't know she was my daughter. That night-" jungkook sides between his words.

"You l-left her to die......you wanted her gone" Taehyung kept crying as he was angered and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't answer back, he knows that was not the case but it was no different from what he have done. "W-what was the child's fault? How heartless can you be to let her die like that!" Taehyung yells grabbing onto Jungkook's shirt.

"T-Taehyung I didn't mean to.....I was scared-" jungkook began.

"Scared? You were scared and left her to die! She was drowning! She was fuckong dying! And you were scared! You fucking slept with another woman! Have a baby and then get scared! Not once did you think what would have to her!" Taehyung kept on shouting and hitting Jungkook. Jungkook let him take his frustration out.

Frustrations? That was the last thing that Taehyung was feelings! He was furious! He was devastated on Jungkook could be like that! He didn't care thy jungkook didn't come to save him. But his baby girl suffered because of him! That whole night Taehyung was in pain thinking that he had to see her gone! That the little life that didn't even see the light was dying. He broke him! And to know if jungkook who have done just added more.

"How could you be so cruel to her? She was just a child"  he angered shouted.

Jungkook was shameful, he knows it was his fault and he will take the punishment for it. But he doesn't want to lose Taehyung. He can see in Taehyung's eyes that he again will lose the love.

"That's what I am saying! How cruel can someone be right? And what about your child with Ji-Eun? Poor girl can't get any affection from a man she has a child with! She and her child will be devastated to know the truth!" Mrs. Jeon sadly say.

Oh, how good she was at portraying a lie to be the truth. She smirks as more fuel is added to the fire. She doesn't care how much she has to lie, at what she has to do to break Taehyung and Jungkook. All she knows is that Taehyung and Jungkook can never be together and she will make it happen.

Jungkook hear every lie but he couldn't stand up, he would go to his mother and tell her to fuckinf stop with lies. He couldn't make Taehyung understand that it was all a lie. Yes Yu-na was his child, and yes he left her there but he also went back. He didn't leave her there for Ji-Eun but because he was scared that Taehyung will leave him. That Taehyung will think he lied to him.

"T-Taehyung please listen to me. It all a misunderstanding-"

"Misunderstand?" Taehyung eyes frown looking at Jungkook unbelievably.

"After everything, you have done you think it is a misunderstanding! Then make me understand! Make me understand what I am supposed to do knowing you went around sleeping with other! That you had a kid! A kid you give up to die! Tell me what am I supposed to do knowing all that? Make me understand why you didn't come to save my life when I died! Make me understand why it was only me who waited for you! Why it was only me who thought of us!! Why was I the only one who was suffering when you were sleeping with others!! Tell me why just why fucking did I love you so much! Why did I waste so many years for you? Why wouldn't I just pick up and move on!! Why!!" Taehyung scream into Jungkook!

Jugyeong covers her mouth not to let out cries, her heart was breaking seeing Taehyung in such a state. She wants to go hug him. Tell everyone to fucking leave her friend away but she couldn't. Yoongi's eyes were shut, and Hoseok could only hold Taehyungs hands tighter!

Jungkook didn't cry anymore, he didn't feel anymore. He just saw tears in Taehyung's eyes and he lost it. He doesn't feel like he was allowed to cry, not feel the pain of this situation. He only cared that Taehyung was in pain. And he didn't have an answer to those questions. He didn't have anything to say. He just listens because that's all he can do.

"You have again done it jungkook. Again manage to make me feel so devastated and defeated! You have become worse than I expected! I can never forgive you for what you have done to my daughter!" Taehyung for up wiping his tears.

"How easy for you to show up again after everything you did. You so easily lie to me that it makes me scared. I am scared if ever your words were honest. I am scared that everything in our lives was just a display of lies. Each time we separate and meet we just become worse and become much messier. You keep on lying, cheating my feelings. You are just disgusting!" Taehyung cries harder, and jungkook cries silently.

Jungkook hands were gipping onto his side. He can only listen, in each world of Taehyung he listens. And it was all his fault. He can't get up and stand up for himself. He can't shout the truth because he is so weak. It is like his inside is rooted to his sounds.

"You make me regret everything! Make me regret I met you! That I knew you! Become your friend! I regret everything! If you were never in my life from the beginning then my life would be normal! At least I would be happy! With you, I have nothing but pain!! You get on ruining my life over and over! I am fucking exhausted!" Taehyung shouted rising his hair in frustration.

No one notice the way jungkook was shaking hearing those words. He regretted. He hates him! As hard as it was for Taehyung to say those words it was harder for jungkook to hear.

"I wish you were just fuckong gone! I never wanted to see you! Meeting you only makes my life harder! I am barely alive and you make me want to end myself! How much do you wish to make me suffer? I was fine away from you! Out of nowhere, you show up! Give a bit of hope and now I am back to being broken again. When will you ever stop giving me so much pain? You never let me live in peace so you wish for me to die in misery-"

"Please don't say that" jungkook could barely breathe let alone speak properly. He didn't want to believe those words Taehyung said but they did.

Words are like two-sided swords, they will hurt both ways. And in these cases, it hurts a lot.

Taehyung was shaking too, he was angry, and his words were full of hate. He didn't stop himself this time. And he didn't care what pain his words brought. He can't bear his pain. For once he will speak what is inside him.

"How stupid was I to think you will change? That a person who hurt once can't hurt twice! How stupid am I to believe your lies? You were right Jungkook, you don't deserve love! You don't deserve happiness. You are only a monster who deserves hate! And I hate you! I fucking hate you Jeon Jungkook!" With that said Taehyung runs away.

Taehyung runs not even once looking at the Jungkook. Because if he did then he will see the defeated smile on his face. That eyes that cry but lips that smiled.

A monster.

Jungkook remembered that day up in the tree house. How Taehyung softy held onto his face and kisses his head. Jungkook came to Taehyung to cry because he was called a monster for the first time. That moment Taehyung hold him that he will never think jungkook has one. That Jungkook was never what others told him. He wasn't a monster but someone he loved.

But today he becomes a monster for Taehyung too.

And he just laughs at his unfortunate self. He laughs because of how stupid he felt. He felt each word coming from Taehyung and he just believed it.

That day Jungkook told himself that he will never come before Taehyung. He will never again make his life miserable, he won't make him regret seeing him again.

He can't go through being regretted again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.4K 20
The Korean boyband, Bangtan Boys, also know as BTS, have only two more concerts left for their tour. As they finished their second to last one, Jungk...
26.4K 2.2K 51
"I LOVE YOU " "I HATE YOU" Jung hoseok has been in love with Kim Taehyung ever since he has met him . He didn't knew why later hated him. But he nev...
1M 36.7K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
124K 6.9K 33
A Taejin story in which Jin and Taehyung hate each other. But they both live in the two richest families of South Korea. The only thing is, Taehyung...