Stray kids oneshots (requests...

By voldyhasnonosey

Hey! So I've decided to make a Straykids oneshot book 😃 More

REQUESTS {closed rn}
ChanLix - Never going to leave you behind.
Changlix - Petrichor
Minsung- Acrophobia
Minsung ~ Vlive
Hyunjeong/HyunIn - claustrophobia
Jeongchan-Chicken Nuggets
Seungjin- Coconut Ice Cream
Minsung ~ vlive (collab)
Fanfic ~ HyunJeong
Chansung - Little
HyunIn - Christmas
Minchan - Workaholic
Hyunjeong - Dance Practice
Seungjin- A New Date
2min ~ The Parcel
Minchan ~ Unreleased
Minsung - New Lesson
Changlix~ Pick Me
Jeongchan ~ The string
Minsung ~ stubborn
Seungjin ~ Newbie
Minsung - phobia
Minsung-feelings
Chanlix~ LifeGuard
Seungjin X HyunIn ~ Protection
Changmin ~ shy
Minsung- Lonely
Changlix - souls
Minsung - Princess
Jeongchan ~ Arranged
Minsung- Detention
Minsung-ill
Minsung- First Meetings
Hyunlix- lost
Minsung - Confused Drunk
Minsung- Cheesecake
Minsung- Alphas
minchan -Chicken
2min- Nightmare
Hyunsung- Ace
Hyunminin- Fox
2min- minsung
Binsung- i'll be there for you
Jilix - Thief
Minsung - Dada
Hyunsung- Cake
Minsung- Rags and Royals
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 2
Minsung - Rags and Royals pt 3
Minsung- Dagger to my heart
Minsung- kitty
Hyunsung- Honeymoon
Hyunjin - Play with Fire
Minsung- coffee
NOEASY - oneshot
Minsunglix- Cuddles and Cookies
Minsung
Star Lost- Minsung
Minsung - Dispatch
Minsung- Pepero Date
Chanlix- Jealousy
12 Days of SKZmas
A visit to Santa [SKZmas day 1]
Christmas in the Air [SKZmas day 2]
Rockin' around the christmas tree [SKZmas Day 3]
Walking in a winter wonderland [SKZmas Day 4]
Mistletoe and (Mulled) Wine [SKZmas Day 5]
Snow Mishaps [SKZmas Day 6]
Ginger Disaster [SKZmas Day 7]
You're my Carol,Carol [SKZmas Day 8]
A Cozy Night In [SKZmas Day 9]
Present Madness [SKZmas Day 10]
Winter Falls [SKZmas Day 11]
Hammock for Two - Minsung
Gaming 101- Minsung
New Nest - Minsung
Talker - Minsung
Ji's guide to fake dating - Minsung
Comfy Twilight - Minsung
Requests closed! (Re publishing so i can see the requests)
Caffeinated Cat Cafe- Minsung
Caffeinated Cat Cafe Pt 2 -Minsung
Cuddles and Cravings - Minsung
Line up gone wrong - minsung
Sun basking and scratches - minsung
Mess of a nest - Minsung
Easy (like a sunday morning) - Minsung
Cut the Cameras - Minsung
Shine bright (very bright) - minsung
Starry Nights - Minsung
Want So BAD - Minsung
The Pumpkin Carving Before November - Minsung
Only One - Minsung
Work Hard Sleep Hard - Minsung
Snowy Squirrel - Minsung
Caffinated Cat Cafe pt 3 - Minsung
Chaste Kisses and Cuddles - minsung
Spot stealer - Minsung
Dancing Amongst the Flames -Minsung
Let the world around us, just fall apart - Minsung

Of Stars and Quaffles - Minsung

1.9K 58 27
By voldyhasnonosey

Ship - Minho X Jisung
Hogwarts AU
Secret relationship

——

When Jisung stepped onto platform 9 ¾ five years ago, he definitely wouldn't have been able to tell you that - 1. He would be put into Slytherin after he came from a line of Hufflepuff's and 2- That he'd have the time of his life running around with his very -not so secret- boyfriend Lee Minho. Now, Jisung's family had known he was gay since he had awkwardly come out to them through a letter in his third year after being too anxious to say it face to face during the Christmas break that year. But he knew that none of them would believe that he - Han Jisung would be dating the Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain Lee Minho, who was one of the best chasers in the last 20 years. (According to students) .

They had been dating for two years now, and Minho was one of the main reasons why Jisung had committed to telling his family about his new found sexuality - which wasn't really found when the boy had definitely been showing signs of liking boys since he first fell in love with a herbologist on TV and would never let anyone change the channel when Professor Juin's face popped up onto the screen.

But to add to the extra bonus of getting a boyfriend, the pair had decided to keep their relationship a secret, just to annoy their friends. And to see how long it would take for them to figure out the couple were actually together. (Jokes on them their friends 100% knew)

Which brought them to the present.

————

Jisung was preparing for his OWLs and so was spending most of his days hidden away in the very back corner of the library hunched over reading books on different wizards,spells,potions, anything to get him by.
Well... that was what his friends thought he was doing.

"I'll catch you later, I've got some studying to do in the library so I won't be back until curfew" Jisung had launched himself off the table where he had been sitting with his friends.
Felix a Hufflepuff, Chan and Seungmin a Gryffindor.

"Didn't you study the last few days though? You need a break Ji" Felix spoke up, a fellow fifth year.

"It's fine Lix, I just wanna get ahead before all the homework and studying gets too unbearable" Jisung gave a small smile before waving a goodbye after collecting his very sparse collection of belongings, ignoring the looks from his friends.

Jisung rushed up the moving stairs in the direction of the library. He gave a quick wave to professor Hoon and made his way to his designated spot.

Turning the corner to the small secluded section Jisung let out a small smile, curled up on the loveseat that had definitely seen better days was Lee Minho. His sandy brown hair swept just over his face, moving ever so slightly as he let out soft breaths in his sleep, one arm acting as a pillow, the other loosely holding onto the book he had clearly been reading. And there was no surprise right beside him was Dori, his cat snoozing away on a small pile of Transfiguration books.
Jisung dropped his books lightly on the desk by the tower of shelves and leant down in front of his boyfriend.
He gently stroked Minho's cheek to wake him up slightly just so the older boy knew he had arrived.

"Hmm Sungie?" Minho's eyes peeped open as he leant into the boy's touch.

"Hey baby" Jisung smiled and kissed the boy's forehead just before Minho shifted to sit up.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall asleep, just tired from practice" Minho shuffled over so that Jisung could sit down beside him after nudging Dori to wake him up so he could move the books out of the way.

Jisung only then took note of the boy wearing some comfy Ravenclaw Joggers and his quidditch hoodie which had his number and name on the back, the Ravenclaw emblem on the front right corner.

"Was practise good?" Jisung asked as he shifted himself around so his legs were over Minho's lap and he could rest his head on the older's chest. His back leaning on the armrest of the chair.

"Hmm,decent, training up a new team takes time , it's such a pain that we lost most of our squad last year cause most of them graduated." Minho hummed as he began to stroke Jisung's hair. Definitely not an attempt to make the younger fall asleep so they can nap in peace together.

"I heard that Slytherin has most of the same team? I think they have one new beater though Markus something? A fourth year" Jisung commented as he began to stroke Dori who had found his way back onto the seat, this time curling up on Minho's lap under Jisung's legs.

"Sungie you shouldn't be giving out your house secrets" Minho chuckled down at Jisung who peered up to him.

"I'm giving my boyfriend very insightful information and this is what I get? Not a thank you?" Jisung pouted lightly which Minho took as a chance to kiss him lightly.

They hadn't seen each other for the last two days considering Jisung was actually studying during those times. So they had to make up for their lost time. Minho moved one arm to cup Jisung's face, his thumb stroking the younger boy's jaw.

"Fine thank you" Minho pulled away from the kiss quickly, before reconnecting their lips making Jisung giggling lightly.

"Want me to do anymore spying for you?" Jisung asked pulling away from the kiss knowing that they had yet to put a silence charm around them, and they really did not need to be caught by Hoon just yet.

"Well considering you don't play quidditch and barely know the rules I'll leave it for now" Minho laughed as he pulled Jisung closer.

"Oi! I do know the rules! But you can't expect someone to know every single one?! There's like 500 odd! Who has the time to learn all of them" Jisung scoffed and pushed Minho lightly.

"Fair enough, at least you know where to look for me so you can cheer me on" Minho winked, causing Jisung to let out a whine and blush lightly.

"You know I can't do that unless you want us to get exposed Min" Jisung hid his face in his boyfriend's neck.

"Now go back to sleep I wanna take a nap, I'm exhausted from studying" Jisung grabbed his wand and accio'd over a blanket that was draped over a seat.

"You were the one who woke me up first!" Minho bickered back. But nevertheless pulled the blanket over the pair, and Dori, letting them fall into a peaceful silence.

"You better wake me up before dinner" Minho mumbled, already feeling the sleepiness return.

"Screw Dinner, wake yourself up" Jisung muttered back.

————

"We'll get caught," Jisung hissed as Minho pulled the younger up to the Ravenclaw common room.

'What has 5 fingers but is not alive?'

"A glove" Minho said without missing a beat.

Jisung let himself get pulled through the Ravenclaw tower, too quickly for the young Slytherin to take in the details of the big fireplace, all the large bookcases and the golden constellation paintings moving around on the ceiling.

"We won't get caught Jisungie, cause my other roommates happen to be busy, one has a detention, and two of them have gone off to study in the library" Minho opened up his dorm room door letting the door swing open and Jisung let out a gasp.

"Why is your room so big?!" Jisung walked around glancing at the four beds covered in Blue and Bronze covers.

Minho chuckled and sat down on his bed, conveniently nearer the back of the room with a desk and bookshelf covering the top of his bed just slightly.
Jisung jumped onto the bed smashing his face in the pillows.

"Why is it so soft?" Jisung felt the soft blue blankets under his fingertips.

Minho let out a chuckle and shifted himself further back to the head of his bed meaning if anyone walked in they'd just see Minho's leg stretched out- well and Jisung-.

"Why have I never come here before?" Jisung crawled up towards his boyfriend grinning.

"Because, my roommates always seem to occupy it and I've never been able to convince them to leave me alone for even an hour." Minho rolled his eyes.

"But I've convinced my friends to leave before" Jisung pouted.

"Yeah but Sungie, these are Ravenclaw's I have to deal with, they aren't stupid, they'd be asking me questions endlessly"

"My roommates aren't stupid" Jisung whines and buries himself into Minho's chest.

Minho chuckled and pulled Jisung up towards him by his waist.
"Well finally we have some privacy love, but probably not that long"

"Finally" Jisung muttered as he pushed himself upwards to connect his lips with the older Ravenclaw student.

Minho let out a happy hum and the arm that was wrapped around Jisung's waist tightened and helped guide the boy so he was straddling the older between his legs.

Jisung was quick to make himself comfortable and with one hand holding Minho's neck pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

"Mmm Sungie" Minho mumbled between the kisses as they pulled away for a breath of air.

Jisung lunged back in making Minho fall back and lose his balance so he slipped down further on the bed, head now on his pile of pillows. The quidditch player's hand wandered from Jisung's waist to the tie that was hanging from the younger's neck, already slightly loose from where Jisung had been tugging at it complaining earlier about it being too tight.

"Don't think about teasing Min" Jisung hummed as he let the older boy undo the tie as he took a sharp intake of air when Jisung sucked his neck.

"Ji it isn't hoodie weather yet, you better not do what I think your- OW!" Minho whined as Jisung playfully bit Minho's neck making sure he hadn't actually left a hickey.

"Brat" Minho sneered as he grabbed the younger by the waist and flipped them over.

Minho reached for Jisung's now undone green and silver tie and played with it between his fingers, "what should I do to you hm?" Minho cocked his head to the side as he watched Jisung's eyes widened.

"Wait no! Min- I didn't mean it" Jisung began to slightly panic as Minho grabbed the boy's wrists and pinned them above his head.

Minho let out a giggle as he leaned forwards and kissed Jisung lightly, "your lucky I'm feeling nice today" letting go of the boy's wrists.

Jisung let out a sigh before shifting uncomfortably, his pants growing tighter.

"Play nice Min, we haven't had time alone in a while" Jisung added as Minho went back in for a kiss, deepening it immediately as he pushed his tongue into Jisung's awaiting mouth.

Jisung took this time to untie the older boy's tie, pulling it tightly at first making Minho gasp, his hand squeeze Jisung's thigh. Without waiting anymore Ji flung it off to the side somewhere.
Jisung let out a breath as he felt Minho's hand play with the button and zipper on his trousers.

"Do we have the time?" Jisung pulled away from Minho, slightly catching his breath as he let Minho untuck the boy's shirt from his pants.

"We should, if you aren't a brat and I don't tease you" Minho smirked and winked at the boy.

"Like that's gonna happen" Jisung rolled his eyes playfully as he reached upwards to unbutton the top of Minho's shirt as he let the Ravenclaw undo his trousers.
Jisung sucked in a breath as the zipper caught slightly on his boxers.

"Lift up your hips for me love '' Minho said softly as he let one hand hold Jisung's hip the other began to pull down Jisung's pants, Jisung now also helping.

Jisung wiggled out of his trousers the rest of the way and went back to undoing the buttons of Minho's shirt stopping halfway, knowing Minho was a bit sensitive to show his stomach after being hit with a curse when he was younger the boy had been left with a scar after the healers had fixed him up.

"Cute" Minho mumbled as he noticed Jisung counted how many buttons he had undone.

Jisung grabbed the older by the neck to pull him back in for another heated kiss, his other hand trailing down to the trousers his boyfriend still had on.

"I can't be the only one half naked Min" Jisung pouted as Minho let out a chuckle as began to undo his belt along with the button and zipper.

"Fine fine, whatever you say-" Minho smiled but quickly stopped as he heard the familiar voices of his roommates laughing loudly as they walked up the stairs towards the dorm room.

Jisung's eyes widened so much Minho would've been tempted to call him cute and pull him in for a kiss if it wasn't for the complete panic they were suddenly thrown into.

"Under the covers" Minho hissed as he pulled back his blue covers and Jisung darted in, making sure to grab his trousers as Minho quickly tried to button up his shirt the best he could, pulling the zipper on his trousers up before quickly summoning a book so he could pretend to be doing something. Just as the door opened.

"And then Emille went to the front of class and had to awkwardly read out the note that her friend had passed to her" Humphrey, one of Minho's dorm mates, was explaining as they walked into the dorm.

Minho glanced over to Jisung who had hidden most of his body under the covers, curled up in a ball, only the top of his head was noticeable next to Minho's thighs on top of the covers.

"Oh hey Minho didn't realise you were here,Thought you had a - oh...and ? Someone else?" Jason smiled at the boy who pretended to peer up from reading his book.

"Oh hi, umm that's Jisung, he's asleep, he wanted to see the Ravenclaw tower and then promptly fell asleep after he laid on the bed, don't blame him they are probably a lot more comfortable in than the Slytherin ones" Minho chuckled before holding back a hiss of pain as he felt Jisung pinch his leg.

"Right....well we were just grabbing some more books then heading to our next class, wanna tag along?" Humphrey asked as he started searching his bookshelf for his Ruins book. Totally not mentioning the way Minho's belt was unlatched, trousers slightly askew , there was a Slytherin tie hanging over the edge of the bed and Minho's own tie was discarded on the floor.

"Oh, that's the time already? I'll head down in a minute, gotta wake up this sleepyhead, and I don't think he'd appreciate knowing others saw him in this state" Minho commented as he pretended to shut his book after finding a random bookmark on his bedside table.

"We'll see you in Ruins then!" Jason gave a wave goodbye as he tugged Humphrey from the dorm.

"There's no way..." Jason began as he walked down the common room stairs.

"You saw it too right?" Humphrey began.

"Lee Minho blushing" Jason sniggered as the pair began to gossip about what had just occurred.

—————

'Meet me at the astronomy tower tonight, 9pm' - M'

Jisung read as he sat at the long Slytherin table for breakfast as his Owl waited beside him to be given a treat.
The boy pulled out a small biscuit from his pocket and fed it to the owl watching as the bird flew away quickly back to the owlery.

"Ooo got a secret love letter Sung?" Felix appeared from nowhere dressed in his Hufflepuff robes all set for the day.

"Jeez Lix" Jisung clutched his chest jumping in surprise.

"But no, not a secret love letter, from my parents actually, just giving me an update on their week" Jisung lied as he folded the paper and slipped it into his inside pocket.

"How boring" Lix sighed as he collapsed into the seat next to Jisung ready to eat up some toast.

"I mean, not all too bad, they told me they would send me pictures of our dog next week!" Jisung beamed, that wasn't a total lie. He had been sent a letter the day before with just that information.

"Well you better show me them! I've been living with the fact I've only seen him during summer for one week and can't live without him now" Felix reminded the boy of last summer where he and Jisung had spent most of the week playing and training Bbama.

Jisung chuckled as he listened to Felix rant about the small dog floating around when the pair decided to practise the floating charm and they ended up accidentally making Bbama float around the house almost breaking into Jisung's mini greenhouse.

"What's your first lesson?" Han asked as he munched on some bacon that was perfectly crispy.

"I have potions with Gryffindor" Felix explained as he began grabbing his stuff to head downwards to the dungeons.

"Well luckily I have double herbology so beat that" Jisung laughed as he also began to stand shrugging up his bag onto his shoulder.

"Gosh that is lucky... They never give us double charms it's annoying" Lix pouted as he dreamt about his favourite class.

"Ooo hey Dori!" Jisung smiled as he noticed the grey cat rubbing against his leg.

He leant down to stroke the cat letting him purr gently, the cat let out a meow as Jisung picked him up.

"Oo cute cat, I thought you had an owl though?" Felix asked as they began to walk towards the entrance of the main hall.

"Oh he isn't mine..he's actually.." Jisung began.

"Dori! Thank goodness!!" Minho rushed up to the pair before realising it was Jisung holding the cat close to him.

"Oh Ji, of course Dori prefers you than me" Minho chuckled as he gently plucked the cat out of his boyfriend's arm.

"Well it's a good thing he came to me, you have transfiguration right?" Jisung asked, completely oblivious to Felix looking confused at the pair's interaction.

"Aww you poor baby, let's hope Minnie doesn't turn you into a tea cosy" Jisung scratched the cat under the chin which made Dori let out a small purr.

"You think I'd still be turning my cat into a tea cosy in sixth year?" Minho chuckled

"I-um..no...I mean" Jisung stuttered as he got flustered by Minho.

"I'm kidding Sungie, I gotta run, but don't worry you'll see Dori again. I won't turn him into a tea cosy, one of my two babies?! How could I" Minho ruffled Jisung's hair giving him a wink as he turned and began walking down the hall towards the Transfiguration classrooms.

"What the hell was that?! You are friends with Lee Minho?! Since when??" Felix was staring at Jisung with his eyes wide.

"Oh, umm we kind of hit it off one day when we were both in the hospital wing, him after a quidditch injury and me after I got attacked by a devil's snare" Jisung explained quickly, once again he wasn't actually lying. They did truly meet each other and spoke for the first time in the hospital wing. They had just both been pinning after each other way before that.

"Can't believe you kept that a secret from me" Felix tutted playfully before remembering he suddenly had to get to the dungeons and the void of students in the halls meant they were cutting it close.

"I got to go, look I'll explain it later" Jisung called as he rushed down the corridor to the greenhouses, he may be the professors favourite but that definitely wouldn't stop her from giving him detention for running late.

——

"Of course it has to be at night" Jisung huffed to himself as he rushed through the corridors to get to the astronomy tower without getting caught.

"He couldn't come and escort me like a good boyfriend or something" Jisung mumbled as he watched his footing on the uneven stones.

Luckily the walk ended up being fairly quick due to his need to actually see his boyfriend after being lugged down with exams. Finally the OWLs were finished and there was still a month left of the school year so Jisung could relax until the summer.

Hopping up the steps of the astronomy tower Jisung stopped in his tracks when he saw rose petals scattered on the ground.

"Huh?" Ji frowned and peered up to see the roses followed over to the front edge of the astronomy tower, Minho was sitting on a picnic blanket and a basket clearly filled with the brim of food.
Dori was stretched out besides the boy appreciating the pets Min was giving him.

"Such a romantic I see" Jisung grinned as he approached the boy and plopped down right on the blanket beside the boy.

Minho turned and smiled as Jisung got himself comfortable, "hello to you too" Minho gave the Slytherin a quick kiss hello.

"And what do we have here?" Jisung peaked into the basket to see an array of fruits and a chocolate fondue enchanted to stay warm and gooey.

Jisung's eyes twinkled as he glanced back up to Minho, "ugh marry meeee baby '' Jisung leaned forward and kissed the older gently.

Minho chuckled into the kiss. "In good time love"

Jisung sat back and opened his mouth, jaw hanging wide, "Feed me"

"Feed me" Minho mocked as he smiled and plucked up one of the metal skewers and picked up a sliced strawberry. Jisung watched as the Ravenclaw dipped it generously into the chocolate before lifting it up to Jisung's face.

Jisung quickly re-opened his mouth to let the boy feed him. He let out a gleeful hum as he chewed away at the fruit.

"The best" Jisung carried on eating as he picked up his own metal skewer, grabbed his own selection of fruit and covered it in chocolate to feed his boyfriend.

"Say Ah!" Jisung spoke as he pretended to be an aeroplane as he made a zooming sound.

Minho held back a laugh as he kept his mouth open only to break into laughter as he noticed Jisung focusing hard on making sure he didn't knock the chocolate coated fruit on Minho's cheek and actually get into his mouth.

"Stop laughing!" Jisung whined as he screwed up his face and ate the fruit himself,not even caring as he got chocolate on the edge of his mouth.

"Aww Sung, I'm kidding, you just looked cute, and you were taking a long time. '' Minho smiled softly as he leaned forward and kissed off the chocolate from the edge of Jisung's lips. Ji felt himself heat up from embarrassment and looked out to the sky, letting Minho shuffled closer and pull the boy into a soft side hug.

"It's a clear night" Jisung commented as he started to search for some constellations he knew from astronomy.

"Yeah perfect, best part about being away from lots of lights from buildings" Minho added as he grabbed his own chocolate covered fruit now that Sung was more interested in the stars. Dori rolled over from Minho and padded over to lie in front of the pair, meowing lightly as Minho used his free hand to scratch his head lightly.

"Nice to see Dori and not a tea-cosy" Jisung chuckled as he leant forward just slightly to stroke Dori before looking back up to the clear sky.

"There's Lepus, and then just above is Orion. It's not too clear but you can see Gemini and Taurus as well!" Jisung was tracing out the stars like a 'connect the dots'.

"Your cute" Minho whispered as he kissed Jisung's cheek, resting his head on the younger's shoulders.

"I just like stars, and space. When I was younger, before I knew my parents were actually wizards, I dreamt of being an astronaut." Jisung admitted.

"That's even cuter" Minho giggled as he moved his arm from Jisung's shoulder down to his waist squeezing it lightly.

The couple sat in silence for a while, munching away at the fruits whilst Jisung quietly named some of the stars inside the constellations.

"Hey Min...what do you say about making our relationship public? I..mean, I know you said you didn't want anyone to know so we wouldn't get bothered, but with you having your last year next year... I feel like you shouldn't have to sneak around. Sure it's fun with our friends, but I want to be able to scream your name at quidditch matches, even if I'm not too sure what is happening, I wanna be able to run up to you in the corridor and jump on your back to scare you. I want to be able to freely sneak around into a herbology greenhouses with you, fly on your broomstick with you for fun." Jisung rambled on.

Minho let out a small chuckle at the last comment, "Ji if you wanted to ride my broomstick you just had to say" the big smirked knowing how the innuendo would affect Jisung.

"Shut up! You know I didn't mean that" Jisung leaned his head back letting out a long whine.

"Shhhh, otherwise we'll be in detention for a month" Minho sniggered as Jisung hid in his hands.

"But yes, Sungie I agree, it's been fun, but I have to physically stop myself from screaming and talking about you to everyone. It's about time" Minho agreed kissing the wide grin appearing on the Slytherin's lips.

———-

"Excuse me" Jisung asked the group as he pushed through the Slytherin crowd making his way to a vacant spot at the front of the higher stand.

"Isn't that Lee Minho's hoodie?"
"That's Lee's number?!"
"What's Jisung wearing?"
"Are they dating??"

Jisung didn't stop himself from smiling as he looked out onto the quidditch pitch watching Minho fly around watching out for the chaser as the Bronze and blue quidditch uniformed boy flew over to the stands.

"Blue looks good on you babe, wear it more often" Minho called out to his boyfriend who was dressed in Minho's Ravenclaw Quidditch hoodie, number and name branding on his back. Along with Blue stripes painted on his cheeks beaming as he shouted back.

"Win for me!"

"If I get a reward" Minho smirked and winked before flying off to grab the quaffle off a Hufflepuff Chaser.

——-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 533 51
A bunch of random Stray Kids stories in one book, given one shot, or two. #993 in Leeknow 😭 #93 in random
239K 4.1K 17
[COMPLETED] A SKZ one shot book containing literally any and all Stray Kids ships 😂
1.3K 25 1
Collection of one shots that I write impulsively! Each one is pretty lengthy so updates will be slow, enjoy !
18.4K 366 14
just a collection of one shots I wrote over time and never published :)