Found You All Alone|~| COMPLE...

By Heyyyitzzserenity_

You are a Sam and Colby fan and just so happen to be lost in a forest they are exploring for their YouTube ch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N (please read)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (please read)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/n (please read)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N (please look for info)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 44

156 2 0
By Heyyyitzzserenity_

1 month later

"Hey guys! It's Colby and Y/n here, also Matt and today we have some special news" Colby said into the camera.

"This is our birth vlog!" I exclaimed and Matt clapped. "You might be wondering why Matt is here though..." I said mysteriously.

"I'm Colby's mental support" he said and we both laughed at him. "Okay well not really, I am if I have too but really I'm helping out and creating a mystery for everyone else" he said to the camera and Colby and I nodded.

"Exactly. Matt is going to write note cards and hide them around the house, we will explain more in just a minute. But, everyone else is out today, they won't be back for a little while and we are hoping our plan will work but maybe it wont" Colby said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Let's hope it works. But, I've been having some contractions today and so we decided to start this video off now just incase" I said.

"Anyways, Matt is going to write 10 cards and give hints on them to know where to go next. Some roommates will know and some may not but they will eventually figure it out. The first one will be in plain sight in the kitchen and the last one will say 'FILMING TIME YOU GUYS! FaceTime Colby's phone and screen share in the movie room. Gather everyone up and find out...MAKE SURE TO FILM!' So! We are going to hopefully have the baby by the time they get home" I said.

"If not... we can't answer and we will tell them that we're gonna FaceTime them at the right time but still do what the card says" Colby added.

"Yeah so I'm gonna work on those while you guys get bags in the car and check everything" Matt said, holding up the cards and pen.

After he left, Colby filmed a montage of me checking the bags and our checklist for me and baby.

"Okay so, I'm about to put the bags in while Y/n talks to you guys about the plan for the birth" Colby said before handing me the camera.

He grabbed the bags at once and left. "Alright you guys" I said while sitting the camera up and positioning myself on the bed.

"So, as you know if you watched the baby shower, we told everybody a few things we planned" I started.

"We are going to have a natural birth if everything goes well. I am going to have an epidural but we are gonna let her take her time to come when she needs" I said before I felt a sharp pain and had to turn the camera off.

"Ahh, fuck man this hurts" I whispered to myself as I held my stomach and tried to breathe through it.

"Hey Y/n I go- oh fuck do you want me to get Colby?" Matt asked as he walked in and seen my clutching my bump.

I shook my head and he slowly walked to me. "Okay, just a contraction right" he said quietly.

This one lasted 30 seconds. They are getting longer and closer together. I thought to myself.

I turned the camera back on as Matt sat with me. "Okay, sorry about that. I had another contraction... what were you saying before you seen me?" I asked Matt.

"Oh I just came to say that I placed and wrote out the cards so that is done and ready" he told me and I nodded.

"Alrighty then, while Colby loads up the car... you should help me get ready"  I said and Matt looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? A lady can't get ready to birth a child? I wanna feel pretty right now" I said to him and he shook his head with a laugh.

"You know, Colby would compliment you through the whole thing. But you look gorgeous already" he told me as I walked into the bathroom.

Once I looked in the mirror I grimaced at myself and looked at him, shaking my head in disbelief and disgust.

"Okay whatever, I'll help" he said. "What do you need me to do?" He asked.

"Uhm, can you get shower water ready, I wanna be clean" I said and he did as requested.

After he had the water ready, I asked him to cut fruit up for me and then I would be done soon.

After the shower

Once I got out, I put leggings on and my 'mom' sweatshirt that I wore to the baby shower.

I was in the middle of curling my hair when Colby walked in.

Colby's POV

I walk back upstairs after loading the car and taking the trash out when I see Y/n, curling her hair.

I grabbed the camera and filmed her. "Okay so get this, I come back from loading my car up to go to the hospital to have a baby and Y/n is curling her hair as we need to be leaving to have a baby" I exaggerated some words and she giggled.

"I wanna feel pretty when I give birth, self confidence is key" she said, pointing at the camera.

"Your right, but now?" I asked nervously. She just nodded at me and I turned the camera off.

I watched her finish her hair and do some slight makeup, then she walked over to me.

"I love you" I said, kissing her forehead. "I love you more" she responded, making me smile at her.

We stayed in a hugging position before she gripped her stomach again. She sucked in a breathe and a splash of water grabbed my attention.

"Oh fuck" I whispered to myself. "Hey it's okay, she's almost ready. Let me change my pants now" she told me and I nodded.

I helped her change and she had two more contractions in the span of 8 minutes.

"Okay, so... my water broke and my contractions are getting close meaning... it's almost baby time!!" Y/n exclaimed as we walked down the stairs, I was holding the camera being that I am taller.

"Yo Matt! Her water broke we gotta go" I called and Matt walked out with a bowl of fruit. "My fruit! I wanna eat it on the way" Y/n said and I laughed at her.

"And now you guys are seeing the side of Y/n I have never seen either. I'm freaking out and she's getting ready and eating fruit... adorable" I said to the camera when we walked outside.

"Colby" Matt said to me and I looked up from the camera. "Want me to drive? So you can film and sit in the back with her?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Thanks man" I said patting his back. "Yeah no problem" he said back before getting in my car as Y/n and I got in the back.

"Alright, I will pick this up when we get to the hospital you guys, see ya" I said and we both waved before I turned the camera off just in time before she had another contraction.

She sucked in a breath, "damn, it feels like she is coming out and it hurts like a bitchhh" she said in pain.

"Just breathe, we're almost there" I told her before turning the Matt. "Care to speed up a bit? I'd rather have my little girl in a hospital but if it's in my car you gotta do it" I said, pointing to his chest.

"Alright yeah no, I'm going" he said and I turned back to Y/n. "Your okay baby, we are getting you there as fast as we can" I told her, grabbing her hand.

She was squeezing it every now and then and let me tell you... it hurt pretty damn bad.

"Babe, you okay? Your hurting my hand" I asked concerned. "Yeah sorry just painful" she told me as she drew her hand away and laid it on the lap.

I grabbed it again and she gave a little smile.

We pulled into the parking lot not long after and Matt went to get a nurse. "She brought you a wheelchair" I said and kissed her hand before helping her out of the car and into the chair.

"So, what have your contractions been looking like? Are you keeping up with them?" She asked Y/n and Y/n nodded.

"So they are 4 minutes apart, lasting maybe a minute long. My water broke around 20 minutes ago and I've felt like she's coming out but she's not" she explained and the nurse widened her eyes.

"My word! I've surprised you don't have a baby popping out" she exclaimed which caused us to laugh.

"With your pain tolerance, we are gonna give you an epidural if you would like" the nurse told her and she nodded eagerly.

"Okay, can I get your names and the relations of these two" she said, speaking about me and Matt.

"I'm Y/n Y/l/n, this is Colby, the dad and Matt is a friend" she said, pointing at us both.

"Okay, so Y/n... there is a room scheduled. Room 307. Right up the elevator on floor 3 and we will be right up to do an epidural soon" the nurse said and I wheeled Y/n to the elevator.

"Another contraction" Y/n squeaked and grabbed my hand. I helped her breathe though it until we got to the room.

When we got in, there was a baby bed, scale, hospital bed, bathroom, and a gown for Y/n.

"Aw, it's so cute and tiny" I said as I picked up a small diaper from the infant bed.

"Babe, do you want me to help you put it on?" I asked and she shook her head no as she walked to the bathroom.

It was only a matter of seconds before she yelped in pain. Matt and I exchanged looks and both rushed to the bathroom.

"Hey it's okay, I got you" I whispered as I sat on the floor next to her.

"Matt go get a nurse" I told him and he did as said.

"What happened?" I asked and she got up to dress herself.

"It wasn't even a contraction, it was a sharp pain on my ribs. It hurt like hell" she said and then Matt and the nurse walked in.

"What happened?" The nurse asked with a serious tone. "Sharp pain in my ribs, it was a pushing sensation" Y/n responded.

"Okay, we need to get you to a delivery room now" she said and my heart dropped.

1781words

The moment you've all been waiting for, im making this a few chapters long depending on hoe long itll take me. Enjoy!

Love you guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.2K 65
After living a hard life, she reconnected with someone from her past and makes some new unexpected friends, and maybe something more... #1 in Samandc...
33.1K 471 26
Your best friend Kat called you one day and asks if you wanna come hang out at Sam's house with them. You decide to go and you're glad you did becaus...
17.7K 104 69
You move in with your cousin, Kat, and you find out it's not just you Kat and Sam. but, there's one more person living there. Who is he? What is he d...
839 53 42
Colby is knows for being single.. and for struggling with the females and love... but all this start to change when he meets this one girl.. y/n.. it...