Found You All Alone|~| COMPLE...

By Heyyyitzzserenity_

You are a Sam and Colby fan and just so happen to be lost in a forest they are exploring for their YouTube ch... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N (please read)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (please read)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/n (please read)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N (please look for info)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93

Chapter 35

164 2 13
By Heyyyitzzserenity_

Colby's POV

After Sam had filmed everyone, we all decided it was time for the reveal. After, we could eat the small finger foods we had catered, and open gifts that people brought us.

"Everyone outside! Colby and Y/n, go to the front of the sign. Preferably not the pool" Kevin said awkwardly and I laughed at him before going to Y/n.

We walked outside, Y/n and I stood where we were told as everyone gathered round.

Elton and Sam were making sure the cameras had multiple angles ready to be shot.

"I will be right back you guys!" Alex said running back inside the house. She came out a few minutes later with two party poppers and handed them to Y/n and I.

"Ready?!" Sam exclaimed, "10, 9, 8, 7-" they all chanted. I looked to Y/n and she was smiling. This was really happening, "6, 5, 4, 3-" here we go. This is it, a life changer.

"2, 1!" They finished, we twisted the poppers at once and they glowed a neon pink dust.

We're having a girl. My baby girl is on the way.

It took me a minute to jump back to reality. Everyone was cheering and I spun Y/n around in a circle while hugging her.

"It's a girl! We're having a little girl!"    Y/n exclaimed loudly jumping up and down. I felt wetness on my face and soon realized I was crying.

"Aw honey don't cry" my mom said coming up to me and hugging me. Everyone was around us now, congratulating us and hugging us.

I dried my tears after pulling away from her hug, only to be hugged a numerous of times again by everybody.

The adrenaline was up completely and I couldn't stop thinking about life.

A girl. My dream of always having a girl is coming true. Y/n and I will have this baby and she will be loved by so many people around her.

I was drug out of my thoughts when Sam walked up to me, he hugged me tightly and he was crying too.

"Oh man, oh man. Here we are, living life to the fullest Colby. I'm so proud of how far we've come in the past 25 years of our life but I'll be damned. Your having my niece, I couldn't be more proud than to call you my brother and call her my niece" he said to me and I started crying again.

Sam always knew how to get me going. "I love you man" I said gripping his shoulders and pulling him in for another hug.

"I love you too, look at you. Crying with your best friend at your baby gender reveal" he said and caused me to laugh.

"Let's go find your woman" he said and pushed me along. We walked inside to see the food was set out now.

I seen Y/n helping Kat with the plates for everyone and I snuck up behind her. "Hi honey" she said with a giggle, knowing I was behind her.

"Hello m'lady, I can't believe we're having our baby girl, it seems so surreal" I said and she nodded, turning her head to me.

"I know, I love you" she said and I smiled. "I love you more, and our little girl" I said back to her, still smiling.

Everyone got their food and sat down to eat when Sam got up, sat the camera up and hit his cup with a fork, creating a ting that got everyone's attention.

Sam's POV

After sitting the camera up, I took my fork and clanked against my cup to get everybody's attention, luckily it did.

"Now I know this isn't a wedding or anything like that but I feel the need to make a toast" I started.

"As you guys know, I have known Colby since we were 14... 11 years ago and never did I think this would be so soon. But I was telling him this earlier, I am so proud at how far we have all came, but him especially. Colby was absolutely terrified the night we met  Y/n, he was scared of the fact that he fell for her in 6 hours of knowing her. But that didn't stop him, look at them now. He's with the person he loves, he's having a baby and is living life to the fullest that he possibly can. I'm honored to be his brother, even if it isn't by real blood, but I'm also honored to be uncle Sam to your baby. Love you, Y/n and Colby so much" I stated and they were both tearing up.

Everyone gave a round of applause to me as I sat down and then Elton stood up to do the same thing.

Elton's POV

After Sam sat down, I stood up. "So I guess this is becoming a sharing time but uh, I just want to say a few things" I said to them and everyone nodded for me to continue.

"I've known Colby since he was about... 18 or so? And we've been through hell and back with trips and stuff like that but, brother your growing up real fast. When Y/n started coming around, we all seen that something was going on between them and finally we found out. Y/n and I were close in the beginning, and still are. She is like a little sister to me, or even a daughter but not in a weird way. Colby brother, you put your all into protecting her and the baby and it's absolutely fucking adorable. I can't wait to be uncle Elton to a new addition of the crew but I'm sure as hell ready for it. I hope the best to you both on this journey, and I love you guys" I said and sat down, everyone applauded.

Cassie's POV

After Elton was seated, I felt the need to speak aloud so I told Reggie and stood up.

"My turn" I said with a smile and they giggled.

"The day that Y/n announced she was pregnant to me and some of the others was a chaotic day. They played tricks on us and decided to hide some tests and keep us fighting like dogs. It was terrible but frickin hilarious. I was so happy for them and still am but damn did y'all get here quick, we all love you guys and I'm so glad that you and the baby made it Y/n. You all know that on the same day, Y/n was in a bad car accident... totaled her car and everything but this warrior came out strong. Only minor cuts and bruises but she protected her own, the baby was completely fine as well. None of us thought this day would see, we all had the worst in our minds. But here today, we are at Kevin's and celebrating the gender identity of Colby and Y/n's baby. I love you guys" I said and sat down, they applauded.

No one else decided to make speeches which was fine. Elton soon turned the camera off and we sat for a few minutes longer until Kat jumped up and called for us to come to the living room to open presents.

Colby's POV

It was present time, people had gotten us mainly gender neutral stuff which was good. Some got boy and girl outfits which would be fine we could exchange if needed.

We got clothes for the most part, and little toys and accessories for the baby. Some got things we could use to put in the nursery that we would make out of the last guest room.

After presents, we sat around and helped clean up the house for a few hours. Everyone except me, Y/n, Sam, Kat, and Brennan went home. The KracHouse was still here cause they live here obviously.

"Hey babe" Y/n said coming up to me as I was cleaning up the trash from the gifts.

"Hey" I said to her with a toothy smile as I stood up. "Kevin said they could finish off since it's getting late, told us to go home and take time to ourselves" she said and I nodded.

"Oh okay, sure... what time is it?" I asked as I grabbed the handful of trash to put in the bin.

"Uhm, 7:15" she responded and I smiled, she returned. "Okay, we'll go home. Let me throw this away and say bye to everybody" I told her and she nodded at me to go on.

I walked to the kitchen to throw the trash away and saw Kevin and Aryia. "Hey, we're gonna head out. Y'all sure you don't want us to help finish?" I asked and they both shook their heads.

"Your a father to be man, take some time to not clean up after people before you do" Aryia said putting his hand on my shoulder, I chuckled in response.

"Alright, I'm going. Thank you guys for letting us do this here" I said to them, hugging them before going ti say bye to everyone else.

"For sure, bye bro" Kevin said and I threw up a hand.

I walked around the house and said bye, Y/n and I walked outside and realized everyone took the two cars. I sighed with a laugh, "fuck, ill be right back" I said and she giggled at me.

"Yo, someone give us a ride?" I called into the house, Reggie popped his head out behind the wall. "Yeah, let me get my keys" he said and I thanked him.

I walked outside and Y/n was sitting on the steps in front of the house. "Reg is taking us" I said and she stood up and smiled when she saw me.

"Okay" she said, Reggie walked out and we got in his car. We talked small talk and about the baby on the car ride home.

1672words

Well here ya go... leave name suggestions in the comments and i hope you all enjoy.

Love ya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462 5 20
I'm Veronica Mavis and my friends are Sam and Colby. I am not like the rest of their friends I help design their merch lines though. I'm more of a ar...
66.9K 959 67
"I love you, beach boy." - - - - - - - Jordan, just an ordinary girl from Kansas City. Moved to LA when she turned 19. She had an ordinary life, not...
8.7K 210 18
Colby and Sam, two ghost hunters, visit an apartment complex in a video for their youtube channel. Entering the building something seems to especiall...
3.3K 123 30
Colby, Sam and their six best friends are a popular circle of social media influencers. A terrifying encounter with the ILLUMINATI will completely tr...